March 11th, 2010

'Idol' one step closer to the finals

testing captions
testing captions

I wonder whether the judges are as anxious to get to the Top 12 as viewers seem to be.

I'm hoping the show will be more enjoyable once we get to the themed nights and celebrity mentors. I need something to mix it up for sure.

The show just started, and these intros every night seem to be trying to top each other. The graphics, the soaring music, the spotlights,  the drama!

Just get to the results already!

1. Beverly Murphy

Some of these kids are singing songs that I would never listen to on the radio let alone buy.
    Why is that? There are so many songs to sing and they pic these we have to fast forward through.
    Thank god for DVR!

March 15, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Arlene

Has anyone noticed ever since Simon Cowell got engaged, he's not as mean as he was in past American Idol seasons? He used to be down right mean to people and now he is somewhat negative but not crude anymore.

March 14, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Isay

Kara, please stop flirting with Simon. That's disgusting. You are NOT Paula, so don't pretend to be her. OK? I have to mute my TV whenever you start talking. You made me want to throw up...

March 13, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  4. roseofsharon

Okay, I have been watching Idol since it's inception. But this season is off!

Everyone in the free world is aware that Simon is leaving Idol at seasons end, so I think Randy and Kara are auditioning to be the new Simon. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! There is only one Simon you two.

Randy seems to DOG 95% of all the contestants.

When Kara is not busy dry humping Simon she is also slamming the contestants. So what if someone who is 16 is singing about a love relationship for someone older. Get over it Kara.

Ellen and Simon are great! They say how they feel and whether they get boos that is okay. With Randy and Kara it is one night all good or one night all bad!

March 13, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Sampa

The judges are acting disgustingly silly. Kara is all over Simon, it is ewww!!! Disgusting. Ellen is so not right for the show. Every song is her fav song. Her seducing act sitting on Simon's lap is DISGUSTING. Simon is losing his sparks. The show is hurting.

We miss Paula. There was some innocence in her that was special. Please don't make the show cheap. We really enjoy the show. We may not be able to watch the show as a family

March 11, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. protogere

A fairly decent little intro montage for once, I love the harmonizing better than the overkill of chorus line.

March 11, 2010 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |