March 9th, 2010

Don't let me down 'Idol' ladies

testing captions
testing captions

The women of the Top 16 don't look like they are playing, and they better not be.

Goodness help them if they come with more foolishness tonight.

Ryan really creeps me out during the intro. And why is Ellen on Simon's lap?

EWWWWWWWWWW!

1. Danielle

This season = ZZzzzzzzz....I don't even get excited for Idol anymore. Watching it is just me going through the motions.

*drags feet* Ugh, Idols on tonight.

March 10, 2010 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ronbo

I agree this is not a good group that was chosen this year. No one really stands out to me. I also agree that idol is losing its appeal. In previous years, i couldn't wait for idol to come on but now i can wait for the dvr to record it for me. I dont like the Ellen as a judge. she wants to make comedy out of everything and I hate it. I hope it gets better or i wont watch it anymore. thanks....... Ronbo

March 10, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Elli Spark

2010 Idol is B-O-R-I-N-G!! Idol has lost it's edge... where is PAULA when you NEED her?!! What a huge MISTAKE letting Paula go!! Ellen is a GREAT host, Comedian and person... but as a judge.... she just does not have the "spark" that PAULA brought to the show... sad the show is ending on this note!

March 10, 2010 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  4. Just A Thought

Well, they did! BIG let down!!

The girls were awful tonight! I mean really really bad!

The only saving factor was Crystal and Siobahn. I mean I was looking for some nicorette to make it suck less!

Paige is SO gone, Smile, and all I could do was cringe in pain; terrible.
    Kaytlyn, looked so out of place behind that thing she was playing.
    DiDi, had a great song choice but did not connect to it. But was OK
    Lily, looked like the entertainment on a hawaiian cruise!
    Katie was just OK, still needs to find a genere and connect.

Crystal and Siobahn – AWESOME, best of the Girls!

March 10, 2010 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  5. judi

Ok first girl sounds AWFUL!

March 9, 2010 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. protogere

I really think they are trying hard to make Ellen more likable to the audience.

March 9, 2010 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |