December 11th, 2009

'Real Housewives' minus NeNe and Kim?

testing captions
testing captions

Might the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" be losing two of its Georgia peaches?

The New York Daily News is reporting that best frenemies NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak may not be returning for the reality show's third season.

Sources are claiming the woman are demanding pay increases for their appearances on the top rated show and that producers are balking.

Both were the center of plenty of drama last season and have been fan favorites, but it's not as if Bravo hasn't recast its popular franchise before.

Just this season, the "Real Housewives of Orange County" bid farewell to original cast member Jeana Keough and over the years the show has seen other (often blonde) cast members come and go.

Would you want to watch the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" without the bombastic NeNe and the musically challenged Kim? And if they do leave, who do you think should take their place?

« Previous entry
  1. jasmartchoice

It would be sad to see either woman leave; but NeNe has alot of the show's original flavor. Kim is the person you love to hate, because she's so trashy, outlandish and crazy like a fox. I hope Nene wise's up and is kept on for next season. I would watch, but probably not as often.

December 17, 2009 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  2. Good riddens

Hurry up and get rid of Nene! Why is she even on the show, an ex-stripper who never lived in a house until this show. Then she doesnt even pay her rent and gets kicked out! Kim, a prostitute, ex-stripper who is still very much prostituting needs to go and take Lisa's fake boring ass with them! Good riddens, Nene, Kim and Lisa

December 16, 2009 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  3. Yvette

Those two ladies make the show. If they are not there it will rather be boring. It would not be worth watching.

December 15, 2009 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  4. anonymous

Sheree should go instead. Nene and Kim make it hilarious to watch! Lisa...super boring, kinda fake. Kandi is awesome and I adore her but drama isn't her thing. Bravo, you need them.

December 15, 2009 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. WYLMARYE

For all of the people that say this stuff should be pulled off, and it's a waste of time apparently needs to get new televisions or cable where they can find more than one channel

December 15, 2009 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. Gwendolyn

Previews of these "Housewives" shows are enough to give you a major headache. Because of previews and thank goodness for them especially in this case I do not watch it anyway. There is enough craziness in the world without sitting down for an evening of entertainment and watching grown women behave like this. Please – take them ALL off.

December 14, 2009 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Anjali Stokes

i think the show could do without NeNe and Kim and be just fine. Adding new housewives keeps the show interesting and fresh.

December 14, 2009 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. A Sawyer

Ne Ne make the show interesting, if she leave the show will be borning. I don't know if I will continue to watch the show. Kim definately can not sing, if it wasn't for Kandi she would have been lost. Can not carry a note to the POST-OFFICE!!

December 14, 2009 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Kelly

These reality shows are so so bad......I can't believe anyone spends time watching them! What ever happened to quality programs?
    Are we all morons, with no life to call our own, that we stoop to this?
    Please people, let them cancel these idiotic shows!

December 14, 2009 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Bravooooooooooooo

I say it's time for a change in the Real Wives of both Atlanta and OC.

1st get a couple new ladies for OC, get rid of the dumb #@s fake blonde Tamara. She trys to act like she is smart and always correct, but in fact she is a stupid, mostly wrong, 15 minutes of fame wana be! I would also put the axe to Vicki, she is boring and ugly compared to the other OC ladies!

Atlanta, yeah get rid of Kim and NeNe, both are trash talkin and never seem to get it right! Atlanta is getting so boring. I would axe it and get a new city of ladies. Maybe the same for OC. I would put a max to the show at each city, say no more than 3 seasons!

December 14, 2009 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  11. terri

I' d like to know what kind og nurse Kim is. She stated she did nursing, was it of actual patients or was she a head nurse to married men???

December 14, 2009 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  12. ATL BOY

I liked them both in season 1, and I think their drama ran its course in Season 2. I think it's okay to replace them with some fresh faces–new ladies with a whole new set of drama.

December 14, 2009 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Mary

BRAVO, Where did you find these women? Surely not in Atlanta.
    Kim has no clue, she thinks the world owes her a living. she needs to take off those wigs. You can spot those wigs a mile away with the 2 different colors & the shine! And for the Love of God, put some clothes on, Kim.

Yeah Nene is loud and fake. She needs to get a job also. However, I can watch Nene without getting ill.

True Southern Women don't hang out of there clothes and talk so trashy in public!

December 14, 2009 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Crystal Mitchell

Let NENE AND KIM , go bring on Whitney Houston and Steve Harvey's wife. That would be interesting to watch. Kim was promoting what! And NeNe is full of herself. Neither one deserve a pay increase. Which say's that they aren't as rich as they put on. If they need more money as if the show survived around them. Please! I didn't care much for NENE, and Kim was just alright. I like what Lisa and her husband was trying to portrary, and Kandi was out there making it for herself. Kim had one song which Kandi put together, if not for Kandi, Kim could have hung up singing because she can't sing. And Nene have identity issues. Bravo let them go!

December 14, 2009 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. magnumfish

Why don' you get rid of the entire show full of no class ghetto blasters. The only show worth watching is orange county and that has it's share of white trash like tamraaaa. This stuff needs to end.

December 14, 2009 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Tara

Keep NeNe and Kim..get rid of Sheree!!

December 14, 2009 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  17. DC James

15 minutes are up; why anyone watchs this garbage is beyond me. Nene is a living example of money can't buy you class.

December 14, 2009 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  18. TN

If both women go...good riddens....I will still watch the show. I feel that reality shows such as these need to depict positive women. Kandi, Sheree (my girl) and Lisa could carry the show on their own. If you want drama - go to daytime soaps. Night time should be for the more mature kind of woman who has it going on without all the D drama...and fake DIVA wanna be's....NeNe...and Kim.

I say GO...

December 14, 2009 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Deanne

Real Housewives of Atlanta is soooo boring. I say axe the whole show. NJ, NY and OC are 10X better!

December 14, 2009 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Happynewyorker

I don't care either one, but the friction makes the show and if they leave I won't watch the show. It's like Jon & kate they had lots of friction and made the show work.

December 14, 2009 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Jan

Although Nene seems to be somewhat treathened by Kandi, which I believe has changed her from the previous two seasons, she is without a doubt more entertaining than Kim the liar. She tells lies and turns around and says that she did not say something. I wonder why someone doesn't replay her lie for her to see that we all did. Nene is loud, but she is not more ghetto than Kandi. I absoutely cannot stand Kandi. She defines ghetto for me. What does she do with her mouth that is so wide? With a mouth like that, she needs not to call attention to it so much. Kandi did do a great job with tardy for the party. Thank God that we did not have to listen to Kim sing without help again.

December 14, 2009 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Traci

I would RATHER watch it without either of them

December 14, 2009 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Peggy

Nene – someone should tell her not to be so loud, but she is o.k.. As for Kim she does not know about the recession. With all that wigs and makeup one day she may not recognize herself. Kim is so self absorbed it is not funny.

December 14, 2009 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  24. Debra R

Do people still watch this?

December 14, 2009 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  25. Kenny B.

I don't think they have a show without Nene and Kim to be honest. I mean lets face it, they make the show. Sheree and Lisa are both kinda phoney and boring. And Kandi, although great, isn't really a drama girl. Kim must be trying to break away from Poppa and keep up w/ all that money she's spending. She might want to chill and keep the only job she'll probably have in a long time.

December 13, 2009 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  26. Janice Richburg

I do enjoy the show but if Nene and Kim are gone I will
    still watch the program. Get two (2) new members its
    OK with me.

December 12, 2009 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Princess

I love Nene, Kim I won't miss. But lets face it people they do make good TV

December 12, 2009 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  28. True Classy Atlanta Girl

Get rid of them both. Neither of them represent the true, classy ladies of Atlanta. I am embarrased for my hometown. C'mon Bravo, you can do better than this.

December 12, 2009 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  29. tanisha

I think all of these "idiotic" shows need to be taken off the air. These women make the rest of us hardworking mothers, wives and sisters look foolish. I don't watch this mess and never will. So if two are not coming back, good. I hope the rest come to their senses and leave as well.

December 12, 2009 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  30. cltdctonyc

NeNe makes me die laughing. She better get her head out of her butt though, because she's only famous because of the show. If she leaves because she wants more money, what's she going to do? Have someone write another book for her? And Kim- that "monkey widda wig on" – what's she going to do? Sing badly? Will someone PLEASE tell that chick that she can't sing? jeebus!

December 12, 2009 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  31. lana

please get rid of Kim! she is useless.. well maybe not. i have to admit her claim to fame is being the chief instigator on the show. if it were not for her there would be no drama. she buddies up with the other ladies and gets them to turn on one another. she should get her own show..

December 11, 2009 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Regina

Nene needs to stay on the show, thats where the bulk of the entertainment came from. Then comes Kim and her wigs! Both should stay, More Nene that Kim though.

December 11, 2009 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  33. sunnie

RH of Atlanta is the MOST boring of the franchise. A real snooze. NeNe is loud – she picks fights and then cranks up the volume. Kim is incredibly self-absorbed and is starting to look kinda plastic... I don't mean to sound insulting (I'm afraid I do!) – just my opinion. Whether they leave or not (what a surprise it would be cause they want more MONEY?!) it doesn't matter to me – I'm not going to watch the Atlanta bunch anymore.

December 11, 2009 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  34. marty

I will not watch the show if Nene is gone. Kim I could care less. Nene is the show and whether people like her or not we all talk about Nene. When there is a guess appearance on a talk show it is always Nene they want on their show.. Everyone else on that show is boring. I would watch the Nene show. She don't need the rest of them.

December 11, 2009 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Sandra

I am so sick of both NeNe and Kim; neither of them are adding anything to the show. and will not be missed by anyone other than the drag queens. In fact, take Dwight with you.

Can you contact the OC ladies and tell them that Tamara needs a wake up call as well? She is so tired and these husbands who "allow" their wives to do things OMG. Who rasied these males?

I am not sure if I am looking forward to the DC section since I have a feeling that none, if any, of them actually live in DC. Otherwise we are watching the Real Housewives of McLean or Rockville.

December 11, 2009 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  36. GISELLE

nene, is just so G.H.E.T.T.O!! she was right to say that she has camera balls. too many camera balls to the face it looks like. Kim, well.. what can i say.. she will always be second best... get your own man.

December 11, 2009 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  37. DeLiRon

Please, please, please let Nene go away!

December 11, 2009 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |