March 15th, 2010

Celebs hope to STOMP out problems

testing captions
testing captions

Torn between fashion and philanthropy?  Fret no longer!  Australia Luxe Collective, known for its upscale boots, has signed up some 45 celebrities for its STOMP campaign to raise money and awareness for charities dealing with global causes.  You can direct a percentage of the purchase price on a pair of Luxe boots to the charity of your choice, or bid on a signed pair in one of the online auctions taking place over the next few months. Celebs who've signed on include:

The campaign's goal is to issue $75,000 in funds across the celebrity-endorsed charities by July 4.  Hey – if you're going to walk the walk of charitable giving, why not do it in fancy footwear?

1. I hear

cindy and her hub still have wild affairs every night..

August 13, 2013 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. We are stomping the tool problem

cuz you ain't Cindy

August 13, 2013 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Ezra Postel

Online auctions were taking place even before the release of the first web browser for personal computers, NCSA Mosaic. Instead of users selling items through the Web they were instead trading through text-based newsgroups and email discussion lists. However, the first Web-based commercial activity regarding online auctions that made significant sales began in May 1995 with the company Onsale.–,,

Consider our personal web blog too
    <http://www.putsakahayopka.co

August 13, 2013 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • GOT HER

She looks exactly like cindy Crawford and acts like her too...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

August 13, 2013 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rachel Koudouzian

Kim I agree!
    There are so many more styles with Australia Luxe, they are comfortable and supportive of my falling arch, and they are in the news for the greatest reasons such as this Stomp campaign. While you reference your boots to fashion by calling them "Chanel", I reference mine to luxury vehicles so I think "Bentley" when I pull mine on. Either way we think extravagance!

March 18, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Kim

I'm Australian and Sheepskin boots are known as UGGS but the Australia Luxe boots have great support, they have more styles then UGGS and I like to refer to them as the "Chanel" of Sheepskin boots.

March 18, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  6. shana

i think it's a shame they are trying to use celebrities to justify their high priced boots. How much are they really giving to charity? They use sheepskin so if anyone is aware of the animals killed to make the boots, they would think differently. Why isn't PETA on this right away? The boots are a higher priced version of UGGS, which they obviously copied. I would rather donate to one of the celebs charity, then pay $300+ for a pair of overpriced UGGS.

March 18, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Rachel Koudouzian

Forgive me if I sound like preceding posts but “Wow!” I really LOVE what this campaign is doing!

‘Creative’, ‘stylish’, ‘hip’, ‘benevolent’, ‘philanthropic’….the list can go on to describe the munificent work that these celebrities are doing with Australia Luxe Collective. I am really in awe of this and feel so inclined to buy a pair, actually…..another pair!

@Maria, check here to get a pair http://www.australialuxeco.com/stomp

March 18, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Katherine

That is a fantastic way to raise awareness for so many different charities and an easy way for celebrities to lend a hand. Thank you Austrailia Luxe for Making a Difference! And thank you "celebrities" for pitching in!

March 18, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  9. Dorian

It is absolutely great to see fashion companies and celebrities work for not only one, but several great causes!!!

March 18, 2010 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  10. Susan

What an amzing concept to combine high fashion with donating to charity! I love boots and knowing I can buy them and give to charity at the same time is an added bonus.

March 17, 2010 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sara Dawson

It's a great campaign and I love having boots that I bought knowing that I am doing something good too!
    These days we all need to do our bit in whatever way we can.
    Good job!!!!!!

March 17, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Arabella Field

yeaay. love these cute boots. That is a really great idea. I always thought why don't rich people buy some stuff that is a little bit cheaper and then they could spend the rest of the dough supporting some really worthy organization or charity that desperately needs it??? Hmmm. An answer to many of our pressing world problems???

Well, clearly someone else had this idea! That is cool! Bravo.

March 17, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  13. SDCHIC

Love Luxe and love Charity – a perfect, winning a cool combination. What is not to love???

March 17, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Roxy

LOVE Australia Luxe! I have been wearing them for the past few years and every time I wear them I get soo many comments about how cute they are! I didn't know they were doing this campaign. That's amazing! I love them even more now that I know I'm helping out a good cause when I buy their boots.

March 17, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Maria

WOW, Kylie just got picked as a VS angel and she's already getting involved in charities and contributing to social wellbeing. It says a lot about her values and character. It's great to see Cindy again, too!
    PS: Where can I get a pair of those boots???

March 17, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Hilary

There's something about this effort that I really like. I don't know if it's the really cute sheep skin boots, the donation to charity, or if it's the fact that I could buy boots and donate to charity at the same time. I think it's a creative way to get some publicity to the brand by having celebs as the face it and I don't mind buying boots. Go Cindy, you really got my attention!!!

March 17, 2010 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  17. Lia

What a great way to diversify the many needs of our globe and bring awareness to the different causes out there.
    I agree with Str8 that there is still so much need for victims' recovery.

March 16, 2010 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Diana

It's so good to see that Australia Luxe is just not focusing on one charity but multiple causes at the same time and that they've managed to gain the support of so many different types of celebrities and of so many different charities.

March 16, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Str8 Outta Tx

it's good that many celeb's are working towards a cause, but to be real, i think they're all about the publicity. i want to run for a cause or something. i think i want to do something for breast cancer or something, and i think there should be something organized for rape crisis victims or something.

March 16, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  20. Zina

Why not walk in regular shoes and donate the money that those fancy high dollar boots are going to cost? If you want to raise money, do it but you don't have to wear high dollar boots.

March 16, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |