January 12th, 2010

Scandal on 'The Bachelor'

testing captions
testing captions

If you watched previews for last night's episode of "The Bachelor," you knew that a scandal would be revealed.   But first, the pre-scandal events!

Jake takes six women to an In Style photo shoot, using a date card to say that "a picture is worth a thousand words."  Five of the six seemed to understand the phrase, while the sixth just looked happy that she was on a date.

When all was said and done, Jake gave a rose to model and divorced mom Rozlyn.  Jake says she's a mysterious woman, and that she needs to know more about her.

Ali goes on the one-on-one date, which involves a plane ride, dinner in Palm Springs and running toward a Chicago concert.  This marks the first time anyone has run toward a Chicago concert since the band released "You're the Inspiration."  Ali also admits to only dating men with first names starting with the letter "J."  If this doesn't work, Ali can always contact the Duggars.  She gets a rose.

The third rose goes to Elizabeth following a five-woman date at an amusement park.  Nothing says finding your best friend than bumper cars and funnel cake.  Elizabeth says she has values and won't be kissed unless she's the final one.  However, Jake kisses her on the forehead twice, and Elizabeth seemed to bend in to take them.  Do forehead kisses violate the rule?

It's cocktail party time, and host/geography expert Chris Harrison is there to speak to Rozlyn....ALONE!  Chris tells Rozlyn that the show discovered that she had "entered into an inappropriate relationship" with a staffer.  He says the staffer is history, and that Rozlyn would be booted as well.

Chris then tells Jake what happened.  Jake asks Chris if he's kidding.  Chris does not respond with "The Aristocrats!"

Jake and Chris then tell the remaining contestants what happened, with Chris noting that the show is embarrassed about a line being crossed.  It must take a great deal to embarrass this show.  Chris also admits that the show wasn't prepared for this to happen.  You'd think after so many years and so many competitions, "The Bachelor" would be prepared to expect the unexpected.

We move on to the rose ceremony, where Jake eliminates Ashley the teacher, who seems to blame Rozlyn for her defeat, and Christina, who bawled to what sounded like a party added in post-production.

As for Rozlyn, she's now telling her side of the story, telling "Entertainment Tonight" that she merely had a friendship with the staffer in question, and that the friendship did not give her an advantage.

Meanwhile, a reality TV Web site, RealitySteve, is claiming that Rozlyn's departure has more to do with her not being allowed to tell Jake about her son, while other women discussed the matter in interviews.  The site also alleges that once the staffer in question admitted to having feelings for Rozlyn, the show put two and two together to create instant scandal.

Do you think Rozlyn did something wrong, or did the show throw her under the bus?  Who do you think is telling the truth?

1. Lynn

she was obviously beautiful and used to getting her own way. when whe was confronted she was mad because "this" time her beauty could not talk her way out of her mistake. FINALLY!

January 13, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Deven

I think producers wanted to boost ratings, honestly, whether it happened or not. This show is crap and definitely NOT reality TV...

January 13, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Crystal

I haven't watched the show in YEARS..not since Trista...but decided to give it a try this season because the guy was pretty cute...turns out..he's a big pansy, probably looking for a fun time more than love, since he was so heartbroken after the Bachelorette. I can see the producers' point of letting Rozlyn go for the inappropriate relationship she had with someone while she was supposed to be on the show for Jake. I thought keeping her around would've added some spice, though. Most of the other girls are either whiney, boring, or just forgettable. I do LOVE Ali though. Vienna is OK, too.

January 13, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sherri

She did it!! Ali ! Ali ! Ali !

January 12, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jose R

Addendum – but, for the record, Rozlyn is very attractive......

January 12, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jose R

Mindless entertainment... This is about as real as hen's teeth!

January 12, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. JUST ME

Little Mo & Jules: where did you find out the "chosen one"?

January 12, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  8. HRPufnstuf

My wife watched this crap last night, despite my telling her the ending. The last girl to get a rose is always the one with the biggest fake boobs.

January 12, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  9. kat

When Chris confronted her, she did not deny it but stood there like a child that got busted getting in the candy jar. Good riddance and see ya Rozlyn!

January 12, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Lisa

Looks like a pretty tame "scandal" to me. More likely just the show trying to create drama because the show has gotten so boring and predictable.

Let's hope there's another Rock of Love on VH1...sounds like this chick would fit in better there anyway!

January 12, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Daphne

they just do those things to increase the ratings. The same way they did the other time the guy didnt want to marry the girl he chose but the one he didnt.

January 12, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Donna

Ruby – your girlfriends and my girlfriends need to get together. We find it ALL very entertaining.......... pass the wine please!

January 12, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ruthrachel

Don't believe Rozlyn for a minute. Her reaction when broached totally confirmed her guilt. She was pretty sleazy. No big loss. Even if the show is a sham Jake seems like a decent guy.

January 12, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Ron

Well......fake or not. Least it beats watching CRIME SHOWS......nuff of that stuff in real life. How many CSI's can one handle. Least one can forget their troubles and think......maybe one can find True Love. Take the scads of crime shows off TV. And, finally.....NO MAJOR INK FROM SOME SLEAZY TATTO PARLOR...... showing like the NFL.....that are plain ugly & degenerating to a person.
    Keep the Bachelor Show......not everyone wants a stupid crime show or some other brain numbing......situation comedy.

Thanks

January 12, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Joe

They had to let Rozlyn go – Jake was all over her from the very beginning, there would be no competition if she stayed on... He even admitted he thought she could've been "the one"... What's not to like?...

January 12, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Cindi M.

Anyone who knows anything about Executive Producer Mike Fleiss (yes, he is related to Heidi Fleiss), knows that Rozlyn was thrown under the bus to increase ratings.

January 12, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  17. lisa

YES Jake is a loser
    YES this show is fake
    YES it's horrible TV
    YES these girls are pathetic
    YES I watch this disgusting show

January 12, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  18. nocknock57

I don't watch this drivel because I have a life. I did, however, read the article to see what people may find exciting about this televised excrement. Whew! I'm not missing a thing. I think, therefore I don't watch The Bachelor...

January 12, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Dee

This show runs the gamut. Some people on it are fake, and some are real. Some are there just to be on TV, and some actually believe in the concept. (I actually believe Jake is one of those that believes in the concept of it.) The show is a train wreck in progress, and it's an entertaining one. How do some of these people go back home after the way they embarrass themselves? (Michelle) Did anyone else LAUGH OUT LOUD when they played On the Wings of Love? Hilarious! And I know they didn't mean it to be hilarious! I never miss this show. I don't buy into every little thing the show puts out there, but I DON'T CARE. There's been some fools, and there's been some that I believe are genuinely good people. I don't see appearing on this show as a good move for anyone. But I'm glad they keep doing it.

January 12, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  20. huh?

The hottest of the girls gets the boot! Thats a shame, the viewing public was enjoying the view! Who cares if she banged a 'staffer', she was probably coming to realization that the bachelor is a total dud.

January 12, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  21. hippiechick

Anybody notice how much Rozlyn looks like Carrie Prejean, the dethroned whiney former Miss California USA? Coincidence?

I saw an interview in which she vehemently denied having any type of affair with the staffer. Then again, Prejean said there was only one naked pic of her as well.

January 12, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jim

Hey; Roz said she was coming on the show to find love. Who said it had to be with Jake?

The whole show is a joke and this was just another joke within the joke.

January 12, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Really?

We all have better things to do.

January 12, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  24. marshall

Hmmm the public watches this drivel? No wonder the chinese are killing us along with the Indians.
    I watched the show last night [ my gf had to see it] and it is a joke. These chicks can'tfind a date ???? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    Rozlyn the skank they kicked off did not seem all that and a bag of potato chips to me .
    I was thinking they kicked her off for joining the 5 mile high club on the way to the audition or something. I wonder what services she offers in her job as "executive flight attendant" as well.
    I also told my girlfriend to come over after it is on as I would never watch such drivel again.

January 12, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Marissa

The Bachelor is fun TV. I don't think it is all fake – cool house, fun dates, exotic trips. Who cares? They are having fun and sometimes it works!

January 12, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Rob

I think the dude is gay. He's extremely hot and he hasn't been able to find a wife on his own by the age of 31? Give me a break! He's WAY too perfect-looking to be straight. I mean, who is this show catering to anyway with those gratuitous shower scenes showing him soap up his abs? Please!!

January 12, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Elle

I predict The Bachelor will decide not to pick any of the girls, but while vacationing at the Jersey Shore, he'll meet and fall in love with 'Snookie'.

January 12, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  28. pbsweetheart2204

just another reminder why i can't wait for LOST to return!

January 12, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Gracie

I predict Elizabeth will get the ring, proposal and, of course, his heart.

January 12, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Gracie

The show is telling the truth. Rozelyn never denied the inappropriate relationship to Chris. She said this puts me in a bad light and agreed with him to go off the show. If it had been untrue she would have vehemently denied this to Chris during his calling her out.

January 12, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  31. sally

We all know that love can literally be found ANYwhere these days, so shut it. This is one of the few bachelors that has actually come out and say he has strong religous views and morals, so I guarantee he won't go knockin boots with any old chick.
    Good for them for kicking the sl*t off. People like that ruin things for others who go into things with an open heart and mind.

January 12, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Stacey

She was beautiful but way far into herself...she was there for publicity and to further her modeling career. She had a very un-pretty inside...she did not give a hoot about anyone but herself.

January 12, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Mary

I would have to question why a nice looking, single pilot would have to go on national TV to "find true love". Something must be wrong with him. Too much drama trauma for me.

January 12, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Jane

How authentic is this show ? I think two letters would describe it well ... B.S.

January 12, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  35. rich cower, sandpoint, id

Why can't we see them on the toilets? All that is important on this skank circus is that Jake take his shirt off more than 5 times an episode.

January 12, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Teresa

I believe the entire thing was planned. Look at all the talk going around about The Bachelor and now Rozlyn is on talk shows, gossip shows, etc telling her story. Gets The Bachelor our there and exposed! Come on now, did you truly believe Chris or Jake last night – so fake. After they way the show hurt Melissa Ashcroft and humiliated her on national television by having that JERK breakoff their relationship on national television – can you honestly believe they care AT ALL about the contestants or the Bachelor - it is ratings... PERIOD!

January 12, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Jackie Koehlar

Up until a few years ago I use to think this show was fake or at least 50/50 but its not - maybe some of the people that go on the show are fake!

Jake is one my best friends and let me tell you this he is not fake - what you see is what you get - a truly down to earth person looking for that someone special. Yes going on the show is not the norm but you never know where you will find true love. Just like real life you have to weed out the good, the bad and the ugly.

Glade they ask Rozlyn to leave what she did was wrong, what the staff member did was wrong.

January 12, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Shar

The one that annoys me is Michelle, such a whiny, emotional baby who makes faces all the time, but, of course, that adds to the drama. I hope he gets rid of her soon. But I agree it's all fake anyway, none of them stay together after except Trista and Ryan.

January 12, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  39. wendy

I think the show isn't very good this season- A bunch of mindless girls if you ask me- as for Jake your not gonna find love this season either

January 12, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Flip T

My daughter tried out for the Bachelor and didn't make it. Thank God. Can you imagine having this guy as a son-in-law? He'd always be coming out of the shower; having bizarre close-ups on his washboard abs; and talking about how important character is to him and then crying like a sissy-boy. I seriously question my daughter's taste in men.

January 12, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Selma O.

Let's be real here people! These shows are fake. People go on those shows to be on TV not to really find love so who cares if Rozlyn is sleeping with someone else.

January 12, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  42. AnnaMarie

Unbelievable that people actually watch this junk! What amazes me is that it is acceptable behavior for the bachelor or bachelorette to sleep with multiple contestants and nobody has a problem with that!?!?!? Please don't even begin to tell me that it doesn't happen and that this issue will not come up in the "future" of the two who end up together and cause problems. Reality tv my butt!

January 12, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Wendy

The problem, Jennifer and Zachary, was that Jake didn't decide Rozlyn would go home for "cheating" on him.... It was the show that decided she would go home for "having an inappropriate relationship with a staffer."
    Whether the show's purpose is to find love for Jake or to declare the winner of a competition, a contestant having a special relationship with someone involved in the creation of the show creates a conflict of interest.
    In fact, they never actually said that Rozlyn had a sexual affair, and apparently it could be that she merely was friends with the guy in question (although I doubt it, given that, when confronted by the host, she mentioned girls having boyfriends or relationships, rather than trying to defend her friendship). But the bottom line is, I'm sure there was a clause in a contract she signed stating that she couldn't have any friends or family working for The Bachelor, and violating that clause is sound reason for making her leave the show.

January 12, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Tonya E

I think she got what she deserved! Why even try to be on the show when you are fooling around with someone else? And for those of you commenting on how stupid the show is, apparently you watch it otherwise you wouldn't have an opinion!

January 12, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Yeah Baby

Rozlyn is a hottie and I wish I was the staffer she was "inappropriate" with. Dude's upset because while he's off messin around with 24 others, the hottie is keepin busy. funny.

January 12, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  46. DlsJ

I will never understand how people can stoop so low to publically pursue a man (or woman) on TV. I don't watch these shows but just seeing the commercials is disgusting.

January 12, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Carole

I don't usually watch this but did since my sister wanted to see it. I also think it's fake. I watched with the idea that it is all scripted. They need to spice up the episodes with various situations. My sister and I knew that Michelle would stay because they need a crazy in every show to make it interesting. Same think with Roslyn, this was just something to add drama to the house. If you don't want to watch, don't. If you want to watch then watch remembering that it is not really real.

January 12, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Mal

hehe maybe the black girls got smart. Sure wish the white girls would.

Yes I am white. I would never have appeared on show like that.
    I just sit back and laugh at it for its funny to watch.

January 12, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Ruby

Watching this show is a guilty pleasure, nothing more. We all know it's BS and that no one is really finding love, yet we watch the train wreck anyway. My friends & I watch together each week and we drink every time they say "journey", every time someone cries, every time he kisses someone, and whenever they play "On The Wings of Love". Looks like we might need a couple more bottles of wine next week.

January 12, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  50. mar

SHe had plenty of time of explain if she was innocent. She didn't fight for herself at all; therefore, I believe she is guilty.

January 12, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  51. John

The host and bachelor need to work on their acting. I enjoy the hosts dramatic pauses between sentences. And he's also very good at counting and knowing when there is one rose left.
    The girls don't need to work on anything. They are are already emotional, completely insecure, and hot. The perfect combination.
    No token black girl this year though. Interesting.
    even the order he gives the girl the roses is scripted. "Save the crazy one that ever one thinks your going to vote off for the end. It will be awesome as we 'fool the view". Laughs manically.

January 12, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  52. lORALIE

How do we get this junk off the air? Thats easy!! STOP WATCHING IT! Ratings go down, the show gets canned!

January 12, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  53. gin

it could have happend, but who really knows. it also could have happend so she could boost her modeling career. anyway, it's all about entertainment. The show doesn't work anyhow.

January 12, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  54. ItsTheRitz

I'm confused. Her VERY first response was, "My personal life is no one's business." DUH. Double duh. Triple DUH! When a person signs a LEGAL DOCUMENT to enter onto a reality show such as this one, his/her entire life DOES become public. WTF? Who is this chick anyway? Guess she's looking for her 15 minutes of fame

January 12, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Ann

Don't worry about poor Jakey. He'll be boinking all the chicks in no time.

January 12, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Aprilof1975

Rozlyn came to the show for the following purposes:

She may be chosen into the final ones and get a ring with publicity go with it.

Establish relationship with a producer/staffer so she might have a chance to be a bachelorette on the next season if she got kicked out at final.

In the end she is all fake!

January 12, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  57. limo

It's all a ratings move. Same as the bachelorette. These shows are not real, just made up situations to get people to watch, so that they can sell advertising and make more money than a scripted show that is entertaining. The network are playing to the people that love to people watch, and feeding their fantasies.

January 12, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  58. ck1

this show is no beacon of morality! the should have
    let her stay on.

January 12, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Hannah

All FAKE! I really can't believe ABC for making her look so bad. They just needed her off so she didn't reveal the lies they tell the contestants (although I think they're stupid for doing the show anyway. I would never sign a contract that puts a TV production company in power over what I say and do).

And for those bashing her comments to Chris and saying she didn't deny it, so therefore she did it, I think it's obvious that it was all staged! Under contract they made her say what she did to get "better" TV. I really don't think she did anything but be ignorant enough to sign up for the show!

January 12, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Rosie

Why does he make that weird face after he kisses a woman? It's scary...

January 12, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  61. FS

She did it! Now can we please get rid of "FATAL ATTRACTION" Michelle?

January 12, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Lori

the show is pathetic and yet, i am watching it. i don't know what is worse. the bachelor is a pansy and if i hear the word "butterflies" or "journey" one more time on the show.......i will throw up.

January 12, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Robin

This is so lame, it is so stupid! They will do anything for ratings, so lame!

January 12, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  64. JT

This whole season is suspect. Weirdest, most phony dude EVER and more obviously staged "meltdowns" than a low budget Canadian Syfy flick. Watch as the tempestuous hero kicks and extension cord and slightly raises his voice to say "This interview is over!" Its like watching Sarah Palin in pants.

January 12, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  65. Richard S

So, the woman who wasn't wearing panties at the photo shoot, was sleeping around? What a shocker!

January 12, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  66. Janette

I have to say people show what they really are. Rozlyn is nothing else than a ****. He seems like a good guy, he deserves a good woman. C'mom, don't we all want to have love and a good partner..? Someone trust wordy..? She wasn't and she isn't. I would tell the staffer to be careful, she will dump him for someone that can make him a star.. LOL.. Really, woman these days make me sick. it is because of women like that the rest of us pay the price.

January 12, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  67. Maria

She shoulda slept with an executive at ABC instead of some cameraman. At least that would made it worth her while.

January 12, 2010 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  68. Esme

such amazing DOUBLE standard.

Totally crack up by the comments that she is a slut... Excuse me – there is one man, fooling around with 25 women – no kidding, as the show progresses we all know it progresses to serious fooling around.

The premise of this entire show is for one person to have more than one relationship going which is "ok" in that its the way to "find the love of your life." A contestant has "what-ever-kind-of-relationship" with a person other than the "bachelor-who-is-playing-the-select-game-fooling-around-with-25-women".. and its a scandal, she is a slut, what-have-you. Its amazing! Isn't it?

January 12, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  69. petie

John S. Hilarious comment! made my day

January 12, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  70. Sula

Zachary and the "who cares" chorus nailed it. The bachelors and bachelorettes get to be major sluts. They should be paid least of all (actually, the bachelors should PAY for the privilege - but then that would be like an escort service or something).

I feel sorry for these very young contestants. What a humiliating and pathetic way to start your adult life.

Also, for the idiot with this sad assignment - LEARN TO WRITE!
    Otherwise, I doubt your career will progress beyond this sort of material.

January 12, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  71. Todd S

How poetic that the "Show" sets the moral standard for appropriate and inappropriate relationships.

January 12, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  72. Jennifer

I agree with Zachary. Why shouldn't she get to do what she wants with another guy, while he's probably snoggin' the whole lot of the "ladies". Oh yes he is! Would you seriously risk spending the rest of your life with what could be the worst sex ever? It should be between her and the bachelor. "Gee, while I was waiting for you to pluck me from the herd, I might have had a life and a little sex!" If he doesn't understand that then she shouldn't marry him anyway.

January 12, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  73. ps

What is so "real" about this ridiculous show? All the men look the same and all the women look like Barbie dolls with different wigs. I have the love of my life, and I didn't need any help! Waste of time. Thank heavens I only have watched a couple of episodes. I must have been sick or something.

January 12, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  74. Julie

I think is stupid. He is kissing all the girls and doing whatever else and they have to deal with it, but she can't ??? I think it's wrong.

January 12, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  75. LittleMo

Thsi isn't something I would ever have chosen to do myself but before any of us starts laughing/heaving too hard, patting ourselves on the back, etc. remember Trista and Ryan. They may be the only couple out of all of them who made it but they DID make it. They met on the Bachelorette, got married, have 2 kids, have stayed married, and seem very happy. I don't think I'll watch this season as I've seen spoilers and the girl I would've liked to see Jake choose supposedly loses at the very end but for anyone who hates it so much why not just quit watching.

January 12, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  76. Liz

I cannot believe that this show is still on the TV. Who cares about these pathetic women prostituting themselves on television. No one can fall in love in a matter of days and make a long term relationship last. Half of these women are already divorced and in their early 20's for goodness sake. Stop watching this trash and go read a book!

January 12, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  77. Melora, Longwood, Florida

Since Rozlyn did NOT deny having an 'inappropriate relationship' with the staffer, I guess she did have one, therefore, it was right to boot her, and the staffer from the show. After all, the purpose of her participation in The Bachelor' was to try to be selecrted as 'the one' for Jake. I found her comment about her personal life being her business mistifying; well, missy, if that is the case, you should have not applied for this competition. Good riddance.

January 12, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  78. K

I like the Dugger reference.

January 12, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  79. Jules

Eh, Jake ends up proposing to Vienna anyway, the biggest drama queen on the show, so Roz probably caught a break getting thrown under the bus early.

January 12, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  80. rich

THAT DUDE IS SO BORING. Was "forced" to watch with my gf last night. Won't happen again. Really, whatever his name is, the bachelor, is so boring and stoic. An empty shell.

January 12, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  81. Luke M

Agreed Debra. Reality is what happens everyday you go home. Not 'The Bachelor.' People need to understand the difference between reality and scripted reality. And this has probably happened before, they just got caught.

January 12, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  82. Kevin

If I was a "journalist" and had to write this drivel I'd feel like a schmuck.

January 12, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  83. willa

I think the show is the scandal not Rozlyn. I'm sure her character isn't the greatest in the world judging by how she comes off in general, but I got the feeling it was the show being dramatic. Although, I thought Chris the host was going to cry when he was letting her go...he should win an Emmy for sure!

The bachelor is the freaking same every season; they have to stir it up to keep it interesting. If you've noticed the past few seasons of the bachelor and the bachelorett they've had dramatic turn of events that "the show hasn't ever had to deal with in the past." Who are they kidding? I just hope Rozlyn was paid double for that BS.

January 12, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  84. Katinilm

"Rozlyn says her personal life is no one's business, despite the fact that she agreed to appear on a show where everything outside using the toilet is available for public viewing."
    Really???? Your on a reality TV show and now that you have been caught and kicked off the show, you are trying to blame anyone but yourself.

Does this sound like the American Culture this day and age?
    It sure does to me.

January 12, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  85. Zachary

So a guy gets to date 25 women; make out with 25 women; pick which ones he wants to continue to date & make out with; one of the women hooks up with another guy and she is labelled "the cheater".
    Sounds like a polygamist cult that needs raiding.

January 12, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  86. Lyn L

When will the networks go back to paying writers to create original, comedy or drama and ditch the garbage which is "reality TV". If it's cheap to produce, then what you get is cheap. All these people are in it for is their 15 minutes of fame (or hopefully more). I say "hurray" for the Simpsons!

January 12, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  87. Krista R

The sad thing...that although a lot of us think this show is fake, we'd still love to be the one standing there with an opportunity to find love. Gone are the days of living in a small town and having known the one you love all their life. We've come down to meeting people in internet chat rooms, online dating sites and yes...reality shows such as the Bachelor/Bachelorette! It would be difficult to say whether or not the show "threw her under the bus" and judging by the video, she seemed not to even argue the case while being confronted. In the end, Jake will judge which woman is best for him – or not. The worry might be that his "walls" go up but in this case I think that's a good thing. Whether anyone likes to hear it or not, it's a competition and that makes people do strange things in order to win. Lets just hope there was at least one sincere woman in the bunch – for Jake's sake AND for all of womankind!

January 12, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  88. NYbywayofTexas

Reality TV. You can't get any more unreal than that!!!!! Is this an attempt to boost sagging ratings? I agree with Debra R. "who cares? It's all fake anyway!"

January 12, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  89. Mickey M

and yet another planned reality tv scandal to increase ratings...brilliant..i agree with john s..how do we get this trash off the air. what happened to the days of great "filmed before a live audience" comedy shows?

January 12, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  90. Donna Godfrey

I think she did it. She's really sleazy. Ali gets my vote all the way.

January 12, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  91. John S

Big suprise, one of the sluts went nuts. How do we get this trash off the air

January 12, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  92. cheryl

Glad she is Gone To High maintence for Jake- ALI all the way !!!!

January 12, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  93. Debra R

who cares? It's all fake anyway!

January 12, 2010 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |