November 25th, 2009

'Glee' leaving fans for four months

testing captions
testing captions

“Glee” hasn’t gone on hiatus yet, but I am already starting to feel withdrawal symptoms.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the hit Fox show is headed for a four-month hiatus after it burns through this season’s remaining episodes.

That means the gleeks will have to wait until April 13 to enjoy the quirky shenanigans at McKinley High School.

FOUR MONTHS?!?!?

That’s an eternity when it comes to waiting for your favorite show to return. I still haven’t gotten over the almost twenty-month long hiatus of “24.” I have to admit, that show lost me after I had to wait to find out what happened to Jack Bauer.

But I had been watching “24” for many seasons and “Glee” is only in its first year. And even though I absolutely love, love, love it who knows how I’ll feel months from now and what will be vying for my attention then?

Is it a little risky to leave fans now for so long, or is Fox crazy like one in anticipating that the wait will stir up even more “Glee” mania?

After all, the gamble to air a sneek peak episode months before the season even premiered certainly paid off with tremendous buzz. And Glee won’t be at all hurt by having the juggernaut “American Idol” as its lead-in when it returns – even though the show’s return on Tuesdays starting in April will pit it against the final season of “Lost.”

What do you think? Will “Glee” be worth the wait?

Post by:
Filed under: Glee • television

1. jazzy

So gay! Wth is wrong w Fox? I need my Glee!

February 3, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  2. janetlaw

Oh, and by the way, for all you Glee naysayers – its called MUSICAL THEATRE. Not supposed to be a documentary – its fiction, like most of TV, even so-called "reality" shows. So sad that arts programs are cut more and more in schools now, so that people can't even recognize what musical theatre actually is. If Glee gets kids interested in theatre, music, dance, etc. when their school programs are becoming extinct, then I'm ALL for it.

December 10, 2009 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  3. janetlaw

April??? Are you kidding me??? Typical Fox. And they wonder why networks are faring poorly and cable stations are picking up audiences – DUH.

December 10, 2009 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. James

This is stupid. They haven't even aired a freaking full season yet. I love Glee, but even I can't wait a full four months before my well of enthusiasm runs dry.

Also, less Will please. He's even more annoying than his wife AND the simpering guidance counselor combined. Or how about replacing mathew whatshisname with someone who can actually rap without making other people's ears bleed?

December 3, 2009 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  5. Megan

I love Glee but I really hate that they make us wait so long, I mean we are the reason they make money and if you aren't going to keep us happy then you may just get a slap in the face when it returns.

December 1, 2009 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Dan

Nice show but it has no chance coming back against LOST. I will be watching LOST and MAYBE recording Glee. 4 months tends to temper the enthusiasm.

November 30, 2009 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jay

Why is American Idol so important? It's Bull!! GLEE is what life is about now, a good show that makes you want to get up and dance and just makes you feel GOOD.

Never in my years have I seen a show have THIS MUCH of an IMPACT in peoples lives. It brings smiles to our faces and tears to our eyes. And not sad tears, tears of enjoyment and happiness.

It's completely bogus for the to go on Hiatus till April, but as any other Gleek would say, " I'LL BE WAITING!"

November 28, 2009 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Marigall

I can't believe the network is that stupid. Four months is just too long to take a show off the air. Isn't there a less popular show they could move? I hated it when Glee didn't air for the World Series. Four months, what are you thinking FOX?

November 26, 2009 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  9. Matt

Fox – bite me.
    I'm SO sick of your bad decisions and poor treatment of great shows.

November 26, 2009 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  10. Lor

I totally Love Glee! I'm afraid that Fox will screw around with it, like ABC did with "Ugly Betty" and change days or times, and people won't look for it. Finally, an original show, with original ideas, and they can't leave good enough alone.

November 26, 2009 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  11. Allan

Another example of networks not caring a tinker's damn about their viewers.

November 26, 2009 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  12. Doc

Good riddance. Those of us in music education who REALLY work to produce excellence in our young musicians don't need ANOTHER example of "how easy" music is to create. If you want to see the actual results of the "music is easy" school of thought, watch the first couple weeks of American Idol.

November 26, 2009 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  13. Bryan

All we need is more Family Guy spin-offs to tide us over.

November 26, 2009 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  14. Glyn

No loss here. I tried to watch it and found it just as stupid as SAVED BY THE BELL. Of course I have family members who swear by it. I give it one more year and then its toast.

November 26, 2009 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. Sharon Grindstaff

There's no way I'd miss a single episode of Glee ... no matter what show it's up against. And I have several favorites. It's at the top.

November 26, 2009 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  16. Ramur

I will be watching Lost. I wanted to like Glee, but the fake pregnancy storyline was insulting.

November 26, 2009 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  17. don

When Glee returns, can it be with less of the simpering, whimpering guidance counselor and more of the coach, the principal and, of course, Jane Lynch? Here's hoping.

November 26, 2009 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  18. Alex

It depends what FOX has planned once the show comes back in April. If they're planning to air a full-length season (as opposed to 6 episodes or something), then this is no different than a regular between-seasons break. The networks are trying to break us of our September-to-April habit. If this is the new face of midseason hiatuses, however, no wonder people are abandoning the mainstream networks for cable and DVD. And I was thinking of watching Glee, too. If I remember I might watch it in April, but it's not a guarantee.

November 26, 2009 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  19. mytvjam

while GLEE is GREAT!!!! we only have one more season of LOST.
    priorities people.
    Fox is making a mistake. This should could work so well with the idol surroundings mainly because it is sooo different in soo many ways.

November 26, 2009 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  20. Andrea

For cryin' out loud... I need shows like this to get me thru the winter!

November 26, 2009 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  21. matthew M

My god!!! I hope they do not replace with a dance , or singing reality show....How I want to place a pistol to my head every night I try and find something worth watching...I find so you think you can dance or some washed up star singing......WHERE HAVE YOU GONE O LORD...MAKE FOX STOP WITH THE DANCE AND SINGING SHOWS!!!!!GLEE IS BEARABLE!!! DONT LET THEM RUIN THAT TOO!!!

November 26, 2009 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  22. debi

love it, yes ..... wait for it, yes ....... happy bout it ABSOLUTELY NOT.....

November 26, 2009 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  23. peaches01

Glee is my favorite show!!!! I will be one of its fans waiting on its return. You just have to root for the underdog,I guess you could say some people endure the same thing going to high school. Just love this show

November 26, 2009 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  24. katlee

Finally a decent show only to shuffled around to make room for better money making shows. This has Arrested Development (along with other greatly written shows, like Freaks and Geeks) written all over it when it was on one week, off the next, different time slot here & there. C'mon Fox – use some common sense for a change. Get rid of crap like Family Guy and find a permanent home for Glee!!

November 26, 2009 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  25. bob

good, the show sucks anyway. now get rid of American Idol

November 26, 2009 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  26. Lou

Why do businesses of all types excell so well at giving us mediocre junk and then come up with something the public obviously likes only to figure out a way to not meet the demand? Glee is great. The rest of Fox is boring at best. Fox - here's your best: Glee, Lie to Me, American Idol, Hell's Kitchen, 24. Here's what is getting tiring and predictable: Bones, House, and any American Idol look-alike!

November 26, 2009 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
  27. feh

Fox is making a mistake. I hope they consider what happened to those shows that were on forced hiatus because of the writer's strike. Most were canceled because fans were tired of holding on. Too long of a wait will inevitably create disinterest and will result in lower ratings.

FOX...Listen to your viewers for once or be prepared to loose the potential goldmine you've created.

November 26, 2009 at 3:42 am | Report abuse |
  28. Les

Never watched the show so maybe it is good, who knows. Don't particularly like the music on the show. The original songs – great! But chorus style? Yuck. Plus it's incredibly annoying that EVERY middle and high school choir across the planet is now singing these Glee songs and I have to listen to them over and over and over. (I'm a reporter and spend lots of time in schools, plus they perform in public randomly throughout the communities I work in.) It's driving me mad and it's a show I've never seen!

November 26, 2009 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  29. foxhater

i hate fox. If a show had 3 million viewers on any other network it would not be taken of the air. AKA DOLLHOUSE ROCKS I think we should all just boycott fox.

November 26, 2009 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  30. steve in kcmo

i'm certainly a fan except when the pc do-gooders dig their nails into the script like they've done a couple of times already.
    the show has almost endless plot possibilities from quinns pregnancy to how long before mr schue dumps his nag, fake prego wife and hooks up with school counselor lady, to anything sue ends up doing (she's gold) but what a monumental mistake to go black for four months with a show thats only 8 episodes old.
    but remember these folks wrote nip/tuck which went off the rails into la-la land the last 2 or 3 seasons and the fox promo dept has way too high opinion of their marketing skills. its a tv show, nothing more......
    and i cant believe what a bunch of tv-addicted couch potatoes have left comments about lost etc. do you people have either a job or a life?

November 26, 2009 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  31. LL

Another thought after watching tonight's show is that they take a lot of work to put together – the singing, choreography, acting, etc. Each show is a mini-production. They have to take time off to maintain a certain level of quality otherwise the show will suck. I mean, we're already seeing it a little bit with some of the storylines.

By the time April rolls around, Quinn will be having her baby and they can move on with new storylines because everyone agrees that the whole Quinn-Finn-Puck-Terri pregnancy storyline is getting old.

Also, it's a smart move for Fox to bring in the Glee cast onto American Idol to sing right before the May sweeps.

November 26, 2009 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  32. Andrea

I am still miffed about Justice...I swore I would never watch another Fox show and yet this one roped me in. Not because it is the next big thing, but it is amusing and lighthearted in the face of the times we are all facing. I am not a critic, no need to dissect it. I enjoy it for what it is and nothing more. I will be bummed to see it gone for 4 months, I guess I will just have to find something else.

November 26, 2009 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  33. Britt

I love this show. I don't really know why. I usually watch shows like CSI, Law & Order, (love Castle). But something about Glee has got me hooked. So Yes I will wait .... but I won't like it!

November 26, 2009 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  34. ZV

I'm glad, I hope when it returns it suffers and gets canceled.

November 26, 2009 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  35. syl

glee is a fun entertaining show...i have to admit, I HATE musicals...however, due to my husbands insistence, I gave it a chance and the both of us absolutely LOVE IT!! We became attached to the characters so quickly... four months?? I hope they don't change the writers or actors...

November 26, 2009 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  36. A

stupid show, let it go bye bye

November 26, 2009 at 12:37 am | Report abuse |
  37. Catherine

Yes! It'll def be worth the wait. Aren't they doing a nationwide tour while on hiatus (like American Idol)?

November 26, 2009 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  38. ctoINoc

The show is good BUT . . . cut with the make-believe pregnancy, alright? The wife is psycho and t hat storyline is really stupid.

November 26, 2009 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  39. Leslie B.

Four months?! I agree with the person who commented on how much older the actors will be by then! I've enjoyed some parts of the series and others, not so much. Even without having watched Lost for three seasons I'd be tempted to watch the sixth. Sounds like they are setting Glee up to be killed off.

November 25, 2009 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Ma

Ah yes, it's so easy (and ironic) to hate on a show that has a message of tolerance at its core. If we want to see what is really going on in our country's high schools all we have to do is watch the news at 11 or MTV. I, for one, find the show refreshingly different and the characters interesting. While it is not perfect (and no show since 'The Andy Griffith Show' is) it is wonderfully quirky and thoughtful. I will keep "Glee" alive on my Tivo and welcome it back when the time comes.

November 25, 2009 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Jean

It will be well worth the wait.

November 25, 2009 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  42. justsane

welcome to the world where the big three networks don't rule the airwaves...this has been going on for years now ("burn notice", "monk", "the closer", everything on hbo and showtime, and even the aforementioned "lost" all write their own schedules. get used to it.

November 25, 2009 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Laura

YES!!! We eagerly await the show each week – come on Fox, keep up with a good thing please!

November 25, 2009 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  44. R

Mad Men not back till a new season next year. The Vampire Diaries not back until March. And now this! I cannot believe it!

November 25, 2009 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ck

4 Months . . . . why bother if the network doesn't think enough of the viewers to keep it going ! If they are trying to save money don't bother. It was on the edge of our list anyway. People loose interes after awhile.

November 25, 2009 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Chris D.

I sure HOPE it's only a hiatus!

...but, who knows with FOX. I'm not sure what thier deal is, but they start all these great shows, screw up the marketing and scheduling so that nobody can be sure if a show will even be broadcast on a given night, and then cancel them because of low ratings.

I have high hopes that Glee WILL be back.

ps. I also hope Joss Whedon never signs another deal with FOX. I'm sick and tired of watching them screw him over.

November 25, 2009 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Michael

Stupid decision by FOX, but not nearly as stupid as Zucker's decision to have Leno demolish what was left of NBC's programming. And somehow Comcast wants to keep the idiot in charge. Big race to the bottom.

November 25, 2009 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Steven R.

Glee is great but Lost will come first. But that's okay, I don't watch Glee "live" now. I watch Criminal Minds, tape Glee and watch it an hour later. Works just fine.

November 25, 2009 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Brett P.

I was one of those folks who stuck around waiting for Glee after the sneak-peek preview earlier this year, and I'm glad I did. Now that it's had many more episodes, and I've become attached to the characters, there's no way I would miss it when it comes back. 4 months isn't too long to wait, I think.

November 25, 2009 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  50. drew miller towson

You have to think though. American Idol will start in January and anything behind it on Tuesday or Wednesday is going to get a boost. So, it makes sense to put other shows on then. Besides, they need to make new episodes and a lot of these actors are doing other things.

November 25, 2009 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Pete

Like many others, I saw all the pre-premiere hype about Glee, and I tuned in for the first 2 episodes.

Mildly entertaining at best, at least for me. Certainly not hilarious or even overly funny. I haven't watched it since, and don't miss it. Typical tripe from FOX.

November 25, 2009 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  52. James

LOVE Glee! It always makes me cry and laugh in every show!

Hurry back!!!

November 25, 2009 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Vanida

I like Glee and it's charm, but i LOVE lost .... I'll just DVR Glee.

November 25, 2009 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  54. blondie

it's a pretty awful show now, and it'll be pretty awful four months from now. I stopped watching after the first episode.

so good riddance.

November 25, 2009 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  55. LL

It makes sense for them to go on hiatus because Glee has no chance against the Winter Olympics and for it to come back right near the end of American Idol.

Also, I bet Fox is planning on taking the cast out to promote their album and stuff like that.

November 25, 2009 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Linda

That will seem like an eternity. My 19 year old daughter and I watch it together and laugh hysterically. We love GLEE.

November 25, 2009 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  57. GEM

I heart GLEE. I'll be waiting for you.

November 25, 2009 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  58. DW

I love Glee, and I don't believe the hiatus will hurt it at all. The show will air after American Idol in April, which is THE biggest push a new series could possibly get. I expect the ratings to skyrocket, and it may even beat Lost.

November 25, 2009 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  59. GleeFan1

Nooooooooo. Say it isn't so. We have been Gleekers from the start. I hope this isn't the demise.

November 25, 2009 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Drew

I'll wait for Glee, but when it comes back it will be strictly TIVO only for me if it's up against Lost.

November 25, 2009 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  61. kitty

Lost sucks (sorry fans)
    Love Glee-no matter your age-you knew someone like them in High School

November 25, 2009 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  62. GLeeDog

FOX ruins every good show! I know a lot of my friends aren't happy about it because they already watch two shows on Tuesday nights and I'm not either, especially now that Lost will be on that same night. I don't know if I will come back to it or not, that's a long time to wait. Here's to hoping it survives!

November 25, 2009 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  63. jackson, seattle

Lost will be on Tuesdays? Oy, another time change for the show. I wonder why.

November 25, 2009 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Jackie

High school is all about stereotypes, until you find your own unique "voice" so to speak. I think that the characters will evolve into their own persons. At least I hope! But admittedly, both Will Schuster's and Finn's ignorance to the under-handedness of their respective ladies is getting rather old.

November 25, 2009 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Keith

GLEE jumped the shark three episodes in, so who cares?

November 25, 2009 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  66. AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How can they? This is the best new show of the season!!! Come on Fox...give us a break!

November 25, 2009 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Nate

I've never seen a network so bound and determined to punch itself in the groin over and over and over again.

November 25, 2009 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Jack

I agree with bill also. it started fresh now the show actually needs serous retooling. The music numbers are great but everything else (storylines, acting, preachy-ness) is meh with a capital MEH! They can start with having characters which aren't played out direct stereotypes....

November 25, 2009 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Chris

FOX have always been morons when it comes to handling shows. Look at what they did to Firefly. That said though, they are not alone with this hiatus crap. Other networks are doing the same thing. Look at ABC and V. How the hell do they expect anyone to get into anything when they show a few episodes and then POOF it's gone for an extended period. We are creatures of habit. DUH. You show something exciting and we are excited to see the next part of the show the next week. That excitements wans after a period of time. We already had to deal with Gless on hiatus during the world series. I honestly didn't get back into watching it every wed after that. (I did tape it though but only beacuse I have my media center set to tape it by schedule otherwise I would have forgotten and would have had to watch it from the web).

November 25, 2009 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Miguel

Putting "Glee" on hiatus is a bad idea. Other shows that were ratings hits but put on hiatus ended up not getting renewed, such as ABC's "Commander In Chief." I think Fox is making a big mistake. If you lose your audience, it's almost impossible to get them back because they will move on to something else in a heartbeat.

November 25, 2009 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Ronnie Marshall

I guess I may be out of the loop on why Fox is suspending Glee for 4+ months (until April) .. I just started watching 2 episode ago and really enjoyed it (DVR-ing tonight's Wed 11/25 show). It's a really fun show & I've enjoyed it & would continue to watch it. If Fox is playing games (and they do play nasty games) I hope they think it will be worth it to take away a really good show w/enthusiastic audience support right now. They may be shooting themselves in the foot, and it they wind up w/no one caring anymore, come April, at least they'll know who (themselves) to blame. Frankly it sounds like a stupid move.

November 25, 2009 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Suzanne

I LOVE this show, what a huge disappointment but I will watch it when it returns. Hopefully FOX will come to its senses and get it back on the air faster than 4 months

November 25, 2009 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Michael Greenstone

Maybe the four months will allow the students and Mr. Schu to pick one of the 5974873927 songs they have been preparing for sectionals each week....or maybe sectionals is actually four months away and thus the plot will FINALLY go somewhere when they pick up the show again.

November 25, 2009 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  74. EC

I love Glee, but I love Lost more. Guess I'll watch Glee on hulu

November 25, 2009 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Amy

That is awful!! And I am not even in the desired demographic! What will we talk about at lunch on Thursdays?

November 25, 2009 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Gleefan

Who are the dumb dumbs that run Fox? A four month hiatus only to come back on a new night to go up against the last season of Lost? Have they lost their minds!!!! Way to kill a great show!

November 25, 2009 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Tom Hencke

Sorry to those who like it (including my daughter), but I, for one, will not miss this show one little bit. I was somewhat interested after the first show, but that was about it for me. I find none of the characters to be likable, or even remotely "real". The music is cheesy. The stereotypes are over the top, but not in any kind of fun and lovable way. The plot lines are pretty standard.
    Besides, I have always hated shows in which high school kids are played by actors/actresses who look WAY older than my college graduate sons.
    When "Glee" does come back, I'll be watching "Lost."

November 25, 2009 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Theresa

I love Glee, it is one of the better shows on TV. It is quirky, witty, intelligent and just plain fun. Networks, with their big egos, tend to kill some of the best shows – think Arrested Development – so I hope they do not kill Glee. But I will wait, although I will not be happy about it.

November 25, 2009 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Fred Evil

What an abysmal piece of garbage this show is. How is ANYBODY pining for this JUNK?!

November 25, 2009 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  80. FDR - Linthicum, MD

I concur with EL, this show is great and fox is trying it's best to screw it up just like they did with Family Guy.

I hope that Glee can survive as well as Family Guy did.

November 25, 2009 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  81. clk

Glad I have DVR – because I'll be watching LOST
    what a stupd thing for them to do -put Glee up against "big" competition. Guarantee that they cancel the show after a season against LOST.

I'll be watching both.

November 25, 2009 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Joe

I'll wait! This show is great!

I watched the first episode on a whim to just check it out and was immediately hooked. Not one bad actor on the show and the writing is fantastic.

I predict an Emmy for Jane Lynch next fall.

November 25, 2009 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  83. jenngator222

I like Glee, but sorry, LOST is a classic and I will watch LOST and DVR Glee

November 25, 2009 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Kelly

Going on hiatus for four months and then coming back and competing against Lost? I love Glee, but I'm definitely watching the last season of Lost.

November 25, 2009 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Jeffrey

Ridiculous to do this now. Most people have a few seconds of patience let alone four months. I hope another network rips them off in the meantime. Fox executives are idiots.

November 25, 2009 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  86. frank

Jane Lynch and the redhead are the only watchable people on that show. So much lazy, expository writing, mostly terrible acting, and sweet mother of god, the auto-tune on everyone is 1 step behind T-Pain.

A brainless, colorful karaoke show for the reality TV/LCD crowd.

I'll stick with Modern Family on Wednesdays.

November 25, 2009 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Kathleen

I am sad to see it leave for four months – but I coach high school cheerleading (I'm not evil like Sue, but I secretly wish I could be), I would just have to wait until basketball season was over to watch it on my DVR anyway. What are they going to do at the end of the school year? Are any of these kids seniors? Will they graduate? What about a Sue Sylvester extravaganza in the meantime? She should host ESPN's coverage of cheerleading competitions – that would be GREAT!!!

November 25, 2009 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  88. ilsrwy15

I agree with Bill. The first time that I saw the show I thought it was refreshing, then it started to drag on and on. Same story. Done with it.

November 25, 2009 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Jesse R

Bad move. It will hurt the ratings, fans, etc. I can't wait for the final season of Lost. I will be watching Jack and Kate for the final season. Glee producers are as foolish as Melrose Place going up against Dancing with the Stars. I think the networks are trying to kill themselves. So sad.

November 25, 2009 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Bill - Los Angeles CA

I've already deleted it from my DVR series recordings. It was good at first, but like all good things on TV, the show became a little too over done!

November 25, 2009 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Mike

It'll likely be worth the wait, but I wonder if it's going to lose some steam. Some shows just create their own success - it just works. When you interrupt it by moving a night, or going on hiatus, etc., people begin to kind of wonder "is it really that good."

November 25, 2009 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  92. becky

I will wait forever for glee.

November 25, 2009 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Mike

One of the best shows on Tv...will be worth the wait, although I think it is a gamble. After all, these actors are playing High School students, can they afford them to get 4 months older?

November 25, 2009 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Cat

If the season's remaining episodes are as good as the last 2, then, yes, it will be worth the wait. I love Glee!

November 25, 2009 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  95. EL

Leave it to Fox to kill another good show. What a bunch of morons.

November 25, 2009 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |