December 17th, 2009

Demi Moore fights back on Twitter

testing captions
testing captions

Demi Moore has no problem with getting older. She accepted fan remarks on her advancing age with grace on Twitter this week.

The 47-year-old received some nasty comments when she posted an outtake from her photo shoot with Harper’s Bazaar magazine on her Twitter feed on Wednesday.

Twitter followers chimed in with critiques: "sorrydemi that your self esteem is so low you can't admit to a little Photoshopping."

Another follower wrote, "sorry but you look old. specially your neck & cheecks at the second shot.."

Moore was matter of fact with her Tweet (where she goes by the handle MrsKutcher) response, "I'm 47 how am I supposed to look?"

Which was a fair question, considering Moore looks pretty darned good on her approach towards 50.

Post by: ,
Filed under: Celebrities

1. Canon Camera Bag

most cosmetics today are made up of artificial products that can harm the skin, there are still few natural cosmetics on the market .".

December 20, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Madeline Morgan

natural cosmetics is the best for skin because they have very minimal side effects compared to artificial cosmetics'."

September 12, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Maria Howard

natural cosmetics are hypoallergenic too and doesnt have nasty side effects.:.~

June 22, 2010 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
  4. Brian

When 900 years you are, look as good you will not...!

December 22, 2009 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Daryl

Demi looks great. I will never understand why people are just so freakin mean all the time.

December 22, 2009 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  6. James

Man, Demi Moore is smokin' hot. This woman is more beautiful now than ever. What is wrong with people, aging happens and I think a lot of women hit their sexual prime and look their best in their 40's and 50's. How stupid and vapid are these people?

December 22, 2009 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Joe

People get awfully brave behind a keyboard, don't they? Demi Moore is stunning. She doesn't look "great for her age"...she looks "great", period.

December 22, 2009 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. cforbes

Demi, I can only hope to be as beautiful as you when I am 47. Infact, I could only hope to be as beautiful as you are now when I am 30.

December 22, 2009 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. RS1981

She looks okay to me, but she looks the greatest to Ashton, and herself. That's all that really matters. She's supposed to look like she's getting older, just like the rest of us. Its those that can't grow old gracefully that worries me. I understand if you're looking older than you really are, and you at least want to look your age, but those that look good for their age and want to look 21, need to get over it. Thank god the women in my family look damn good for their ages. Great genetics is a fabulous thing.

December 22, 2009 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  10. lili

Have you noticed that the men that post think she's beautiful. Why are women so much more critical of other women's looks? I'm fortunate to be in love with a man who thinks I'm beautiful at age 51 and he is the reason I feel beautiful. Beauty comes from within.

December 22, 2009 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  11. Ron

HAVE TO DUE THE WORK AND HALF HER AGE....SEE, I CAN'T EVEN WRITE THEY HAVE ME WORKED UP.

December 22, 2009 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  12. Ron

The fact that she even addresses these fools show that they could never get a women like Demi....plastic surgery means nothing if you don't eat right, exercise, are spiritually centered, and work on keeping your stress at minimum levels. Its not a cure all you still have to do the work. Its has nothing to due with money either. Many, many people who make less than $100,00/yr or even $50,00/yr have plastic surgery too. It is accessible to the common man now. So that is not a excuse either. It's called busting A.. . Don't believe that's true to all the naysayers... who sit on a computer and write because they have not life. How about Madonna, she will out work most 25-30 years. Just look at her dancers, they are have her age. She is pushing 50 years old and is aging with grace and style. Bravo Demi!! to TO THE REST OF THE "BLOGGERS, TWEETERS, AND WHO EVER ELSE FEELS THEY NEED TO BASH WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR COMPUTER EATING YOUR CHIPS, SMOKING YOUR CIGARETTES, DRINKING YOUR COFFEE OR COKE" OR WHATEVER THE HELL IS YOU DO. HERE IS A "OG" OLD SCHOOL SAYING........PUT UP OR SHUT UP. LETS SEE A PICTURE OF YOU.

December 22, 2009 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  13. Carolyn C

Demi is the most beautiful woman in show business today. You go girl!

December 22, 2009 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  14. Yvonne McLean

Seriously!!! Whats wrong with you people? Demi looks great! Take a look at yourselves in the mirror. How many women out there would love to look like her? Even if she has lied about plastic surgery...it's noones business but hers!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!
    Go Demi!!!!

December 22, 2009 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  15. sara

she's beautiful, people need to shut up. 47 and GORGEOUS, thats what i say :)

December 21, 2009 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  16. yellowbmblbee

Demi, "Ignore the ignorant," as my father always told me. Huge fan of yours and love that you prefer to raise your family in Idaho, which contradicts all the people blogging that you like attention. If that were true, you'd be a Hollywood ho' like many of your colleagues.

"Ignore the ignorant, Demi." and enjoy your beautiful family and your healthy life.

December 21, 2009 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  17. deanna

Demi looks beautiful now than ever. Some people need to put others down to feel better about themselves. Those are sad people. Demi, you are beatiful just the way you are. Being an older women with a younger & handsome husband myself, I must say I admire your integrity. Your a role model for women @ any age. God Bless!

December 20, 2009 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Marlo

Well, considering that she has had plastic surgery and obviously is using botox...she should look better than she does. Too bad people have decided not to grow old gracefully and ruin their looks in the process.

December 20, 2009 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  19. mary

Most think age is something that you should get a cure for. age is something that is natural people. there are three things you will do know matter who you are or how much money you have. 1. you will be born 2. you will age and 3 you will die.

She and others as well, age with natural beauty and she does look good.

December 20, 2009 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  20. 47here2

I'm 47 too ... I'd love to look as "old" as Demi!

December 19, 2009 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Jay Cron

Demi, I'm more worried about your husband's "acting" Why is he trying to be like Bruce in "Die Hard"? He's a comedian, he doesn't have range. He might be a little more talented if he lost his dead weight moronic producers he's always hanging out with. "Your only as good as your weakest link"

December 19, 2009 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Bill

If all the entertainers disappeared tomorrow, it just wouldn't matter.

December 19, 2009 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Cynde

Oh for goodness sakes! everyone ages, Demi is only human and still looks wonderful. I wish I looked as good as she does and im a bit younger. You go girl!

December 19, 2009 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  24. EXPEDIAvictim

Don't bother to reply to your critiques Mrs Kutcher. You were pretty, you are prettier now and you will age beautiful.

December 19, 2009 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  25. m

Absolutely still hottest babe on the planet!

December 19, 2009 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Margaret

Ah.. What is beauty? For many, but not enough, Real beauty is demonstrated when one takes care of and nurtures oneself on multiple levels, and exudes character and class ( not mistaking class with money or character with persona.)

In this case Demi Moore is clearly beautiful then and her critics...ummm....not so much.
    (People of character who live in glass houses must take care never to throw stones (wink)).

Thank you Demi for demonstrating Real Beauty and Class (capitals be noted).

December 19, 2009 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Robert Keyes

Yes, Demi Moore is beautiful. But physical beauty is such a meaningless human attribute. It's sad that so much emphasis is placed on it in our society. As a species, we are missing out on so much more that life has to offfer by obsessing over meaningless crap like human beauty. What's more beautiful – A "Hollywierd" actress or a 5 year old child bravely walking down the hospital corridor to their next round of chemotherapy? I say the latter.

December 19, 2009 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Ted

Demi, don't pay attention to those who knock your looks. As a man I think you look fantastic!!

December 19, 2009 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  29. wendy

It was reported by the tabloids (they were the first to report on Tiger Woods adulterous affairs, oops sorry "transgressions"), that Demi had had extensive cosmetic surgery prior to filming the movie, "Striptease". If six figures worth of it wouldn't help I don't know what would. However, that was over a decade ago and as we all know it is not a permanent fix. Time and gravity is everyone's enemy right?

December 19, 2009 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  30. JoAnn

Of course she is aging, it does show,but, she can still get work.

December 19, 2009 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  31. old sarge

Demi is still a creampuff.

Especially to us guys on Social Security!

December 19, 2009 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Carrie

A woman can only have their youthful beauty for so long. Anyone who thinks otherwise is sadly mistaken.
    Demi is gorgeous, and I hope to look as good as she does when I'm 47.

December 19, 2009 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Harold

Demi, I think you are beautiful and also a great actress!

December 19, 2009 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  34. rvgd30

Why do some people think that they will never get older? Isn't that one of the things that happens no matter what? And when it happens, 9 out of 10 people will not look as hot as Demi at 47 !!!

December 19, 2009 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  35. dee

Demi is in a business that requires she look great, and at this point she does look great. But, do not think she is all natural. She has had plastic surgery and even admitted to it a while back (think it was before/just after remake of "Charlie's Angels." It is a waste of time to post insults or to even become so involved about something as trivial as an argument about a posting on some media site. People, there is a whole world out there that needs your attention. I stumbled on this 'event' while trying to find out how much snow I'm going to have to shovel to get out of my house today. Can't believe how much energy is expended on something like this. Now I'm going to go shovel snow. This took up too much of my time already.

December 19, 2009 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  36. EV

It 's actually Demi who can't get over with the issue of age & appearance, which cause people wants to be mean to her.

Look at Tim Robinson's wife. She just let things go as natural and people don't feel to be mean about it.

Isn't it weird that a woman who is addicted to her naked body and looks and has far younger husband, ..but behaving like a progressive woman who gets over with all the traditional mindset in that society?

It is immature to make an issue whether her husband is younger or whatever but it cannot be overlooked that her obsession on her beauty to be young-not younger, looks very...."struggle".

Why not just be herself?? She just looked like one who has a big thing to get over it ..like an inferiority.

So, in the end, people just look at her inferiority rather than the beauty itself, which is why people want to be mean cause she couln't get over with the inferiority in that age!!

December 19, 2009 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Angie

We are all going to get older, what is the big deal.

December 19, 2009 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  38. TJ

Hell I wished to look so good at her age! Matter fact I am her age and fem.... Even at half her age there are some women that cant carry off what she can! So when it comes to being one of the prettiest women in Hollywood that comes natural w/o all the hooplala, I would vote Demi at the top!

December 19, 2009 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Linda

No matter how she looks, or what her age is, obviously she is much smarter than the rude commentators. If she wants to use her money to keep herself up for her occupation, so what? Those who like to downgrade others looks probably should look at themselves and ask, gee are my looks so good that I can be in movies? Doubt it.

December 19, 2009 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Lynn

Bonnie, I agree with you. I turned 40 this year and I was very excited to have my 40th birthday....Lots of others thought I was crazy to be so overly excited about it. But I WELCOME every single birthday I get !!!!

December 19, 2009 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Sabindra

She looks 27..

December 19, 2009 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  42. cat

Since when has 47 been considered OLD??? I think she looks fabulous for 30. I look forward to seeing how gorgeous she looks at 65, when she is on the edge of acquiring the status of "old", which really means "experienced, wise, and capable of surviving this place better than others." You go, girl!!

December 19, 2009 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Air Pirate

Demi remains gorgeous. We should all look as good at her age.

December 19, 2009 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Dave Owen

Dear Demi, In A Few Good Men and G I Jane you appeared as an extremely attractive American woman. The pictures I now see show me a truly georgeous woman of international moment rivaling the brilliance and beauty of Elizabeth Taylor and Audry Hepburn. You will be correct if you ignore the apparently short sighted opinions of what must be a much younger generation who have yet to see enough years to know the full spectrum of life. There's a line from Emerson's "Rhodora" that goes "here might the red bird come,his plumes to cool and court the flower that cheapens his array." You rival that flower.

December 19, 2009 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Scott

Just remember...she really doesn't look a true 47. Plastic surgery is helping her with that. Show real women at age 47 without plastic surgery and that will be a feat to behold.

December 19, 2009 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  46. miko

I don't agree that one should get off twitter if they don't like the treatment. Civility should be expected online, no less than when you are walking down the street and expect to be treated with decency. Some in this forum like Jacki calling her a harlot still don't get it.

December 19, 2009 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Mike

We as a nation are so obsessed by how a person looks...(including how our presidents look). Everyone grows old and dies...get over it !!!
    Personally I thought Mother Theresa was the most beautiful woman in the last few decades

December 19, 2009 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Cali_dude

The main problem with social media is simple–NOW everyone becomes a "expert critic". In 2010, you will probably see alot of high-profile celebrities cancel or stop using their social media sites because they receive too much "negative" feedback. And, the only reason why she uses Tw..... is because Ashton does.

December 19, 2009 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  49. 39 and holding

If you gave $300k to your plastic surgeon-you too can look this good at 47.
    not only did she do her face, eyes and breasts-she did complete body scuplting-
    so com'on guys–get real-she looks like this for a reason-that being a great doc who knows how to work the knife.
    and this is not "sour grapes"-just fact!

December 19, 2009 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  50. james

While I think think Demi is a pretty (hot) girl, I wonder at the vanity of needing to put the pictures online.

to me that seems that perhaps she is fishing for complements when she really doesn't need to.

What does she have to prove to anyone? or herself?

December 19, 2009 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Ali

Well, I don't know why do people are always trying to look young or make other people to think or believe they're young? what's wrong with the 40th or 50th year of one's life? Each stage has it's own characteristic. There is no need to always look young. Even that makes it boring for people you know or in this case your fans to look the same way you did before. This is a great section of your life that you better enjoy or else it will be gone and you will regret.

December 19, 2009 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Julie Green

Looks good? Can you say plastic surgery? Get real.

December 19, 2009 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Julie

Demi is gorgeous and mean people suck.

December 19, 2009 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Mark Ramsey MD, Milwaukee WI

Demi Moore is a beautiful person, inside and out. Anyone who feels the need to say nasty things about her because she is showing signs of aging....well, that just makes a terrible comment about our society. Merry Christmas everyone

December 19, 2009 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Kat

Why fight back? I mean actors and actresses got into a line of business where their looks will be scrutinized, suck it up! If you were that egotistical to get in this line of business then you can take a few jabs. I think she's getting self conscious, overly so.

December 19, 2009 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  56. tiffster

Considering all of the positive comments on here and the the success she has had in her personal and private life, I don't see why she should be concerned with a few dumb-ass haters on twitter!

December 19, 2009 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Chris Drake

I know 30 year old women who don't look half as pretty as Demi!
    I would die to have a wife as wonderful as she is.
    Give her a break.

December 19, 2009 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Erin

Due to the fact that Paul Newman is now dead, Mike, i understand your point but you are not doing much for your argument.

December 19, 2009 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  59. jerry

Why do people focus so much on physical "beauty?" Why are we so quick to give our opinions and judgements about everything and anything? We see the "twigs" or faults in others but dont see the "logs" in ourselves. I agree with James Fishers comments and am surprised Mrs. Kutcher would have wasted the effort to respond to such witless rant.

December 19, 2009 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Brian

Demi is still gorgeous. I bet millions of women in their mid to late 40s looked half as good as she does.

December 19, 2009 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Dave

Twitter is for TWITS! Demi looks AWESOME!

December 19, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Kevin

I'm not a big follower of Hollywood, but she looks great for 27!

December 19, 2009 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Alquimista

In modern societies, through mass media, the value of beauty has been magnified on the body, on how tight, soft, skinny is... the value of a person has become, on how that person looks, how much money they have done, what car, husband, wife, last name they have... The value of the hearth, intelligence, generosity, empathy, love... the quality as human being... nowadays is not priority. So much that people writes on Demi's tweet to tell her she looks old? what about her career, and her value as a woman? If societies continue like this, societies will be empty, without soul... assigning values just on the exterior, on the "shell".... Pushing people to be depressed, because they are not pretty, because they are old... because the only criteria of acceptance, is how good you look, and not how you are as a beautiful human being, that feels, creates, love...

December 19, 2009 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  64. d

She'll be HOT!! HOT!! at any age. PERIOD...............

December 19, 2009 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  65. TCYB

She needs to act her age, not 22.

December 19, 2009 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  66. rocklobster

The question I have is why would anyone even bother to say something? Is it to bring her down to some perceived approved level or what. I just don't get the judging part of this. It seems like we all can deliver a punch to knock someone down. What we all need are the word that will help someone feel a little better about themselves, or a few words that bring a smile to someone – that is a truly miracle gift. And, in the cheap shots taken, aren't we saying more about our own insecurities? I just don't see the benefit to anyone in taking that easy shot. It doesn't matter that their lot in life may be perceived as different, for we don't really know what is going on in that persons life. I just say, try the smile idea, maybe two people will smile, on of them being you or me.

December 19, 2009 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  67. inkt1

Mrs. Kutcher looks soooo much more attractive than she did during the era of St. Elmo's Fire. To be honest I never understood all the hype about Demi untill she got a little older.

December 19, 2009 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  68. jj

Ha – I was just thinking of aging the other day, and with our parents – they were always old to us, and how we never gave it a thought that they were aging. It was just accepted. They didn't 'do anything' anyway!
    Now that we are getting older, we whine, we complain and want the world to stop, and time to reverse. How can life be so cruel!!!
    Of course our parents felt the same – they just accepted it or kept it to themselves.

December 19, 2009 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  69. marie

she looks very nice for her age, of course she can't deny that those pictures, any magazine pictures have retouch, all of them, also she has spent a lot of money on surgeries and cosmetic procedure, of course she has to look great, andi dont critized her, if i have the money that she has i would do it too

December 19, 2009 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  70. colin chesterfield

We all hope to get there(aged) and, personally, I'm enjoying the aging. It's nice to see a Hollywood celebrity aging naturally, rather than trying to maintain youth by the knife. That "make me look young" surgery only exagerates a persons aging if it doesn't destroy the looks, e.g., Kenny Rogers.

December 19, 2009 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Jennifer

Demi is undeniably beautiful no question about it but it's too bad she feels the need to deny having had plastic surgery. It's a fact she had quite a bit in order to do the film in which she played a stripper. She had lipo on her stomach, legs, backside as a minimum. She also had breast implants put in for the film. The only thing that's still rumored and not proven is whether she had a brazalian butt implant to make her but look more firm, that's not been proven.
    There's nothing wrong with plastic surgery. To remain competitive in the movie business, sadly, one has to prevent the aging process. What's wrong is to deny having had it once proof has already been published. For those still in denial go look at her older pictures and compare them – you'll see lines & wrinkles where there aren't any now, more than simple Botex can eliminate.

December 19, 2009 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Sniffit

I know it's hard to remember...considering our pop culture and the dehumanizing vicarious lives you all seem to be intent on living...but that's a fellow human being you're yammering at. Kudos CNN...way to encourage it.

December 19, 2009 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Tyrel

Demi does look damn good going towards 50.

December 19, 2009 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  74. jeff shields

I think that some people to get real and more mature about their attitudes towards aging in the US. We all will, god bless, get old. It sure beats the alternative. Fighting aging, other than thru excersie and nutrition, is an exercise in insecurity and futility. Aging must be embraced with grace and appreciation for the wisdom that it brings. Leave her be to age gracefully and I must say beautifully.
    Go Demi!

December 19, 2009 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Patricia Chuculate

I think she looks great no matter her age!!!

December 19, 2009 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  76. gene heitmeyer

demi is a magnificent woman. everyone should be so lucky to have her beauty. MAGNIFICENT

December 19, 2009 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Bill

At some point in life, we will "all" surrender our youth to getting older. Debbi comments were appropriate, I am just glad I am not in Show Business. You have Fans that can be cruel. Love you one day, hate you the other..or just be plain mean with the cold hard facts of life, the public are your critics..but if you are in the business, its just part of the job. Hey! I am 58 and just plain happy to get out of bed.. who knows, maybe I have my critics for getting out of bed!!!!

December 19, 2009 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Larry Nunn Sr

Demi, at your age most women wish they could look as beautiful as you do. Your a very attractive woman. Bless you, Larry

December 19, 2009 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  79. april

Why do people get so wrapped up in how women look? Johhny Depp's got a bunch of new wrinkles and nobody jokes about that.

December 19, 2009 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Altaf Virani

Demi,

You're a dream girl at any age. You're awesome!

Altaf

December 19, 2009 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Gary Tsangas

These means spirited people on twitter are just plain and simply 'twits' themselves

December 19, 2009 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  82. tmoney

Really? I can't wait until those posters take a look in the mirror 20+ years from now. 47 isn't old by any means. Pretty much a reflection of how crass and developmentally inept too many folks are these days

December 19, 2009 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Rosebud

She looks good at any age ... so much for the shallow vanity of the "My Twit Face" generation.

December 19, 2009 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  84. pat

You go girl, you look great more power to you. We all want to age
    well. You seem to have the formula.

December 19, 2009 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Don

DEMI & ASHTON, if you're even looking at these haters comments, I hope you're sitting back laughing at them all. You're a beautiful couple who've done some great work and you deserve nothing but happiness & respect. To everyone else, DUH, its not like she told them or asked them to photoshop her picture. Show me a magazine that doesn't photoshop and I'll give you a bridge in Arizona.

December 19, 2009 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Lee

Demi posses a rare beauty much the same as Sofia Loren. She is timeless and radiant.

December 19, 2009 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  87. LSJ

Demi is hot, hot, hot and always will be no if's and's or but's, wish I could have met and married you.

December 19, 2009 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Zita

I would love to look like her when I turn 47.

December 19, 2009 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Elle

The web is a great place for people to leave "shocking" remarks. Forums are ideal for shock effect. It's the "gottcha!" reaction the people who leave absurd comments are trying ot get.
    I have seen remarks about dead and murdered children where people say very cruel things or give a "thumbs down" to comments such as "RIP little angel. The web is swarming with silly teenagers and weirdos who are just trying to rattle everyone's cages.You can't possibly take these comments seriously.

December 19, 2009 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Robert

As Ashton would say on That 70's Show re. Demi, SHE'S HOT!!!!

December 19, 2009 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Mandah

You people are just mad because they dont have the money to look as good as she does. She has a smoking bod and she looks better now at 47 than she ever has! She looks 24 to me. She is absoutley beautiful.

December 19, 2009 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Jacki

Demi your a harlot ......and that s it...too bad your getting old and stupid..
    watching your movies growing up you sucked...thanks for all the bad memories..

December 19, 2009 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  93. jennifer from toronto

Demi you know what? They are very jealous that they doesn't look as beautiful as you. You go girl. Maybe they want your Husband.
    Words are like wind.

December 19, 2009 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  94. James Fisher

This is silly - obviously Ms. Moore is a beautiful woman at any age and photoshopped or not. The truly unfortunate thing is the cruelty of people who twittered nasty comments to her and that so much attention is paid to appearances. Yes, I know, Ms. Moore is a celebrity known for her beauty, but being in the public eye doesn't excuse deliberate cruelty. Bravo to Ms. Moore for her graceful handling of some very unkind people.

December 19, 2009 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Bill Kilpatrick

Insecure people, being catty, are quick to make denigrating remarks about others. It's a reflection of immaturity, which is usually cured by experience. Demi Moore looks great for her age, which is 47, not 97. When will people stop being so shallow? Probably when they discover that there's more to life than how you look in a photograph.

December 19, 2009 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  96. tmack

she looks great, and everyone gets photoshopped these days including top fashion and glamor models... no one has perfect features AND for 47, she looks STELLAR.... STELLLAR!!!! Kutcher should be so lucky. Glad to see they are still together too... wow, an eternity for a hollywood couple.

December 19, 2009 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  97. PersianGuy

I can't help but wonder if she wasn't married to an exceptionally goodlooking man 17 years younger who has a ton of obsessed fans filled with jealousy if these insults would be happening. I mean you don't hear this happening to Courtney Cox, who is the same age and definitely looks and acts 10 years or more younger than she is.

Its Ashton jealousy I say!

December 19, 2009 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  98. karen

I wish I looked like Demi. Give me a break, she can't look 21 forever!

December 19, 2009 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Ann

"Great response". "Beautiful is not enough and the most important thing is you also get a beautiful heart."

December 19, 2009 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Yvonne

Some people just have no class!!
    Betcha NONE of the 'complainers' were even willing to put their photo up for all to see....we could have a crows feet & wrinkle count!!

Demi is beautiful & must WORK at maintaining her figure! I am glad that at least some celebs are choosing to age naturally.
    Go Demi, Go!!

December 19, 2009 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  101. monic

You go girl...you just look great and sexy for 47 years of age!!
    That is life the natural way..no plastic surgery! I prefer that look then the stretch buffon face of plastic surgery!!

December 19, 2009 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Eva

That's the problem with a lot of the younger generation (there's those of all ages also) now a days, a lot of them were never given any parental structure in the form of confidence and therefore find that putting someone down makes them feel better. Demi looks great, plastic surgery or not, who cares. I am married to a much younger man and everybody thinks we are the same age.

Go Demi Go!

December 19, 2009 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Eric of Reseda

What the...? Demi Moore is a BEAUTIFUL woman, age-related wrinkles and all. Ageism is out of control in this country. The bias toward "old" is nuts. Everybody gets old, everybody dies. It's about aging with grace and I think Ms. Moore is doing JUST fine! All you youngsters who want to dis the old should know: the old ALWAYS get the last laugh. Because we KNOW what lies ahead. You DON'T. Keep all your clucking about Moore's "old" appearance to yourselves. That humility will serve you down the road. Oh, and you better learn to APPRECIATE the beauty in "old", because when YOU get old, you'll want to see the beauty in you.

December 19, 2009 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  104. alfonds

Bruce-You messed up by leaving Demi-She's precious–

December 19, 2009 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Ken

She looks OK for having tons of cosmetic surgery and regular Botox injections. When one looks at Meryl Streep one sees an actress truly unafraid to age. But then Meryl has talent and like Kate Hepburn will work that talent until she dies. Demi has to go with the only thing she has, looks. Those facelifts are not cheap.

December 19, 2009 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Mike

She looks better now than she ever did in the 80's.
    Better than the fat typical sloppy woman at 47.

December 19, 2009 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Dean

I am not a Demi Moore fan (nor an Aston Kutcher fan) – but the fact is that we have a very judgmental culture today. We are being taught by our 'leaders' to judge everyone else, while doing all we can to reject the judgment of others. The comments made on Twitter are by those who are envious of either her looks, her success, her husband or all of those. Judging others is the easy way to avoid looking at oneself.

December 19, 2009 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Emma

She looks great.........but, there was no way the magazine cover shot wasn't photoshopped because there was an entire CHUNK missing from her hip. The line from her thigh to her upper hip just didn't anymore. The space between the fabric went in a good two inches if to life sized scale. To claim that wasn't photoshopped could easily provoke the subsequent nasty comments.

December 19, 2009 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  109. marty

Demi, you are still very beautiful. Do not listen to these haters.

December 19, 2009 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  110. starr

I think she is clearly showing her age and should stop trying to be what she is not –and that's a 20 year old again ...I don't see what these guys see in this old lady ..Try going to a club on a Saturday nite and then tell me she still look's young ...Those young girls are stunning and put Moore in their back pocket ...Believe me , my eye's are not deceiving me , she can't compare to these "young" girls –those in their 20's and early 30'S ...no comparison ..

December 19, 2009 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Gary

My 74 year old wife was, is and always will be my Demi look-a-like. She too is ageless and ever more beautiful.

December 19, 2009 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Malcolm

Demi Moore is gorgeous. I wish I were Ashton Kutcher, that's for for sure.

December 19, 2009 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  113. sophia w

I look forward to a day when the main topic of concern for women regarrds our contributions, NOT appearance. Such comments manifest how far we are from reaching gender equality. Do we see such comments on retouched photos of Brad Pitt? Do we comment at all on our male poiticians appearance or wardrobe? Women have so much more to offer thank looks, and these offerings get richer with the wisdom of time. All cover shots are re-touched! This shows the battle women face to continue being taken seriously as they age. I applaud Demi Moore's response and think that we should all ponder this question ourselves.

December 19, 2009 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  114. RLazyP

Demi is a pretty woman and a very good actress. I hope she and Mr. Kutcher can come back to ID and play...

December 19, 2009 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Stephen Falk

"I've never thought she was particularly smart but she looks great."

...And you base that on what?
    I don't particularly care, but when someone posts something
    so stupendously stupid, it makes me wonder more about the
    person who posts.

December 19, 2009 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Tracy

Really? People are picking on Demi Moore for what? Give me a break...Mrs. Kutcher looks better than many ten years younger! People need to get hobbies or something, this is gettig ridiculous. We should go the way of Great Britain and ban airbrushing in advertising all together!

December 19, 2009 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Perilous

Demi Moore is not only physically stunning, but she has huge brass ones, a spine of steel, and doesnt give a hoot what anyone thinks of her. She does her own thing, and she does it loud and proud. I admire this woman a great deal.

I hope in two years, on my own 47th birthday, I look as "old" as Demi.

People are completely and totally out of control with physicality these days, especially when it comes to the physical appearance of women. It's disgusting, and the people who perpetrate it aren't even worth the salt in their pathetic bodies.

December 19, 2009 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  118. bgl

Demi Moore asked a very good question. How is a 47 year old woman supposed to look? Would people be more happy if she was a more stereotypical version of what people think a 47 year old woman should look like? A lot of these people have been overdosing on Haterade. I think she looks better now than she did 20 years ago. She has taken care of herself and it's paying off. The way some of these young women are living they better hope they look half as good. If her looks are the result of a little surgical maintenance that's her business and besides she still has to know how to work it so that she still looks good. These haters need to realize that they are not going to be 20 forever and the World is not kind to women as they age. What you are saying to Demi Moore in her 47th year will be said to you in your 47th year and I promise you won't like it.

December 19, 2009 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  119. CJ Pearson

Demi is as hot now as she ever was, actually a little bit hotter in my opinion. However, I don't watch her movies because she is a smoking hot babe, I watch her movies because she is an awesome actress. People should pay more attention to her acting ability than her looks. There are plenty of younger actresses that look far worse than the beautiful woman, so I don't think Demi should be worried at all.

December 19, 2009 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  120. art

This is actually pretty funny; people with nothing better to do than talk trash on someone through the hidden safety of the internet – shame on you! Let's go through all of the out takes of photos you would not let your spouses or friends print of you because you looked less than human. Jealousy of someone else's success in not real attarctive...

December 19, 2009 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  121. charinacerezo

You have a beauty that those haters don't have and are jealous because you are aging so well, they are like termites wanting to destroy you piece by piece. Glad you're fighting back. You are "Demi" no one can compare to your beautiful life.

December 19, 2009 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Ron

Wow! I guess there is hope for America. If more people adopted the attitudes of the folks who made these posting, maybe it would be a lot easier for us all to get along. Our societal value systems need a critical adjustment. Go Demi!

December 19, 2009 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  123. SOMom

I'd bet the little idiots on Twitter are teens and twentysomethings who have yet to get a wrinkle. But God has a sense of humor. When they get older, let's see how they look! Demi Moore is in great shape. I'll be 43 next month and I can only hope to look that good when I'm 47.

December 19, 2009 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Neil Greene

Hell, 27, 37, 47, 57 and 87....Mrs Kutcher has nothing to be ashamed of or in any way need to defend.

December 19, 2009 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  125. JM

I can't understand why people don't believe you have not undergone surgey. I'm 46 and have little to no wrinkles, stay slim, exercise and eat properly, people are very surprised when I tell them my age. Some people are just lucky to have young genes, it happens I can attest to that. Keep up the good work Demi!

December 19, 2009 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Linda

Demi You look good you are beautiful forget about what the shallow people are saying.Have a wonderful holiday Too you and yours.

December 19, 2009 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  127. aimeejo

Great comeback!!! We live in a society where we have lost the true meaning of beauty. We have all the tools, gizmos, and surgeons to help us stay younger longer and look better faster. Is this misleading and false advertising? Are we trying to be something we’re not to makeup for what is lacking in our lives? Isn’t true beauty what’s in the inside? I lose respect for people who lose themselves in the expectations of our society. Demi is very gifted with a great career, a wonderful family, and a big heart. I hope she will stay young at heart, pure in nature, and natural forever.

December 19, 2009 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  128. MJ

Don't you know?? All those people who say she looks old are NEVER going to age themselves

December 19, 2009 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Jerry

More important than how she looks-the woman has talent.

December 19, 2009 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Natasha

That is simply mean spirited and shallow. Ageing is an inevitable part of life, hopefully we will arrive there gracefullly. At forty seven I was in the best part of my life. Enjoy your beautiful life, Demi, and keep your chin held high! You radiate beauty from inside and out!

December 19, 2009 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Diana

She is fortunate to have the means to tweak her face and body as she grows older. She has had very good, very NATURAL cosmetic surgery. I think she looks great. As Meeya said, some women do age badly, some very well, and some have cosmetic surgery assistance. She's posting her pictures because she's proud of how she looks. Her appearance is a big part of her work. I disagree with an earlier poster: I think she is extremely intelligent. She's used very good judgement with the business side of Hollywood and also how she conducted her divorce.
    I'm a little older than she is and have had my eyes done and had lipo here and there as well as a tummy tuck-so I look better than average for my age, also. I had to go to Tijuana as I'm NOT wealthy! lol!
    It's a matter of personal priorities and we all have the right to that freedom, whether you'd do it or not.
    I've watched many celebrities rise and fall, and she has always conducted herself with grace and dignity. I remember her from General Hospital. She still looks like herself, only better. Her daughters can be proud to have such a role model.

December 19, 2009 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  132. ligia

I'm all for aging and self-esteem.I can't help but to think that Demi Moore is yet again searching desperately for attention even now at 47.
    If she really was aging serenely and accepting it, she wouldn't have had all of that cosmetic surgery done on herself. In Europe we look sadly at all of these "beautiful" actresses over 40 that have a synthetic stiff facial expression due to their not accepting themselves and the natural process of aging!

December 19, 2009 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  133. janinpenna

Why are we still talking about a woman's physical appearance?
    Isn't it enough that Demi Moore is a mother, wife and talented actor?
    Anyway, she is still cute as a button.

December 19, 2009 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  134. Baruch

Who cares how she looks! She's a human being who is getting older, as most of us do. The shallowness of people is astounding.

December 19, 2009 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  135. bubba haley

demi is the foxiest 50 yr. old lady that i know of. her and cher are the best. GO DEMI

December 19, 2009 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  136. Lourdes Valdes

You look very good at 47, don't listen to the wannabes.

December 19, 2009 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  137. Stan

Demi,

I have been in love with you for a long time. You are ageless and always will be. Continue to take great care of your self.

December 19, 2009 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  138. Jimmie

I'll take her everyday of the week,twice on Sunday.

December 19, 2009 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  139. Nirvana

Demi doesn't just look great, she IS great. You know what...she IS fantastic. Demi IS fantastic and it's mostly not about how she LOOKS.

That said, the Twitter stuff was plain evil meanness.

She is beautiful, she looks beautiful and there is not an old thing about her. The tweets OTOH re from a decrepid soul (and who cares what the bod looks like but it's probably gross, young or old.)

December 19, 2009 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  140. connie

i think the followers should take a pic of themselves today so they can remember how they look and compare it to their 47 year old selves. the Lord gives and...

December 19, 2009 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  141. mike

She still looks amazing. Leave her alone!!

December 19, 2009 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  142. T Lane

Demi,

You still look great and I believe you always will, no matter what age. The world is full of jealous, envious people. The problem is advances in mass communications have made us more aware of them and their "opinions". They really aren't worth your time. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

TL

December 19, 2009 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  143. James

It depends on how she is compared and tries to be compared.
    Demi Moore looks great when compared with the U50 women same her age, but looks awful when compared with the youngers, even with herself 5 years ago. In 2 year, she will be 50, but unfortunatedlly, she always tries to be as 40. That's the problem.

December 19, 2009 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  144. mollie McCoy

I think Mrs. Kutcher looks fantastic. I am 52. Getting older is not for the faint of heart. It's pretty harsh. But it happens. And Demi looks beautiful. I have had Botox and fillers, and would have plastic surgery if I could afford it. I try to do all the things they say will give you a long and healthy life. I don't think anybody should rag on someone for trying to look and feel their best. Demi looks better now then when she was 35. She has the perfect amount of smile lines, strong bones and history. Lighten up all you folks that are so quick to be nasty. The woman looks amazing!!!!

December 19, 2009 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  145. Wmscot

For those who are young and "beautiful" your time will come if you are lucky enough to make it. You will look in the mirror and wish you looked as hot as Demi is.
    I would love to step out with this lady anytime !

December 19, 2009 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  146. D

Why do people think being a celebrity makes one immune to any feelings from being criticized? Money and fame are not like a warm blanket and a cup of cocoa that make you feel all better after strangers tell you your neck looks old. 99.99% of people go through life never hearing what anyone thinks about them, but then when you're a celebrity you have to hear what everyone thinks whether you like it or not. And no, I do not think that we all have to accept that this is one of the prices of fame. How about instead we have some paparazzi post pictures of all of our worst features and let the public comment on them? After experiencing the feelings from THAT, how many people would continue to be so rude as to feel they have the right to make public denigrating comments about others just because they are celebrities?

December 19, 2009 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  147. jazzy1

To be honest I'm sure she has had some Botox done like most of them celeb's. In my opinon yes, she looks good however she look every bit of her age. Whoa to Demi!!

December 19, 2009 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  148. Russell Cardwell

Demi I have watched you since the days of General Hospital, I do not see a change.....so whats all the hype about aging. Bruce you let the good one get away....

Russell Cardwell

December 19, 2009 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  149. PBMB

I aplaud Demi for a number of reasons that go beyond her looks.
    She had a beautiful family, and successfully survived a divorce and found love again. And yes, she looks great which I believe is a reflection of how she feels about her LIFE, which is seemingly very blessed. Her efforts to look good, well, if we all took only 1/10th the time she is taking to eat well, sleep well, and live well, we would all be way better off.

I too am one of those women who at 44 looks about 34 and so, the younger 30 year olds are into me too. I'm not Demi, but there's a reason these younger men are into us. A young man told me, "you don't crack your gum, you mean what you say, understand the world around you, aren't afraid to try new things, and live passionately".

So young ladies of Twitter and cyberworld, step up – these men are available -- what are you going to do to make yourselves available?

Us 40+ aren't going to say no forever.

December 19, 2009 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  150. Susan

These people have no manners and no class.

December 19, 2009 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  151. Galoux

I think she gets a lot of jealousy and snarking from people because she has a great relationship with Ashton. I've been there–my partner was more than two decades younger than me, and we took more heat than we would have had the age gap gone the opposite way. Women also get snarky remarks concerning signs of aging more than men do. Who ever remarks that Harrison Ford looks old? Or that Cary Grant did? Sheesh. Ms. Moore was and is beautiful, regardless of her age. You go, girl!

December 19, 2009 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  152. Terry Ra Zor

Demi is certainly solid proof that 40 ain't fatal.

We should all take a lesson from this and be proactive in taking care of our health and continued growth as we age.

Aloha
    Da Expat

December 19, 2009 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  153. laura

Given humane nature, it is not surprising to me that twitter users are mean. They are anonymous, they are jealous, and it's their "chance" to cut a celebrity down. On the other hand, when celebrities put themselves out there on twitter, they are inviting the meanness.

December 19, 2009 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  154. Sandy Denny

Hi Demi: I wonder if you would ever consider going back on General Hospital as Jackie, the reporter. Did you get your start there?

December 19, 2009 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  155. Roberta

Gee, I could only have wished that I looked anywhere near that good when I passed 47. I think she looks like the beautiful mature and intelligent woman that she is. How many of you think you could capture Ashton? For those critics, it's inevitable, your day is coming!

December 19, 2009 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  156. marilyn Tucker

Always thought you were pretty! Go Demi.

December 19, 2009 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  157. Dorothy

"When women speak well of other women the stars are disturbed in their courses."..Will Durant, – The Mansions of Philosophy: A Survey of Human Life and Destiny. I got a good chuckle from this statement.

December 19, 2009 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  158. Steve

Who made up the rule that beauty fades with age? Pushing 60 myself, I am of the opinion that beauty, like wisdom, comes with maturity. Kids are cute but beauty is another thing indeed.

December 19, 2009 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  159. Dirk

Hey Demi let me know if you want to trade up anytime soon. I can understand anyone who really doesn't have an opinion on your beauty telling you your not beautiful simply out of spite, but it isn't true. You are beautiful and they are idiots.

December 19, 2009 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  160. grant

she's hot. i don't care what anybody says

December 19, 2009 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  161. Farooq Ahmed

This is rediculous that people want the celebrities as per their will. those who think Demi should still be the same as used to in her 20s or 30s has to check thier minds. Moreover putting such harsh comments for someone you admire or care for is absolutely rubbish. Shall I say if someone has a wife at an age of 47 and looks older should get rid of her and He himself can choose anything refusing the fact that everyone in this world should grow older and look accordingly. I admire the hitback comment by Demi for she has no reason to defend and should not. I feel its unhuman to criticise someone for things which are natural and age somehow will newer live any one alone. Its like a tickling of the clock and we loose every second, minute, hour, day, week and years....so on. Hope Demi will newer bother to what the others believe and instead should ignore such acts even to reply. Farooq.

December 19, 2009 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  162. Chaz

Isn't the real issue that she blatently lies about her oodles of plastic surgery??? People are just tired of celebrities who don't own up to the amount of work and money they put into maintaining their artificial youth. These same celebrities send a message about what everyone should look like and then pretend that it should also be natural. In reality, "Mrs. Kutcher" has spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of dollars in her obsession to look as young as her daughters. For her to claim either that she's had no work done or that she's perfectly fine with aging is completely laughable.

December 19, 2009 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  163. Jim

Demi. You are HOT!

December 19, 2009 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  164. Scott

The age-obsessed youth can complain and abuse all the want to. Aging is a natural process. Some do it better than others. Fewer still doing it very well without the need for cosmetic medical intervention and augmentation. I'm very fortunate to be married to a 100% natural, all organic wife: no silicone, no botox, no pharmaceuticals, no plastic surgery...just pure natural beauty and goodness.

December 19, 2009 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  165. J.R.

Ms. Moore:

Aging with grace and style is a rarity in our culture and most especially in your industry. The few who have done it stand head and shoulders above the crowd and rightfully earn or admiration and respect. Don't lower yourself to become one of those cut up, frozen face creatures that none of us recognize and all of us twitter (an old term for laugh) at.

December 19, 2009 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  166. William O'Brien

Demi – you look fine – in the finest meaning of the word

December 19, 2009 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  167. Joe B

I just saw her photos at Harper Bazaar, and she looks great.

December 19, 2009 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  168. Dan

Has anyone seen your average 47 year old lately, let alone a 40 year old. Leave it alone kids we all get there eventually and should be so lucky

December 19, 2009 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  169. John

You look great Demi...totally hot....keep it up !!!!!

December 19, 2009 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  170. Delia

I'm about to turn 34 and I know I'd be thrilled if I can look as good as Demi when I'm 47! She is gorgeous!

December 19, 2009 at 4:09 am | Report abuse |
  171. Meeya

Just watched a 2006 flick on Lifetime with Linda Hamilton (look her image up), who isn't much older than Mrs. Kutcher . Many others deserve much more to be cast as poster children for premature aging. Let's be realistic, as it is not a CHOICE to age after all – no consent requested from me anyways.

December 18, 2009 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  172. jenna

I've never thought she was particularly smart but she looks great.

December 18, 2009 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  173. Cheryl

I think she looks fantastic! Go Demi!

December 18, 2009 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  174. colleen

she looks absolutely fabulous, are u kidding, 47... I can only hope to look that good

December 18, 2009 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  175. mimi

Demi hasnt had any plastic surgery....yeah right. people dont care once someone admits to plastic surgery, but once u deny it, you become a target for the media.

December 18, 2009 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  176. Victor

To heck with the haters Demi, you look sexyrrific!!!!!

Ashton you lucky dog!!!!

December 18, 2009 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Haley B

Demi Moore is one of the most beautiful actresses around! To make rude comments about Demi's aging skin on a site such as Twitter is just plain ridiculus. I have much respect for Demi. She is letting herself age, and being natural. Who should 'fret' over that?

December 18, 2009 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  178. mer

People are nuts. This woman doesn't look a day over 35. In fact, I think she's more beautiful today than when she was 25.

December 18, 2009 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  179. Debra R

If you don't want the remarks...get off twitter...or grow a thicker skin...Demi is beautiful and it is her job to look her best. Hollywood is unforgiving of women as they age.

December 18, 2009 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  180. Hodder

Demi Moore looks fantastic. She is an example to all women worldwide.

December 18, 2009 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  181. mike

i don't understand the reasoning of young people making hurtful comments to older actors. i will bet most people who leave hurtful messages on celebrity blogs think that they will never age.
    WRONG... you will age and I can assure that you will not look as good as Demi Moore when you're her age. The youth culture today implies once you are in your forties you are no longer attractive to movie going audiences. That's B.S.
    Most actors are better at there craft when they hit "middle age" and well beyond that. here's a partial list; Jack Nicholson, Meryl Streep, Paul Newman, Helen Mirren, Renee Russo, Kevin Costner. I would rather see a seasoned actor (who looks their age) in a good film, Instead of a inexperienced actor (who looks perfect on screen) in a bad film. Yes I am older 55. So my advice to people who use social networking sites to insult celebrities: YOU WILL BE OLD ONE DAY TOO!!!

December 18, 2009 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  182. A. Smith, Oregon

Demi Moore is a beautiful actress and continuously works with her diet and exercise to maintain her beauty and self-esteem.

In an attempt at humor, Demi underscores the term Cougar.

Its sad to read degrading comments considering her very slight aging that her face and body have undergone.

December 18, 2009 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  183. Debbie

She's just taking the heat from some bitter and angry people who look old for their age and can't stand it that she doesn't. Especially since she's married to a younger guy. I'm married to a much younger man, too, and the ones who are really angry about it are the young women. They hate that men their age are interested in older women. They don't know how to compete with that.

December 17, 2009 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  184. Jr

I thik alot of people on twitter are just plain MEAN.

December 17, 2009 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  185. Pericles

It is sad that people feel the need to be so cruel. They obviously have very little in their own lives, so find comfort in trying to hurt others. This behavior is only encouraged by our popular culture – Real Housewives, Top Chef, and other tv shows that glorify treating others badly as a means to an end. It is a very sad commentary on our society indeed.

December 17, 2009 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  186. BB

I can only hope to look as good as Mrs. Kutcher does when I'm 47 years old!

December 17, 2009 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  187. bonnie

i just turned 60 this year, and while i still feel like 21, i look in the mirror and see the change in my face and body, but i've lost many friends and loved ones much younger than me; and HEY, CONSIDER THE ALTERNATIVE! I'm still here and movin and shakin it! I look pretty damn good compared to some my age. Go Demi with your beautiful self and beautiful younger HUSBAND!!

December 17, 2009 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  188. LBW

I saw that picture and I don't understand. She looked as cute as she always does, but people were just mean about it. She is a very pretty woman and she looks ageless to me.

December 17, 2009 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |