March 26th, 2010

Heidi Klum: I've never felt better

Heidi Klum is “absolutely happy.”

The Victoria’s Secret model, “Project Runway” star and mom said her body was at its best when she was 19 and 20, but at 36, she said she’s never felt better.

Klum, who rarely exercises and has never gone on a diet to lose weight, told Allure she eats a lot of vegetables, fish and chicken soup.

But even the super model can’t resist a treat.

“Sometimes I’ll have a Big Mac - I love them, and I love chips,” she said.

She’s human after all.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Astewy

OK...if she has never dieted and doesn't exercise, then WHY is there a whole chapter about her in the NYC Diet book regarding the auther getting her into fashion show shape 8 weeks after the birth of her baby? She even wrote a blurb in the book! So maybe she doesn't consider cutting out a whole bunch of food groups and excersing 2 hours a day to get ready for a fashion show really *dieting.* With all that said, I do think she's got a great personality and is of course, beautiful!

July 5, 2010 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  2. SG

she's an alien – she even admitted it in one of her interviews.

July 2, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  3. mushymushroom

She is not lying. Maybe she's blessed to hav a fast metabolism that's why she can eat as much and don't gain weight.

I myself eats everything I want without having to worry about my figure...

March 29, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. TL

Are you kidding? Heidi is beautiful and so is her husband! One of the most gorgeous couples I know.

March 29, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. anne

what matters most is what lies beneath the skin...............

March 29, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rosie

Total BS! I saw a recent interview with her where she told of doing squats every day, pushing a large baby carriage repeatedly up a hill near her house, running up steps and walking everywhere she can. This woman exercises and how!

March 29, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Niaomi

I've always loved Heidi. She's different from other models and I think she deserves all the fame that she has.

March 29, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Barbie

When I was 36 I could eat whatever I wanted and never dieted either. Just wait Heidi, it will all catch up with you in about 20 years!

March 29, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. Sandy

So Heidi is the person we are all suppose to emulate-if she's telling the truth–one of those rare people who are blessed with perfect bodies and metabolisms. Probably one reason she never has to diet is because she's extremely active and busy living her life, not sitting in front of a computer or TV–something we should keep in mind when comparing ourselves to her. But lots of those models on Project Runway look like they never work out; they're skinny but not muscled or firm-looking, just born skinny and lanky, and they seem to be eating the same diet I do (who am 5'2" and muscular). I still like Heidi, naturally skinny or working out, at least she is a happy productive, family-oriented person, with no negative drama going on, pleasant to see on TV.

March 29, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  10. Shon

For all we know Maggie is lying......try posting a photo, atleast with Heidi we can imagine her weight via the snap

March 29, 2010 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  11. Josie

Wow Maggie, thanks for sharing! Do you feel better now that you bragged about yourself on a public forum comprised of people who have no idea who you are?

March 29, 2010 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  12. Maggie

Im 25yrs old and i can eat whatever i want and not gain a single pound. I am so thankful to God cuz some people can look at food and gain 10 or more pounds... Im the same as Heidi.. Dont exercise bt i eat very healthy food.. Wait, i eat whatever i want to eat.. Its a blessing..

March 29, 2010 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  13. Lisandra

Talk about being hard up for news...

March 28, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. lulu

you go girl!!!

March 27, 2010 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  15. Jean

George...............I'd rather see this then to hear one more word about Tiger and Jesse James sex life

March 26, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Jenny

She lies!

March 26, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  17. George

OK...this is news?

March 26, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Feeniegal

Lucky gal...I love chips and Big Macs too.. and it's obvious. :)

March 26, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Head Diva In Charge

Your just awesome Heidi! I can't eat one chip or one Big Mac – carbs are the enemy. Good for you!

March 26, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  20. emme

damn her...I can't eat a single Big Mac without gaining 10 pounds...

March 26, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |