April 6th, 2010

Kate Gosselin acts out in 'Dancing'

testing captions
testing captions

You know it’s going to be an interesting night on “Dancing With the Stars” when you can’t recognize some of the couples walking down the grand staircase at the beginning of the episode.

Last night, the celebrities and their professional dancing partners were supposed to tell a story through their routine, which explains the extra dose of wigs, costumes and eyeliner they donned for the competition.

There was singer Nicole Scherzinger in a brown, curly wig and a sailor’s outfit; former astronaut Buzz Aldrin came down in a military uniform, followed by someone dressed as Cleopatra and wait… who is the woman with the waist-length blond extensions and heavy make-up?

Kate Gosselin’s look and routine last night will likely launch a few thousand more comments from fans who either love - or love to hate - the reality TV star. Once again, producers scheduled her routine for the last minutes of the show, complete with rehearsal footage filled with the drama and tears we’ve come to expect from Gosselin and the resigned sympathy of her partner Tony Dovolani.

This one also had an acting coach and a punching bag thrown in to get Gosselin to channel her emotions into her Paso Doble, which was supposed to tell her struggle with the paparazzi. The routine, danced to Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi,” had Gosselin glaring angrily at Dovolani and stomping around to the beat of the music in her dramatic costume. (It did seem to be an improvement over last week’s jive in which Gosselin either didn’t know or remember many of the steps.)

But judge Carrie Ann Inaba called it “odd” and said it was hard to watch and the other judges agreed. Still, Gosselin stood her ground. “I am very much enjoying this challenge” despite the negative feedback, she said after the routine.

The highest scores of the night went to Olympic figure skating champ Evan Lysacek, who danced a fun quickstep to a song from “Chicago,” complete with a perfect cartwheel at the end. Buzz Aldrin was once again at the bottom of the pack after his waltz.

There was no mention during the show of the death threats ESPN correspondent Erin Andrews has been receiving and she seemed carefree in the rehearsal footage and during the evening. It was probably too late to change the routine, but her waltz - in which she danced blindfolded – seemed a bit creepy under the circumstances.

Meanwhile, actress Pamela Anderson admitted she cried after she ended up in the "bottom two" during last week's elimination.  Will she do better after getting some dance lessons from Charo?  We'll find out tonight.

Who do you think will be voted off?

1. Lil C

talk to you on Monday then good bye. Love Ya!

April 9, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Big C

Love ya have a good weekend

April 9, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Lil C

there starting to dismiss right now with in 3 to 5 minutes I will be out and willnot be able to talk till monday so if you get this try back quickly Love Ya!

April 9, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Big C

I just ate for lunch an avacado with some tortia chips.

April 9, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Lil C

cool that should be fun and entertaining and good on your behalf for the lord you know Love Ya!

April 9, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Lil C

so what you want to talk about we are going to be geting dismissed in about 15 minutes or so talk fast. Love Ya! It is 1:16 or so.

April 9, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Big C

April 17th i get put on a rotating scheduel to play in praise and worship at the new church.

April 9, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Big C

I'll let your brother know

April 9, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Big C

I'm here

April 9, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Lil C

this your son i doing fine told you I would send you a comment around 1:00 to 1:10 so here it is I am in BCIS right now i need you to show josh this so i can talk to him at home and catch up on some stuff with him because I have not showed him alot of attention that he needs from his biggest brother you know. I hope you are around when this gets to you I am running out of stuff to say because you did not send me a comment since I last sent one. Love Ya though!

April 9, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Lil C

this is harder than you think, but I just talked to my caseworker around 12:15 or so about the issue of that kid that is my friend not me going out with him which we are not going out we just talk alot. So she is aware of the staff overreacting and assuming things with out checking first about the situation!
    Love Ya! PS: Show Josh where this is so I can talk to him and explain to him how to get in and give him the name of Young C. This is at the end of class right now. Love Ya!

April 8, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Big C

that would be a good idea. People sometimes think the worst or are just cruel. So don't be distracted by what they say or think. be like a duck and let the water bead up and roll off. What they say is not worth the trouble on your part. so be level headed and stay out of trouble.

April 8, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. LIL C

what up this your son I'm dealing with people asumin about me being with another dude on campos but I'm not they are try to give 10ft restiction for me and him but we are just freinds and we are not going to talk at all other than in class right now. Love Ya!

April 8, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  14. BiG C

refresh page to see next post

April 7, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. BiG C

i am here

April 7, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lil C

Whats up dad Im in BCIS right now if you are around ask me anything? Love Ya!

April 7, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. BiG C

Hello Johnny. I found u. hope you have a good day. love you. Get stage 4.

April 7, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Jennie

I can't agree with Jenny O more. She is a mess and has no grace at all. She needs to be home taking care of her litter of kids. Instead of trying to be the "Diva", go back to work as a nurse and quit trying to make a living off her kids. She is a digusting and vile person.

April 7, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  19. LIL C

WHATS UP DAD THIS IS ONE OF THE TIMES i WILL BE
    ABLE TO TALK TO YOU THE NEXT TIME I SAY SOMETHING IT IS AROUND THE NEXT TIME I CAN TALK AGAIN! LOVE YA!

April 7, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jenny O

Kate moves like a mack truck. She plods around and is as stiff as a board out there. I feel terrible for her partner but he may be stuck with her for awhile. People are tuning in to see the weekly trainwreck and she does not disappoint on that score.

April 6, 2010 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  21. TRY

EVERY NEGATIVE COMMENTS MADE ABOUT KATE GOSSELIN ARE THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. SHE IS THE BIGGEST B I HAVE SEEING. SHE'S FAKE, MEAN, DISGUSING WOMAN WHO BELITTLE HER HUSBAND. I WILL NOT WATCH THE DWTS UNTIL SHE'S OUT.

April 6, 2010 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Rita Wild

You all don't get it do you. The producers of the show have Kate G. on for ratings. Do you see all the comments generated regarding her? She is doing her job. They do not care if she can dance or not. She brings in the customers. You are all watching her, laughing at her and who do you think laughs all the way to the bank.

April 6, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Ruth

Its was painful to watch. I know two year olds with more dance ability then she has. I agreed with Carrie Ann that it was just plan odd and hard to watch. I was cringing the whole time. Her hair and makeup was painful to look at. I love watching Dancing with the Stars, but if they keep her or Buzz on beyond today and send someone home with real ability and potential, I'm done. Actually I can stomach Buzz and his botox face one more week, but Kate has to go.....

April 6, 2010 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  24. stefanl

I felt sorry for John when they were together

April 6, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Annie

I don't think ABC has it rigged. At DialIdol.com (which measures a type of call in vote) she came in way first, based on the amount of time her dialing line was busy, SO SOMEONE is calling. (and it ain't me)

April 6, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Red Diva

Well, I guess next season it's going to be OCTOMOM – Nadya Suleman – as a contestant. Hey, she might be good! She obviously can perform a squat thrust over a fire hydrant now. Or Michelle Duggar, who is now the mother of 18 – er – 19 kids? (But the Duggars don't believe in dancing due to their strict religious views.)

Honestly, how low can TV go? Hey, I'll keep watching just to find out! 🙂

April 6, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  27. C. Miller

J. Coleman. She put herself in this position. She could be an anonymous Mom at home working as a nurse with a husband. But she CHOSE to sell out her life and kids. She CHOSE to treat people like hell. She CHOSE to leave her kids for book signings. She CHOOSES to keep putting herself in the public eye. She treats her dance partner like she treated her husband and kids. She is a sad woman who pathetically plays the woe is me game for suckers like you and other on here that can't see the reality. She neds to go away for good.

April 6, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Tom

Kate Gosselin's dancing skills match that of her people skills:
    Non existent.

April 6, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Laurel, Canada

Ok Kathy, how do you know Kate has a nanny looking after the kids? I have heard Kate say time and time again, that she and her partner practice in the basement of her house when the kids are at school. She is still looking after her children. The only time they have some else there is when she goes to LA for the show, that's only two days! Give her credit for doing something that scares her, she is trying and that is more than I can say for the rest of you.

April 6, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  30. J Coleman

It is easy for all of you to make negative comments about Kate Gosselin because you are not the one out there making the effort. People are so mean and insensitive. This woman is a mother of 8 kids and is trying to do the best that she can for them and herself. I applaud you Kate! To H-e-double hockey sticks- with the nay-sayers! They aren't in your world and they have no idea what it takes to be you. I can only sympathize with what your life has become since you became the object of all the media attention. I agree that the dancing needs a little work but at least you are doing something other than writing mean things about people.

April 6, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  31. s.j.

You've lost me, I won't watch another of your shows. The rotten dancers are making me sick.

April 6, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Brooke

Bottom line she's disgusting.

April 6, 2010 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  33. AMS

I don't care how bad Buzz is- he's a likeable guy and national hero!

April 6, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Diane

Nancy Wolfe, your not serious.

Kate loves all this publicity and loves the camera.
    She needs to get off the show and stay home with her kids. All she is looking for is fame and pity. She loves all the attention she is getting.
    Crying and saying the hard year she had, get a life Kate, you asked for it.
    Why do you think she is doing DWTS, for all the publicity and camera time she so loves.

Those poor kids.

April 6, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Wendy

I think it's great Kate tries to dance and gets out there and does what she can. I think many of the comments are imature and silly about her. No one is in her shoes and who knows what you'd do if you were. No she's not the best. I think Pam should go. Is she on something????

April 6, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Samantha

I used to dislike Kate, until I looked around the nets and realized how creepy and sad most of the kate haters are, so GO KATE! Just relax sweetpea and try to feel the beat:)

April 6, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Ang

Tracey- you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition. Especially not a snarky one.

April 6, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  38. lilly

Being a former neighbor of Kates I can tell you she is the meanest neighbor ever. Very controlling . She would put notes in mail boxes telling you how she wanted you to do the yard work, when to wash your car,and not let your kids get playing loudly. She must sleep till 10 am and not be woke untill then. No she can not dance all you hear from her house is screaming and yelling at her kids. They are sweet kids but all she does is yell at them and for someone else to take care of them. She does'nt do it. VOTE HER OFF!

April 6, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  39. janet f

The producers are not going to send Kate G. home for awhile. She sucks in every way. If the paparazzi bother her so much, why doesn't she just stay home and take care of her kids? Just a fame whor*.

April 6, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  40. China

Nancy Wolfe: You have some SERIOUS issues!!! Do you think Kate Gosselin would even give you the time of day if she saw you out and about? You'd better think again! Kate put herself in the position she is in when she invited the cameras into her home years ago. That is when she gave everyone in the world the view to her life, so it's not like she was held against her will and forced to do it! She is NOT a role model for us "Real" mothers! Most of us would never shove cameras in our childrens faces and have them film just about every private moment of our child's life, no matter how much we are paid. Some of us LOVE our privacy!!! It sounds like you have had some relationship issues of your own,(we all have had!), but did you ever watch JK+8 and see how Kate behaved?! If she did indeed go into hiding as you stated in your blog, when was that?! She has appearred on every talk show and anything and everything that keeps her in the spotlight that you can think of. If she indeed did want a private life and care about her kids well being, Kate would of stayed out of the spotlight and just went about her daily life, and soon the "P" people would of left her and her children alone and moved on to some other train wreck!

April 6, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Danny

I think we are beginning to understand why Jon left to play elsewhere and not have to put up with this person. By the way-how many surgeries has she had in the last couple of years, is she a rival of Heidi M.

April 6, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Laura

Well, since DWTS is dragging the bottom of the barrel by getting WhineyKate on the show, Its only fair that Octomom gets the same opportunity to make a fool out herself like Kate is..they are both alike...use the kids to get what they want...and both totally pathetic..

April 6, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  43. SF

Regretfully, I must agree. Kate is so bad that I get embarassed watching her. I give her props for putting herself out there and trying something so completely new and different but she just doesn't have any rhythm or grace. The dance last night to Papparazi was weird and scary. I hope she goes home this week and then Buzz next week.

April 6, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Jonathan

No wonder her husband left her. What a horrible woman. Her 15 mins of fame were up a LONG time ago. America, please just get rid of her.

April 6, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Lola

Kate Gosselin dances as if her arms and legs are made of lumber. Can't wait for the lack of voting in her favor to cause a rousing chorus of, "TIMBER!!!"

April 6, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  46. TR

RUN, KATE, RUN, far, far away from dancing with the stars. You belong in the third grade where your behavior is acceptable and tolerated. Grow up and be a woman!

April 6, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  47. linda

I feel sorry for Tony, KG's partner. I would bet my next 2 paychecks that when he is with friends, he says "Can't wait to get the hell away from her". He looks very strianed on the show.

April 6, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Robin

@ Tom13: Kate is a American who had eight kids (all hers). She is a celebrity for having babies...Not dancing.

April 6, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Lil C

Hey dad whats up if you find me. I'm here!

April 6, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  50. DAR

Kate's Paso was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen....with the exception of her hair, make-up and costume. Message to Kate: Honey, don't you realize that if you treat those people badly, they will retaliate with an outfit like you wore last night. Whatever you did to them, apologize! Try to get on their good side, or we'll be treated to more Halloween costume get-ups like they gave you.

April 6, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Roe

Kate Gosselin may have a lot on her plate ..but I believe she fills that plate herself..she is extremey self absorbed and uses the kids and single motherhood as an excuse!..too many womne out there deal with alot more than Kate and have pride& dignity!..as for DWTS you should be ashamed of your show..it states Dancing with the STARS!
    how in the hell is Kate a star????????
    very dissapointing!

April 6, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  52. C. Miller

KB, Kate Gosselin is having to deal with thigns because she is a money grubbing mad Mom who decided to sell her kids to the public for cash. She was a horrible wife and a horrible mother and the only reason she got any sympathy is becuase after the divorce her husband busted loose. Look at how she treats her partner. She is a bad person with no skill set and she needs to get a life away from everyone. She chose this drama.

April 6, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Laura

Kate does has alot of kids, that is for sure, and they are cute kids. But Kate is a want-to-be somebody important. I went thru a divorce and had my kids to take of, as alot of us has done. She could downsize her big house, to save money..she could take care of her own kids, instead of paying others to it, that would save money, the kids could most definately go to public schools, that would save money...BUT, Kate wants to whine her way to the spotlight, and use her kids as a key to get thru the "famous" door....sorry, can't stand the woman.she is not being a good mom right now....I would be at home with my kids, sharing their little lifes, get a job near the home, yes, of course, have a babysitter when needed..but Kate obviously is worried about her future in the spotlight..somewhere...anywhere...

April 6, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  54. C. Miller

Every week my wife turns this on and every week when Kate dances both our hands go over our mouths and we turn away in pure embarassment. Without getting personal, she is terrible. First off she has no rhythm or dancing skills at all. Her fake mean looks were almost comical taken with her stomping steps around the stage. It was "odd." Just weird. On a personal level, I hope to never see her again. She is drama.

April 6, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  55. KB

To Nancy Wolfe: Well said!!! I would love all those bashing-Kate-Gosselin-people out their to see how well they could deal with what Kate Gosselin has had to. My God!!!, she has to keep order with eight children and support them. That women has a lot on her plate!

April 6, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  56. geri P.

ABC producers of DWTS has picked some real losers this year. This is a terrible cast. To start with Kate G. – she is NO Star! why oh why was she picked to be on here? She is a terrible dancer, and a whiny Biotch!!!! She is so rude to Tony.
    Pam Anderson is a better dancer, even tho she is weird!

What will be next??? OctoMom and Charles Manson as the "stars"? This show is a joke. Len is mean this year. Brooke Burke is a terrible co-host.
    I am not going to watch anymore......

April 6, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Erin

@ Tracey: "Not to mention the lack of proof reading what they write." <This isn't proper grammar either. Sorry. Get off your high horse.

April 6, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Laura

1. Kate is a drame queen and doesn't do well at it either 2. She cannot dance. 3. How much is DWTS paying her?? whatever it is, they are wasting their money. 4. It takes 2 people to destroy a marriage..she very much contributed to that failure...she wants to be in control, she wants to be in the spotlight and obviously shouldn't be. 5. If she is trying to support her family as some of you are saying, then why is so spending SO much money to change her body?? She has spent a ton of money and it hasn't helped because what you are on the inside comes out no matter how you look on the outside..6. She could save alot of money by getting a real job, getting rid of all the people raising her kids because she is out chasing a dream of hers. Kate is pathetic to watch and listen to and I hope she will go away soon. There is nothing to admire about her at all.

April 6, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  59. lori C.

i think it would be outstanding if Kate and Buzz could dance their final dance together! they both need to go immediately.

April 6, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Charl

To Nancy Wolfe: Did you think if you capped your letters, people would read it? I started but as soon as I got the idea of what it was, I stopped. If you re not Kate Gosselin, you should go live with her. She needs fools like you that worship her narcissist self.

To Theresa (at 10:30 am) I had to reread your letter because I could have written it. I haven't watched DWTS since they sent Shannon home (who I thought was quite good) and I refuse to watch until the miserable Kate goes home. She is doing herself more harm than good. If she thinks that people are going to love her now and they can give her a TV show, you have ruined any chance of that. I can't bear the sight of her. My daughter said the sight of her stomping down the stair with the look of hatred on her face is the stuff nightmares are made of. I miss DWTS, so please abc, get rid of her so I can watch again. its obvious you are keeping her on. stupid, stupid, stupid move.

April 6, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  61. RBK

I suspect that Kate will leave either tonight or very soon.
    Kerry Ann was right last night- her routine "was odd and hard to watch". You'd think that if someone who had been plagued by the paparazzi as much as she has been would find it EASY to use anger and frustration in their dance. She was very stiff and robotic.

April 6, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  62. mft

Unfortunately, Kate will stay, obliviously for ratings, the show needs the drama.

April 6, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Brenda

I was not impressed with Kates dancing. Its apparent she can not dance. She looked stiff like board and has no ear for music.
    Time to go home Kate.

April 6, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  64. slm

Kate needs to go home and work on her personal problems. I agree, ABC made a terrible mistake having her on the show. Good Riddance...please!!!

April 6, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Carol

Kate Gosselin cannot be called a dancer in the wildest stretch of one's imagination. She needs to leave.

April 6, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  66. LK

Kate won't be going for a LONG TIME - too many viewers are tuning in hoping to see her go!

If they don't rig the show they'll lose viewers and it's all about RATINGS!

April 6, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  67. stagecoach

Well.....we have now learned a 2nd thing that Kate sucks at.

April 6, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Chris

You can find a reference to Kate Gosselin in Webster's dictionary under _itch. She completely embodies the word.

April 6, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Jamie Belton

DTWS has gone to far this season. The "reality" has gotten unreal. I haven't been able to watch through a whole show yet this season!

April 6, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Jules

I really don't understand what Kate is trying to prove. Is making an international @ss out of yourself a good role model for your kids? Is telling the world that everything wrong in your life is everyone else's fault but your own, good for your kids? Here's a thought, GO HOME to your children, and stop milking the media!!! Her emotional displays on DWTS only further support Jon's actions. Good Lord, I'm surprised he didn't turn into an alcoholic being married to that.

April 6, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Semone

FAME ***** AND MONGER! GO HOME TO YOUR KIDS AND BE A MOTHER! UGH!

April 6, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  72. SYLVIA HERRERA

Time to vote KG off. Send her home to her children. They need her more....

April 6, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  73. upstate-ny

Does anyone have any idea how much and who paid for turning her basement into a dance studio? I know this woman needs the money support her children but, at the same time I think it's more important for her to support her lifestyle and children for as long as she can. She maybe better doing it the old fashioned way. Network for babysitters, go back to school and learn a career and become a regular person/mom. She's a wannabe. I love it when you put your life on TV for the world to see, make money off of your life with hubby and kids, and when things don't go exactly the way she wants...she plays the victim. I think she's dillusional myself. She "claims" she did the dancing show to show her kids that can do anything, overcome their fears etc. I think we all know why she did it, exposure, keep her name in coversations and of course the money. I loved when she gets angry at the paparozzi, when she should be thanking them because if it wasn't for them she would have been off everyone's radar along time ago. They are the ones that keep up front and center.

April 6, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  74. KTGirl

I think the "acting coach" only needed to have Kate channel the anger that shows on her face during the results nights and when she faces the judges! Tony, my sympathies. Pennsylvania has much better people than Kate. She craves attention and being famous, then cries because she can't control everyone she comes in contact with. Kate, please grow up!

April 6, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  75. terri

OH BOY... I certainly agree with what Janice said (above).
    I didn't like Jake on the BAchelor, and now he's even worse on DWTS. He's another one who whines!!! He needs to go home next week, after Kate goes home tonight!!!
    FOR SURE.

April 6, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Yvonne

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Kate didn't even dance last night! She clomped around like a Clydesdale! Never have I ever seen a more ungraceful woman. Unnnnnnnbelieveable how she likes to humiliate herself in front of the nation.

April 6, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  77. joni

I so agree with what Adele said: (below)

Just what does bearing 8 children have to do with the ability to dance?
    If Kate Gosselin hadn't any children, she wouldn't be able to dance.
    I resent her constant references to 'MY EIGHT CHILDREN", and her refering to herself as a ' SINGLE ,WORKING MOTHER"
    She lives in a mansion, she has kazillion people caring for her children while she travels, tans and blabs on about having 'melt-downs" and missing them.
    Does TLC make enough money from the Gosselins to warrant promoting this woman as an example of working , single mothers of America?
    How degrading to us all.
    ------------------------------–
    Just because you have EIGHT kids, doesn't make you a "Star" or a "good dancer". She gets paid for everything... free tummy tuck, $5,000 hair extensions (that look horrible), fake fingernails, free travel back & forth from Penn. to LA weekly!!! etc., etc.
    Why does she whine about so much? People like her are NEVER happy with anything! they just want MORE, and complain about "woe is me" & "poor me, the Paparazzi follows me around" .
    She knew wha she was getting into , when she exploited all her kids to make $$$$$.... Her 15 minutes of fame is over!!!!!!
    I don't blame Jon for finding someone else!!!

April 6, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Janice

I feel bad for Buzz-even if he danced good in his day, at his age he can't compete with the younger ones. They should not have anyone past a certain age be a part of this dancing competion.

I got really sick of Jake during the Bachelor and can't wait till he is off DWTS too!!

But Kate needs to go before anyone else. I so tired of her pity party. She brought everything on her self. I loved her when John & Kate first started but she changed and now she is just disgusting and shouldn't be there spending so much time away from all those kids.

April 6, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  79. terri

Kate has to go home tonight. She's a terrible dancer, plus a whinny rude person! She is NOT nice to Tony. I feel sorry for him, he got stuck with her as his partner.
    Kate is so stiff, she doesn't dance!!! She pouts, too... when she is criticized! GET HER OFF THE SHOW.

Why did ABC and DWTS even pick her, anyway? No one likes her.

April 6, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  80. note2cnn

...Buzz Aldrin is great
    ...he doesn't dance too well
    ...but he put his ego aside and is on DWTS
    ...he's a living legend
    ...1 of 12 men to walk on the Moon

April 6, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  81. laura TJ

Role model ?? for what ?? hair extensions,plastic surgery ?? I wish her well but she stinks as a dancer & as any role model.Be a mom & a real woman - get out of the spotlight...your 15 min.are soooooo OVER !!! Good Luck & move on.

April 6, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Shannon

We must hope that Kate remains a contestant on the show. She is the only one who consistently provides unequaled, outstanding comic relief. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Surely no one in her right mind would willingly participate in such humilation and ham-fisted (or should I say ham-footed) public ridicule. This absolutely must be a comedic routine, complete with the phone tears and the smudged eye makeup.

Kate must take her act to Saturday Night Live – it's such a hilarious parody of a small-town, bumpkin "Christian" mommy with a magical uterus drawn to the life of a D-cup, D-lister! Clearly she is having us all on – what a jokester.

April 6, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Mac

Kate is a joke! Whine, whine, whine! If she makes it past tonight. I agree with alot of the other blogs – FIXED!!!! GRRRRRRR!

April 6, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Gina

Kate Gosselin is not a star, athlete, dancer – or anything!...Not sure how she even ended up on this show to begin with? They're obviously scraping the bottom of the barrel to come up with people to dance on this show. Maybe instead of having the show on 15 times a year, they should limit it to once a year.

April 6, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  85. hi

Maybe DWTS needs to bring back Master P.

April 6, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Nina

I can’t believe the horrible judging on DWTS. Len gives Kate a 5 (when really she deserved 2’s and 3’s for her disastrous dance), then gives a good dancer like Nicole a 6 (who cares if she broke a rule or two – should not be a 4 point deduction).

April 6, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  87. sanc

please!!!! spare us Kate just drop out!

April 6, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Marie

KG seriously needs to go see a psychiatrist. Instead of paying for her plastic surgery, porcelain veeneers, fake tan, dance floor in her house and her fake hair, TLC, you need to get her help. She is a walking time bomb!

April 6, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Candy

Kudos to you Kate for trying. Hang in there!

April 6, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Isabelle

Kate's refusal to take direction and learn from Tony is just one of the reasons she is so bad. Her insecurity and fear of being wrong is the flip side of narcissistic personality disorder, so she is always on the attack and blaming others. But it is also NPD that allows her to look at videos of her cruel and demeaning behavior on her reality series or at her incompetent dancing on DWTS and justify it. She truly believes she is wonderful at all she does – a victim, of course – but she believes she is great.

I feel so sorry for the children of the fans of Kate who believe her mistreatment of her children,belittling of her ex-husband and now her biting criticism of her talented dancing partner is okay. It is NOT okay to treat your children the way Kate treated her children on her reality television show. And it is not okay to treat a world recognized dancing teacher as though he is her servant.

April 6, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Joanna

The show is about DANCING so boot out the ones who are the worst first. Sorry for Katie but she is in a contest for dancing and we all seen that it is not her talent so stop having us see her being humiliated. Dont give excuses either Katie just face it you stink! Life goes on find something else to do your good at and dont forget being a parent means BEING there for your kids!

April 6, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Elisa

Send them all home! I don't have 8 kids - I can't afford them. I don't have breast implants (yep, Pam, talking about you) because, once again, I can't afford them - I've never had 15 minutes of fame (who really wants their life exposed to the degree that these people do?), probably because I've been too busy raising the 1 child I could afford, paying my bills, living within my means, and, you guessed it, too busy to watch people who want to revive careers that should have disappeared gracefully oh so long ago -

April 6, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  93. kari13

Yikes, I'm not from the U.S so I don't see DWTS, but everyone been saying how bad Kate Gosslin is, so I went on to youtube to see myself. I think you guys have been kind when you say she's bad.... Yikes. She looked like a broomstick. Actually a broomstick is more agile than her... geee she's really really bad. No offensive to her as a person, but her dancing sucks. BIG TIME

April 6, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  94. mrose61

Nancy Wolfe is Kate Gosselin. She writes like she expresses herself verbally. Yelling and controlling and it's all-about-me. Then when all else fails, turn on the waterworks and look puzzled about why there is so much negative energy in return. And the commentor calling himseld Jon Gosselin is a phony.

April 6, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Robert

Free Tony! hahaha
    Free US!

My wife is stuck on watching 'poor' Kate. I won't watch until she is gone.

April 6, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Rachel

I know Kate does stink at dancing but Buzz stinks and you aren't all attacking him personally. I don't remember her saying she was a dancer or an actress or anything good about herself. If any of you watched her show you would know that she always says she knows how she can be and does get bossy and so does half the people in the world because she is just human. A human who had a lot of kids and lucked out and got a show. There are so many reality shows now-dancing with stars being one of them that most people on those shows don't have talent because they aren't actors. Also, dancing with the stars isn't even fun to watch anymore. Every season the only ones who do good are the pop stars or athletes because they already either know how to dance or work out for their profession. What they should do is have one whole season of just reality stars with no talents & let's see how that one works out.

April 6, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Elaine

The only body part Kate knows how to use is her mouth. Let this untalented "star imposter" go home, PLEASE!!!

April 6, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  98. lynn

Kate hates paparazzi? Really? So why does she keep putting herself front and center in it? Go home. Be a mom, volunteer, get a job, do something worthwhile instead of running into the spotlight to cry about how much you hate being in the spotlight.

April 6, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  99. lynn

Kate supposedly hates paparazzi - but she keeps putting herself front and center in it. Go home. Be a mom, volunteer, get a job, do something worthwhile instead of running into the spotlight to cry about how much you hate being in the spotlight.

April 6, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Liz

She's got to go. She's just embarrasing herself and her children.
    Her claim to fame is that she had more children than she could afford. (They could have stopped at 2) and now everything is boo hoo, poor me. She lives in a million dollar house and her kids go to private school. If you're so worried about the money, downgrade andput your kids in public school. There are plenty of people out there who love their children as much as Kate, if not more. They have had to downsize and their kids go to public schools. These parents just do what they have to do. That's what makes them the good parents. Apparently Kate is only interested in making money if it's a lot of money and in front of a camera.

April 6, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Wisco

I was upset that Shannen was the first to leave since I believe Kate-the Robo Mom, as I now call her, should have been the first to leave. Kate cannot dance! Buz should be next. I have to say, I believe Pam Anderson is a great dancer and I feel bad for her that she is not getting the votes. I am not a Pam Anderson fan, but she CAN dance and does a great job out there! People need to put aside what they think of Pam and give her the votes. Nicole is my Favorite. She rocks and out dances all the other stars. I feel bad for Chad-he needed a much taller dance partner because he can dance and his posture is only slumped over because of the fact that Cheryl is so short. He is a really good dancer too.

April 6, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Sophie Cameron

Kate has had too many kids, her legs are broken.

April 6, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Carol

O.K. Miss Kate, now you know you can not dance so why don't you just pack it up and go back home to the eight kids you seem to care so much about. I'm sure they would be happy to have you home again instead of the 5 nanny's that are caring for them. Most people are sick of your "poor pitiful pearl" crying and blaming everybody but your self for your problems.

April 6, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Kathy

"SHE IS A ROLE MODEL FOR ALL OF US WOMEN WHO ARE TAKING CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN IN THEIR TIME OF NEED."

Um, Nancy, she's not taking care of her kids. She's taking dance lessons eight hours a day and appearing on a reality show at night in an attempt to hold onto her 15 minutes of fame. A nanny is taking care of those kids.

April 6, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  105. MR You

Nancy Wolfe – Chill......Kate CHOSE this public life. SHE wanted to be in the spot light. SHE can CHOOSE a normal life of privacy and raise her 8 children at any time. Then she'll be just like any other mother. And YOU know way too much about her... 🙂

OH.....and her dancing SUCKS and if she can't take the heat, she needs to stay out of the kitchen and, you girlfriend, need a life with REAL 3D friends.... 🙂

April 6, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  106. luvsworkmom

Nicole should go next. I am tired of watching 'stars' who are really "professionals" dancing with the other amateur stars. Mya lasted too long last year and I am glad Donnie won. Sabrina went when she should have and Nicole should go too. It really takes the fun out of watching true stars improve while stars with professional dancing experience get all the scores and compliments. If I wanted to watch professionals I would just watch the results show.

April 6, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  107. Kathy

E.Wawro says: "Having Kate always go last (or second to last ) seems too contrived."

ABSOLUTELY agree! I find it terribly unfair that ABC is clearly stacking the deck in Kate's favor by putting her on last, in the preferred slot. I've never seen this much bias before. They are usually quite fair about rotating the dancer order. Kate is this season's Tom DeLay – the controversial person who will pull in ratings for them. The producers want her to stay. She's not going home this week, I'd bet my left arm on it.

April 6, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  108. John R.

I want her to stay. Watching this wretched woman continue to make a fool of herself makes for great TV.

April 6, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  109. moosey

i watched the show last night. KG it was painful to watch. I think everyone here is right. the 'feel sorry for me' act is not working for me. What i find more bothersome is that she uses every excuse in the book including her kids and the drama( that she volunters for-let's not kid ourselves here) and everything else.
    DWTS is supposd to be people that want a challenge and learn how to dance or become better dancers-not a way to make money to 'support you kids'. Worse, she wants attention and she's getting it it just not the velvet glove adoration she was looking for. she'd do herself a favour if she actually took it seriously and made a real effort, and if she can't there is nothing wrong with vowing out gracefully.

April 6, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  110. ebby

She whined and cried about the paparazzi, but um... didn't she do that to herself when she signed up for a reality show? She chose to exploit her kids and herself, and before you sit and say, "She has to support her kids somehow," let me just say, she's the one who chose to implant 20,000 embryos. She is a victim of HER OWN actions. I don't feel bad for her.

April 6, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  111. DJeM

Kate being a bossy girl yet again, and she "just doesn't get it"
    shut up – just shut up. I hope that you are on your 14th minute of fame. Go home.

April 6, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  112. Bryan

Typing in all caps is akin to shouting. It's inappropriate and does nothing more than illustrate the fact that the word "fan" is short for "fanatical". That being said, Kate is a product of her environment. Pennsylvania is divided into three sections: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and "Pennsyltuckey". The Gosselin family lives in the middle of Pennsyltuckey with people who will defend them until they die. There's nothing wrong with it, except for the fact that it's now broadcast to all the American homes. It's easy to criticize, it's much harder to pull yourself up and try to be better without using your past as a crutch. I wish no ill on any parent, but seriously "it's for the kids" has had it's moment. Time to move on.

April 6, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  113. Jon Gosselin

I am so glad I divorced her. She was such a drain on my life, and my kids. You should see how my new girlfriend dances... 🙂

April 6, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  114. Teri

John Mac - Oh how many times I have thought the same thing. We dealt with 3 channels. On a good day, PBS might come in on that 'other' channel. Had to be inside the house by the time the street lights came on. Lawrence Welk on Saturday nights...think that show would survive nowadays????

For the american abroad: Kate & Jon plus 8 was the show. Google it.

Couldn't agree more with the others that Kate needs to GO HOME. Doesn't she have a NEW reality show to prepare for...one that we all could care LESS about. Feel sad, sad, sad for the kids. They're the ones being neglected probably by both parents. With several years of therapy, hopefully they'll have some sort of a normal life.

April 6, 2010 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  115. PP

Wow, there sure are a lot of judgemental haters. Just don't vote for her! But, how is Pam Anderson considered anymore of a star? For showing all her goods which are all fake and running on the beach. I mean really, it's entertainment people. You don't have to watch any of it. Just press the up or down arrow!

April 6, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  116. Foshee

SHE S U C K S !! she always showed what a "B" she was on her show, we saw it again when she would not listen to Tony and then again last night when she would not listen the acting coach – she is a TOTAL B! she is famous for having a litter of kids that she doesn't seem to take care of, she causes trouble where ever she is. She has no talent at all. Aside from that there are those that love her – go figure, even if you are crazy enough to be a fan – SHE CAN NOT DANCE AND NEEDS TO GO. Those that vote for her are just as stupid as Kate is. She needs to have her self at home taking care of her litter of kids. !

April 6, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  117. Cheryl

The only show I'd like to see Kate on is Dr. Phil. She needs serious help!!!! Until then, I'm turning off DWTS.

April 6, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  118. Me

FREE TONY!

April 6, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  119. Andrea

Hey, Tracey. It's spelled, "proofreading." Check your own spelling before criticizing others'. Blaming the condition of the United States on spelling and grammar weaknesses is a little lame, don't you think?

April 6, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  120. windy

Kate needs to go! She can't dance, she will never be able to dance and we should not suffer through this any longer. As far as "booh hoo Kate give me a break with her single mother bullsh-t and having a tough year! No wonder her husband ran for the hills. She is a horrible obnoxious cry baby and loves all the media attention and all she can get out of it. Take off those stupid extensions, go home and act like a mother. Kate takes care of Kate and that is all she cares about. Did I hear she wanted to be an actor? OMG could you imagine that! Unfortunatley the media keeps putting her in the spot light good or bad so we can't stop seeing and hearing about her. I just tune it out because I am so sick of looking at her. Hopefully she will go home tonight! Please stop the madness ABC!

April 6, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  121. zephyrhinds

I know nothing about Kate other than she has some kind of show. I do know she has no personality, very awkward and clumsy, no rhythem in her dancing. Her personality is non existent. Can't imagine why she is in show business.

April 6, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  122. Melinda

Kate Gosselin is a millionaire. TLC has made her incredibly wealthy on the backs of her children. Who can blame Jon for leaving, she was an absolute tyrant to him. Her being in LA and dancing I am sure is no adjustment to the kids. Her children are used to waking up to television crews and nannies – being Jon and Kate has been a full time job for years for publicity and money – not full time parents. TLC staged all of the fake trips and excursions to highlite the family confilict and Mady's controlling behavior, like her Mom.
    I think the over exposure to Kate is sickening. I am not watching DWTS this season because of Kate. Even the judges are scoring her unfairly – Buzz should get better scores than Kate.

April 6, 2010 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  123. JD

Kate Gosselin is a bad person.

April 6, 2010 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  124. Scruffy

Just what did you say Nancy? No,no nevermind...I'm just joking. We don't need it twice. I'll send Kate some cookies after she gets voted off in 3 weeks. ABC is going to milk her like a cow.

April 6, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  125. J. Johnston

I LOVE KATE SHE IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME SHE KNOWS WHEN TO MAKE ME LAUGH

April 6, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  126. Robert

I agree Two Left Feet. Nancy Wolfe is a freak too. She drones on forever in Kates defense about her raising a family. Being dragged thru the mud. She put herself AND HER KIDS in this messy position. Let her go down in flames.

April 6, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  127. Kate Needs To Go Home!!!!

Kate needs to go!!! She is absolutely horrible....I am embarrassed for her. Her hair, makeup, costume was awful! Her "walk" of a dance was terrible! And what is with the pity party...everyone on DWTS has to deal with Paparazzi...why does she dwell on it! Thats all she talks about...she needs to go home with her kids...she CAN NOT dance to save her life! I hope she goes home tonight, cause if I have to watch her one more night I don't think I will be able to watch, and DWTS is one of my favorite shows!!

April 6, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  128. jj

wow that is so interisting why

April 6, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  129. Bart in Omaha

I admit, I do not like Kate Gosselin and that she brings all of her misery on herself. She is whiney and mean – maybe a result of our Princess culture in America. I know her husband did bad things, but she was a terrible wife. However, I do not want her voted off the show. It is a trainwreck and I LOVE IT!!!

April 6, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  130. Charley

Not only was Kart NOT dancing, she was "clomping!"

But I voted FOR Kart. It is the best laugh I have all week!

April 6, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  131. jurby

Kate's dance was really bad, to say the least. actually i don't think i've ever seen anything worse. i feel bad for her though as she made an effort but just wasn't able to keep up. DWTS is just not a good fit for her as it takes so much time and focus, and Kate obviously doesn't have enough focus right now to really be able to do as well as she should for it. i give her the thumbs up though for at least trying something different and out of her comfort zone.

April 6, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  132. Scruffy

Oohh Nancy!
    If there is an award for all that stuff you just wrote, I'd be happy to give it to you and to Kate "legs of wood" Gosselin.
    Actually...I'm not sure what you said but it deserves something.

April 6, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  133. SMT

I think Nancy Wolfe is Kate Gosselin

April 6, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  134. irishlass

That Kate....please get rid of her. Wh

To DWTS producers etc –you no longer have class - why did you choose her to dance? She is not a Star...she is nobody except a tabloid figure program.
    Too bad.....

April 6, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  135. kd

i thought erin andrews did amazing, how hard it must be to dance blindfolded (probably see-through)...poor buzz, cloris leachman was sooo entertaining, bouncy and silly! he doesn't look like he's having any fun...ocho cinco is my fave!!

April 6, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  136. Two Left Feet, In The Mouth

Two cents says "Nancy Wolfe" is actually Kate responding to all of us. ;o)

April 6, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  137. Denise

Kate stinks. The only role model she is is a role model on how to lose your husband and make everyone hate you. She stinks as a wife, a dancer, and as supposed celeb. She needs to get off the show , off TV, and go get a life! She uses "supporting her kids" as an excuse to fulfill her want to be a celeb.

April 6, 2010 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  138. Sherry

I don't watch this show or realty shows but even I am tired of hearing about Kate and her woes. She need to be a mother and stop behaving like the diva she wants to be. Kate go home, for all of our sakes.

April 6, 2010 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  139. blackcat

Of course the producers are going to control who stays and who goes. And it really is a shame that they are keeping Kate when she should be home with her children. Although, if she wasn't doing DWTS she would probably be doing some other kind of "showbiz" stuff.....

April 6, 2010 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  140. Matt

Dancing with the Stars plus Kate. I refuse to call her a star. The only talent she has or being feritle and nagging. If these we star qualities then I could watch my sister in law bust on her kids and hubby all day. Kate has no talent in her own show and even less on this one. Judges please drop her.

April 6, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  141. Wow

What a loser... She is so concerned about her kids...

April 6, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  142. leahann22

I say kudo's to Tony her parter for putting up with her nonsence. He's such a professional but you can only take so much. Kate and Moonman needs to goooooooooo.

April 6, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  143. Amanda

Man...give this woman a break, please. So she can't dance. At least she's trying. And for all you who give her a hard time for being away from her kids, any single mother faces that dilemma. She has the money to get help and keep things working, but how much would she have to be away if she went back to being a nurse with no money to get help for her kids?

April 6, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  144. mrose61

Kate Gosselin DID invite the world into her home and the lives of her family. While the attention she gets from the media and the public is extreme, it is a contemporary byproduct of choosing to make a living (earn money & get free stuff) via a reality show. The end of her marriage to the father of her brood occured under this same microscope. Neither of the adults in this situation have conducted themselves in a way that would set a good example for their flock of innocent children. Kate continues to pursue the spotlight. She seems to crave a massive amount of attention/recognition/strokes. Perhaps this is what has been lacking in her life in general, or her marriage in particular. Regardless of her motiviations for participating in DWTS she is not enjoyable to watch. Tony D., as the professional paired with her, has also been burdened with this drama and is in an untenable position. America, please vote her out.

April 6, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  145. catjax

Why just not vote for her, without being so hateful? We don't really know her as a person. TV is just full of hypes. Only interested in ratings. I really like her, and the children. Having said that, I can relate to her as a mother. It is not always easy juggling your house and work.

April 6, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  146. Maria

I LOVE Kate G. and admire her for her courage to participate in this show... It is very clear that some People are very jealous of her.. I hope, Pamela A. goes Home, this week...

April 6, 2010 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  147. Tim

My wife and I have watched this show together for several seasons. I want to start by saying that this is the worst collection of divas (celebrity men included) ever on this show. Whine, complain, and walk-out of rehearsals. What am I supposed to feel sorry for them about?

As for Kate, she is doing a better job of rehabbing Jon Gosselin's image than he ever could. After his cheating behavior, I had some sympathy for her. She's made me forget all of that.

Anyone that can frustrate a truly good-guy like Tony that bad, is a passive-aggressive monster! Please send her home to those poor children. I am sorry for all the therapy they will need as adults....

April 6, 2010 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  148. carrie

Last night was a train wreck , not just Kate but several others as well, Evan was so good , puts the others to shame , as is to be expected.
    Most entertainers whatever their gig so better than an aver

April 6, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  149. Ashley

Pam is awesome =]

April 6, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  150. jane

well, last night did it, it was worse than last week. I laughed until I cried when she came down the stairs with arms uplifted looking like some hideously made up bug from HELL ready to attack. How awful, awful, terrible and embarrasing for her. Why go on, I hope tonight is the last we see of her and her emotional tears. She should go back to being a nurse to supplement her large income. DANCING IS OUT.

April 6, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  151. Suzanne

.............I love this show...........just love it.................look forward to Monday night..................The Best Show on TV.

............Kate Gosselin, I am embarrassed for her........Oh My God.......... a goat would do better.............Tony deserves an Academy Award........ the miroball.............. and every other award a person can receive......... the olympic gold medal .......... for having the heart of a champion.

.........Please, Dancing with the Stars........who cares, who is at the bottom...send Kate Gosselin home..

..............Thank you

April 6, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  152. babs

go home Kate.....aren't the kids calling you....

April 6, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  153. MaMick

For God's sake, please send this woman back to PA. I am weary of watching this train wreck.

April 6, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  154. NANCY WOLFE

I THINK KATE LOOKS GREAT AND SHE IS A ROLE MODEL FOR ALL OF US WOMEN WHO ARE TAKING CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN IN THEIR TIME OF NEED AND NOT JUST SITTING THEIR FEELING SORRY FOR THEMSELVES. REMEMBER SHE HAS OT ONLY LOST HER PARTNER IN LIFE, BUT THE CHILDREN HAVE LOST THE NORMALCY THAT THEY WERE USE TO, WAKING UP EAH MORNING WITH BOTH THEIR MOM AND DAD.

ALTHOUGH SHE MAY BE DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH, LOOK AT SHE HAS HAD TO ENDURE THROUGH THIS LAST YEAR AND HALF AND ALL IN THE PUBLIC EYE,(REMEMBER YOU ALL HAD A ROLE TO PLAY IN HER NEW BEHAVIOR)
    ALL OF THIS BECAUSE SHE HAD A REALITY SHOW ABOUT THE DAILY LIVES OF TAKING CARE OF 8 CHILDREN.

SHE HAS THE NORMAL BEHAVIOR OF A PERSON WHO HAS BEEN DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD, THROUGH THE TABLOIDS AND HER LIFE HAS GONE FROM NORMAL TO LIVING IN HIDING., OVERCOURSE SHE IS SELF GURADED. WOULDN'T YOU BE IF WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ,HAPPENED TO YOU.

SHE HAS BEEN STALKED, HARASSED BULLIED AND THROUGH ALL OF THIS SHE HAD TO BE THIS STRONG CARING MOTHER OF 8 CHILDREN WITH ALL OF THIS GOING ON. SHE HAD TO ACT AS IF NOTHING WAS GOING HAS CHANGED EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT JOHN IS NO LONGER LIVING WIHT THEM AND THEIR SHOW IS OVER, SHE HAS HAD TO ACT AS IF THEIR LIVES WERE NORMAL.

REMEMBER ABOVE ALL SHE IS A MOTHER AND HUMAN AND SHE DID NOT ASK FOR ALL OF THIS TO HAPPEN TO HER IN HER PERSONAL LIFE, AND FRANKLY IT IS NO-ONE'S BUSINESS AND IF YOU THINK IT IS, THEN THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF YOUR LIFE WAS AN OPEN BOOK FOR EVERYONE TO READ, AND ESPECIALLY THE LIES!

IF SHE NEEDS TO WALK IN TO A DRESSING ROOM AND NOT SPEAK TO ONE PERSON, JUST TO COPE AND GET ALONG THEN SO BE IT, SHE IS NOT THERERE TO MAKE FRIENDS, THIS IS WORK TO HER, HER JOB DOES NOT ENTAIL MAKING FRIENDS, SO REMEMBER THAT NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING NASTY ABOUT THE WAY SHE ACTS TOWARDS THE CAST.
    THEIR NOT HER FRIENDS, SHE WILL PROBABY NEVER SEE OR SPEAK TO ANY IF THESE PEOPLE AGAIN ONCE THE SHOW IS OVER, SO WHY PRETEND.
    SHE IS FIRST A PERSON AND SHE DOES HAVE FEELINGS, AND SHE NOT ONLY FEELS VILOATED BY ALL OF THIS, BUT SHE KNOWS FIRST HAND WHAT IT IS TO BE VIOLATEED AND NOT ONLY BY BAD PRESS, BUT HER BROTHER.
    HER OWN FLESH AND BLOOD SOLD HER OUT AND FOR WHAT MONEY!
    WHAT ABOUT THE LOVE BETWEEN THEM THEY SHARED AS CHILDREN GROWING UP TOGETHER AND AS ADULTS STANDING NEXT TO ONE ANOTHER AND CREATING MEMORIES WITH EACH OF THEIR FAMILIES.

FOR GOD SAKES HE'S HER BROTHER, SO IF SHE ACTS IF SHE DOES WANT TO BE BOTHERED WITH ANYONE, GOOD FOR HER. WHO THE HELL CAN BLAME HER TO TRUST ANYONE.

SO IF SHE IS NOT THE NICEST PERSON, WHO CARES, SHE DOESN'T OWE ANYONE ANYTHING!

ALL KATE IS, IS A PARENT OF 8 CHILDREN WHO NEEDS TO LOVE, SUPPORT AND SHOW THEM GUDIANCE, WHAT SHE DOESN'T NEED IS THIS BAD PRESS AND THESE HORRIBLE THINGS BEING SAID ABOUT HER.

FOR ALL OF THE WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE A DOOR MAT FROM THEIR SPOUSES, AND FORCED TO CHANGE THEIR HAPPY LIFE AS THEY ONCE KNEW IT AND TRY TO PICK UP THE PIECES AND MADE IT HAPPY AGAIN, IT'S NOT EASY. NONE OF THESE CHILDREN WERE ASKED TO BE BORN AND THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT HAPPINESS AND THAT IS ALL KATE IS TRYING TO PROVDE FOR THEM A NORMAL HAPPY LIFE!
    KATE YOU DESEVERE TO BE HAPPY SO GO FOR IT!
    I'LL ALWAYS BE ON YOUR SIDE.
    FROM ONE MOM TO ANOTHER, SHOW THEM YOU CAN DO IT, YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE TO DO IT FOR YOU.
    DO WHAT YOU NEED ND WHEN YOU NEED TO, JUST MAKE SURE THAT ALL AWHILE YOUR CHILDREN ARE TAKEN CARE OF.
    NANCY–ONE YOU SIDE IF YOU NEED AN EXTRA LEG TO STAND ON.

April 6, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  155. LOSTINNY

You people obviously don't have the courage to try anything new in your lives! It takes guts to get out there and try , even if you might not be the most successful! Bless Kate for giving her her best. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

April 6, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  156. leahann22

Everytime I see her I want to punch her in the face. She is one of the most annoying cry baby I've ever seen. If it's an act, she's pretty terrible. I really hope she goes.

April 6, 2010 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  157. Karyn

I am so sick of Kate go home you can't dance and you have a lot of anger and its not all from last year that is just you. Fun while she is gone she will NOT let John help with the kids she is a control person and the kids still needed there dad. The kids are home with baby sitter they need they mom at this timeof need. Thats why they are having anger issues now. She said last night she hates the media but she always wants to be in the media. I never want to see her again she is soooooooo fake.

April 6, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  158. Twin

If she fails to be voted off it's for one of two reasons. Either people are voting so hard for the others at the bottom so she will get the boot and not realizing some that do well like Shannen need votes too or they are keeping her on for entertainment value only. I can't remember when I have laughed so hard. She said she couldn't dance and for once the woman was telling the truth.

April 6, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  159. Delia Garza

Kate can not dance! I don't care how much weight she loses, she can't dance and never will because SHE HAS NO WAIST! She is built like a man. Without a waist she can not loosen up, swing, etc. Please vote her out so she can go home and take care of her kids! Its always about money with Kate...no matter how much she talks about her kids, she does this for show. She's not a loving mom – and you could see this on her show...she just goes through the motions for the viewer...it is so obvious! Also obvious is the fact that she needs therapy. This is written all over her......

April 6, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  160. TopRamen247

The only reason she's still on the show is because the producers WANT her there – she's generating ratings and buzz with her antics and crying. The viewers have no say-so in this one and anyone who doesn't believe that is delusional. I have NO sympathy for her. "Struggle" with the paparazzi?? GMAB – she's struggling to hang on to the last few seconds of her 15 minutes of fame. She's painful to watch in every aspect of life, and I can't wait till she's gone from the show.

April 6, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  161. Tracey

I find it amazing that so many Americans lack the ability to spell and use proper grammar. Not to mention the lack of proof reading what they write. No wonder the US is the way it is.

April 6, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  162. bethany

Why is it that so many people do not want KATE to make a living for her family. She is a ssingle parent and it is highly unlikely at this point that jon will get off his couch to work. Why shouldn't she make a
    living if she can. i don't even know of a mother in any job who is allowed to take 8 kids to work with her. Get a grip on your hatred.
    She is doing both the father and mother's job, plus it is about
    double what other couples are doing.

April 6, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  163. Carlos

Please get Kate out of there already..!
    Seriously she is SO hard to watch. It is painful.
    I get to see her partner Tony, smile and say that she was 'Great"...? Come on dude we all know you want to run and never come back !
    Tony, Don't smile, please!
    Don't hug Kate either, we know you don't really mean that!
    Trainer of trainers huh?
    Tony the same way Kate sucks at dancing, you suck at acting!

April 6, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  164. Lavonne

I'm convinced viewers are voting for Kate out of enjoyment of watching her "suffer" through these routines.

April 6, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  165. Maryann Rose - Orlando FL

I think Kate is a terrible dancer as well, but as far as her credentials for getting on DWTS – how come no one is mentioning Jake the Bachelor?

His only claim to fame is a cheesy reality show, too!

He's a better dancer than Kate, but no one knew that before he was cast on the show – he could've been just as bad.

SA far as what qualifies a person to be considered a 'Star' on Dancing with the Stars, they're both equally qualified.

April 6, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  166. Jen

Doesn't Kate have some kids at home that she needs to go take care of??? She always broadcasts that her kids are the most important thing......GO HOME AND RAISE THEM!! Stop being a media
    wh*re and focus on your kids!

April 6, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  167. talley

What I don't get is Kate's constant "I'm a mother" spill. Then why did you sign up for DWTS? I don't get Kate's constant "I'm harrassed by the paparazzi." Then why are you constantly on tv shows like The View and DWTS? Why are you trying to have your own tv show aside from her old one? Put your money in the bank and invest some of it and now that all the kids spend some time at school then return nursing or what not. Stop trying to gain money through so called fame.

April 6, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  168. Jennifer Mitchell

Kate's a control freak and blames other people instead of looking inside herself to be the best dancer she can be. Hence the 24/7 puss on her face and her constant complaining. Hopefully she'll be off the show so we can spend more time watching real talent.

April 6, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  169. Dee G. - CT

If I never see Kate Gosselin again, I would be a very happy person.

April 6, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  170. FloridaMom

Hey Tom13: KG is nothing more than a famewh*re – much like Heidi Montag-Spencer and the ilk.

April 6, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  171. Adele

Just what does bearing 8 children have to do with the ability to dance?
    If Kate Gosselin hadn't any children, she wouldn't be able to dance.

How degrading to us all.

April 6, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  172. Jared

Kate G is absolutely the worst ever on the show. The term 'dancer' does not even apply. Please send her home to her kids.

Also, I can't stand that Len has nothing good to say to anyone this year. He, in years past, has at least been constructive, but it just feels like he got leaned on by execs to be the "Simon" in the mix. Lame.

April 6, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  173. Gary Schantz

Kate simply wants to be famous. One day her kids will remind her how she chased after fame...leaving them behind in the dust of her insecurity.

April 6, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  174. Segercat

Would someone at ABC please put us out of our misery and get rid of Kate? She's worse than me and it's so hard to watch. Tony should get the Mirrorball trophy just for putting up with her.

April 6, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  175. Alicia

Kate SUCKS at dancing my 88 year old Grandma is better than her. I can't believe she was a cheerleader in High School you have to have coordination to be a cheerleader. That why I can't believe she has NO coordination. And I think Buzz is doing well for his age, he is better than Kate.

April 6, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  176. John Mac

let's just cancel the show and put on a test pattern screen. That way families will get together and ...what's that... TALK. Hey, there's an idea. Maybe, just maybe, they'll get to know one another and like the people they meet.

Wow, throw back to the 50's when there were only 3 channels and some of those stopped TV early. My father told me they even went outdoor then and did something called PLAY, imagine no electronic devices. Just an old can to kick.

Sorry, just a bit nostalgic for the old ways

April 6, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  177. Theresa

If Kate stays after tonight, I will actually believe the conspiracy that DWTS, like other reality shows, is rigged. Every comment I read this week and last week showed that the public who watches the show do not like Kate and want her gone. So, if she's not out tonight, ABC has lost even more credibility with me, and they are just keeping her on hoping that her being there boosts ratings. I, for one, will not watch another DWTS episode until she is off the show.

April 6, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  178. Leo, Boston MA

......she destroyed that family. Her vanity did.

April 6, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  179. Tom13

Who the heck is Gosselin?? I really have no idea, what did she do that was so spectacular, is she an actress or something? (I'm an American living abroad, can someone bring me up to speed?)

April 6, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  180. Sassy

I agree with Ahlyn. Kate needs to go home and be with her kids. Enough already, she is not a dancer and it shows.

April 6, 2010 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  181. andrea

Once again Kate was awful. she should go.

April 6, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  182. China

DWTS should be embarrassed by the selection of Kate Gosselin! She is truly one of the worst,(if not the worst), selections they could of made! She really needs to go home. Like the other comments, Buzz is an 80 year old that at least is respectful and wants to learn and looks like he is having a ball. Kate won't go home yet because in reality, ABC has the last say as to who goes home when, and they are not going to have her leave just yet, so we will all have to suffer through another week with Kate...UGH!!!

April 6, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  183. Ashlyn

I have nothing against Kate personally but her dancing was awful! I completly agreed with the judges when they said it was odd because it was. I cringed the whole way thru it. She seriously just needs to go home and be with her kids! Dancing is not her forte!

April 6, 2010 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  184. Karl

Hopefully after last night Kate is gone – she sucks on the dance floor and I'm tired of her pity party. Her 15 minutes were done along time ago!

April 6, 2010 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  185. E.Wawro

Buzz and Kate should go. It's a shame that Shannon went first.
    Having Kate always go last (or second to last ) seems too contrived.
    Does someone at DWTS not like Kate ? horrible hair/makeup job !
    I'm wondering if Kate ever danced at a wedding/high school dance ?
    It appears she has absolutely no "feel' for dancing//music at all. too bad for us – it's really hard to watch her and Buzz.

April 6, 2010 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  186. M. Moore

Kate needs to go home and try to improve her mothering skills because her dancing skills are non-existent...

April 6, 2010 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  187. MARTA

I love Kate, having said that I think her dancing sucks! I agree with K. Thomas @ least Buzz has a really good excuse, being an elderly person. I think was affecting Kate is that she really doesn't have any confidence or herself and that the judges criticism is really getting into her mind.... I feel so bad for Tony, he's such a sweetheart and a hottie!

I think Buzz is leaving today and Pam & Kate will end up in the bottom two!

OH! and I though Nicole's "difficulty" with this weeks challenge was a total fake! She's obviously the champion on this season!

April 6, 2010 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  188. K.Thomas

I wished they had a category to vote on who is the worst of the dancers. Buzz has an excuse; he's 80 years old. Kate is just plain terrible. She has a very seasoned instructor, Tony, and still she spends most of her time whinney about anything and everything. If she would use half that whinney for learning to dance a routine, she might be able to let the audience see if she has any chance at all. Most of us could have done her "walk around" dance last night. I hope it's "bye-bye" for Kate tonight.

April 6, 2010 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |