March 15th, 2010

David Schwimmer's getting married

Former "Friends" star David Schwimmer is ready to tie the knot with his girlfriend of three years, Zoe Buckman, Schwimmer's rep confirmed to CNN.

Schwimmer, 43, reportedly met photographer Zoe Buckman, 24, in London when he was shooting "Run, Fatboy, Run" in 2007.

It will be the first trip down the aisle for both Buckman and Schwimmer, and the couple has yet to set a date.

Filed under: Celebrities • television

1. annie

The way I see it, this whole love thing is BS he didn't love her when he first thought "I'll go up and snag that 20 year old, which is roughly how old she'd have been on them meeting. No way are you telling me that she didn't immediately see Ross/Millionaire. They were instantly in love were they? Really? I just feel sorry for the guy, I mean he clearly doesn't deal well with aging and/or his failing career...guess he should have hooked up the original she goes on and on and on and on and aniston instead, maybe then he could still be gay, married a dad and high profile. Oops no, even the desperado that is aniston insisted upon remaining just friends...so poor Ross (let's face it he will ALWAYS be ross) went on and found himself a new waitress...creepy. Anyone who said she wouldn't know friends...take a look at her comment about how he is similar to Ross, hello? They still show friends even now... then take a look at her posing, she is a billion times more interested in the lens than the guy she's desperately clinging on to....poor ROSS lol

February 1, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  2. Farrah

Thank you Zoe Buckman to you & Katie H.for proving that age is nothing but a number I think you to make a cutie and will make a even sweetier man and wife WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 19, 2010 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  3. Toronto

Wow!!!! Seriously? Get a life people!!!!!!!!

March 17, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  4. curious

Did anybody else notice....and not that it matters.... She looks so much like Mandy Moore that they could be twins.

March 17, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  5. KansasRefugee

I'm with bin thyr

And for the women who married older men, it's fine if you wanted to do that, you take the consequences of your decision . . . .

But for other women considering this: this is how women become objects instead of people and partners, end up being less-than men, having less earning power, children end up having aged or aloof and otherwise inadequate dads, and women end up living many years alone and in poverty in old age.

You saw what the one male commentator said about a 43 -year-old woman's body being attractive There are still many men like this. Why set yourself up to be financially dependent on such a man, and, worse, have children with a man like this for a father?

March 17, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  6. Me

Now, come on folks.....we all know that the phrase "the couple has yet to set a date" simply means "this wedding will never take place."

March 17, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  7. Aggie

16 years is NOT a big deal. Ashton and Demi anyone?? Have you guys left your houses anytime recently? This happens all the time. I personally know of many couples with age differences like this. It depends on the actual people involved, not just their ages.

March 17, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  8. FriendsFan

Why is everyone so negative and hateful?? No wonder this world sucks... you guys are a prime example of why. David Schwimmer is a respectable man. He is never in the tabloids, he leads a quiet life and you never hear negative things about him. Well, except HERE! So what about the age difference?? They have been together THREE years. Its not like they just met and are doing a quick marriage. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for your immature, negative, hateful and spiteful comments. Judging people based on age is discrimination. What a bunch of fools

March 17, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  9. bin thyr

It's not so much about the age difference as it is about looks and money. Like many women, I have dated men 13 years older and had a great relationship. But with these two for me, it is the usual exchange of looks/youth for money/fame/opportunity. Both sides take advantage of the opportunities available to them. From the minute a woman is born she is constantly reminded that her value and power lies in her beauty so why would it surprise anyone that a beautiful woman would use her looks to her best advantage. What always gets me is that these men (Schwimmer – ugly guy with $$$) actually think that they're SO smart/great/hot that a woman like this would just naturally want them – wake up! Unless you look like Brad Pitt or David Beckham – it's all about the $$$$$ – get over yourselves. Then you wonder why they get so much $$$ in the divorce – they're not the stupid/naive/victims women people like to think of them as. Look at Seinfelds' ex – she made a business from her connection. You really think a hot women like her would have ever dated him if he wasn't super rich and famous – come on!!!

March 17, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  10. Glenda

What's he thinking ! She is way to young for him. I believe she just wants to be in the limelight. David go with your own age bracket.

March 17, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  11. Stacey

Mazel tov!

March 17, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  12. minnesota

My sister is 45 and her husband 59 they has a 9 year-old-boy and they have been married for over 15 years; and my brother is 43 and his wife 30 with a baby daugther; all of them are normal people, none is rich; so it is just real life, people of all ages get married and live happy.

March 17, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  13. dee

i am 46 hubby hubby 36 been together for 18 years i met him when i was 26 we where freinds for 3 years playing cat and mouse, he would be upset if i had a date, tell me to change my shirt bla bla . i would look at hime and say uh? what with you. we where at a freinds wedding he draged me on the dance floor and my heart went hay wire.. love bug bitten.. an ways good luck to the both of them love , dont come with an age tag !it happpens , as long she or he not 16

March 17, 2010 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  14. Maria

So.....he should only marry a woman in her 40s? He obviously waited until his 40s to get married. Why? Who knows. But let's just suppose that maybe he waited until he was ready. Maybe he wanted someone young enough to start a family with. Maybe women his age have too much baggage. Who knows. So why are people hating on this? What is the big huge deal???

March 17, 2010 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  15. Correction

Actually Chrissy, it's a 19-year age gap, not 16. The article is stating their current ages right NOW. You misread the sentence.

March 17, 2010 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  16. Bobby

this is the first step towards comming out of the closet

March 17, 2010 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  17. wendy

I am sure she really loves him for him self ... not his money ...

March 17, 2010 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  18. Bill

Why can't anyone in this country say anything kind anymore?

I say congrats to the happy couple!

March 17, 2010 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  19. Esperanza

He could be her father !! weird.

March 17, 2010 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  20. carl botha

In this day and age, what grace to fell in love and getting married!

March 17, 2010 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  21. randy

Somebody needs to look into his background. When he was 35 he must have been doing 16 year olds. He might want to so some DNA testing and make sure it's not his daughter first.

March 17, 2010 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  22. seems ok

Seem reasonable to me. Good for him, I mean common, have you ever seen a 43 year old woman nude? Not a good look.

March 17, 2010 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |
  23. Joseph Alessi

She looks like Jessica Alba :)

March 17, 2010 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  24. Same age difference

My boyfriend and I are the same age difference and have also been together for over 3 years. Many of these comments were similar to those which we received.

Considering that 50% of marriages end in divorce, at least half the married or previously married people on this list didn't do well in the decision-making. Maybe you should let them be without being bitter or fearful that they may end up happier than you.

My how fickle and shallow the crowd . . .

March 17, 2010 at 5:27 am | Report abuse |
  25. Abdul

Hey Ross sorry i mean David. Just go ahead and do your thing. I wish you the best. And for all those years you kept us laughin with FRIENDS i wish you the same. Please people should stop player hatin

March 17, 2010 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  26. JT

she looks like she had down syndrome

March 17, 2010 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  27. ouilala

I bet he is doing this to try to jumpstart his career and seal off the gay rumors. Nice try. Fail.

March 17, 2010 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  28. Obi1

Just another gold digging Ho! Should be a law to put them away! I am a victim myself!

March 17, 2010 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  29. neverboredbefore

Live . . ., Love . . ., and Laugh together. Remember . . . All you need is Love :)

March 17, 2010 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  30. ACook

Old enough to be her daddy...wow...she has her whole young life to frolick and run around with boys her own age...in the long run, money wins, apparently...whatever...congratulations, hopefully it will last.

March 16, 2010 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  31. thecommentor

Can you say $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

for the young lady?

March 16, 2010 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  32. mitch

mazal tov! He kept himself in good shape, doesn't look like a fat fugly 43 year old douch bag. I say koodos to David, the world can be jealous and will be cause ur going home to sweet tenderness. Age is a calendar the Mayans created.

March 16, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  33. nickrhodes

DISGUSTING....

March 16, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Lagunatic

Is it just me, or does she look like a brunette Phoebe in that pic?

March 16, 2010 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  35. LMO

Who cares? geeze...

March 16, 2010 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Janice Likes Chandler

Pre-nups Ross..pre-nups.

March 16, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Chevalier

My 'gaydar' says that this actor is at the very least 'bi sexual', which is actually part of the Hollywood "culture" to begin with....which could also explain why at 43, he is still unmarried.

With his fame and wealth and the prospect of "marrying well and divorcing better", his fiancee is likely celebrating her 'catch' and not giving much thought on if her future husband will be like Tarzan, 'swinging both ways'...

I sure hope he thinks of a pre-nup...

March 16, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Tasha

She was 8 years old when "Ross" on "Friends" was already married with a baby on the way. Ewwwwww.

March 16, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Rainey

She'll dump him when she's 35-40 for a younger (than she is) guy. Men are so dumb when it comes to women.

March 16, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Chrissy

mommabear – it's not a "10 year age gap" but a 16 age year gap.
    They met 3 years ago when she was 24 and he is now 43.

Question , if he was simplely working in Hollywood as an electrician or carpenter working or production assistant on Run, Boy, Run would she had even looked at him?

March 16, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  41. LUC1978

IF THE HEADING READ ENGAGED TO A WOMEN 19-YRS HIS SENIOR !!! opinions would change drastically...

March 16, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Winterhawk

No wonder we are all so freaking unhappy – we spend too much time living someone elses life and judging. My wife is 24 years younger than I, We just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary and we have three great little boys. When we married we had nothing. Nothing. We have the same problems every one else does, we have some problems you don't and you others have problems we will never have. But, there are two parts that are really bad. First, the people who judge us and feel obliged to tell us we're wrong, but we deal with that. Second, we won't grow old together and we know that – and it makes us sad. So back off! We're flighting for what we beleive in – go clean your own house!!!

March 16, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Mark C

So basically he skipped the first wife and went straight to the second. Good for him.

March 16, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  44. sippie

As a nurse, I occassionally see much older man with significantly younger wife. Usually, the younger woman ends up with an old man to take care of. Age doesn't make much difference now, but down the road it will......just wait and see.

March 16, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Jack J

Can you all say BEARD??

March 16, 2010 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Scott

Well since she is marrying him for the money, I don't want to hear her complain that the sex is bad!

March 16, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  47. KansasRefugee

A 20-23 year old woman does not have economic autonomy.

She also doesn't even have an adult brain yet. Parts of the brain governing judgment, emotional range, psychological autonomy don't get fully developed until age 24 or so in both boys and girls. (The idea that girls psychologically or emotionally mature faster than boys is a myth of patriarchy, where women have no purpose but breeding and mothering.)

This looks to me like a union based on very primitive power plays (she for the money and avoiding having to develop a career but having children provided for financially, he for the power & control he gets over her by being older having more money and ability to have children on his terms without having to negotiate with the woman much).

As Carl Jung said "Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other."

I'm not saying marriages with significant age differences always have this phenomenon. Some may be based on a more sustainable type of reciprocity, respect, and adult love where each party has full standing. But this one looks pretty lame.

I didn't like his character on Friends and now I think maybe I don't like him either.

March 16, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  48. The_Mick

A neighbor of mine was married four times. Three awful husbands close to her age but the fourth, who treated her like a queen, was twenty-years older than her. She needed psychiatric treatment for severe depression after he died of colon cancer. Seeing your partner pass away while you're still relatively young is one of the disadvantages of marrying an older person but I'm sure she enjoyed that part of her life.

March 16, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  49. romantic

poor Rachel.

March 16, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  50. keith hill

Well said Eric!!

March 16, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  51. doug

People that make negative comments about things that have absolutely no impact on their lives have far too much time on their hands...I think some fool even referred to him as a pedophile....get a grip!

March 16, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  52. keith hill

I'm happy for the couple. who cares about the age. I'm 53 and my new girl is 37 she doesn't care and neither do I. Being happy is all that matters. Get busy living folks.

March 16, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  53. John Sullivan

How negative, Bob! You must have a very happy life.

March 16, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  54. citizenUSA

My fellow Americans, let's not be bitter. A hot babe like this could get any man she wants. If can't just be his money. There are plenty of better looking, richer hunks out there. From what I've heard, Schwimmer is a pretty decent person.

Aside from older man looking for younger women, younger women sometimes look for older men. More experience, maturity... If she's a willing participant, what cradle is he robbing?

March 16, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Renee

It truly saddens me to read all of the cynical and snarky comments about the announcement that David Schwimmer is marrying a woman who happens to be younger than he. They have been together for three years so their relationship appears to have a solid foundation. My husband is 17 years my senior. We were best friends long before we married and we will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary in April. David's acting on "Friends" did and still does bring me joy. I hope this marriage brings them both much happiness.

March 16, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  56. mommabear

There sure are alot of haters out there. So there is a 10 yr age gap. If two people love each other then age isn't important. I'm 3 yrs older then my husband and we will celebrate our 20th aniversary this summer. One of my brothers is at least 10 yrs older then his wife and they've been married for over 30 yrs. Why can't people be happy for them instead of being mean and spiteful?

March 16, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  57. euguene

oh, and not as much Katie Holmes as the actress that was in Braveheart – princess – who was also in that movie with David Spade – can't think of her name -

March 16, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Mike Nike

Wow talk about cradle robbing. He's old enough to be her dad. Good work.

March 16, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Suhaib

Ironically, "Ross" had been divorced thrice at the ripe old age of 30 !

March 16, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Zimmy

I wouldn't want to see what the kids will look like, OY!

March 16, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  61. euguene

Should be a fun 2-5 years.

March 16, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Joe Schmo

Interesting tidbit. She was in like 2nd grade when friends first premiered....

March 16, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Nikh

I'm just commenting on the various people exclaiming she's too young to know who 'Ross' is, or what 'Friends' is. I'm 27 and 'Friends' is, to this day, my favorite show.

March 16, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  64. hmb

Ouch! I'm closer in age to my own child!

March 16, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  65. eric

What the hell is wrong with you people? Years ago, narrow-minded nobodies would criticize blacks for marrying whites or Christians for marrying Jews or gay marriage. The last vestiges of this type of your-business-is-our-business judgement, at least in polite company, appears when couples differ in ages beyond some bizarre formula (not to mention even more bizarre psycho-babble assessments by people like KansasRefugee, here). You horrible losers who are so critical of these two illuminate all that is wrong with human beings in their treatment of others.

March 16, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  66. blueparadise

Did the cradle smell like poopies when you snatched her out of it, David?

March 16, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Operations

So they started dating when she was 20?

What to go Dave! And I though you were gay!

Or should I say, "Oh, professor Geller!"

Is it my imagination, or does she look a bit like Rachel?

March 16, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  68. TJMAXX

On a good source Friends is coming back, yes I work for someone who works for someone, who works, and yes they are making a come back. Maybe this girl can play Emma all grown up and f-ing her...oops

March 16, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  69. laura

Why so mean? He's not 80. He is still young, has his hair as in good shape. I wish them the best of luck. They make a cute couple!

March 16, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Guest

A matching maturity level is far more important than physical age. In some cases, a 20-something female has about the same maturity as a 40-something male. Not all 20-something women are into partying and wild lifestyles, and not all 40-something men are looking at early retirement and have kids in college. So, who knows, things may very well work out for them. If she's overly mature for her age and he's immature, they may very well meet somewhere in their mid-30's.

March 16, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Becka

BOB- how is he a cradle robbing schmuck? shes over 18 – Jealous much?

March 16, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Mary Alice

I so love him at F.R.I.E.N.D.S. jen and him <3 ;)

March 16, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Josh

Wasn't Zoe Buckman on Mad About You ??

March 16, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  74. TJMAXX

THEY WERE ON A "BREAK".............

March 16, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  75. elsie

Wow, at first glance I thought "hey, it's teenage Lisa Kudrow with her hair dyed brown."

March 16, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Tom Hunter

Just goes to show the money can still buy love!

March 16, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  77. GaryD

Laying the over/under at 3.25 years.

March 16, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Joline

To KansasRefugee, not all of us young mothers are immature and parent badly. My children saved me from a road that was pretty bad, I see my younger sisters going down it and thank everything that's good that i have my children to keep me grounded. They are my light and my life and unlike some 24 year old mothers I would do anything just so long as my children are happy, healthy and loved. You need to get out of the dark ages and realize that there are good young women out there who don't really live up the the stereotypes portrayed.

March 16, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  79. atl4real

the headline should read "Former Star Engaged"

March 16, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Molly

She's cuter than a pet monkey.

March 16, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  81. LUCY

but of course 24 did we think she would be any older? she is young enough to be his daughter. eww, and no not jealous at all!! I give them 1-2yrs tops.

March 16, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  82. LB

I never understood the appeal of "older" men. if it's for life, sooner or later she will end up with just a saggy old man whose diaper she can change. Now that's love.

March 16, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Jasmine

Wow! How judgmental are we all? Jealous much?

Good luck to them. Marriage is a challenge no matter what the age difference.

March 16, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Chris

question is, will he say the right name at the alter?

March 16, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  85. Susan

Should we really care?

March 16, 2010 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  86. paul

hah,,well i am 54 with a 28 yr old,,,most of you need to get a life

March 16, 2010 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  87. Christine

She's too youg to know who Ross is!

March 16, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  88. Dan

any asked "what about Ross and Rachel"? they were on a break!

March 16, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  89. JayJay

Yeah, that will last.

March 16, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  90. EJB

When we married, I was 29 and he was 44. He was recently divorced with a young son when I met him, so it certainly wasn't for the money. This July, it will be 25 years, so you just never know. The personal dynamic within a couple is something that outsiders often don't understand and it's nobody else's business. I hope they're happy together.

March 16, 2010 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  91. KansasRefugee

I have heard this older man – younger woman thing sometimes has to do with the guy having trouble getting an erection, often because of emotional immaturity. He needs the boost of her obvious fertility and deference to his "power."

In other words, older men who don't own their penises but instead need artificial stimulation (and often take huge risks in getting that stimulation) really are desperate for a young, dependent, deferential, vulnerable, often naive woman. A

And when the costs come in of the children these women typically want, of the fathering the children need, of the poor mothering that young, immature women provide, of the years and emotional support,the woman-girl needs to mature into autonomy, of the expensive divorce settlement, it maybe looks a little different and the man might have preferred to work on his own emotional maturity so he could "get it up" out of love and reciprocity not out of power and dominance.

March 16, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  92. Matt

Zina, and women should be required in the kitchen unless their daddies sign for them. I can be sexist too!!!

March 16, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  93. Zina

Younger woman have to find older men these days. Men mature at a much slower rate than woman. In order to find someone that we can enjoy and not have to raise we ladies have to find someone older. Men should be required to be in their 40's before ever getting married unless their mommies sign for them. Good for David for waiting!!!

March 16, 2010 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  94. Really???

I always thought he was gay. Oh well.......

March 15, 2010 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  95. sunny

wish both of you good luck.

March 15, 2010 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  96. LacrosseMom

My grandfather married a woman 20 years his junior, and was happily married to my grandmother. Age means nothing between adults.

March 15, 2010 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  97. suzy diamond

Any younger and he'd be a pedophile! It will never last.

March 15, 2010 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Amber

i agree its their lives let them be happy! just because ur not happy and in love doesn't mean you have to rain on everyone else's parade! good luck davis i really hope it lasts for you! :)

March 15, 2010 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Sandra

Doctor Gellerrr!!!.....good for you:)

March 15, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Greg, San Francisco, CA

Interesting comments that reveal much more about the posters than they do about Mr. Schwimmer or Ms. Buckman. Has anyone remotely considered that they might actually LOVE EACH OTHER? What a sad group of cynical losers you are.

March 15, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  101. butkus

What's all the fuss about the age difference. I trust their maturity level is spot on!

March 15, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Sheri

They have been together for 3 years. Let them enjoy their lives.
    What a judgemental society. What would the comments look like if the difference was in height or weight etc.? The only think I hope is that they are getting into this with love and respect.

March 15, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Bosian

Any one else see the resemblance to Katie Holmes?
    Is there a farm somewhere that provides beauties for male celebs.

March 15, 2010 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Twhitt

She looks like she is smoking hot. Go Ross!!!!!

March 15, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Vj

I'll give it 6yrs. by the time she reaches 30, David would be counted as and 'old' guy. She'll surely look for something else at that stage.
    Good luck to the couple though!!

March 15, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Amy

What about Ross and Rachel?!

March 15, 2010 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Coleman

Come on Dave! Everyone knows the rule, take your age divide by 2 then add 7, that's as young as you go.

March 15, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Bart in Omaha

All men upset at Ross marrying pretty girl half his age are jealous. All women complaining about it are just mad about human nature. Sorry, but men will always like attractive, young women. It's similar to being upset that grass is green.

March 15, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  109. debi

sounds like a lot of people are bitter about love, too bad, its nice to see people happy, life is to short not to be. the big earthquake will probably take them both out anyway.

March 15, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Dee

Unbelievable...I guess no one can actually find true love anymore and have people just be genuinely happy for them both, what a cynical society we have turned into.
    All the best to these love birds!

March 15, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  111. jaded

When I was 23 I married FOR LOVE a 37 yo man. After 3 months I found him in bed with his 21 yo intern. Lesson learned? It was a good idea to get married, so at least I got a very nice divorce settlement. Otherwise I would have had only a broken heart. Go Zoe!

March 15, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Judgement

Yea lucky guy, she looks like a keeper!

March 15, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Karen

They look alike. They make a good couple.

March 15, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Maggie

If I saw just the picture and not the story or caption, I would have thought he was posing with his daughter. He looks his age. She looks even younger than her age (maybe it's the bangs.)

March 15, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  115. RenoSue

I give it 2 years, 5 tops.

March 15, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  116. marie

That just Hollywood style. Will it last.? NO

March 15, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  117. rolyat

Let me get this straight. David Swimmer is getting married ?
    Come on David. I personally saw you in the audience one seat in front me at an off Broadway play a few years ago playing footsie and rubbing another guys hand. Yes guy. How long will this last with your new girlfriend ? You are almost 20 years her senior. If this is true love. Just be careful not to call out your boyfriends name while you are making love to her.

March 15, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Seestarrs

What a nosy society we have created. It's pathetic that these two people have something happening in their life that cause hundreds of strangers to exchange opinions...Most of you would snub each other in person.

This couple isn't going to read the insults OR the camaraderie on any chat sight. Leave that to people who KNOW THEM.

March 15, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Sue

Oh well, not a surprise about age difference. Hope they're happy and that when she finally finishes growing up, she still loves him. Of course, he'll be 50+ by then.......

March 15, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  120. LA

Hopefully this doesn't end up like Paul Mccartney marrying that money-hungry bitch. Ross, get a pre-nup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 15, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Stefy

Yay! I'm happy for him. Btw She's my age and I looove Friends...obviously not too young to appreciate it... So Hush! Let them be, it's their lives angry ppl. It's not like it's never been done before. Look at K. Zeta-Jones... and they are fine.

March 15, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Jessie

congrats to the couple...i hope they're very happy together, hopefully it'll last

March 15, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Jo

WOW he beat me out. Im 45 with a 32 year old .. and Im not a guy so do the same rules apply. We do it to ladies dont act so OMG about the age thing Im glad for him.

March 15, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  124. mar

Did he cheat on anyone....did she? why are you so mean spirited? Two people are marrying each other and it's none of anyone's business why!!!

March 15, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Suzanne

Disgusting! It has to be love since she has no idea who he is since she's too young to appreciate "Friends". Maybe he has a secret daughter and found her at her school

March 15, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Steven

Yes older rich man, marries young beautiful woman. Hmm never happened in history before.....

March 15, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  127. Julia Nunn

Almost right, Queen, but I think she's not marrying David Schwimmer, she's marrying the proceeds from Friends. But men are ALWAYS ready to believe in 'true love' when a gorgeous young thing is willing to actually spend time with them. It doesn't really matter, he can afford the divorce too.

March 15, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  128. Whatevah

Well she may be young but at least she's a nice Jewish girl. I'm sure his family approves.

March 15, 2010 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  129. Mitch

What are you whining about? Women are judged on what they look like, men by what they accomplish and their ability to provide. Everybody's happy, now harm no foul. Live and let live. And try a little harder to conceal your jealousy!

March 15, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  130. Head Diva In Charge

Healthy age difference there David....good for you. You seem fairly normal, wouldn't be a Hollywood marriage with out some blazing form of disfunction.

March 15, 2010 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  131. Queen Lattice

She's not marrying David Schwimmer! She's marrying "Ross."

March 15, 2010 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  132. bob

what a cradle robbing schmuck....on the other hand, she's beautiful so I guess to the rich has-been goes the spoils....

March 15, 2010 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |