January 19th, 2010

The 'Most Desirable Women' list

testing captions
testing captions

There are plenty of desirable women in Hollywood, but this year Emmanuelle Chriqui tops the list.

The Canadian actress best known for her role on the HBO series “Entourage” came in first place in the annual list of the “Top 99 Most Desirable Women.”

The poll, conduced for the past 10 years by the site AskMen.com, had six million men weighing in over a six-week period as to what female celebs they felt met the criteria.

This year’s top ten included Marisa Miller who ranked second, Jessica Alba (5), Beyonce (6) and Miranda Kerr (10). Last year’s first place finisher, Eva Mendes, placed ninth this year.

Some hotties from last year who didn’t make the 2010 list include Kate Winslet, Alicia Keyes, Britney Spears, Katherine Heigl, Christina Aguilera, Keira Knightley.

A few of the ladies maintained their hold on the list, but not their position. Megan Fox, who AskMen's number two last year and a darling of many a men’s magazine,  fell out of favor dropping to number 11. Jessica Simpson fell from number 70 in 2009 to number 82 in 2010 and Angelina Jolie dropped to 88 after placing at 42 in 2009.

« Previous entry
  1. anabole steroide kaufen

What are the topped ranked growth hormones and muscle building steroids for building good muscle?.

August 30, 2013 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  2. buy proviron

Hello marquee.blogs.cnn.com. I found your web site via Google while looking for a similar matter, your web site got here up. It appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back later.

December 19, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  3. proviron

Good write-up, I'm normal visitor of marquee.blogs.cnn.com , maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

December 4, 2011 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  4. Corerseah3

What is the best search engine http://google.com or http://yahoo.com?

June 2, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  5. Daisy Jackson

oh how i wish i could marry Adriana Lima, i just love her complexion and pretty face *

August 11, 2010 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. Steve

I hate to think that such a large portion of American males are so shallow. I can only speak for myself, but it takes a lot more than a pretty face and nice (often fake) breasts for me to find a woman "desireable". Living in NYC, I see women who look like movie stars on a daily basis. Some even ARE movie stars.

There's also not a lot of diversity here, in ethnicity or IQ. This list is nothing more than the votes of a bunch of pubescent horny college-age kids.

Show me a list with REAL women. Over 40 with maturity and intelligence. These young girls do nothing for me.

January 20, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jeff

I would just like to point out that this list was posted by Lisa Respers France, a woman. So kindly cut out the male bashing. Men don't make these types of lists.

January 20, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jopa1002

If you want to see the hottest Emmanuelle Chriqui ever looked, watch the closing rap video in the movie "Waiting".

January 20, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  9. pierce

For me, it will always be Jolie Richardson.

Beauty, brains, acting ability and an ability to take my breath away.

Marry me, Jolie!

January 20, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  10. howitzer

Claudia Black always does it for me. Hope she finds a new gig.

January 20, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Poopodomus

Jessica Biel. BOOM goes the dynamite!

January 20, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. miriam

Aishwarya Rai is by far the most stunning woman in the world, its crazy how god can make someone so flawless and perfect. Her beauty is mesmerizing and unreal! But I don't think this is only all just about looks, if so then I'd choose Aishwaraya rai and Adriana Lima!

January 20, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Tony Rozycki

Princess Cathy, Salma Hayekek, Gong Li

January 20, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Leonard

Carol:
    This is news? That men think of women as objects?

You have it all wrong! Men are the sex objects, women use their looks and bodies to get where they want in life. Without mens weaknesses these women would not be more successful than the average female.

January 20, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. PJ

Not enough diversity, unless I missed it any list w/o Charlize Theron and possibly Rachel MacAdams has some holes. Mostly OK.

January 20, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. DJMcG

I agree with Phil...

His wife is by far the most desirable!!

January 20, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  17. D Nelson

I've never even heard of Emmanuelle Chriqui. I guess she's pretty enough, but no moree so than many of the women who aren't on "the list".

January 20, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Dave Black

i didnt see the list yet but if Olivia Wilde or as HOUSE fans know her as "13" isn't in the top 5, i would have to think 2wice before refering to this list...

January 20, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  19. T

Sorry but Zooey Deschanel puts all girls to shame.

She's purrrrrfect.

January 20, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Bill

My wife isn't on the list, so it's a bogus list for superficial wankers.

January 20, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Karolina

Hey Kayla, did you ever think that some people like to read some lighter news other than the death and devastation spread across the headlines everyday. I know I do. And just b/c I'm reading the entertainment section doesn't mean I don't care or that I haven't donated what I could.

January 20, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  22. noel

This is the hot list according to WHITE people. Pathetic.

January 20, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  23. Aprils FanClub

APRIL IRELAND

If this is a Canadian List? which I think it is, you totally forgot the
    Best Hottie to ever walk on Canadian and US Soil:

APRIL IRELAND :) takes the Cake!!! Yum Oh :)

April we love You!!!

January 20, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  24. WC

Who are these women?

January 20, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  25. JoseF

who voted on this poll boys.Michele Yeoh hands down. Beautiful, mature, intelligent, and loaded with class.All that and in her forties, and stiil kicking ass.

January 20, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  26. MATT MARTIN from East Longmeasow

She is #1. She is absoultey beautiful. Finally they dont have jolie as a top 10 she getting played out!!!

January 20, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  27. Shelley

All of you guys who posted that your wife is the most desireable woman are absolutely darling!! Thanks for the smile today.

January 20, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  28. Lagunatic

Kayla, as someone who was a first responder to Ground Zero and worked one on one with all the people on the pile, watched as my boyfriend spent weeks in a coma and months (never totally succeeding, mind you) to rehab from a brain injury, and helping my brother pre and post op from a brain tumour I can tell you what is so important about silly lists like these – if you only focus on the ill you can't find your way back to the healthy.
    People need happy/silly diversion so that they can be strong enough to focus on the important things.

January 20, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  29. Tony

Sophia Bush for sure.

January 20, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  30. Mac

I can't believe that Jessica Biel didn't make the top 10, did she even make the list at all?...i hope so! She is the essence of HOT!! I will admit that Sloan is fine as hell also, but Jessica Biel def. wins the #1 spot for me.

January 20, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  31. Triniti

Emmanuelle Chriqui is very sexy but I dont think anyone compares to Alessandra Ambrosio...I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world...along with Scarlett Johannsen and Vera Farmiga..ooh la la

January 20, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  32. Yusuf

Is Aishwarya Rai Bachan on that list? If not, then the list is not even a list but degrade to tge word LIST. :-)

January 20, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  33. Tiffany

I think all these guys wifes are reading over their shoulder.

I vote Kate Winslet, she gets prettier and more elegant the older she gets. And what about Halle Berry, I hope I have her body at 40+.

As for youngets stars, the blonde girl off of Gossip Girl is really pretty. I think her name is Blake Lively.

To throw a few out for the guys, Jake Gyllenhaul and Ryan Reynolds. Now those are some guys I would like to get to know.

January 20, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  34. montoya

my man is the most beaitful man in the world to me i love him to death

January 20, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  35. Ms B

Let me explain something to Kayla. Dear, men can save the world and still think about who looks hot. In fact, someone is probably picturing you naked right now, well, maybe not you. It's interesting, it's funny, but it doesn't mean that's ALL people think about. Relax.

January 20, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  36. Nick

...how is Olivia Munn not #1?

She's beautiful and very funny.... like your best friends kid sister...

(...I need a moment)

January 20, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  37. nicole

Kayla and Kim,
    I admire that you care about the situation in Haiti. However ... Just because someone has maybe wandered into this section does not make them dismissiable and it does not mean they do not have care for the Haiti crisis. I do not believe you are doing anything to help the cause by writing rude comments on this page. Take your opinions and put them to good. Just a suggestion.

January 20, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  38. jason

How dare anyone listen to or talk about anything other than Haiti...Please, I appreciate your service, but our military fights to keep the freedoms we are exercising that you seem to be disgusted with. There are bad things happening all over the world and in our own country and home towns all the time. That doesn't mean we can't enjoy entertainment or anything else other than tragedy. By the way, being in the military certainly doesn't give you the right to dictate how we use our freedoms. Oh, and Rachel McAdams is easily the most desirable woman. Elizabeth Banks should be up there too.

January 20, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  39. Donna

Hey Kayla,
    I'm a veteran and I read this stuff. If you spent all of your waking moments dwelling only on the horrors of this world, life would not be worth living. Can you honestly say that you never participate in any lighthearted banter unrelated to current events? If so, then why are you even here reading this stuff? Stick to the Stars & Stripes.

January 20, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  40. Todd

It's got to be Christina Hendricks. No one else even comes close.

January 20, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  41. Isaiah

How in the world does Penelope Cruz even make the top 50? She looks like a rat. The number 1 girl is cute and a nice body, but #1? Meh...

January 20, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  42. Bob S.

Alyson Hannigan

January 20, 2010 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  43. Dan

@kayla: So if people are discussing attractive women, that automatically means they have no empathy, or have not contributed in some way to the Haiti relief effort? That's a connection I'm having trouble making.

January 20, 2010 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  44. chuck

Hey what about Yvonne Strahovsky, the smokin' blonde from the series 'Chuck'? She should be high on this list.

January 20, 2010 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  45. aubrey

Eddie Velez – if she broke up with E she wouldn't be on the show anymore! At least not very often. For that reason I hope they stay together. She's great!

January 20, 2010 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  46. Mugsy

They're all pretty hot and we could add a few more easily! And of course there's Aunt Loretta... Hard not to flood the top spots with Victoria's Secret models either. They are all scorchingly hot..
    If Marissa & Alessandra don't "do it" for you, you'd better check your package against Kayla's.

Can they do a segment on Hot's Chick's doing Relief Work?

Thank you troops for your selfless service around the globe. Your efforts keep us safe, keep the world free, give us hope, and make the US a great country.

January 20, 2010 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
  47. Spencer

@Kayla, my reserved apology its not your fault, guess your browser must ve mistakenly pop up dis page......fingers clicking.
    @ jon, u rite even 20 years down d line J.Alba will always b #1.
    4 me i never knew E. Chriqui is dat appealing though i respect d men's views. Bet we all loved her simple figure & calling smile.

January 20, 2010 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  48. bluesteel522

I love people like Kayla. Thank you for serving our country that is wonderful. But can't people have a little diversion from all the sadness? Have you watched TV this past 2 weeks (anything other that Haiti) or watched a sporting event? If you did then you are being a hypocrite. Don't click on this section if you don't want to be "entertained".

January 20, 2010 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  49. T

I say a tie between Dana (Desperate Housewives) Delany and Amanda (Sanctuary / Stargate SG-1) Tapping.

January 20, 2010 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  50. bodingus

now look here ,what about rosie o'donnell or rosanne barr? dont forget these 2 are my choices

January 20, 2010 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  51. Donna B

How about Mariska Hagartay of SVU.

January 20, 2010 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  52. bob-

well ,thats for us older guys ,,,,we deserve some choices too.

January 20, 2010 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  53. italia

I agree...As a female it is wonderful you see this as a beauty with brains..Is she Italian?

January 20, 2010 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  54. observer

Maggie Q!

January 20, 2010 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  55. rachale

Some people are just negative and have to always find something to bit*h about. Find something that makes you happy or move on if you don't like it! As for the article, all of these women are so beautiful...I don't envy the person who had to decide #1!!!

January 20, 2010 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  56. Jeff Sampson

They forgot to put my wife on th elist !

January 20, 2010 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  57. Phil

Who's the 'Most Desirable Women'?

My wife. At least to me. :)

January 20, 2010 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  58. Crom

yup kayla you are not making any points here with that comment...just like EC said "Grow up and start acting like a responsible adult that we expect you to be. Plus, if you are so against this topic, why are you reading it in the first place?"

The people in Haiti are already robbing each other as their country people lay trapped in rubble and you pick at people for reading this topic.... kayla needs to get a life.

January 20, 2010 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  59. Big Pappy

Mike H. U are so right about Catherine Bell. Also Aisha Taylor.

January 20, 2010 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  60. Smokey

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, trite but true.

January 20, 2010 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  61. Susan

You mean to tell me it is not a blonde. Wow...knock me over.

January 20, 2010 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  62. stacy

i love devin cottrell

January 20, 2010 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  63. warsteiner

I THINK KEIRA WAS HOT IN THE 1ST PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN. Angelina J has gone down hill quick. Most of the hotties in the recent past have lost it. Well im never disappointed in the victoria secret choices. Anyway I dont see how this does anything other than distract and give us some comic relief, The tragedies of the world will not go away and focusing 24/7 on them will make you one of them so lighten up when the island is fixed you can look to the child slavery,sex slavery or genecides in sudan etc etc. How about children starvation take your pick you will never be optionless.

January 20, 2010 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  64. Joe

Kayla & Kim, Should we stop watching comedies on TV? Don't go to the movies? Suspend all sporting events? Should we all stop our lives because Haiti was hit with an earthquake?Tragic as it is, life goes on. If you can't understand that, then you have bigger problems than some people commenting on a silly list of beautiful women.

January 20, 2010 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  65. klarissa

well i think she's very pretty. i don't get it,people would hate to be her. i myself would like to be her.

anglena you rock

January 20, 2010 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  66. bob-

a tie ,,Joan Collins- -Meyrl streep

January 20, 2010 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  67. Mike

This is just a list of famous women I've never met. I don't understand the "most desirable" label.
    The most desirable women in my life are all women I've actually met and whose faces/bodies/passions I witness first-hand every day. There are at least 3 women my local gym that I'd take over ANY person named on the AskMen list. (FWIW, I'd say the people named AskMen list are too skinny, even if I did know any of them. I like a woman that has a woman's backside, not a prepubescent boy's.)

January 20, 2010 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  68. Marie

Glad to see a local girl made the top list, but I do not think she belongs there. But it is askmen – the equivalent of trashy Oprah like site targeting insecure naive women

January 20, 2010 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  69. Q.Couch

To Kayla, haven't you ever heard of the USO? Entertainment is a part of being human. Jeez, grow a heart and get over yourself .

January 20, 2010 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  70. Carol

This is news? That men think of women as objects?

January 20, 2010 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  71. ENTERTAINMENT SECTION!

Kayla How dare you come into a forum that is clearly marked ENTERTAINMENT and sit up there on your high horse. What are you doing in the ENTERTAINMENT section to begin with? We are here in the ENTERTAINMENT section to be entertained! you obviously are here because you are a hypocrit! after you got finished reading all the terrible news about haiti you decided you needed a little boost to your day. let me ask you this Kayla? did you even know Haiti existed before this earthquake? did you care that they needed help before this disaster? Do you care that there is just as much poverty and homelessness here in this country? OH YEAH DID ANYONE MENTION THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT SECTION???

January 20, 2010 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  72. Mike B.

I find that I really don't pay much attention any more to these forums regarding who-thinks-who is the most desirable woman of the year, though I mosey into these topics once in a while.

And I certainly don't pay that much attention ... not while Angelina Jolie still exists.

There is no other woman more beautiful than Angelina. Not only is she stunning to look at, she carries a grace about her that many women only wish they had, themselves. And in addition, what Angelina does for this world along with her partner, Brad Pitt, is undeniably gracious, courageous, and most of all.... humble.

Though Angelina is extremely wealthy, she displays a magnitude of grace in her thoughtfulness and compassion for other human beings – much more than most celebrities these days.

Angelina Jolie is still the most beautiful woman in the world and she would be hard to match by any standard.

January 20, 2010 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  73. Kevin Cassidy

i don't get it ... most of them i've never even heard of and they all look the same

January 20, 2010 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
  74. niajeleo

I thought she was the most desirable girl until she punched me in the face. We were 5 and in kindergarten. Jenny is her name

January 20, 2010 at 4:51 am | Report abuse |
  75. joniemar

want to marry her :) oh yeah...

January 20, 2010 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
  76. joniemar

she looks good :)

January 20, 2010 at 4:30 am | Report abuse |
  77. Jay Singer

Are you kidding? Have you seen how hot Susan Blakely is on "Southland"? If you're very young then you might choose those who have been mentioned but "Southland" does not discriminate by age, it deals with everyone's plight - as cops! So therefore, as a fan of "Rich Man, Poor Man," and "Two and a Half Men" my vote goes to Susan Blakely as the hottest.

January 20, 2010 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
  78. DallasMarine

Stop with the hypocritical crap Kayla. If you were so distressed and saddened by the events in Haiti, why are you looking at these headlines and why are you even on your computer when you should be out there helping the earthquake victims? Instead of criticizing your fellow citizens, you should be criticizing our leaders and the Haitian leaders for the lack of coordination of the relief efforts. Why don't you grow a pair and grow up.

January 20, 2010 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
  79. Marc

To all the people that say "how dare you?! People in Haiti, Iraq, etc are dying!" You are ignorant of history and the human psyche. We NEED to pay attention to the lighter side of things. There is a balance and Haiti is certainly what should be on our minds. But it doesn't mean the world stops. In the Great Depression, people went to the theatre and piano bars to get away from the dread of daily life. Just like movies always do better in a down economy.

January 20, 2010 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
  80. leo

just so charming~

January 20, 2010 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  81. barr

Kayla, bet I gave more than you did! What can I do, go there and distribute the less than 100ml of water I can get on the plane? Remember crazy ass bitter women are NOT HOT! Haha!

January 20, 2010 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  82. Lolo

I am so happy that there are these diversions to combat the harsh realities of what's going on in Haiti! You go, Jon! There is nothing hotter than an intelligent man in uniform – thanks for being the voice of reason (you too, ec). Yes, it's entertaining to see what men like and I am smiling now. And YES, I cried an hour ago when I watched the good people of Haiti suffer. This is life – pain, joy, suffering and helping each other forget. Welcome to the human race.

January 20, 2010 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
  83. Carmen

omgg soo happy to see emanuelle as number 1! ive always liked her, shes gorgeousss! and eva mendes as last years number 1? excellent choice as well.

January 20, 2010 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  84. weaponxsystem

I'm in the service also, and i really don't give a **** about Haiti...honestly, we have more pressing issues here in the states....where was all this help when a hurricane ran over our southern states? now some other country gets pounded by an earthquake and everyone wants to jump to their side? Lets fix our own problems first...New Orleans is pretty banged up still among hundreds of other problems in this country....i'm not saying i'm opposed to sending help to Haiti, but the focus should be our own country, not another country....

January 20, 2010 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  85. rjmcready

Marion Cottillard is easily number one, followed by Joanna Newsom.

January 20, 2010 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  86. ec

Kayla, I am a service member and I am surprised you missed the most important part of your service to your country: preserve freedom, and that includes freedom to participate in things that you may not agree with. Grow up and start acting like a responsible adult that we expect you to be. Plus, if you are so against this topic, why are you reading it in the first place?

January 20, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  87. Bull

My wife's Aunt Loretta !

January 20, 2010 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  88. Mike H.

A list of most desireable women that does not include Catherine Bell is pointless.

January 20, 2010 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  89. Schwab

My wife!

January 20, 2010 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  90. LOL @ Kayla

Nice one Kayla.. you actually fooled some people with that.

Kim = Owned.

Alessandra Ambrosio = #1

January 19, 2010 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Phil

Scarlett Johansson is hands down the most beautiful woman.

January 19, 2010 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Paisith

How about Utada Hikaru? for a desirable not for hottest.

January 19, 2010 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Jon

List fail...Jessica Alba is clearly #1

January 19, 2010 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Bob

Is that her picture (I've never watched Entourage)? I never realized there were so many man enamored of big noses...

January 19, 2010 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  95. tony

I am curious how Kayla stumbled unto this forum

January 19, 2010 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Florida Mike

Kristen Stewart and Ashley Greene 2 of the hottest women in america

January 19, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Jon

I am also in the service and this is the ENTERTAINMENT section. All we have heard about is Haiti Haiti Haiti and now we are sending troops over there for no reason but publicity. So you have your opinions Kayla and Kim but as I stated earlier this is the Entertainment section. And Emmanuelle Chriqui does deserve to be #1 in my opinion.

January 19, 2010 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Kim

I AGREE 100% WITH YOU KAYLA!!! First, thank you for serving our county. I am one American who is so very greatful for our service people and their SACRIFICE!!! May God bless and keep you. Second, you are so right! People suffering so badly and the hottest chicks make the news! PIGS is right.

January 19, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Jabzeffekt

Slaon ROCKS.
    Emmanuelle Chriqui is a star in the making.

As for KAYLA's comments... grow up.
    There's a forum for every aspect of life.

January 19, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Ric

how about kate beckinsale?

January 19, 2010 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  101. kayla

You all make me sick, 100,00 + people are dead in Haiti and all you pigs can think of are who the hottest chicks in entertainment are? As a member of the service I am disgusted with each and every one of you. Grow a pair and help our world, quit degrading it.

January 19, 2010 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Albert

Camilla Belle

January 19, 2010 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Greg

Keira Knightly.
    I will never recover from how smitten I was when I first saw her.
    Mila Kunis also .. er... "does it" for me. :-)

January 19, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Lagunatic

I still can't get over the fact that there's only one Asian chick on the entire list. Sad.
    But, other than that, I think they got most of the hot chicks.

January 19, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Joknow

I thought I was the only one that felt that way about Tina Fey!

January 19, 2010 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  106. jopsjennings

This list is completely illegitimate and invalid if it doesn't include Tina Fey on it.

January 19, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  107. MP25

Marissa Miller and Miranda Kerr are Victoria's Secret models.

January 19, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  108. rs1981

I love Emmanuelle ! She was quite good opposite Adam Sandler in You Don't Mess With The Zohan. I can see why many guys like her. She's pretty as well as funny. Could someone tell me though who Marissa Miller, and Miranda Kerr are ? I have no idea who they are. Everyone else mentioned above I'm familiar with, except those two.

January 19, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  109. edison

how about Brooke

January 19, 2010 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  110. prankster

Angelina followed very closely by Penelope!

January 19, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Eddie Velez

I love Sloan! She's the only reason why I watch Entourage! I hope she breaks up with E soon...

January 19, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |