March 11th, 2010

Who will make it to the 'Idol' Top 12?

testing captions
testing captions

*The following blog will contain spoilers about who's removed from "American Idol." You know the drill - if you don't want to know anything, stop reading now.

8:56 p.m. - Back from commercial break, and everyone is still loving up on Alex. AWWWWWW.

As soon as Seacrest gets him off the stage, we are left with Katie Stevens and Lilly Scott, who are up for the last seat and it goes to:

KATIE!!!!!

Super stunning! I thought America was in love with Lilly and clearly so did Katie, because she looked like she didn't believe it. Seacrest is right there to ask Lilly what is going through her mind. She is so poised - and that couldn't have been me. I'd probably say "What do you think is going through my head right now, fool?" and give him major evils.

I like Katie, but I think Lilly would have brought something unique to this season.

8:42 p.m. - "Big Mike" Lynche looks like he is practicing some type of bodybuilder stress release method.

Crystal "MamaSox" Bowersox gets the word that she is a finalist and she doesn't look very happy. Didn't even seem to crack a smile. Wonder what's up with that?

Big Mike dwarfs Seacrest anytime he comes within 10 feet of him. The big man with the big voice is a finalist, and he goes and takes his seat.

There was a bit of a fake-out with Lacey Brown. From the set up, I thought she might have something to worry about, but she is safe. Same with Aaron Kelly. I think he would have been devastated if he hadn't made it, but no worries because he does.

It comes down to Alex Lambert and Andrew Garcia. Did Andrew peak too soon? No! He's through to the Top 12!

Poor Alex. He's in tears, and even his mullet looks deflated (just joking, I kid because I love). It makes me sad when they have to sing before they leave, and Alex looks like he's not going to be able to make it through to the end. He just looks so crushed. Poor kid.

8:33 p.m. -So are they planning to bring everyone back from Season Eight? So far, we have been treated to performances by Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen and Danny Gokey.

This week, it is the piano men, Matt Giraud and Scott MacIntyre. Of all the Billy Joel songs they could have done, "Tell Her About It" is not the one I would have guessed. Scott has an album, and Matt had a No. 1 jazz duet on iTunes. Wonder what everyone else is doing ...

8:23 p.m. - This line-up of Tim Urban, Todrick Hall,  Lee Dewyze and Casey James was looking pretty bummed out. They all looked so tense!

First to take a seat as continuing in the competition is Casey. We know Kara is happy. Next up as safe is Tim,  and he looks stunned. He needs to be looking grateful because his Wednesday night performance made all the difference.

That leaves Todrick and Lee and really, did we not know that Lee was safe? No shocker here at all.

MamaSox is looking crazy mad that Todrick has been voted off! She even sheds some tears. That's cause my man has a good voice. He just never caught hold.

8:12 p.m. – Must we dim the lights every time we have the results?

First up is Didi Benami, and she's approved to go sit in one of those crazy-looking chairs that look super uncomfortable. Next up, Sibhoan "Dark Horse" Magnus is also in, but I disagree with E's advice for her to keep doing what she has been doing. This competition is all about growth.

We are down to Katelyn Epperly and Paige Miles, and Paige is through! WOW! I seriously did not see that one coming. I like Paige, but she stunk up the joint majorly on Tuesday night.

Katelyn sings her way off, and I totally disagree that she is the one that should be going home.

8:05 p.m. - Seriously, I try to block out these horrible group sing-alongs. Or should I call them the group lip-synch alongs.

Tonight, they added a little bit of choreography at the end. Wow.

1. Beverly Murphy

Big Mike and Crystal are the best. The other are very good, but these two are the bomb!
    Can't wait each week to see them

March 15, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  2. mozart4898

@ michigan (by the way, hi neighbor to the north from here in Ohio) – I kinda found it interesting in the intro to the show last night that when the girls and guys paired up, if you watched, they had Crystal and Mike paried up. Two best singers in the competition in most people's opinions – now what's the odds that was just coincidence?

I think the duet idea is decent, but really I don't care for all of the specific weeks they go through at this point. So you have someone who is fantastic at their own style but they can't sing another style at ALL...it happens all the time. Why should they be punished for that? They're all about the contestants knowing who they are...why should they then try to be something they're not? I'll be honest, going back to last year, I absolutely LOVED Adam Lambert's take on Ring of Fire in country week but was that country?? Not at ALL. Some people think it's important for the singers to show versatility, but how often does a pop singer nowadays need to be able to sing blues or country? If you're a singer on a cruise ship or something like that it's good to have that versatility, but if you're a recording artist, you're not going to be doing that at all.

I was late in starting to follow the show this season (I swore I wouldn't follow a single other one of these talent shows after that no-talent clown Kevin Skinner won America's Got Talent this past summer), so I'm not totally familiar with all of the contestants and their styles but I'm pretty sure from what I've seen, we're about to begin seeing the contestants struggle to make the best of whatever they're required to sing week after week now. I can't help but think that from time to time this only has pushed talented contestants off the show after they just couldn't bend their style to a certain week's requirements – which is totally unfair. Fortunately my favorite by far (Bowersox...her actual hometown – not Toledo although it's the closest big city – is literally 5 miles from me) seems to me to be the kind who could sing almost anything...if she can just stay healthy.

March 12, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  3. S

Alex should have realized that his mullet was turning people off. He had a good voice, but no one can take anyone seriously who thinks a mullet looks good!!

March 12, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. lynn

Alex is gone, but Tim Urban makes the top 12? Seriously? He is beyond awful. He's got to go... take his boring singing, boring looks (he's far from adorable), boring personality and go home. But if he has to stay, can someone please tell him how to dress and how to dance. Oh, and please, please, I beg someone to cut his hair.

March 12, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Michigan

Here is a new twist American Idol needs to consider. Now that they have the top 6 girls and top 6 boys how about having the first week duets...since there is an equal amount of boys and girls. Time to shake it up a bit and not do the same thing over and over.

March 12, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ilikerealitytv

I think America got it ALL WRONG last night...totally SHOCKED the pants off me when Lily didn't make it and Katelyn (even if I do not think she is a good singer)....

Lily has got this Indie "IT" factor to actually sell some albums that I would buy...however, Katelyn is a very attractive and Pretty girl who I thought would stay because a lot of little girls watch this show and little girls like aesthetically pleasing thing and faces. So I was shocked. Katelyn just needs to stick to modelling though...this girl is perfect for Express or BeBe or something to do with just looking pretty.

Mullet boy Lambert should have been more confident like he said before because watching him made me feel uneasy, but he has a great voice. Garcia deserves to stay because he has a distinct good voice.

Portugese Girl should have gone home too. She's too young and inexperienced, no stage presence whatsoever. Same for Lacey...she whines when she sings the only going for her is her red hair...this year's contestants basically do not have "IT" factor as much as the previous years I am now disappointed and not going to tune in as much since all the interesting people got kicked off...

March 12, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jim S

I actually like the group "sing-alongs." Not the greatest art in the world – but rather a nice touch.

March 12, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  8. GAYLE

Did anyone see Tim Urban shirtless on Utube..........?
    Kara, had the wrong guy undress. is all i have to say.

Ya, Tim Urban, apparently has teenage girls crushing on him.
    they are very fast and savy with their texting votes to saved him again.

the more i watch this show, the more i think
    Maybe American Idol should do a spin off show,
    called american teen idol. Have 13 to 19 years old compete
    at earlier time zone. They make a ton of money and the teens
    would be busy watch that, not messing with the talent pool on AI

March 12, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  9. Stacy

My family and I have watched every Season and each season we believe people are judging by either looks or something other than singing. There is no way that Alex should have been sent home over Tim Urban. Alex has an incredible voice. Same with Lilly going home and Katie staying.

March 12, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  10. big buz

mike has to go . he thinks he has it made . showboats to much. sorry mike but like i said youuu gotttttt to goooooo.

March 12, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jennifer

Well I love American Idol

March 12, 2010 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  12. Just A Thought

Bowersox, appears to be still sick from before. It certainly seemed like they didn't focus on her much, maybe they are trying to keep it under wraps and not highlight it. But she looked like she was not feeling well at all. I think she very much wants to win – who wouldn't. But when your sick, your sick can't always put on a happy face.

March 12, 2010 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  13. Patty

I am totally convinced now that the show is rigged. 'Nuf said.

March 12, 2010 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  14. Bran

just wanted to disagree on a couple points :P

I have those same stools at my counter in my house. they're surprisingly comfortable.

since i watched it live instead of DVring, I had to sit through the group performance. it was definitely not as bad as usual.

as far as who stays and who goes, I don't think we've lost anyone yet who had a real shot at winning, even Lily would have been a bit of a stretch. we'll see how it goes from here.

March 12, 2010 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  15. Holly

Lilly??????? I love her. I do not like Katie at all.

Also, take KARA off the show !!!!!! She is obnoxious, unprofessional and weird!!!! I have begun to dislike the show because of her.

Also, having Ellen on the show is a joke. I like Ellen, but I think the show should put a real judge who is in the music industry.

March 12, 2010 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  16. Rhonda Maddux

I am stunned. My top three picks: Crystal, Lily, and Big Mike, in that order. I REALLY think AI fans thought Lily was safe and that is why she didn't go through. That makes me so sick I can hardly watch anymore! You go Lily! You have true fans out here already!

March 12, 2010 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  17. Jeff

America got the guys absolutely correct. Toddrick and Alex did not deserve to stay... America was dead wrong with the ladies... Paige come on...she is terrible. Lily is far more talented and deserved to stay. Katie is cute and talented, but she does not what it takes yet and should have been voted off. As usual America votes talent off the show and keeps the trash... Well one positive Siobhan is still here and hopefully America will not screw her over.....

March 12, 2010 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  18. plainme

Lets be realistic here....Not a single one of you b##ching about Lilly being dropped would have bought an album put out by her. She may be "unique" as everyone keeps saying but her sound isn't going to sell many records. At least with Katie she can connect more with current radio (and those listening to it).

And quite honestly if the judges didn't continue to give Katie the most absurd advice ( I swear if I hear that she's singing something "Too old" for her I'm going to puke) maybe she'd be doing better. If you venture around youtube and watch some of her pre'idol videos you can see that the girl is one hell of a singer.

March 12, 2010 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  19. Gloria

I agree...I think Bowersox is ill and hanging on making it. If she crashes again, they'll move on without her this time and all that work would have been for nothing. She just doesn't feel good!

March 12, 2010 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  20. mozart4898

@ Joe – I've already said it a few times in these forums and I just feel like I have to again. I really think Crystal is still sick even though they're not talking about it. Go back a few weeks on recordings and see how she acted when interacting with the judges or in the backstory/bio sorts of spots they've done. She IS more reserved and laid back than many of the other contestants (i.e. mature, I'd say) but she definitely does care. It was more or less confirmed she was in the hospital a week and a half ago or whatever it was for complications from diabetes. That being the case, I know (from people I've known including an ex girlfriend who had it) that she may be fighting that along with the stress of competition at this point too. When a diabetic begins having trouble keeping blood sugar levels in check it can be weeks, sometimes even longer, before they come back to normal – and stress only adds to those problems.

To those who say that if she can't get it together maybe she shouldn't be in this anyways – I guess you do have a point, although it's a rather insensitive one I think at best. She's a great talent and I really hope she can pull through and show what she's really got. If she WOULD happen to win, some people have said how could she then deal with the stresses of concerts and recording and all? Simple – go easier on the schedule. No reason you HAVE to do 55 concerts in 60 days or anything like that.

Just really getting on my nerves that it seems people are automatically dismissing it as attitude or something when in fact it's more likely she just plain doesn't feel good at all – and STILLL comes out and puts everyone on notice when she performs.

March 12, 2010 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  21. mushymushroom

hey sam!!!!!!! say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt??? Lee is a scam artist and stole money from a lot of people??? Really? I kinda like this guy so I was really wondering why he said last week that he is a nice person and nice persons sometimes make bad decisions...hmmmmm...and from there on I knew there's a story there...

March 12, 2010 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  22. GAYLE

Todrick Hall and Katelyn Epperly were expected
    Lily and Alex not so much.............
    it 's a major wake up call ~ one wrong song can send you packing.
    Crystal looked so down, Yes, Crystal ~ America really is that fickle,
    we learned that with Daughtry.

i think Crystal just figured out what Simon pointed
    out weeks ago, she doesn't fit the cookie cutter image
    of the typical American Idol Winner.

it would be a nice surprise, if she did break the mold.
    I am watch American Idol, only to see how her and Lee
    and Andrew do.

March 12, 2010 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  23. Pres

The only redeeming quality of this relatively disappointing season of Idol was Alex Lambert. I can't believe that he was voted off, yet contestants like Tim Urban (horrible) are still in. The judges should seriously consider saving Alex.

March 12, 2010 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. dmbandfan

so ridiculous...alex lambert looks stiff, but he's got top 5 pipes in this competition. todrick hall crushed a song by a band that contestants are advised not to touch with a 10 foot pole. on the other side, andrew garcia had one good moment in hollywood week, but has stunk it up in the live shows. at best, he's a youtube hit maker who makes novelty covers of teenybopper pop songs from the 80s and 90s. aaron kelley is not a believable country artist...kately epperly has been on and off, but the scientist should have some carry over, especially when there were the abominations of page miles's "smile" and katie stevens take on kelly clarkson. hopefully the producers pull something out of their butts like last years top 13 to correct for this a bit

March 12, 2010 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  25. Joe

It is truly a shame that Alex had to go home. Yeah, he was a bit awkward on stage, but his voice was something you don't hear too often. Whereas I feel like some of the other contestants are interchangeable with one another as some seem to sing the same type of songs, his voice was distinctive and just flat out good.

On another note, the emotionless Bowersox is pissing me off...can she shows that she cares at least a little about winning? She seems like she hates being on the show and is going through the motions...yeah she is a good singer but she now is just annoying to watch. If the season had more good singers I would say vote her off in the first week, but seeing as how the ranks are looking pretty thin, looks like she should be grateful to stay with that attitude.

March 12, 2010 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  26. mushymushroom

@laura yeah, I really wish someone would invest on Alex...only if I have the resources, I would not think twice of giving this guy a record deal! :)

March 11, 2010 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Sam

The way Idol is going this is probably the last season. It gets worse each week. Katie & Paige should've been gone. I'm hopeing they come to their senses & give up their slots. For those of you who don't know Lee is a scam artist & stole money from a lot of people.

March 11, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  28. laura DeWilde

Huge shame that Alex is going home because he had a truly unique style of singing. Even though he seemed shy and a little unsure of his talent, he would have shined in his own way. Hope he lands a guest spot on Ellen's show and a producer gives this kid a chance!

March 11, 2010 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Joan OBrien

Katelyn Epperly deserved to move on to the top twelve other than Paige Miles. Katelyn sang alot better on Tuesdays show then Paige did! Still a fan of Katelyn, continue on and you will suceed! :O)

March 11, 2010 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Joe Schmo

@Jones – I disagree with you. I don't think Lily did well at all. Any week. Her performances are subpar at best and I think the judges raved about them just to hype her up to the voting audience because she was unique. Luckily for us the voters didn't fall for it.

I have a theory that with men winning 3 of the last 4 Idol titles, they are getting pressure to try and sell the ladies. Why else would they be saying it's a girls year this year when clearly there WERE 5 guys (Lee, big Mike, Andrew, Alex, and Casey) who were much better than all the ladies with the exception of Bowersox? The ladies have the best singer, but guys take 2-6.

But to each his/her own.

March 11, 2010 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Lin

Wow, Scott still sings off-key. And they brought him back to do so again...as if this season isn't bad enough.
    Katie should have gone home, not Lilly.
    And based on all of Paige's performances, she should have also been voted off and Katelyn stayed.
    Andrew should have gone home, not Alex. Alex has a unique voice and makes you want to hear him again. Andrew, not.

March 11, 2010 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Mike Jones from Indiana

I gotta agree with Barbara P. Mike has become way too cocky. His personality gets old really quickly. I don't like his personality...his singing is good, though.

Lili was unique and she should still be in.

IMO the two ladies who should have went home were Paige and Katy.
    The two guys should have been Aaron and Lee.

Lee is getting props from all the judges, especially Simon. Lee is never on key...he is all over the place.

This year has been a let down and Idol seems to be going down the tube.

March 11, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  33. mozart4898

Barbara – I'm wondering if Bowersox looked unhappy because she's still feeling sick. They haven't talked about whether or not she still is but I do know the complications from her being in the hospital a week ago could still be bothering her. Yes...it doesn't look good on her part but I really wonder if she can't help it. It may be all she can do to keep going for now and hopefully she'll recover soon and be ok.

March 11, 2010 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Mom

Noooo not Lilly!!!!!!!!!!! I loved Lilly! She definitely is unique. She will do well. She handled the whole thing well.

Krystal definitely does not look happy.

Thumbs down for Paige, Lacey and Katie.

March 11, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  35. arnold

Seriously. Listen how many bum notes Lee has in any given song.
    Then listen to someone like Alex. People weren't voting for singing talent. They voted on some other basis.

March 11, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Jones

The show just proved that judges are absolutely useless. Lili does well every week and is actually creative, paige and katie have been boring and weak the whole time and they both make it, why even waste time listening to judges when clearly no one listens to what they say anyway. Lili made the mistake of not acting like a typical drone singing everyday pop songs.

March 11, 2010 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  37. deshard

I've got nothing against Katie (especially since she's from my homestate), but I just don't the average Idol voter could make room for a second quirky hippy-chick.

The one who should be gone is Lacey.

March 11, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  38. mushymushroom

Ok, at least Axing lily scott made me feel better...I'm not feeling her...

But I still can't believe Alex was out and Tim will continue on... *sigh*

March 11, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Barbara P.

I'm getting a little worried that Mike is getting too cocky. He seems all over the place, is showing not much humility. I think that's going to come back and bite him later. His voice is great, but I hope he brings the cockiness down a notch. Love Bowersox, but she has got to start looking happier. We're going for votes here... have to have some appeal. She's still my favorite. Hate to see Lilly go – love her different voice. Katy was great at first, but hasn't really been so good lately. There, I'm through whining.

March 11, 2010 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Loray White

OMG! Everybody is shocked! Lily over Katy????? OMG!

March 11, 2010 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  41. protogere

Oh thank god never again another caterwauling butchering of a song! Not that Katie is much better, but Lily's rendition of Patsy Cline was retched.

March 11, 2010 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  42. James S.

Well, now that Alex Lambert is gone, I guess the only reason I'll watch the show if for the Bowersox.

March 11, 2010 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  43. mushymushroom

DAMN...alex is out..he's one of the reasons I watch this season...awwwwww... :'(

March 11, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  44. protogere

Have you noticed outside of her response about Todrick, Crystal has been relatively unresponsive to each 'saved' contestant. She isn't hugging them or cheering them on, just a minor obligatory golf clap. This brings me back to my only dislike of her – which is she doesn't have the passion, she is just in this for the opportunity (something she has said repeatedly).
    That was an odd way to whittle them down. I'm a bit shocked that Aaron is still here, same with Lacey. Alex wasn't the best choice to send home, but he isn't great either.
    As an aside, if Big Mike was a woman, Ryan would have never asked 'can you fit onto ONE stool?'. That was tacky.
    I think they have a point about Andrew peaking too soon, but I am really beginning to wonder if the acoustic arrangement was just something he played around with to make himself memorable and now it's become the standard they are measuring by. I like him a lot, but you know, just playing an acoustic version of every recorded song gets old. Let him grow in other directions.

March 11, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Cayla

I absolutely HATE Paige!!!! I thought she was terrible and I do think the show is rigged because it is really off this season. Though I am glad the Katie Stevens is still in cause I love her.

March 11, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  46. mushymushroom

CAN I JUST SAY...

I always read about people feeling the judges this season seems to be disconnected; I kinda have a theory...I think it has something to do with this Kara-leaning-on-Simon thing...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I noticed that Kara is totally snubbing Ellen especially last night. When Ellen is giving her comment she doesn't agree or disagree; she doesn't even look at her and she seems not listening to her at all-not that she has to but, you know what I mean...She reaches out to Randy to give a high five but never showed some love on Ellen...

And so, Kara is not (or she does not want to) interact with Ellen so she leans on Simon just to stay a little far from Ellen or to totally make her out of place. And I think that's like so highschool, I mean to bully the new girl. I don't know as I've said this is just a theory...but if ever that I'm right, I think that's too mean Ms.DioGuardi...
    Anyway....
    I hope Alex gets through!!!! :)

March 11, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Loray White

Sesacrest really needs to scramble things up. We know by whom he calls first, who is staying (and I think the contestants know it too). Let's switch it up a little. How bout calling two together first and then saying the remaining two are safe... That'll shake up things.

March 11, 2010 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Loray White

Lisa, looks like Khris Allen is also branching out- notice how he is featured in car commercials(can't remember which brand). He has screen appeal as well.

March 11, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Loray White

shocked, but relieved that Paige was given another chance by the voters. Disappointed that Toddrick had to go over Tim. Ho-Hum...

March 11, 2010 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  50. James S.

To be fair, Katelyn didn't do Carol King any favors. And Todrick was just awful. "Somebody to Love" as a (poorly sung) gospel anthem? No. Freddie Mercury was probably wailing in his grave last night.

March 11, 2010 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  51. protogere

Wow, I love the dueling pianos, I like the pair of them together too. I had totally forgotten the original piano bar player and Timberlake wanna be. They sound so energetic together!

March 11, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  52. protogere

I have thought that before too Michele, but go back to the fifth season I think it was, when Chris Daughtry got the boot and look at Simon's face. You can't fake that degree of shock.

March 11, 2010 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  53. michele

i'm disaapoint ed that todd was let go...i don't like lee

March 11, 2010 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  54. protogere

I can't believe Tim is still here. I also am appalled they would bring up the Kara/Casey thing AGAIN.
    I kind of thought Todrick would go, in the back of my mind, but I still think he is a great performer all around and I hope we see him again. What a shame.

March 11, 2010 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  55. michele

its amazing how the judges already know who stays or who goes...i still think this show is rigged

March 11, 2010 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  56. michele

i actually liked the opening tonight...who would thunk it

March 11, 2010 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  57. protogere

Wow, they did ditch Katelyn! She was one of the two ladies I pegged to go but I never imagined she would be sent home, so many of the past results these past few weeks have made no sense.
    I like Paige. She misses a lot but I think it's been song choice. Katelyn though just seems like a lounge singer. Yes she is talented, but in a piano bar style not a recording singer. My two cents, and thankfully the voters' too.
    I am so relieved for my personal favourite female since the go – Didi and the one I am secretly rooting for, Siobhan. I'm with you, I couldn't believe the crappy advice from Ellen – don't change? That's the whole purpose is to grow and learn – if she had it all already she'd have a contract!

March 11, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  58. protogere

I disagree, I loved the harmonizing tonight and I abhor these glee club routines more than you can imagine.

March 11, 2010 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |