March 24th, 2010

Starting the journey to the Top 10

testing captions
testing captions

When "American Idol" meets Disney tonight anything can happen.

The show just started and I had totally forgotten that Paige Miles was in the bottom two last week. I fully expect her to be back there this week.

Some shows I feel like the intro is the best part of "Idol." We get to see plenty of Miley Cyrus in the clips.

And we're off!

1. Adrian Cronauer

We're waiting for the collective, "We're going to Disneyland!"

March 26, 2010 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  2. norbert1229

Yes they picked the right one to go home, and the bottom 2 were correct. I think Katie did the best she has done last night. I was ready to send her home, but she did a lot better. I think that Disney ought to pick up Tim Urban after the tour, the young girls will go gaga over him. I am also excited to see what Usher can do with the Top 10 next week. Will Crystal have her guitar or not, that will be the burning question.

March 25, 2010 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  3. tball

Is it just me but did it look like Miley had hair growing out of her chest? Nice singing though.

March 24, 2010 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. duke levin

If this years idol program, was the pilot for the show, due to talent on both sides, the show would have already been cancelled!

March 24, 2010 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mushymushroom

@ james he does that pausing all the time. Listen to him on the radio he says...
    "This...............is.... American Top 40"

or watch him on E! he goes...

"This...........is... E! news..."

LOL...

March 24, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  6. WHATEVER

I can kind of tell when Simon isn't being 100% honest. I'm not fully sure, but think this is one of those times where he's hoping America doesn't catch on to how good Siobhan is. So he tries to make her look bad. Put it this way. I can't say that he's gone out of his way to make her look good. However he has done so for Crystal. . But that's his chosen favorite.

March 24, 2010 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. James S.

"I always wonder how Seacrest figures out how much pause he is going to put into "This ... is 'American Idol.' "

He's gotta do SOMETHING to earn his $45 mil. It sure as hell isn't from being a good host.

March 24, 2010 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. protogere

Crossing my fingers to see Tim leave – or Paige. Or after last night – any but Lee and Crystal.

March 24, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |