April 6th, 2010

What did you think of the 'Idol' Top 9?

testing captions
testing captions

I missed having a mentor tonight. I think I needed the distraction or something.

One thing I will say is that I think it might be more difficult this week to decide who goes home. Tim wasn't as bad as he has been, Crystal wasn't as good as she has been and everyone else pretty much did what they do.

Who do you think needs to go this week?

1. wendy sepulvado

I don't think jonas brother should be there any longer. Teeny boppers are voting for him because he's cute. I know this because my daughter voted and I asked her why and she said "Mom he is cute." So you see He is being voted in for the wrong reason.

April 8, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Joyce

I am surprised that none of the comments above mentioned the blatant bias from the judges toward big mike. They have showcased him time and time again, in video shots. They have showcased him with their words on the show. And, last night the "saved him" so he can sing again. They did the same thing for Ruben, and he won. I have nothing against either of these singers but I don't like them being given the obvious advantage by the judges. It is not fair to the other contestants.

April 8, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. priscills

i REALLY THINK TIM SHOULD LEAVE P.S.BIG MIKE YOUR THE BEST OUT OF ANYONE ELSE

April 8, 2010 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  4. Barb Pressel

I could not believe "big Mike" almost got voted off. How sad! He is one of the most likeable contestants. I was happy to hear Adam will be back next week. The talent this year has alot to be desired so it will be refreshing to see him again. I still think he should have won.

April 8, 2010 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  5. Boom

twitter.com/BoomTA

April 7, 2010 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  6. getttes

bottom three..... tim, andrew, and possibly katy.

April 7, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mary

I think the bottom three are going to be Andrew Garcia, Tim Urban and Aaron Kelly. With Andrew Garcia going home!!!

April 7, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jamk

Crystal, Casey and Lee would be the final 3... Crystal is consistent in her performance....

April 7, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Dave in Connecticut

No way will Siobhan be in the bottom three, not with her voice range. As far as hitting all the notes correctly, she has the most range and the most talent. Aaron, Andrew and/or Tim will be in the bottom three.

April 7, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  10. skeptical viewer

My two cents for what it is worth...
    Bottom 3 tonight will be Aaron, Andrew and Siobhan, with Andrew or Aaron going home. (It's a toss up, either one could go...) I like Siobhan, she just needs to get her grove back, she has the pipes, she needs to show them off!
    Love Crystal, Casey and Lee...think they will be the final three. Lee needs to bolster his self esteem and own his talent, if he did that, he could win it all!

April 7, 2010 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  11. jay caulk

Its so obvious, as it was with Clay, that Aaron is making slow but definitive progress..he surely will be in the top 4 if not top 2..Urban is basically lazy, maybe his father kicked him in the butt to get going and excited..Mike is great, but remember, its not always that a married idol gets to the top..it could be Mike and Aaron, or Mile and Crystal..now that would be a tough choice..Personally, I hate the Crystal look with the scruffy hair..but, she can sing.

April 7, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Dave in Connecticut

I don't get how Siobhan can act so ignorant and daft in her interviews but become so beautiful on stage, she is an odd pony. Katie Stevens was right on the money and she's a beautiful girl (great smile) and gave a great performance. If you think Casey's going home, you're nuts, he did another great job. Lee and Crystal are both staying (both did good). Big Mike, well, he ain't going anywhere. I say Tim (although improved) might be in trouble as well as Andrew and Aaron (never impressed me). Aaron has not had a performance yet where his voice was not shaky or pitchy, he just seems very forgetable. I like Andrew I just don't know what genre style he is trying for, he confuses me and his music doesn't do anything for me. No, I would not use a save tonight on Tim or Aaron or Andrew, they are already touring this summer with Idol and thats probably as far as their talent is going to take them.

April 7, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Suzanne

Anyone who thinks Crystal or Casey should go or will be in the bottom 3 are out of touch with reality! Their performances have been stellar since day one, and unlike the rest of the contestants, they know who they are and what kind of artist they want to be. Big Mike is also a huge talent as well!

April 7, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  14. dirk

Crystal sounds the same every week and is this year's Adam.....The judges love her too much and she will not win.....

April 7, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jeff

AI just encouraged people to boo when they want a hug from their favorite performer. What if someone is a stalker? I'm not hugging anyone I don't know.

April 7, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Hannah

I absolutely agree that Siobhan has had a rough few weeks vocally. But she has a phenomenal range, good pitch, and is unique. She also has a beautiful tone quality to her voice. Her high notes, when not in falsetto, can become screechy. Very talented singer all around.

April 7, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  17. taffd

siobhan has luckily left out the screech this week! I can't believe the judges actually seemed to encourage it. It got to be that dogs were starting to gather outside my house every Tuesday night at 7.She is not a female Adam Lambert!

April 7, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Fred

This year it's horrible. None of them are interresting. I even find the Janis clone to be somewhat dull. Its time to pull the plug on AI and start with THE X-FACTOR.

April 7, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Candy C

I agree with you moon627 about that boo-er allowed to come up on stage and hug Siobhan , she didn't look too comfrtable about it. She is a cutety and he may be a stalker, you never know with all these weird pediofiles in this world. Siobhan you are very talented and deserve to stay.

April 7, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  20. sugarcane

Last night was a better night than the past few,with some contestants having their moment. Sorry guys, I dont like Katie, the judges claimed she made the song her own by changing it up a bit,but to me those changes were just her singing off key. Big Mike is completely overrated and he is really stuck on himself,he sings "ok" but still no performance out of him,he is sorta borrrrrrrring!!!!! Casey was awesome and Crystal had a good night too, its time for Andrew to pack his bags, he needs to get off of that stool. TIm was cute this week,but I still think he needs to be singing at the mall not on stage. Poor Aaron,he is the cutest thing,he was ok,could have been better. And as for the judges,who are all affiliated in the music industry,except for Ellen,how can they all hear different things from these contestants ,they seldom agree on anything-Go figure!

April 7, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  21. moon627

I love Beatles tunes but last night was in the Bizarro World ... :O
    Bagpipes ? and a Digeridoo ? That was Crazy !
    My favorites were just OK and my least faves were Good !?!

I actually liked Tim for once ( he was very Beatle-ish )

And Katie sang very well, and i liked Casey and even Mike

Crystal was just OK and Lee wasnt very good at all

But i was especially disappointed in Siobhan – boring !!!

Out of all of them i think Aaron should go tonight.

PS : Ryan is such a jerk – – why did he allow that audience Boo-er up on stage to hug Siobhan ? That was really creepy !

April 7, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Olivia B

Siabhon is the only one who was truly bad last night. It was the first time Casey was any good and I thought he was really good. Lee and Crystal are my favs hope they don't go anywhere. Katie and Tim need to go home. Aaron has incredible potential with Country music. Andrew not sure about thought he was great at first but changed my mind. Big Mike hasn't moved me much. Don't dislike him but I don't get moved and say wow much.

April 7, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  23. superk734

1st year I have not watched Idol. The judges suck and they pick all the wrong people. I don't think hardly any of them have talent. I wouldn't buy a thing from them. This show has lost it's zest, and it ills me that they have a contract for the next 5 years. I hate all of the judges except for Ellen. Randy is the wrost, Kara is next and glad Simon is leaving as well.

April 7, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  24. T

All sucks, all need to go home to night. I just cant see any of them making it to the top and staying there.

April 7, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Jonathan

Let's start by talking about my favorite contestant this year Crystal. She sang perhaps one of my most favorite songs by The Beatles, however there was a moment that I felt like she forgot the lyrics and kind of mumbled off to the side. However it was another awesome performance..
    Siobhan, she kept it light and angelic I like her, but it was a boring performance.
    Katie, most improved out of all of the "bad contestants" which include Lee, Tim, and Andrew.
    Lee and Andrew have to be the absolute worst, however after I hear Andrew's Straight Up rendition he was my favorite but it just seems as if he's lost it already and he's the underdog, I want him to do well, but he just doesn't.

I want Lee to go home, he's ridiculous and we don't need another Nickleback.

April 7, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  26. M. B.

Bottom Three:
    Tim
    Aaron
    Andrew
    Tim should be the one to leave this week. Thought he should have left weeks ago.

April 7, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  27. MC

Aaron, Katie and Andrew. Andrew or Katie will go home. Unless, of course, I get my wish and Siobhan and Big Mike go. Can't stand either one of them.

April 7, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  28. AA

Aaron, Katie, & Andrew – I'm afraid it will be Andrew this time

April 7, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Lisa N.J.

I think it will be Crystal, Casey & lee. Crystal may have a great voice but I don't think she will get the most votes

April 7, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Jason

Maybe it's just the theme I didn't like, but I thought everyone was bad last night:

Aaron – bad notes, bad song, bad everything
    Katie – good notes, boring performance
    Mike- overrated, blah performance, couldn't understand the words
    Casey – fell asleep it was so boring. Good notes, just boring
    Crystal- good notes, boring performance. All over the place
    Andrew- bad notes, just shy of the correct melody
    Siobahn- just horrible last night- so so bad
    Tim – corny, boring, blah
    Lee- bagpipes killed it- made it the most useless performance of the season.

I just wasn't impressed by anyone last night, and wouldn't have listened to any of those songs on the radio.

April 7, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  31. FRAN

It's time for Tim Urban to be kicked to the curb one bad week after another I have to mute him after 2 notes it's just so painful to listen too!
    Top 3

Crystal
    Casey
    Siobahn <<<wasn't my favorite performance last night but that girl can sing!

April 7, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Rick

How can people list Siobhan in their bottom three? It must be that they don't like her offbeat manner, because her voice is beautiful and should carry her to – or near – the end....

April 7, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Candy C

I see alot of people feel the same as I do Crystal is the potential winner. She is honest, true to who she is, amazing vocals and stage presence. Beautiful even though some people do not like her hairdo.But she is the person I would listen to on the record label. Siobahn is GREAT also. She will come in second. I do not like Andrew's raspy voice. Big Mike needs to get a life with his Baby and wife and join a musical theatrical production.Katie, Aron and Lee will go far with their lives in the music industry

April 7, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Myshelley

I think that Katie, Mike and Arron will be the bottom three. I think based only on that she has been in the bottom 3 the last 2 weeks that Katie might be the one going home. This week is hard to tell they were all good. I have to say that i do not like all the screaming that Siobahn normally does but last night I think she did a great job. I like Lee but the bag pipes were odd. Crystal was great. Tim was good too, Andrew did a very different version of his song. the rest were just ok.

April 7, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  35. hunter19

BIG Mike, BIG mouth. Don't like looking at tonsils and he can't sing. Kara's lips and teeth look weird when she talks. Can't take Katie's off key singing. Siobahn takes too long to finish a sentence. Liking Lee, Casey and Andrew. Crystal is "record deal" ready.

April 7, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  36. KR

Casey and Lee in the finals

April 7, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  37. ALICE

Mike, Kate or Aaron need to go...Lee, Casey and Crystal are in it to win it!

April 7, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Adrianne

In my humble (?) opinion, the best voices – not dress, not hairdo – but voices – are Siobhan and Crystal. The men just don't have it this year, and the entire group is lacking compared to other years.

April 7, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  39. karen

Well said Christopher Dycha..I was thrilled when they finally allowed them to play their instruments and actually showcase more of their artistry. Now if they could just be allowed to write and perform their own music..what a treat that would be.

On that note..Crystal is by far the most talented of the bunch. Her talent is so apparant when she sings and plays so effortlessly. I find her performances just beautiful.

April 7, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Dan in Pennsylvania

Best of the night was a tie between Casey and Crystal. Casey's problem so far is, ironically that he's such a good guitarist that it gets in the way of his singing. Last night, he toned down the guitar (still great) so that we, and he, could really enjoy his singing.

Crystal has so many voices - lilting bell-like coos, guttural bluesy, and shouting rock. All are really great to listen to and all were present last night.

Worst were Aaron, Andrew, Lee, and Siobhan. Like them all, but them are the facts (as I see them.)

April 7, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  41. PJ

I only read this occaissionally, and never comment.
    But wja' hit it on the head – can't stand Kara. I liked her last year, but now that each of her commentaries has turned into a weird little dramatic performance – dump her. And whatever is going on between she and Simon has got to be making her husband queasy. It sure is me.

Let me make a recommendation. Do like we have started doing. Record the show and then just watch the performances. If there is a stand out performance we'll listen to the judges, but 90% of the time we skip through them. You can watch the two hour show in much less than an hour.

I suspect this is Idol's last year, there's no replacing Simon, and good riddance. I lived in the UK a couple of years and watched X-Factor, and I like it better. I think it will be a hit.

April 7, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  42. blogness monster

The top and bottom 3 are predictable.

Your comment is on point there, Lisa. No mentor, no insight to singers, nor a guide to a better performance. Last week – as far as Usher is concerned, he gave good critisim; it certainly assisted most of the performances, except for Didi's.

You might hate some of the performances/singers, but it's peaked your interest enough to blog about. That's what this is all about, no?

April 7, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  43. wja3507

AGAIN, COULD WE GET KARA OUT OF SIMON'S LAP? SHE IS GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE THE WAY SHE IS ACTING WITH HIM. IS SHE NOT AWARE THERE ARE 2 OTHER JUDGES ON THE PANEL?
    SOMEBODY STOP HER!

April 7, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Sray

This season of Idol as been a huge disappointment to me. Every week I keep waiting for that one breakout performance. The one that I will talk about and rave about...it has not happened.

I like Ellen, but I'm not quite sure she is the right fit...the jury is still out on that one. I feel there is no one on the panel that really encourages the contestants from the heart like Paula did. Yes, she was goofy and times, but when she liked a performance you really knew it.

I hope as we go foward the performances get much better.

I think Andrew should probably go home tonight. Sorry Andrew.

April 7, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  45. onthemove

For Talent

Crystal = Extremely talented with unique style = *the winner

Crystal is also very beautiful. I wish she would do something
    with her hair and get rid of those awful curls! She needs a
    better overall image and needs to project more to the audience.
    Crystal might do well to look at some famous and current country
    female singers and see how they dress. She is being marketed
    to the world now so she needs to lose her small town hippy
    image and become more sophisticated.

Lee = Second (did not like his song last night however)

For Charm & Good Voice:

Casey (star appeal & confident)
    Katie (beautiful and cute personality)
    Aaron (adorable innocent and sweet)

* Note: Whenever Idol favors a contestant all season, at the
    end, that contestant doesn't win. So let's see if Crystal actually
    wins this season.

April 7, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Jax

The worst season to date. I'm not quite sure what the panel of judges were thinking when they selected the top 24. I like Ellen (as a talk show host/comedian) but she seems almost bewildered and confused at the desk. I actually think the departure of Simon will revitalize the franchises' hopes of longevity. Give the trophy to the white chick with the dreads already.

April 7, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Jack

It's painfully apparent to me that you Siobahn haters don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. She's got a great voice and marches to the beat of her own drummer so you're ready to call her weird and let it go. She did a great job singing Across the Universe, a song which is almost perfect for her. She surprised everybody by doing it down tempo but this isn't a song you can sing fast.

Those of you who put Siobahn down should be sentenced to 5 years of listening to Andrew sing Can't Buy Me Love, because you have no sophistication when it comes to music.

April 7, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Candy C

Good Job last night Tim I thought you were a gonner for sure before last night. Andrew needs to go tonight, Big Mike is a showoff who thinks he is GREAT. He is for musicals but not for AL Crystal you are still the best in my opinion. Good job Siobahn and Katie also last night they need to stay

April 7, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  49. mzrk harris

Tim, Andrew and Big Mike need to go home.

April 7, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  50. mzrk harris

Tim sounded like the bubble gum groups of the 1960s. Bobby Sherman comes to mind.

April 7, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  51. LarryCRM

The whole "American Idol" experience is now old hat and so boring. Dancing with the Stars is far more exciting as is the program America's Got Talent! It is time to ditch American Idol – waste of time!

April 7, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  52. mzrk harris

I am not sure what the judges were listening to, but Big Mike butchered Eleanor Rigby.

April 7, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Samuel

Without a doubt the best performance on last night's show was Casey. He took John Lennon's "Jealous Guy" and made it uniquely his own. No way is he going home tonight. I also thought Siobahn's rendition of "Across the Universe" was very good and although I thought it was a song that was well suited for her the arrangement took me a little by surprise. And although I know a lot of people criticized it, I thought Big Mike's take on "Eleanor Rigby" was a little out of the ordinary and although he started out a little slow he ended with a bang. Crystal Bowersox also deserves recognition for her take on "Get Back". One of the judges said it sounded like Bonnie Raitt'; personally I thought it sounded a little more like Ani DiFranco.

The bottom three performances were not as hard for me to pick out as I thought they might be. I was not particularly enthused about Katie's performance of "Let It Be", but I think it was much better than Andrew's derivative and rather boring take on "Can't Buy Me Love". I may be prejudiced here because that has always been among my least favorite Lennon-McCartney songs. Lee's performance of "Hey Jude", along with bagpiper, was simply awful. And Aaron's rendition of "The Long and Winding Road" was just flat out boring. Strangely enough, although Tim has been on the verge of elimination a few times I think he's safe although I was not all that impressed with his singing of "All My Lovin'.

The bottom three on tonight's show will be Lee, Andrew, and Aaron. I'm picking Andrew to get the boot.

April 7, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Walter

Best performance ever for Tim! Good job!

April 7, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  55. cloud nine

It really should be the bottom 9 & then send them all home. This way Simon can start working on X-factor. AI truly is awful this year. Even the judges are desperate to give compliments. Now they call them weird..

April 7, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  56. susiedarling

I love Aaron Kelly and Crystal. Casey is pretty good too. I have gotten bored with Andrew. Tim isn't the greatest but love his smile. Big Mike is a great singer but is not my idea of an American Idol. I think they do have to have the entire package. Look at Reuben. Was great singer but do we ever hear of him much anymore. I hAven't been that crazy about Katie but think she did great last night. I'm so sorry Alex Lambert got kicked off as I thought he had a very unique voice and Lacey as well. Have no idea of who has it yet – first time I have not picked a winner by now.

April 7, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  57. Head Diva In Charge

I certainly thought that Casey James stole the show! I am a big fan, and hopefully the public will vote right this year. Tim Urban did very well, he may not be the best singer, but he makes me smile, unlike Lee! And sorry Andrew, it's no good anymore.

April 7, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  58. mo'

what are you people smoking? lee was horrible. he began the song in the totally wrong key and changed it part way through, and it was still horrible. the ONLY highlight of his performance was the bagpipe. i liked him before tonight but after that i hope he's in the bottom. terrible performance.

crystal is great. if you paid close attention you saw she missed a word at one point and sang the same verse over again with a different last line. the fact that most people didn't notice makes her a true professional. i would have liked to see her slow down and do imagine with just an acoustic guitar instead. 7 of the remaining 9 are people who just want to be famous and think singing is their best shot. she and casey are true performers who will go far. the rest will burn out and fade away quickly because they have zero star quality and not much more talent.

i really liked casey's choice of song. the contestants walk a fine line between singing something that they like to sing and something that the audience and voters will appreciate, and you can tell that song meant a lot to him. what it lacked in popularity he made up for in feeling. i would have rather seen him rock "come together" though.

katie can belt out the high notes but her voice takes on this kind of blocked quality (like she's got a spit bubble in her throat) when she gets up that high and i can't stand the sound of it. her performance was boring and i think she'll be in the bottom 3 as well.

siobhan made a very poor song choice. needed some variety, not just one line repeated over and over and over. after her weak performance last week i think she'll be in the bottom.

andrew was ok, but simon's right- the band overpowered him. it would have been a better performance if he'd played guitar and had no backup- it felt rushed through some parts and he's better when he can improvise and change the pace a bit. it sounded like a hotel lounge performance.

tim isn't my favorite, but he had a solid performance. good song choice and performed it well. he's dreamy so he'll stick around as long as parents don't take away the tweeners' phones.

big mike should have gone a long time ago. he's a one-trick pony, but then again so was reuben and he won so ya never know. i think he'll stick around for a little while longer.

and the youngest guy, don't even know his name, he's horrible. bring him back in a few years after he's hit puberty and maybe his voice will be bearable. he is the biggest case of "i just want to be famous" on the show this year. i hope he goes this week.

April 7, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  59. Mark

Don't know exactly what is going on with American Idol this season. I tell myself and others that this season is not like anyone that I remember, not in a good way. I believe that the good people that would have made the show better and more interesting were voted off to early. Example: The dancer guy from Texas. I think he would have done something better than a bag pipe player. That is just my opnion, you know what they say about opnions.

April 7, 2010 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  60. Brittany

Send Andrew home!
    Bottom 3: Andrew, Aaron, and Mike. sorry.
    Andrew needs to go!

April 7, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  61. cher

No i didn't say a thing about admitting!! GO TO HELL!! ha..ha..

April 7, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  62. Christopher Dycha

Great to see the respect that The Beatles are getting after over 2 generations but there is some irony here. The Beatles stood for everything that AI does not stand for. I watch the show too and am not knocking it but there was a time when an artist (i.e. Beatles) had depth, lyrical integrity and social awareness for reasons greater than the commercial success of being famous. I know they started as pop stars with pop songs but they evolved well beyond that. Just seems a little disingenous to sing Hey Jude one week then belt out something from Jessica Simpson the next. Christopher Dycha

April 7, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  63. cher-lo

@cher, so you admit that you're an IDIOT!!! noted.. LOL

April 7, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  64. lori C.

best night on IDOL in a long time!! great to hear beatles music and so pysched that there was NO mentor. Casey and Lee were my faves.

April 7, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  65. cher

hey cher-lo you're an IDIOT too.!! you don't know what you're talking about!! this blog is all about AI!! you talk non-sense here!! have a life!!

April 7, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  66. cher-lo

you're an IDIOT Cher! you're like my friend Cherrie Lou D. LOL peace!

April 7, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  67. Holly

Andrew Garcia has to go. Glasses and all.

April 7, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  68. D King

Tim, Andrew, Michael need to all go with Tim leaving first. Tim and Michael are more personality than talent and Michael is just too inconsistent. MY top picks are Crystal and Lee!

April 7, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  69. cher

katie have a great voice so as siobhan. I think that they need some more practice and training just to be save in the next more rounds of AI.

April 7, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  70. heskerdu

OMG...I just realized we have no comments from Show Dog Mom! Did she run away....should we check the pound?

I liked Crystals performance...it was pretty good.
    Normally, I love Siobhan, but last night was just ok for me.
    Wow, Tim did pretty good....he'll probably finally get voted off this week.
    Don't care much for Big Mike...but then again I'm not really a fan of soul or R&B music.
    Casey was fantastic...he sings really well. There is something about him tho that I can't quite put my finger on. He seems kinda shy or something...I don't know, it's weird but there's just something about that boy.
    Andrew...may be his time to go.
    Aaron...don't like him too much.
    Katie...loved her in the beginning, didn't like her in the middle, starting to like her again.
    Lee...just ok this week.

I'm not a real Beattle's fan so this week wasn't my favorite.

So there's my 2 cents. I will say that I have no desire to see Adam Lambert....and as a mentor? Come on people. Let's bring back Shania Twain as a mentor. Or Mary J. Blige even. If you are going to bring in a previous contestant on Idol as a mentor, at the very least you should bring back a WINNER!!!!

April 7, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  71. knightleyemma

Casey just shined last night! He's a multi-faceted guy w/ TONS of potential. Lee did OK, but not like before. I can relate to him- not 100% confidant, but going for his goals.

April 7, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  72. AAA

I agree SERGIO. ....I think they are doing great, esp Katie, CONSIDERING they are just "kids off the street". I think most of thee opinions lie not on talent, but on shallow judgement.

April 7, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  73. DMB

Siobhan or Tim should go based on last night's performances.

April 7, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  74. Sergio

Do people not understand that besides Crystal, Katie has by far the best voice. I don't get the criticism. She was amazing last night...not "OK" like most people think. Simon generally knows talent and he sees potential in this girl. She is going to be the next Clay Aiken....meaning best vocals but won't win, she’ll place 2nd. She still however will make more money in the long run than the winner.

April 7, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  75. AAA

Top 3: ...Casey, Crystal, Mike....bottom 3: Siobhan, Tim, Andrew. Now, looking at sheer potential, in MY opinion, Casey, Crystal, KAtie, Mike. They seem to have the potential to be really good. Katie I think could have the strongest voice with more training. I see her as a Carrie Underwood, with training she could be awesome, in MY opinion.

April 7, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  76. Just A Thought

Adam was great on the show...but is far from that brief moment in his also brief carreer. Bringing him back is SO the wrong move for AI. It seems AI is making desperate attempts to get viewers back. But, Adam, really?? The only place he should go is back in the closet.

April 7, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  77. Jan

Katie needs to go.

April 7, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  78. dtny

Crystal is the same ol' thing every week, Tim needs to go home really bad, Casey was the best last night. Loved the bagpipes, though Lee's vocals were not great. This year is beyond boring! None of them are really excellent. Last year spoiled us. Adam was beyond charismatic and talented, Kris and Danny could sing, and were talented in their own way. This year is not very compelling.

April 7, 2010 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  79. Queen Anne

Casey was my fav last night....and I thought Katie did an awesome job as well. I thought last nights show was much more entertaining overall than have been the previous weeks.

Love the bagpipes! lol

April 7, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  80. Mary L

I think Crystal should win it all as she is the BEST.

April 7, 2010 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  81. James

Aaron was by far the worst, followed by Siobhn, and I am sad to say Andrew. I would like to hate Tim, but he actually did a good job this week. I don't see any way to put Crystal, Mike, or Casey in the bottom. It could be up in the air for Lee and Katie could be there only because of her past bad performances, but she was good this week.

April 7, 2010 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  82. Euclides Carreiro

Alo for me katie she the best one lest nigth

April 7, 2010 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  83. Just A Thought

I was actually ok with Miley, she has alot of experience in alot of areas, And a couple of #1's. So she definitly has the background. but Adam? No, not buying into the hype! Once he came out; everything about him went downhill, his stage presence, his vocals, everything – it's all about him flaunting his "lifestyle choice" and quite frankly I dont care!

April 7, 2010 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  84. mere

I think that Casey was the best. Followed by Crystal, Lee and Tim. I think the bottom 3 will be Aaron, Andrew and Siobahn. Out of those 3, Andrew will go.

April 7, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  85. Steve-O

By far the most nerdy contestants I have ever seen. Ellen worthless as ever and provides no value.

April 7, 2010 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  86. Mel

I love Samantha's post above: April 7th, 2010 8:13 am ET

I predict Adam lambert will get the hots for Tim and scare Tim away from showing up next week.+

Tonight of course SOX ROXS!

Funny!!!

As for the show last night, I thought Casey gave best performance. Casey took a big risk singing such an unfamiliar song, but he sang it well and showed he's not just a fast-song guy.

While Crystal is my favorite, I was not impressed with her performance.

Of all the contestants that have shown me they can sing fast and slow, Crystal and Casey lead the pack–for me.

I hope it's Tim who leaves tonight, but if not him, then Andrew. Personally, I think Tim and Andrew should go before anyone else.

April 7, 2010 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  87. Joyce

I agree, they all need to go!! Start all over again. Worst Season ever!

April 7, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  88. Bev

I think its a brilliant move to have Adam Lambert on next week to mentor! Last season was always exciting wondering what he'd sing and how he'd look. His fellow contestants went to him for advice and mentoring anyway so I think he's quite qualified for the job.
    Just watch the ratings go through the roof next week!

April 7, 2010 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  89. CONANDO

POOR ANDREW SEEMS LIKE A BAG OF NERVES AS HE LISTENS TO THE CRITIQUES...A CANDLE IN THE WIND TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE...THE REAL WORLD WOULD EAT HIM UP...LET HIM GO BACK TO HS AND EASE HIS WAY BACK TO THE LIMELIGHT
    CASEY WHO I USUALLY WATCH HO HUMLEY WAS BRILLIANT...SANG FROM THE GUT...AND REALLY EASY TO LOOK AT...MAMASOX STILL MY FAV...WISHED SHE WOULD HAVE SANG IMAGINE, OR SOMETHING MORE TRUE TO HER SOULFULNESS

April 7, 2010 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  90. Ang

Top picks for me last night were Casey, Lee and Crystal. They are right on–loved them all, even the bagpipes. Tim was good and Katie as well–I actually voted for her last night for the first time. Bottom for me Andrew, Siobhan, Aaron and Mike...with Andrew going home.

April 7, 2010 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  91. partgirl

This season of american idol stinks!

April 7, 2010 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  92. Scottie

To the Tim fans . . . you all need hearing aids! You like his cuteness? Have him be a model! The guy cannot sing to save his life – no range, no presence, no star quality! People under 16 should not be allowed to vote – that's how he's still in.

Don't know what anyone heard in Big Mike's performance – I thought it was way off.

Your bottom three tonight – Siobhan, Andrew (although it pains me to say it), and Katie. Andrew will stay because of his coolness factor. It's a toss-up between Katie and Siobhan. Katie because I don't think the kids "get" her and Siobhan because people are starting to get over her weirdness factor and are beginning to realize that she has a great voice but can't connect.

April 7, 2010 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  93. Ryan

Let's start this over by voting off all the contestants. Its not their fault the show is boring, the judges stacked it with singer songwriters, that for the most part are depressing.

Also Idol needs to forbid any song that someone has performed before be banned. Beatles week was filled with the same Beatles songs we've heard on the past two seasons.

Its just yucky bad the whole thing. And the production last night was lame.

April 7, 2010 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  94. JC

It was like bizarro world on AI – the typically bad performers actually did well and the front-runners all stalled.

1 – Crystal – wasn't as good as she usually was, but was still better than anyone else
    2 – Tim – wow....on tune, the song fit, didn't look silly....will he actually stay on merit this week?
    3 – Katie – what she sang was nothing close to "R&B". It wasn't completely country, but her performance last night coule have been on Grand Ole Oprey and they would have accepted it. Glad she is finally listenining to Simon, though she won't admit it. It might be too little too late though.
    4 – Lee – he was ok. Not was good as he usually is, but I liked the bag-pipe.
    5 – Casey – the vocals were good, but seriously....was having a hard time even paying attention to the song because it was so slow and boring.
    6 – Siobhan – her and Casey were about the same IMHO, except Kara drools on Casey. Her strength is powersinging and showed incredible restraint and control last night. But, was still slow and a little boring.
    7 – Mike – what a disappointment. Glee is popular right now, but that performance did not belong on American Idol.
    8 – Aaron – his performances are always just "ok" to me.
    9 – Andrew – worst of the night....by far....

But...the voting is never based on just one night and I expect the bottom 3 to be Andrew, Katie, and Tim. Aaron may sneak in there too. Ultimately it will (and should be) Andrew who leaves tonight.

April 7, 2010 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  95. bill

send mike home his ego and fake put on "teddy bear?"is too much and he is NOT as good as he thinks. and can someone at idol tell kara to shut up she is way more annoying then simon

April 7, 2010 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  96. Samantha

Tonight of course SOX ROXS!

April 7, 2010 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  97. steve

Siobhan needs to lose the wierd "pretty in pink" outfits and belt out Pat Benatar in black tights. Forget about what Simon thinks he will never be able to figure you out. You gotta bring it every week. Find songs to match you unique skills. Move around (command) the stage!!

April 7, 2010 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  98. dan

Siobhan, Crystal, and Casey were the best of the night. I don't know why people try to bash Siobhan; she sang effortlessly last night! Crystal has a great, powerful voice and Casey has a strong, bluesy voice. My bottom 3: Andrew, Tim, and Aaron.

April 7, 2010 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |

Crystal – yes

Andrew – no
    Lee – no
    Aaron – no

April 7, 2010 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  102. bob

Still not a singing contest anymore – it is a popularity contest only. How else can you explain Aaron, Tim and Andrew still being around?

April 7, 2010 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
  103. Rob

Hmm..the performances were mostly decent, some better. What I just realized is the person who writes the blog for this show is most annoying. She must be 12. I guess that explains her insipid comments. I need to go find where Sleazak is writing. He could be annoying too, but at least he had some intelligent things to say. "I heart this." Oh please. Grow up little girl.

April 7, 2010 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  104. Kenny

They don't need mentors if they are going to be like we've seen so far – (Miley, Usher) were just a waste of time. Adam Lambert as a mentor is a joke. After last year's "Ring of Fire" I just can't accept him as a serious artist. Now to the results:

Casey ... best performance of the night
    Crystal ... solid as usual, great arrangement
    Katie ... good voice, showed connection with the song
    Tim ... good performance, that song fit his personna
    Siobhan ... sleepy, tried to show another side, tried to hard
    Mike ... showed no connection, Simon's comment about a musical was right on
    Aaron ... sang the notes, just not with any feeling
    Lee ... disaster, could've capitalized on last week, instead blew any goodwill remaining, would've been last except for
    Andrew ... hopefully he'll go. I'm getting real tired of him.

April 7, 2010 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  105. Jeff P

Best to worst tonight

Casey
    Lee
    Crystal
    Tim
    Siobhan
    Katie
    Andrew
    Aaron
    Michael

Eleanor Rigby is a great song and Big Mike let me down. He was completely lacking in an emotional connection to the song. I thought the comment about Glee was perfect. Glee=Fake. Just because the show is popular does not mean I want to listen to cheesy music on my IPod. On Aaron, I have been saying for the past three weeks that all of his performance sound the same. I am glad the judges finally are seeing it also.

April 7, 2010 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  106. rhonda

in my opinion l... tonight... tim, casey, crystal. tim did really well, and believe me i am NO tim fan. bottom 3... tonight... andrew, siobahn, aaron. unfortunately siobahn and aaron seemed "off" tonight. lee, mike, katie were good but not top material tonight. hopefully lee will find his confidence.

April 7, 2010 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  107. eb

Crystal was awesome tonight. She keeps you wanting more and her down to earth personality is refreshing. I was also thrilled with Casey James performance. He can really play that guitar and look good at the same time.
    i believe it's time for Tim Urban to go. Just my opinion. All the others have great talent.

eb

April 7, 2010 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  108. shelnate

I have heard that Adam Lambert will be on the show to mentor next week. I feel sorry for the Idols. He is no kind of entertainer to mentor anyone. In fact, lately his songs are full of vile language. Can't Idol get
    anyone better to mentor? I'm sure there are better stars that could help out to mentor these Idols. Lately Idol is getting very boring! I think when Simon leaves the show next year, Idol is in trouble! That will put the nail in the casket. I don't see who could possibily take his place.I don't like change. I think too much change is not good for the show! I sure hope that Simon changes his mind and stays with American Idol, even if he comes on to judge every other week or so.

April 7, 2010 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  109. Billy

I've stopped watching American Idol. The judges are out to lunch especially Kara Elizabeth DioGuardi and Ellen. I just have to shake my head.

April 7, 2010 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  110. shelnate

I enjoyed American Idol tonight. I like Katie. She may be 17, but she sure
    has a powerful voice. In a few years she will be one of the best singers and I think she will have many hit albums. Whether Katie makes it on Idol or not she has a very good voice and she will make it big, some day! To be a star, she doesn't have to have her body pierced or her hair
    red or streaked with colors. If she has talent, that's all she needs to make it big! Look at Carrie Underwood, she is just a pretty girl from the country, who had a great voice. She was not a phony, and neither is Katie. I also like Mama Sox and I think that Arron Kelly will also make it someday too. They are all pretty good, in one way or another. I think that Andrew should go home tomorrow night! Well, good luck Katie!!!
    Good Luck To All!!!

April 7, 2010 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  111. mozart4898

@ Lynn – Actually somewhere on YouTube there's a video of Crystal singing an original song of hers in someone's apartment (maybe hers?) in I think it was like 2004. Well, Crystal is 24 now (I think?) so she would have been 18 then. She's a little bit better now, but let me tell you, the way she sounded then she still might have been the frontrunner in this season of Idol. I'm not sure.

The more I think about it the more I just can't really find that much difference between most of the contestants this year. Like tonight for example – I thought Crystal did well, and unlike what some people have said (other websites, not just here), I thought Mike did well too. Tim gave a pretty good, although almost exactly off the album, performance of his song. But this week the difference between best and worst seemed to not be as much as normal (although I still feel kinda queasy thinking about how Casey, Lee, and Siobhan sounded – they were all very shaky and IMO the true bottom 3 of this week). I think a big part of it was that so many of the contestants actually had trouble working with this theme – they were either afraid to change anything about a Lennon/McCartney song, or this music just really doesn't suit them well – any of them really. This week's results will probably end up pretty closely mirroring the past couple weeks just because there really wasn't much to separate anyone from anyone else.

April 7, 2010 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  112. Lynn

I feel bad for the younger contestants because they really haven't lived enough or experienced enough in life to express a lot of emotion during their performances. They definitely have a disadvantage in that way. As a result they come off as "robotic" and unemotional as Simon is always glad to report. Actually, they may have even a bigger disadvantage than people realize, because the human brain isn't fully developed until the age of about 25 from what I've read. For these reasons, I think it is very unfair to compare the 16 year olds to the likes of Bowersox and Casey who are not only much older, but have also been performing for years. Bowersox and Casey clearly have God given talent, but we didn't get to see them perform at the age of 16 and if we had, would we have been so impressed with them? I seriously doubt it.

But, overall, this year the talent is huge. And Simon is way, way off about Andrew being boring. He's always been one of my favorite performers particularly because of his voice and also because of his personality. Simon is focusing too much on Andrew's big, dark eye glass frames. Andrew... do yourself a favor and lose the glasses for a week or two if possible . What about contact lenses? Those glasses are pretty overpowering and they don't do you justice at all! If Andrew ever records his own music, it might be the first Idol music I purchase. The same for Bowersox and Casey. The rest are also great.

A word of advice to all of the Idols.. if you can help it, don't record too many of those commercial pop songs written by Cara D and friends. No offense to Cara....but some of your songs are really annoying, pop hits or not. Try writing something original from your soul instead. That is what people really want to hear!! That is why today, you don't see any performers from this country at the level of Janice Joplin, Paul McCartney or John Lennon. Because all of this commercialized, designed to appeal to the masses, bubble gum pop is shoved down our throats on a daily basis. People no longer know what real, moving, soulful music sounds like, unless we listen to performers from other countries or the oldies stations and believe me plenty of us do.

Good luck to all of the idol performers!

April 7, 2010 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  113. Mike N

Andrew goes home.

April 7, 2010 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  114. timsgirl

top 3 of the night – Lee, Casey, and Katy. bottom 3 – Big Mike, Aaron, and Andrew.

Tim came back and did a great job tonight by picking the right song. I don't know how much longer he will be here, but Kudos for tonight.

I think that Crystal was not good tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed her the past two weeks, but tonight just fell flat.

I think that Lee and Casey just both have radio voices. I listened to Casey's "Power of Love" on I-Tunes and it was radio worthy, as have been Lee's past three performances. I just really want these two guys to do well - it is something about that raspy singing voice that works.

April 6, 2010 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Thierry

When I look at my crystal ball, here is what i see:

The person who is not safe (and must go) ISssssssssssssssssss
    SIOBAHN !

I don't know, it is just my feeling (no hard feeling) because when I looked at how she have been behaving for the past weeks, I must say and I agree with you Lisa, that she is weird and hypocrite. Her performance is kind of high school musical and the way she dressed up tells me she is from Salem.

Katie has put a lot of faith in the song and shall be spared from returning to the stool. She is Ok tonight.

Tim is invincible. He is quite frank and direct and knows how to take the judges advices in consideration. Even if he is dragged back to the stool, the girls will bail him out.

As to Didi who is not in the contest anymore, please stop putting the blame on Simon and on everybody. Just watch how Katie and Tim are good in showing their repentance!..

And finally, I agree with Ellen on the Long and winding song that Aaron failed to sing it comfortably..

April 6, 2010 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  116. idolfan

Blah night. I think those front runners (Mike, Crystal, Lee) were just OK this week and not great. I think those lagging (Katy and Tim) were better this week but still not on par with others and not winnable. Those in the middle still stack in the middle (Casey, Siobhan, Andrew and Aaron). I think Aaron, Andrew, and Tim should be in the bottom 3 with Tim going home. He has a teen following but again, is so not Idol winnable nor recordable. Maybe Broadway perhaps in his future.
    The only one I'd buy an album on right now- Crystal.

April 6, 2010 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  117. fanofcasey

Casey was AWESOME! Don't know what you were all listening too but he definitely stole the night. I agreed with Simon on all the performances tonight as I do most nights. Lee disappointed me! He is usually my second fave after Casey but I was let down tonight. He can do better so he's still in it for me! Casey is the only one that can sing anything and sound awesome. Such a variety...

April 6, 2010 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  118. mozart4898

Well as far as what America will decide, I think Tim has picked up momentum lately and I don't think this week's performance will lead to Katie's demise. While I was very unimpressed by Siobhan, Lee, and Casey, I don't see any of them getting eliminated. Mike and Crystal will be fine. That leaves Aaron and Andrew. I think Andrew gets eliminated since I'll bet Aaron has a pretty decent following and Andrew has looked in danger for quite a while – although based on last week and this week, he's not deserving of elimination yet. His will be the first unwarranted elimination of the top 12 so far IMO as he has not been near the worst the last two weeks.

April 6, 2010 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  119. judi

Katie needs to go, sounds flat most of the time and has absolutely no pizzaz.

April 6, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  120. TracyD

I didnt miss the mentor at all. It was kinda cool seeing the group talking about each other. But looking forward to next week when Adam Lambert is the mentor!! It'll be different seeing someone who has actually gone through the process give advice to new contendors.

April 6, 2010 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Dawny

In my opinion, overall this was a god night in general for all of the contestants. This was Katy's best performance, though I am not sure if it will save her from the chopping block after all of the bad performances. My top 3 are Big Mike, Mama Soxs and Katy. Lee was the worst but he has a pretty good track record so I think he will be safe. Casey and Siobhan is safe as well. So my pick to go home has to be out of the two youngest men in the group.

April 6, 2010 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  122. mozart4898

@ Kristy – ugh, no. Lee was fine last week, but this week, no. He just sounded awful – struggled with pitch all through the song and then made the ridiculous decision about the bagpipes. I don't know what he was thinking with that. And Casey didn't sound good at all either this week. This week to me saw ALL of the front runners not come up to their usual standards except for Mike. Mike may have been the best of the night – I refrain from actually picking a winner of the night just cause I'd be too partial, but I will say that Lee was not the best at all.

April 6, 2010 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Kristy

Lee was the best in my opinion. The only one I would ever listen to on the radio. His voice is made for that radio. The others sing songs that bore me to sleep.

April 6, 2010 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  124. simon says

bottom 3...andrew tim crystal

April 6, 2010 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  125. mozart4898

Well...let's see, to actually come to a bottom 3, I'll start with the top 3 and work my way down (this is MY opinion of the night, not who will actually be there, cause the voters may see it different).

I'll catch it for this, but my top 3 of the night – Crystal, Mike...and Tim. Sorry, but that was a great performance by Tim this week. Catchy, simple, listen-able, and technically one of the best couple of the night too.

After those 3 the rest were pretty mediocre IMO. Katie was OK, Aaron was OK too, probably not quite as good. So that leaves Andrew, Casey, Siobhan, and Lee.

I'd put Casey, Siobhan, and Lee as the bottom 3, and it's a toss up between the 3 which was the worst. All of them made me cringe.

April 6, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  126. gso-chris

Cant understand the hating on Katie. This was a pretty good performance tonight. Send Tim home on general principal. Same with Andrew. And I wish Simon had really - I mean really - taken Lee to task for that bagpipe dude! That was absurd! With MamaSox, it worked b/c of the arrangement, and b/c she's kinda "earthy" anyway. Lee sounded like Bruce Springsteen (who can't sing either, IMHO).

April 6, 2010 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  127. protogere

Lisa, I think you are right, they need a mentor badly and they need one with experience. Miley and Lambert don't come close to having the experience to guide these contestants and they need help so desperately!
    I think Katie will be in the bottom three again and it could be her last time there. Andrew, despite how much I love his uniqueness, I think he was not one of the best tonight. And Lee, sadly, just played a mess of a performance.
    I think overall though, Katie needs to leave.

April 6, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Adrian Cronauer

Eight of them need to go home tonight so we can start anew!

April 6, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |