March 26th, 2010

Beyonce's rep says no baby on board

testing captions
testing captions

Fans may want to hold off on searching for Beyonce’s baby registry just yet.

Despite reports that the singer and her rapper husband Jay-Z are expecting a little one, Beyonce's publicist told CNN the information is “untrue.”

The pair are notoriously tight-lipped about their relationship and for a long time refused to even acknowledge that they had married - they held an ultra-private wedding ceremony in 2008. The singer caused a bit of a stir this year when she thanked her husband during her acceptance speech at the Grammy Awards.

Rumors have run rampant since they married that they were soon to become parents and Beyonce has said that she desires to become a mom - when the time is right.

“I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew it's a lot," she told Allure magazine back in February. "I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Sam11237

I'd like to introduce myself to you all. I'm a nice person which likes helping to other guys and gals. So... hiya every body! Nice to meet you all

October 26, 2011 at 6:33 am | Report abuse |
  2. Hilary Swenson

Impressive article. Waiting for you to continue the topic.

Hilary Swenson
    escort agency warsaw

December 2, 2010 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. mushymushroom

The only thing I like about Jay-z and B aside form they're music is that they're keeping they're private life-----private!

I'm not a big fan of theirs, but I like some of their songs (I'm more of a rock fan actually).

March 29, 2010 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. terry

Beyounc & j-z needs to stop acting like they are the perfect couple. They act like they are BET. What about fantasia, keisha cole, oh and lets not forget about jennifer hudson, who is a better singer than beyounce; not hating, its the truth. All B do is get on stage shaking her behind. That's gonna play out soon.

March 29, 2010 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. halhadhztl

all of you guys need to shut up because they both can buy your opinions EAAAAsily! Most of you are simply mad cuz they love each other and their handling their BIzzznes so leave my favorite couple ALONE! ;)

March 29, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Yvette

And one more thing. Jay Z is not the ugliest thing on earth. People harp on him like he's his mama's reject. The guy looks decent and he's got talent. It's as if she is with a Mike Tyson or something...he's not GQ, but he's not Atilla the hun either. Give him a break. I bet most of the people crying about his looks are worse looking then he is. Vanity is a sin. I'd be more concerned that he's not beating up on his woman like Ike or sleeping around on her like Tiger then about how good looking the fella is. Really!

March 29, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Yvette

They still have time. What's the rush. Once you have children, your life is devoted to them weather you want it to be or not, so there is no rush, as long as she does it before they hit 38 or so, she's fine. Then they can focus on the kid and only the kid and be happy being as wonderful parents as they are entertainers. Whatever you do, you should give it your all. If they aren't ready to give their child their all and be there 100% for their child then they should just wait awhile. What's the rush?

March 29, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ijk

Most of these commentators are so soaked up with peoples lives while some dont have any more perfect than the person they are talking about.However B & J wants their life to be ,you haters should allow them be.Whether he is cute or ugly vise-visa is none of your freaking problem.Both agreed to get married and weda they love each oda or are in love is not any biz of urs.QED.

March 29, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  9. actual_bbb

Thanks for all the comments guys. I will have a baby when i'm well and ready!

March 29, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  10. Carolyn Branch

I think it's a one sided who loves who the most affair from day 1. (I never could grow to love my husband as much as he loved me, ) and I honestly believe that's what happening with Bey. She's the one wanting to keep everything hush, hush. When two people are truly in( REAL) love, they don't care who knows. And are happy to shout it out to the world (IF ASKED). That's from an old experience senior citizen. There are two types of love. LOVE, & IN LOVE. May God Bless Them Anyway, I don't think she can find better man, She'd better keep him.

March 29, 2010 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  11. Just Me

@what are you waiting for - Validate yourself. You tell her not to, then you ask what is she waiting on... right.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” -Plato

March 29, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. igetsupamanhigh

this is not news. nobody really cares. stop killin my brain cells. i can do that very efficiently myself. thank you and have a nice day.

March 29, 2010 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  13. MWA

Never know. Maybe she nor he can have any (or may be the combination of the two) from a purely reproductive standpoint.

March 29, 2010 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
  14. what are you waiting for

1. DO NOT HAVE A BABY WITH THAT MAN!!! THE KID WILL BE MADE FUN OF ALL OVER SCHOOL!!!!
    2. WHAT THE HECK IS SHE WAITING FOR, MENOPAUSE!!!!
    3. SHE AIN'T GONNA GET ANY YOUNGER!!!
    3. I FEEL BAD FOR HER!! (HIM!!!)
    NUFF SED!!

March 28, 2010 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. hilda

well, dont wanna sound like a hater, but i don't think they will last. beejay......jaybee.......come on guyz, stop daydreaming!

March 28, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Anevay

Beyonce would probably adopt if anything....a white baby. She's like Michael was, they don't wanna be black. she doesn't want a baby with J-z. Would you? she has her own cash, doesn't need a baby to seal the deal you know....

March 28, 2010 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  17. MEMEMEME

Beyonce makes way more money than JayZ. She didn't marry him for his money. Maybe... GASP.. they actually love each other! The horrors.

@lisa... lets look at all the celebrity couples that kept their business out there. See how many are still together? Exactly. Its the ones that stay low-key that last the longest, so I ain't mad at them for at least trying to keep things chill.

I like JayZ musically way more than I like Beyonce, but for the life of me I cant stand why people go after her so hard. All the drugged out basket case female celebrities we have, here's one who seems to be hard working, sane, can actually sing and dance, and not attached to any crazy rumors... and people still hate? SMH

March 28, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  18. sassy

who cares?....just hope that when and if that non singing non dancing thinks she looks good thing does get pregnant that poor baby won't be as butt ugly as the daddy!....YUCK!

March 28, 2010 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  19. ram

but i hpoe and pray that baby come with face of B that all

March 28, 2010 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jack

Why is she getting lighter?

March 28, 2010 at 5:34 am | Report abuse |
  21. XXLG

man who cares about this stuff...like they care if i had a kid..

March 27, 2010 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Cortney

Perhaps they can teach the baby to be a little devil worshipping Freeminder the way they are. Maybe they'll name him Bamophet. These two are crazy out they minds and I hope they never bring a child into their sick self absorbed world.

March 27, 2010 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Snappy21

I wonder if she would even look at him, if he was an ordinary every day buss driver.

March 27, 2010 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  24. kennedy

to teresa: overrated in your eyes, my eyes i dont see enough of her. you wanna put someone on the map then get into the industry

March 27, 2010 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  25. FSUdoll

To Teresa: I'm pretty sure B makes just as much money as J does...if not more. She's not after him for his money. She stands on her own.

March 26, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Windsor

If I were married to Beyonce, running my several business and music pursuits would come in a distant second to trying to get that woman pregnant.

March 26, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Ish

I do not care if bee-itch-say is knocked up or not. I don't care what she and her hoodie hubby do...........

March 26, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  28. dudette

Good for her... I love 'em both, but Jay-Z is NOT father material, but with the way Beyonce dresses, I wouldn't be surprised if she was.

March 26, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  29. M

Who cares?

March 26, 2010 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Butterbean

What do some of you have something against women "shaking it" during concerts. Perhaps you rather have them sitting still in burqas. And by the way, I've seen Erykah Badu dance while bringing the house down while she was around six months pregnant at her concert and there have been plenty more female performers that have done the same. Get a grip!

March 26, 2010 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Board

Who cares? LOL I think's it's funny that most of yall don't know these ppl never will and can say that they'd be good parents knowing only their music and may be fashion. Cool out...those of you that took time to comment that do have kids hope yall are good parents to them wasting time worrying bout someone's possibily of having a kid.....

March 26, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Laurie

i guess working hard to become a success since you were 9, dedicating yourself to the business and actually being a good singer and dancer = overrated. some ppl are such haters. its one thing to say urban r&B is not your thing, or be honest and say you don't like her, but overrated, pls.

March 26, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Mocha

To Neil....yes sweetie you ARE hating! Why is your gf/bf attracted to YOU!! Everyone sees beauty differently. I'm not bashing, but the way you responded to Sue was like how can ANYONE be attracted to Jay Z. He has a GREAT personalty which MOST of you will never see only us "select few" can bare witness to this loving couple. With that said, THINK before you TYPE. (if you didn't mean anything hurtful by your words, then I apologize :), smooches to you Neil...it's all love baby.)

March 26, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Marla

Beyonce', gurl go head and Bless That man with a baby!! you 're in shape it will not take you anything to jump right back on Stage you know you are Half Robot with super Powers ... LOL!! I LOVE YOU Bee if anyone can pull off " Mother hood" it's YOU. children are Blessings....

March 26, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Miss T

I think they are good for one another, they seem to mellow each other out.

March 26, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Teresa

Can't stand either of them, she's so overrated! And she is attracted to the money people....cause he is certainly not the great to look at or listen to!

March 26, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Jo

YEAH That Be Jay thing kinda back fired huh HAHAHAHA. , Well he does look okay with shades on , and yeah it will happen when the time is right O.M.G. Man what do you people eat for breakfast.

March 26, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Lisa

Who cares> Never will I understand all the secrecy as to if they are married or not or if they are expecting or not. Who cares? What are they thinking...that the world will stop spinning and people will pass out on the streets if they admit they are married or that they are having a child? If the world could take Michael Jackson getting married and having kids I'm sure the world can accept this too.

March 26, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Danny

they ended up together bc the first time hov tried to get beyonce she turned him down- to which he responded via lyric- "get ur independant a$$ out of here, question" then of course as any female would do- she oblidged. niiiiiceee.

March 26, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Feeniegal

They can pay someone to make it , have it and raise it. I'd be very surprised if Bey has a child within the next seven years. YUP

March 26, 2010 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  41. DWFC

Wow! I hope she is pregnant. .Queen "B" would make a wonderful mom. With both there talent, it would not surprise me if the baby is born holding a microphone.

Oh and to "Dougboy" ......Stop being a hater and be a congratulator. Queen "B' shakes has earn her great $ucce$$. Can you say CHA CHING!!!

March 26, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  42. ummmm

Wow...and I was all ready to go and get some Dr. Seuss books..Bey needs to brush up on her diction before popping out a baby.

As for a superbaby, dance, singing, beauty is nothing if you've not nothing upstairs..then again, bey seems to be functioning ok so maybe it's possible ROFLMAO!

March 26, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Angie Jo

to Neil, why are you hatin on them. Let them be happy and make their choices their buisness. Whether it be private or not. If their in the public eye and they have money, so be it, just don't be a hater <:(((

March 26, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Ballz

Get him out of the picture and zoom in on her – she's all we care about in that picture anyway and in a non-preggers state so nothing gets ruined in the process.
    kthnx

March 26, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  45. nickstylz

they are just people with a lot of money. lots of people in the world like lawyers and doctors want to wait until the time is right. she is not ready to stop shaking, she s still young and jay is up there but who cares. celebs stay famous because of the haters. NEXT...

March 26, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Sarah

Suuppeerrr BJ HAHAHAHAHAHA

March 26, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  47. TARA

They are the HOTTEST couple!!! I cant see why she is attracted to him. He has swag!!!! Talented baby for sure!!!

March 26, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Treva

oh no! I was so excited you would think we were related. It will happen when God decides it, i guess

March 26, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Neil

@Sue, they better not name their baby BJ! And no they dont make sense! Not to hate, but i still wonder how they ended up attracted to one another or rather how she was attracted to him, but hey it happens. Good for them for keeping their personal lives private. We have no right to that.

March 26, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Head Diva In Charge

Wouldn't it be like a super powered baby who could dance, sing, rap, and produce? Nice.

March 26, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Sue

I think they would make great parents. When you look at them, they just make sense. They have many blessings in their lives so sharing them is a natural response. I hope soon they will bless the world with Be Jay.

March 26, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Dough Boy

Trying to be like Jenifer Hudson hey B. Remember Jenifer Hudson carried that baby very well. Now if you want to do the same then stop shaking and stand still for a change.

March 26, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |