March 17th, 2010

We have started the decision show on 'Idol'

testing captions
testing captions

I had the realization that I am loving the intros these days more than the show.

Love the green lighting. And I hope Simon and Ryan can "make up."

Here we go with the show ...

1. Avril Swenson

Pretty cool place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Avril Swenson
    utica escorts

September 8, 2010 at 4:31 am | Report abuse |
  2. escorts woman

It was extremely interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Julia Swenson

August 31, 2010 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Karina

Has there ever been anybody who enjoys hearing herself talk more than Kara? UGH! Enough already

March 20, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. jeppie

I totally agree with Daf :

Kara needs to go I hate watching the show since she joined. I only watch it for Simon's thoughts
    Randy only says Dog .. this dog that ..... whatever
    and Ryan sucks too !! He tries to be funny and pick on Simon and in the end just sounds like a BUTT

March 20, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  5. DaF

Judging is the worst part! Even their statment that this is the strongest year even has proven to be a joke. Once again simon shows he is the smartest, he jumped from the sinking ship. Ellen has been a nice replacement for Paula, Kara was the wrong choice to begin with and is making people sick or change the channel every week (she has got to go) Randy just needs some help getting something new to say.
    The contestants are trying but the judging is messing them up.
    And why do we make the person that the voters said was the worst last week sing again? The show has been great but it's time for some changes before it's too late!

March 18, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Star of David

Jar, you read my mind, she really does.

March 18, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. JAR

Why does Kara look like a hooker instead of a judge?

March 18, 2010 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  8. Just A Thought

They got it right tonight. And the bottom 3 will contain the same two plus Katie or Andrew next week.

March 18, 2010 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  9. wtf

KARA GO HOME!!!

March 17, 2010 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Andrea

I don't understand Ke$ha's headdress or the tv's. the whole thing left me going."I don't understand"

March 17, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. michele

hopefully crystal and then kara

March 17, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. protogere

I agree, what a nice job on the intro, I liked the flashback style of video clips and the videography – that was really sharp I thought.
    I am excited that they are bringing back the 'save', that was a nice feature they implemented and I hope they use it wisely.
    Did you notice Kara and Ellen started off with the gap between their chairs instead of progressively creating it through the night!

March 17, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |