March 16th, 2010

Erin Andrews 're-victimized' by Glamour magazine

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews lashed out at Glamour magazine yesterday at a press conference following the sentencing of her hotel peephole stalker Michael Barrett. Barrett was sentenced to more than 2 years in prison. While he gave a tearful apology to Andrews in court, she says the punishment won't stop her pain.

After the sentencing, the phrase "Erin Andrews peephole video" rose to the top 10 on Google search trends once again, but it was the monthly magazine that Andrews went after for not being on her side. Glamour republished a photo of her from the peephole video in a recent issue.

"I’m angry because I continue to be re-victimized. Not only is it still on the Internet, I had Glamour magazine just write an article about me and reprint the photo from the New York Post that showed images of the video. That’s a woman’s magazine. That’s a magazine that’s supposed to be for me, for us.”

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Prooobox

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the closing section :) I maintain such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

July 5, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  2. yawning[btjv@yahoo.com

In my opinion, the video wouldn't have been such a sensation, nor would EA be having such a cow about it if she were merely caught naked changing her clothes. There is more to it than that.

Yes, I would be embarrased to be caught naked (and videotaped), but I would be MORTIFIED if I were caught naked AND doing what EA was doing...

March 18, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. carmy01

As for Tom of Long Beach California and Bob . . . it is exactly your comments that show what idiots you are. "Not that great of a body?" what in the world are you talking about. She didn't want her "BODY" out there. AND . . . there are woman out there brutally raped. Who is to say that this wouldn't have happened to Erin had she not pressed charges? The guy was stalking her for gods sake . . . he knew her every move. . . given the chance – he would have raped her! WAY TO GO ERIN! Rot in jail you creep.

March 18, 2010 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  4. carmy01

She is a professional woman. She has a career to worry about. I am glad he received the sentence he did. He deserves it! What gave him the right to film her? Stop slamming her. I think it is so unbelieveable the way you idiots stick up for these scums. He did what he did knowing all along it was wrong and that he could get caught. I am so sick of idiots sticking up for these jerks.

March 18, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  5. Rob

Brush your hair naked ... reep what you sow!

March 18, 2010 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  6. Nancy

When your daughter has a legitimate job and is staying in a hotel room and is spied on and filmed naked and it is posted on the internet for all to see, then I want all of you posters who say she needs to get over herself or she lives in the public eye and therefore somehow she asked for it, to see how you feel. What's wrong with people today that they get on these blogs and post such garbage with little or no compassion for someone that is hurting and humiliated. You should be glad that she is speaking out about it, it may save someone you love the same fate someday. The guy is a sexual predator and is getting off easy as far as I am concerned. Like she said, what happens when he gets tired of just taking pictures.

March 17, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  7. TwoSet

this woman wouldve never been taped if he heard her talk before.. what an annoying skank... GO AWAY Erin.. get off TV with your idiot questions on the sidelines. Youre worthless to the sportsworld.. You dress like a slut and wonder why this happens

March 17, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Beast

Make that, "Should not"

March 17, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Beast

Let's be honest here. This isn't a matter of her being entirely right or entirely wrong.

First, the guy who videotaped her was wrong, was prosecuted, and is (rightfully) being sent to prison. Done.

Erin Andrews shouldn't not have been videotaped without her consent. Done.

Erin Andrews makes her living being videotaped. And it's not because she is an insightful reporter...it's because she is easy to look at. We know this. She knows this. She seeks the attention of the media (can anyone say, Dancing With the Stars?), yet calls 9-1-1 and drops F-bombs and compares herself to Britney Spears when the media is at her house.

Again, I'm not saying she should have been videotaped, and I'm not saying it wasn't tramatic...but it wasn't tramatic enough to keep her from doing DWTS, right? And she did put herself in the media spotlight. Right or wrong, fame comes at a price. To think anything else is either dumb or a lie.

March 17, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. PAULA

I REALLY FEEL BAD THAT THIS HAPPENED TO HER BUT IF SHE FEELS AS IF SHE IS STILL BEING VICTIMIZED WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE GO ON A SHOW THAT HAS THE CONTESTANTS DRESSED IN NEXT TO NOTHING? SEEMS LIKE TO ME THAT SHE LIKED THE EXTRA 15 MINUTES SHE IS GETTING!!!

March 17, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  11. li

Yes, she is smart and has a right to stand up for herself. If you think differently maybe you should have something like that happen to you. You may then understand what it is like to go through something so violating as this. If you have not, well, what are you acting so pompous about and why are you trying to condemn her? Good for her standing up for herself and other women. That's right, she should address this. It is about time women stand up for themselves. Glamour is the worst~how dare they. Yes, when someone violates your privacy and post it all over u-tube you either fight back or cower and hide. I'm glad she is standing strong and speaking out against this. I will leave out the choice words for some of these obnoxious, selfish, inappropriate comments on this blog reply.

March 17, 2010 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  12. li

First: Yes, she is smart and has a right to stand up for herself. If you think differently maybe you should have something like that happen to you. You may then understand what it is like to be in her shoes. If you have not then SHUT UP. Good for her standing up for herself and other women. That's right, she should address this. It is about time women stand up for themselves. Glamour is the worst~how dare they. Yes, when someone violates your privacy and post it all over u-tube you either fight back or cower and hide. I'm glad she is standing strong and speaking out against this. I will leave out the choice words for some of these obnoxious, selfish, inappropriate comments on this blog reply.

March 17, 2010 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  13. shawnee

@jam–her lawyer is basically quoted in the Glamour piece. So clearly the lawyer and Andrews were involved, it wasn't some write around kind of story.

March 16, 2010 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. shawnee

I just saw the story too. Not sure why shes' so upset; Glamour is applauding her anti-stalking efforts and mentions just how many women are stalked each year, and why the pervs aren't caught (topics I haven't seen brought up in some of the other interviews after the verdict today). As a news reporter, she should expect them to show some of the background (ie headlines from the scandal). I'd love for her to be a strong advocate for women–I'd rather hear her talk about what we can all do to change the laws that let a guy get only 30 months for doing this to so many women rather than hear her outrage at being "revictimized".

March 16, 2010 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. tarry

Just read the Glamour story. Opens with a big, smiling picture of Andrews and talks about how she's "fighting back so every woman can feel safer." She's quoted several times, and they talk about her taking a stand against Barrett (the stalker) and lobbying Congress and helping other stalking victims. I don't think it's revictimizing her to show a small inset shot of the NYPost headline about her case–that just shows some of the backstory (especially for Glamour readers who may not have heard the news because they watch reality tv not ESPN).

March 16, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. jfc1

"For all of you who think she should just get over it, I hope someone with a video camera comes to your hotel room peephole real soon."

Now *that's* nice.

So you think they deserve to be stalked, then, because they said something that you don't like. Impressive.

March 16, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Mr. R

Victim? sort of.

Shes played this out to the hilt.
    I dont care what anyone says, this story would
    have been over and moved on by now, but shes made
    a comment every day on the matter.

Smells like a Pam and Tommy Lee situation...

March 16, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  18. jj

Wow lady get over yourself!

March 16, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  19. funnygirl

The media will do anything to make a buck. Theres no morales left in this country only the money. It doesnt matter if they destroy people or destroy familes as long as they can sell a magazine thats all that matters to people like Glamour.

March 16, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  20. dlinIndy

What the heck are these haters and vile cretans thinking? Being peeped is NOT harmless. It creates fear and paranoia for a long long time. Having just one dirtbag do it is tough enough; having trash newspapers and trash magazines reprint the evidence of her violation is disgusting.

March 16, 2010 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. I am Infantile I guess

Kevin, you are a douche. I am sure you are aware of this unfortunate reality and I must respectfully ask you to turn in your testicles as you are no longer fit to call yourself a man. We all understand that what happened to Ms. Andrews was an extreme violation of her privacy. However all real men are required to make at least one lewd comment and or comment about her ass. As a card carrying member of the more intelligent sex I suggest that you ask your mommy to reach into her purse and retrieve your balls so that you may dispoise of them properly. In the future if you should seek reinstatement into the male sex you must really try to remember that there are a multitude of chicks that will always make themselves available to relate how sensitive and offended they are by the mere mention of nasty men and the things that they do (oooh icky men !). Kevin, sensitive 90's guys were lame in the 90's and today they are just known as gay. Good day to you sir/madam.

March 16, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  22. laura

looking over a lot of these comments...apparently only sexist men and women exist. pathetic. she has every right to voice her anger at Glamour for revictimizing her. They aren't being called media whores for publishing her pic by anyone else. She can damn do it if she wants. You people are fricking ridiculous. Clueless as to what anyone goes through when something like that happens. I can't even stand that half of the posters are women...you should be ashamed...i'm disgusted. and the guy that is saying she is just standing on the sidelines to tantalize you...dream on loser. she is a smart women. she wouldn't be where she is if she wasn't. and she is a strong woman too...for pressing charges on that slimebag and then standing up and calling out glamour for trying to make a buck off her tragedy. then dealing with posts from all the people on this site and others...you all should just be ashamed for calling her names. she is strong and brave for what she did...and you should be glad she isn't your wife, daughter, mom, sister, or even you...cuz most women don't stand up when stuff like this happens to them.

March 16, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Mr. Pervy

Nikki I totally believe you when you say you are not too good looking when you are naked, I on the other hand am quite the stunner when naked as a jaybird. So, Please, Do not ever take your clothing off in front of me again, ever. Sincerely your loving hubby Mr. Pervy.

March 16, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  24. jam

I guess the other sad thing to consider, besides so many of you expressing anger at the victim, is that this article was in the Entertainment portion of CNN.com. Shame on you CNN. For all of you who think she should just get over it, I hope someone with a video camera comes to your hotel room peephole real soon.

March 16, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  25. laura

Tom, you are a naive person. Don't ever call any man or woman a drama queen that has been treated like an object by someone. You obviously have no idea what this kind of thing does to someone. I feel sorry for you for being so closed mind you can't even imagine what that would be like to happen to your mother or sister or daughter. Would it be her bragging then if it was your daughter complaining about her naked photos taken against her will being republished in a magazine? You are an ignorant person and shouldn't even be allowed to comment on anything. Drama queen? You're a flippin' dolt. Can you google that? Or do you just sit on the couch and scratch yourself?

March 16, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Faye

I am completely and utterly appalled by the comments attacking Erin! She was violated! Who cares what she looks like?!! How is this even relevant to the fact that a crime was committed against her?! If some creep took private pictures of her and some disgusting magazines reprinted it, how is this Erin's fault in ANY WAY?! Some of you guys need some serious, SERIOUS therapy; I hope you guys never have daughters.

March 16, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  27. jam

I think Erin should sue Glamour magazine. I think there could easily be criminal charges set against them for publishing photos that are known to have been taken illegally.

I would be distraught if I were in this situation. She has every right to be angry and angry in public about this. Sad that a magazine that used to be "the" womens magazine would be so stupidly void of concern over victims rights.

Get a lawyer Erin.

March 16, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  28. E

I have mixed feelings. I think the fact that if that was someones, girfriend, wife or mother, they too, would be upset. That perv was plain wrong.

At the same time, she is such a drama queen. This indicent did more for her career that she could ever do for herself. I was not aware she was not very easy on the eye when unclothed. Sucks she is butt and now everyone knows it.

Maybe next time she will not dress anywhere near where the public could possibly see her. Next time, try the bathroom in the hotel room, away from the peephole and windows.

March 16, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  29. nessa99

Ok, i agree with nikki.. all of you who think she was asking for it by being in the media or that shes not good looking anyways...

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? What if it was YOU? or your mom or sister or cousin? just because they happened to have a job thats in the public eye doesnt mean its ok to have some nasty peeping tom looking in on her when shes naked.. i cannot believe you guys think this is ok and its HER fault!!

Think of it this way: Kim Kardashians tape that got all over the internet.. HER FAULT.. She knew exactly what has happening.. Paris Hilton- Her FAULT. This isa totally different situation... She had NO idea this guy was watching her.. thats repulsive. can you imagine that?? and not only did she have to come to grips with the fact that some guy she doesnt know just saw her naked, now all of america, knows what she looks like!

Its horrible and I am embarassed for those of YOU who said she deserved it and she should just "get over it" you should be ashamed!

March 16, 2010 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Russell

Several of you really thought it was an important to the case to give your opinion of her looks? Are you saying it is not a crime because she isn't good looking? Does that mean only the pretty people among us can be victimized?

March 16, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Catherine

The video has been so virulent in part because she has made SUCH a big deal out of it. I understand why she has been so outspoken about it, she feels extremely violated, who wouldn't? But the more she reacts to it, the more online searches there will be. The reality is, she is a public figure who is famous not because she is an amazing journalist, but b/c she is a very attractive woman commenting on sports, watched predominantly by men. She is eye candy and the unfortunate act as well as here reaction, can only be a positive for her career. I guess what I'm saying is if she wants it to go away, she should stop making a big deal out of it.

March 16, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Nikki

You people are sick discussing whether she is good-looking or not...is that all you care about? Of course it is! Glamour magazine has never been for women; it is ultimately for the beauty industry and the billions of dollars they make preying on women's insecurities...Bob/Julie/other haters, I'm sure you're no prize naked yourself – most people aren't – get some values people- judge not and find a moral compass where you can see a woman as a person instead of a just a body for you to pass judgment on...

March 16, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  33. donna

i find it appalling that a woman has been followed, stalked and then had her images put on video for the whole world to see. She is a professional business woman, and no, the sentence was not at all what it should have been.. this is a warning for all persons regarding internet. You think something is private, its not. do not let anyone take pixs of yourself..boyfriend, girlfriend. In this case..she didnt know the person, and they bel. he has done this to over 16 other woman. How do you explain his life, following a woman, while he is supposingly, a happy married person with children. Wake up, can you image what his family has to deal with, his career is over, and then when this is over, he will need extensive therapy ..as does all his victims..she feels used again and i agree with her.
    Shame on Glamour magazine, i havent bought that magazine in years and i would never allow my daughter, grandchildren or anyone now i know to bring that magazine into my house.

March 16, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Melinda

Jean & Julie, I can't believe you have never seen Erin on ESPN or CNN TV over many years. Erin has a right to her privacy just like we all do plus she deserves to go on with her life. Shame on all of you that have spoken bad of her. As for Glamour magazine I will never buy another one. Good luck Erin with DWTS.

March 16, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  35. chele

I agree with David. I think 2.5 years in jail is pretty excessive. I'm sick of her whining. "Ooooh, boo hoo," somebody saw me naked!It could have been a lot worse, lady.

March 16, 2010 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  36. FlipNYC2010

I agree that Erin Andrews was a victim here. However, like all other media whores, she's now just milking it for all it's worth. DWTS??? C'mon...give me a break. Erin – shut up already. You want to vent? Go call your shrink.

March 16, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Clete Toris

A serious journalist ? are you kidding me ? If this bimbo is a serious journalist then the sky really must be green on her planet. She brings absolutely nothing to sports broadcasting other than a nice ass and a kind of cute face but not really. She is nothing more than a paid spokesmodel for her network nothing more. The network uses her to bring in the adolescent and geezer demographics, her knowledge of sports is extremely limited (mostly fed to her through an earpiece) and her experience actually playing a sport is nonexistant. So what she does for a living is very similar to a stripper or a peep show girl and now she is "totally outraged" to have been objectified by someone ? She has been making a living objectifying herself for years so I think that "she doth protest too much" and it rings as phoney as she does when she talks sports.

March 16, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ACTION

who cares...anyone who seen the pics she is gross..cry me a river..boowoo

March 16, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  39. PJ

she needs to get over herself. Personally, I think she loves all the attention. Until this happened most people never heard of her and now she is famous. She goes around half dressed or not dressed then wants to shout poor pitiful me.

March 16, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Kevin

Those of you who are telling her to get over it, or to thank this perv for what he did, are complete and utter morons. I can only imagine you saying these same things if that was someone you cared about being blasted all over the internet. And the excuse that she's inviting it by being famous and wearing "tight pants and sweaters" on the sidelines is just ridiculous. The fact remains that this guy spied on her and she was unwillingly videotaped. The fact that some of you may not have known her before this happened and that she's now more famous because of it is one I'm sure she would take back given the chance – I highly doubt she's feeling better with her newfound fame than she was before all of this happened. Honestly, grow up.

And to whoever said "putting him in jail won't take the video off the internet," putting murderers in jail won't bring the dead back to life either, should we just abolish the entire prison system? Seems rational.

March 16, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Bob

Whatever...I had the bad luck to see one of the pictures and I will tell you that she is not that great looking without her clothing on. As impressed as she is with herself you would think that she is something special and that is not the case at all. I guess that may be what is really bothering her. Plain Jane get over yourself.

March 16, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Louis

I tell you what, when she never again talks about someone with out their permission, she can cry. But if she continues to make a living by discussing other people on the air, etc...then she needs to STFU! Hypocritical garbage!

March 16, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Jessie

I can't believe that Glamour would post those pictures of her...that's not right. Why does she have to go through that embarrasemt again? They should have been more considerate of her feelings in the matter

March 16, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  44. julie

Jean...I agree with you!!!!!!! And she's average looking at best...

March 16, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  45. jean

Who even heard of her before this happened? I agree with the poster who called her a drama queen and remarked that women who have been raped dont carry on the way she has. He videotaped her naked AND?????????????????????????????????????????????????

She needs to go back to whatever she was doing before this happened and, oddly, in spite of all the coverage I still dont even know what that was?

March 16, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Chris

It's apparent that those telling her to "get over it" have never been victimized. Some things aren't easy to just "get over". Sure she chose to be in the public eye....but not nude!

March 16, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Mary Beth

I totally understand Erin's anger. Although she is in the public eye,
    she should be able to change clothes in a hotel room in private.
    Let's see how much this creep likes it in prison where he won't be
    able to shower or go to the bathroom in private and maybe he'll
    understand how he feels. Glamour magazine should have
    some sympathy towards her and owes an apology.

March 16, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  48. otto

Rob sez
    “I dont know about anyone else but if someone took pictures of me nude and posted them on the internet I would be pissed”. Well, I wouldn’t be pissed, I’d be confused. Who would want to look at my ugly butt? But Ms Andrews is another story. This very sexy woman sells skin on national TV at football games. I mean really, who watches her on the sidelines because we’re interested in her opinion of what Tim Tebow’s chances in the NFL are due to his throwing style? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not blaming the victim here. She did not choose to be photographed nude and then the photos somehow “mysteriously” ended up on the internet. Some slimeball pervert perpetrated an criminal act against her. He’s been caught and punished. But the fact is that the only reason anyone will care about this video from now on is that she’ll be back on the sidelines tantalizing us in tight sweaters and pants in a few months.

March 16, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Tired of idiots

Massive Sigh...THANK YOU! The bottom line here folks is:

1. this guy committed an illegal act by videotaping her

She was not a Playboy bunny, did not decide to do a nude pictorial for a men's mag, etc. She is The Victim in this case. Period. I don't care if you like her or not, it has nothing to do with the facts of what happened.

These tapes should be removed from the internet. No one has a right to them except her. He should have to pay restitution in some way that is meaningful to this situation.

March 16, 2010 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  50. david

OK the guy is wrong we know that but do you really think this man needs to be in jail for years because he saw her naked. omg are you kidding me. she acts like she is so traumatized. if she is that traumatized she is a very weak woman. she should have kicked his butt instead of all this drama. All the media attention does not make her a better reporter. ESPN you better not promote her because of this. It has nothing to do with her reporting.

March 16, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  51. GoSharks

You people who are bashing Erin Andrews are sick. You forget that she is a VICTIM. I highly doubt you would be speaking the same way about your mother/daughter/sister/friend if this happened to her. Sick people.

March 16, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Dadsduches

I can understand where Erin is coming from. I certainly feel for her BUT She is now to begin appearing on DTWS. Her appearance will certainly continue to draw attention to her, not to mention the costumes she will be wearing. While I don't expect her to "become a nun", go into hiding, or leave her career, I think maybe her choices may not have been the best to protect her.

March 16, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Tina

Glamor Magizine, you really messed up on this one, that's disappointing!

March 16, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Rob

I dont know about anyone else but if someone took pictures of me nude and posted them on the internet I would be pissed. If it were my wife or daughter, I would be even more angry. On top of that, if a magazine posted it without my permission I would be livid. I completely understand her anger.

March 16, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Massive Sigh

Wow. Whole lot of hate for a woman who did nothing wrong and has an issue with a publication printing pornography that was created illegally.

This video is illegal...get it? I'd love to see the response if your sister, wife or daughter was photographed in your shower and then GQ decided to run the images.

She's a wh**e for this? Get real.

March 16, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Treva

Julie..are you serious? she cannot get out of the public eye becasue he put her naked butt on display!! the image of her naked will always be on the internet. she was a serious journalist who did not ask for this drama. It is notlike she had been on playboy or something, she had something taken from her and should fight. do you think she should curl up somewhere and feel just sorry for herself? i applaud her efforts to speak out. i loved her comment when he asked for mercy. she was dead on.

March 16, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Myte

Get over it. Accept his apology. Yes, an apology won't take the video down from the internet, but neither will putting him away for 30 months, or 30 years, or putting him to death.

March 16, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  58. Dee

How right Erin Andrews is!!!!!

March 16, 2010 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  59. julie

Is anyone else sick of Erin Andrews...and her poor me... maybe you should get out of the public eye then...

March 16, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  60. Str8 Outta Tx

even though she is attractive, i dont think it's cool that she has to go through all of that. i mean... if she wants herself to be seen, she will either pose, make video's of which she is aware, or save it for whoever makes her feel like revealing it.

March 16, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  61. gianna

Ha! Glamour hasn't been FOR women ever. They stink! Shame on them.

March 16, 2010 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  62. Zina

Yeah really!!! Everyone put yourself in her shoes. Wouldn't you want privacy????? Leave her alone and let her get over it.

March 16, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  63. Tom, Long Beach, California

enough already drama queen....there are thousands of women who were brutally raped not carrying on like you are.........oh, he saw you naked, what a travesty....please get over yourself now

March 16, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  64. Jan

I completely agree...Glamour is written for women; how could they re-victimize her like that. I will not be purchasing that magazine any time soon.

March 16, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |