November 6th, 2009

Dwight grabs attention on 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'

Thank you Dwight!

The “sixth housewife” said what so many were thinking Thursday night on part two of the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” reunion when he remarked on the ladies' decidedly low-key manner.

After quipping that he felt like he was in church, he called the peaches out for their new it’s-all-love-spiel. Now while I don’t necessarily want to see the women at each other’s throats constantly, I agree with Dwight that they seemed to be almost suppressing their natural personalities to keep the peace.

The only time things got even mildly spicy was when Lisa took on Dwight and Sheree for their comments about her fashion show, which she insisted was not a runway show (despite the presence of a runway).

The only redeeming moment came for me when the camera caught Dwight’s face as Kim casually mentioned his new penile implant. I love that he shrugged it off, but for a minute there I thought he was going to leap over and test her new “can’t be pulled off” wig!

At the very least I would have liked to have seen him come out and pull a Kanye West-type interruption while Kim sang “Tardy for the Party.”

Did you like the show or did you fly above it?

1. tu quan ao

Hello there, I found your site by way of Google even as searching for a comparable matter, your website got here up, it appears good. I have added to favourites|added to bookmarks.

August 30, 2012 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  2. praca

ou did a forgiving annoyance creating a words respecting the usefulness photographers like me with no adventure with stock. You explained so much that I needed to know. I studio it with consuming interest. You are a grave writer. I’m on top of the everyone to treat met you and opinionated that you are as profitable and clubby as your work indicates. Your naval forces is appreciated.

April 12, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Zimmy from MN

I think Dwight should be the NEW house wife, he is the BEST! If it wasn't for him, sheree would not have had a show.

Dwight! I'm your biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it hangin'

November 13, 2009 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. zzm

ok lets all be real if it was not for the drama we will not watch! Alot of the comments i read stated the word ghetto...Well if you watch real house wife shows its the same drama...you put five women together some one is jealous of one another and like to talk about each other which i can see if was rich women or working women its all the same! I'm sure you know of women that you work with or live in the same neighborhod with is all the same! Any way i personal dont think there women act this was they do it for the ratings! For the people who commented on that lisa, sheree, or kim never have there kids well keep in mind they are not shooting 24/7! And some people choose to keep there kids off the show! If i were them i would too! So some of you say cancel the show just dont watch it! Im looking foward to a new season! I think its a great show! Keep up they hard work RHOA we all have to make out money!

November 10, 2009 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Kadee

I was disappointed with the reunion, perhaps they were more reserved than expected, because it was to close to the date of AJ's passing. Anway, I love Khandi, and she certainly doesn't need that show . She clearly is a well rounded talented person. I recall Kim saying that we would see the real Nene in season 2 and we did. That Nene is triflin, jelous,angry mean person. Sheree is so ghetto and needs speach therapy. Lisa is ghetto with a capital G. Did anyone catch Kim, Khandi and Lisa on the Jay Leno Show... Kim and Lisa definatley solitified how ignorant and classless they really are.

November 10, 2009 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Beeps

I did not care for it at all. I looked at the Housewives because they told it like it was, and to see them so cool and calm did nothing for me. Mr. D was the bomb though. He should be on all the time. I flew the nest on this one.

November 10, 2009 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  7. sher

Nene seemed drugged up. Very subdued and not present to the evening. Is she on some kind of antidepressant or something?

November 10, 2009 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jessica

This show is not "entertainment". This show is dumb. Why do we all follow these people who don't mean anything to the world except the fact that they have money? Why are they "celebrities"? What have they done to make the world a better place? Nothing. With the exception of Kandi – but even she hasn't done anything that anyone knows about in years. So what if they are all nice women? or catty women? or rich women? Why don't they do a "Real housewives of Tucson" or "Detroit" – and follow REAL housewives?! Because no one would watch! So why are we watching them?!

November 10, 2009 at 4:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. JustSaying

Overall I was very disappointed with the housewives this season. They were very childish and did nothing but backbit. GROW UP!

I don't know what to believe about Kim and her lying. But she is way too into herself. She couldn't possible make a good friend, because Kim is going to always come first.

Sheree is FAKE. She is a snake and thinks too highly of herself. Get over yourself, you're not pretty at all. Average at best. Like Kim she puts herself above everyone else including her children. You rarely see her being a mother. She acts like a diva (queen, b--). And She talks out of the side of her mouth; a real snake.

Nene, it's about time you shut up! I have a sign in my home that says, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt," you might want to consider that Nene because you come across 'Ghetto'. You're certainly not a gifted speaker. You do seem to be a good mother especially to your oldest son. I believe, your husband has money, but what do you have? Are you even educated past High School?

Lisa, you say in your opening that you don't do anything that doesn't make you money. Are you really that greedy? And why don't you acknowledge your oldest child? Does your husband accept him? And why are you such a b--? You talk behind the other housewives' back. Isn't this the same thing that you accused Kim of doing? Your no longer pretty. Your inner ugliness has overtook what little beauty you had on the outside.

November 9, 2009 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Chesca

This is reality at its best. Look at all of the comments and the reactions. This is exactly what Bravo wants to see and the people on this show work it. I watch the show for its pure entertainment and the fake drama. The reunion show was a big bust and you could see Andy being frustrated by the no responses. I do believe the women were caught in some bad light and agreed before the show to be tight lipped. The show is heavily edited and scripted to portray these women the way the producers want. This year it was NeNe turn to be to the bad one causing all the trouble. Dwight and the gay contingent were so funny in all of their high heels. Big Papa loves the limelight so much he even showed up at the reunion. But we know he still maintains his secret identity that everyone in Atlanta and the internet already now. I look forward to next year and hope they do not repeat thir performance from the reunion show.

November 9, 2009 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  11. JustSaying

Dwight knew more about setting up a fashion show than Sheree. She should kiss his feet.

November 9, 2009 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. sowhat

people, calm down-it's just TV. Why is everyone hatin on Kim for wearing a wig when 99 % of black women, inlcuding myself were weave? It' s a double standard. I have a head full of hair but want to change it up sometimes- who cares!! If Kim wants to wear wigs, what's the big deal? I do think the women are an embarassment to black women everywhere with the way they carry themselves, but they are no diferent than the orange county wives, New Jersey wives, bad girls club and the rest.

November 9, 2009 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Patricia Roundtree

I think this season of the "Atlanta Housewives" was just what it is supposed to be, entertaining. Great season ladies and you too Dwight. I'm looking forward to catching up with you on the next season. LOL.

November 9, 2009 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Lynnie

It is a TV show, it is entertainment and that is all. Many Atlanta residents are personally insulted, but they should not be. Big cities like LA, NY and Chicago have had been portrayed negatively in movies and TV for decades, as have their residents. If you recognize that it is strictly entertainment, there will be no problem. As for the women, most of us know or have met someone just like each of them, so to call them fake is stupid. The one thing that bothered me was how many viewers sided with Kim and her adulterous relationship. Having an affair with someone's husband is nothing to be proud of. I was more sickened by the viewers that showed her love for doing it. This man still lives with his wife and children. To glorify that she and her children sleep with him was pathetic. I do not think Ms Kim is the victim she claims to be. She will not own up to her garbage, but she is quick to call someone out. Let's see how much love she has for Kandi once the camera stop rolling. Lisa, Nene and Sheree were as I expected. Dwight wants to be Andre Leon Talley but it is not happening. Think people, what major fashion events have you seen Dwight at, what photo shoots, none. He did not even know who the lady was that discovered fashion week when she critiqued his poor taste and when he found out he was majorly defensive. Kandi was great and I am happy for her, but I think her makeup artist makes her eyes look too harsh.

November 9, 2009 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  15. lynn

Would love to see a show with Dwight and NeNe and their adventures.It would be entertainment without all the DRAMA.

Sheree-fake, no talent only married a rich athlete.
    Kim-trash always will be-tone deaf
    Lisa-fake, not as rich as she wants us to believe
    Kandi-uneducated, cannot speak in complete sentences-ok singer. Nice mom

Dwight's a hoot. NeNe-nice husband-love when she tries to parent son. These two I would tune in for-won't be watching Atlanta next yr-boring as a group. Fake-they fight then all act like friends. So silly-not worth my time.

November 9, 2009 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  16. Shaks

A lot of people said that the Jersey one was more interesting...hmm. It seems to me like the only good episode was with the "table."

BRING ON DC Housewives!!!!!

November 9, 2009 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  17. Your-Shoe-Store.com

It almost looked like Kim and Dwight were into each other–more than just friends–when they were interviewed together...they complimented each other looks, etc.

They didn't go at it during the reunion, for that I was glad, but during the show they were sniping at each other all the time and getting angry, but most of the time, it was beyond me why they were fighting. Seemed like a group of overly-sensitive women. Which, got annoying.

I like the ladies that are polite, pleasant and honest. The ones that are witchy, well who needs it.

November 9, 2009 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  18. a-REAL-atl-housewife

This show is absolute anal tripe. Cancel it PLEASE. Real Atlanta housewives are not boring. We are incredibly diverse, creative, vital, and interesting women who lead highly productive lives. With the exception of Kandi, these females are uneducated, inarticulate, pretentious, greedy, bawdy, and salacious pretenders. I will no longer waste my valuable time on this ludicrous show (not that I watched it more than 3 or 4 times) nor will any of my friends, family and colleagues.

November 8, 2009 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  19. nicole

I liked the show cant wait until season three

November 8, 2009 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Melissa

This season was full of drama!! I have always felt sorry for Kim regarding the girls always dumping on her, usually bc of some mess that NeNe started(imagine that) but she lied so much on the reunion show that I couldn't feel sorry for her. Her house is nicely decorated but all of the pictures of her are over the top. Get over yourself. Try a family pertrait that doesn't focus on you in your entry. NeNe is so wannabe!!!! She hates on everyone at some point. She is so petty like my third grader coming home with he say stuff everyday. Grow up and stop being so fake. Lisa just works my nerves, she acts so goody goody but she is only wasting that mans money with her constant failed attempts at business. She has none. Those clothes were so ugly and too darned tight on her and the show was a ghetto party. She needs to go to new York and see a real fashion show. Sheray was and is a fat a** joke. She makes my stomach turn. Again thank goodness for hair extensions and makeup, by the way what respectable woman goes to her sons concert in jeans and a hoodie? A ghetto rat!!!!! Dwight, OMG, his house is something I would have never aired on tv, print or the comics. I too thought that he was going to flip over something to get to Kim. Is she trying to be NeNe? yet in a way he did deserve it. Lastly, Kandi is the best. Yes she has it going on. She is so real and caring about more than herself. I love that she is trying to be Kim's friend. Kim needs someone to show her about being a real woman. Kandi doesn't live above her means and the rest flaunt their cars, never even seen what Kandi drives. She is so real to her family and love her house. Elegant yet liveable for a family. It may be messy but I sure hate when I miss it!!

November 8, 2009 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  21. Diva in the Rock

It amazes me how people hate so much on other. But check this out this story or article did not just pop up on your screen you chose and obviously wanted to see what "Dwight grabs attention on 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' was all about! I know that our society has ingnorant people but dang come on!

November 8, 2009 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  22. April

i started watching the real housewives this season. at first i liked NeNe but now i can not stand her. she thinks she is better than everybody else and that the show would be nothing without her. i regret buying her book.

lisa is sooo fake. the first time i watched the show i could tell she was fake. she don't have her other kids because the judge said she was an unfit mother and she wants to have more kids? please. her clothing line sucks and she said she wants to make it affordable to people by having stuff that costs 300 dollars. we are in a recession people can not afford that and neither can lisa considering she had to sell her house.

kim is kim. you either like her or hate her. she is the only one other than Kandi who is honest.

sheree's clothing line rocked! i would definitely buy her stuff.

last but not least, kandi is the best. she kept it real all season and she is the only housewife other than kim who has not lost her house.

dwight needs to go on with his diva self. he is just like nene, it has to be all about him.

November 7, 2009 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  23. bevvie

Nothing has ever been said that indicates that Kandi is broke. She appears to be the only one with an income of her own from her music career. Ever heard of royalties? She is a song writer and a producer, so she has an income.

No comment on the penile implant. Some things should stay personal.

Of them all, Lisa is the biggest letdown. She seemed genuine the first season, but now goes from one of the ladies to the next as the best friend. Now she is all Team Nene. Please!

November 7, 2009 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Yvette

Part 1 of the Reunion Show was Boring as Heck....but I did enjoy Part 2. Last year I loved NeNe, I do still like her but she seemed a little jealous that Kim was doing what she set out to do record a record. I do like Kim because it takes a lot of nerve to stand up to the other housewives especially being the only caucasian person on the show. Last year I didnt like Sheree', however, I loved how she came to life with the "who gone check me Boo" incident with the party planner. I liked She by Sheree' and also liked Lisa's Closet Freak but as Dwight was saying with Fashion, you have to be into details. Lisa I am still undecided on but I do love her relationship with her husband. I absolutely Loved Kandi! The most "real" of all the housewives. My sympathy for her and the family of AJ. Also this is only entertainment people...dont take it so seriously. If there is a Girls Next Door show on there can be a RHOA!

November 7, 2009 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Ralphie

This is the order of realness:
    1.Kandi, 2. Nene, 3.Lisa, 4.Sheree, 5.Kim (Kim is completely fake inside and out; she did not even go to Kandi's singing engagement after Kandi helped her with the "Tardy" song).

November 7, 2009 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Pookie

They are becoming a bore......NeNe is a Hater......she's jealous of Kim, yes the mistress. They are all broke....but Lisa "spinned" the hell out of the question on her losing the house to foreclosure...."Quick Sale" is a Foreclosure Term, Miss Ex-Sweat....where's your other children, and she doesn't spend any time with the little baby.....I like her hot husband tho.....she comes off as "phoney"....Did you see her ugly sister and mama And daddy in California? They are LIVING in the GHET-TO for real........Neither she or She by Sheree have any taste in clothing....Sheree is so "PHONEY" She looks like a Man.....turned Angry Black Woman and I don't EVER see her spending time with her children. Cleveland never had any "real" women....what's there, GHETTOS and Cornfields!

November 7, 2009 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  27. DrTgl

I have been a faithful fan of the RHOA for 2 seasons. I have since grown tired of the immaturity and phony behaviors. They owed us a lot more on the reunion show. I'm not sure why they chose the tight-lipped approach to the final episodes. But, it was classic for these women. I think the show should be cancelled. My understanding is that none of the women are rich anymore. And, the drama is STALE. If Bravo is smart, the RHOA will not air season 3 episodes.

November 7, 2009 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Lloyd Whiteurstlwhit

I watched the show this season for the first time. My wife and I find it most entertaining. One question. Why is the show called The Real Housewifes of Atlanta when only two of them are married?

November 7, 2009 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  29. Atlanta Classy City

I think Dwight brought the housewives together because he always was helping the women out on Ideas I hope Dwight have his own reality show one day he would do a good job.
    I like the Atlanta housewives because I be bored at home I just turn on Tv to watch Atlanta housewives it just brought laughs in my life.
    I hope they continue Atlanta housewives next year.

Keep up the good work Dwight

November 7, 2009 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  30. JKH

Rich Human Trash

November 7, 2009 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  31. Valerie

Hell, Dwight told about his own penile implant on one of the episodes of Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen so I don't know why he acted like Kim told his secret!!! Andy asked/ commented on his eyelashes (they looked fake) and Dwight brought up his penile implant. He did not want to address his eyelashes but offered information about his implant!!!!

November 6, 2009 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  32. bjj

Ratings, ratings, ratings.... thats all it adds up to. But, only 2 of them are real house wives and do spend time with them. I think the others should be replaced with real housewives from Atlanta. I hear some of them don't even live there. Life is too hard as it is for bickering and backbitting. I wish I had 1/4 of what they have, I would be thanking the Lord for my life, health, strength, and my family. Get it together BRAVO. Let's see some "Real Housewives" that cook, clean, do homework, and housework and still have time to love her man.

November 6, 2009 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Bill

nothing but low end trash that got caught up in the era of easy credit. They are all broke losers who have lost their houses.

November 6, 2009 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Dani from AZ

what happened to the other housewives show? People who live on the street are more behaved than these women. Its sad what shows sell today. I have stopped watching the show a couple of months ago, but most of these people responding saying that the show is horrible, will most likely still watch it, thats how drama works.

November 6, 2009 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  35. shannon g

I really like the show. I love Dwight because he is down to earth and real to the core. Lisa is an idiot, she did have fashion show. It goes to show that Lisa doesn't know what she is doing and Sheree, when it comes down to the fashion business. Sheree was very lucky to have Dwight assist her, and he did take care of 95% percent of the show. Both fashion shows were very amateur. I think Kim is everyone's punching bag, because she does tell the truth about all of them and they hate it.
    Nene needs to tone it down, because is starting to look like she wants to be the center point of the show, and flaring up at Kandi for no reason.
    Kandi need to watch her back with them all.

November 6, 2009 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Angel

This was the most boring show. I was screaming do something say something. Get mad something. I am wandering did the network make them sit there like that. Or were they drugged. I can't stand it. I have to say it was LOL when Kim kept denying making out with the guy even ever Andy rolled the tape. I have to give it to Andy he tried they just wouldn't bite. The song OMG somebody should be honest with that girl so she never, ever do that again!

Love the girls will miss them while they're gone!!

November 6, 2009 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  37. EE

Living in the rich suburbs of Atlanta, I can honestly say I've never met anyone who appears to be as vapid and ghetto as these "real" housewives. I know this show is for entertainment, but good lord someone must really hate Atlanta/south to give these women a TV show. It is also insulting when one of them went to Athens and they showed every ghetto house there is. Athens maybe poor, but they forgot to include that it is a college town with a great art and music scene. Downtown Athens is full of boutiques and north campus is particularly beautiful.

November 6, 2009 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Emily G

I loved this season of the housewives, kept me on the edge of my seat for sure. The reunion was hilarious! Kim was lying through her teeth, and you could tell by the expressions on all of the ladies faces that they didn't buy any of her bs either. My favorite part was when the host called Kim out about making out with the random guy on the street after her and sheree's fight. Kim feverishly denied it, and then they showed a clip of it actually happening. Kim is a trashy homewrecker. The only REAL housewife is Kandi, I love her!

November 6, 2009 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  39. mandy

Did anyone notice how bad Sheree's outfit was?......it was a big old mess....overkill on the accessories!....bad hair! and she claims to be the most fashionable... and i found it funny that she wasn't wearing her own line...at least Lisa was....the reunion was quite boring this time around...Kim's performance was hilarious....poor soul....i think OC is going to take over the drama crown....

November 6, 2009 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Housewife from Ripley

I liked the song, but if that was truly Kims voice even with backup help, then heaven help any future she thinks she might have in the music field. Kim is the least likeable one on the show. She just comes across as some cheap kept tart. I'd love to see her replaced.

November 6, 2009 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Sighing about RHOA

I used to be a fan of this show because it was somewhat entertaining watching so called "classy ladies" behave like little monsters all the time.

Recently, I have become angered by the show. Each of them claim to have so much business sense but yet no business. You have free advertisements, access to money (although not as much as they let on cause all of them are living check to check), and plenty of time on their hands. Why hasn't anything come from this? None of their websites are fully operational, and the ones that are up offer no product. Even Sheree noticed that "Who gonna check me boo" has t-shirt appeal, but no t-shirts available. No jewelry, clothing, nothing. You all know you're broke, come on!!!

People are watching this show every time it comes on; look at that potential customer base and no one is taking advantage. I wish I could stand around during production and get the catch phrase of the week. Send them to some print company and have the sale items ready!

November 6, 2009 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  42. MamaJo

The theme of the "Housewives" series are the tales of women with more money than sense. And honestly, all the 'wives' from all the different cities really do not have all that much money. But it's still more money than sense. Won't be watching anymore. The "boo-hoo's" about how "broke" they are now has started.... get a life!!!

November 6, 2009 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  43. selena

HOney bee thats funny/but true..real housewives are with their families

November 6, 2009 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  44. wayne

Dwight is just sooooooo annoying. From his face (that been pulled tighter that little old puppet lady from Waylon and Madam), to his unfashionable bigger than life ties, he just needs to mind his own business. For someone who wants to be a diva of style, did he know how, in his own word, 'dreadful" he looked when he was out there running in his heels and leotard? Has anyone ever told him about wearing a jockstrap so he could put a fence around those yard dogs down below? Dwight, if you want to really help the show's ratings, (which it will desperately need after this boring reunion), talk your good friend NeNe into getting those sagging sweet potatoes on her chest lifted.

November 6, 2009 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  45. gus

People actually watch this crap? Is this the level of intelligence of many Americans? This is beyond sad, it is scary.

November 6, 2009 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  46. LoveTV

What was gong on last night? Nobody was saying what they really wanted to. There must be something going on. Everyone was giving each other funny looks when people talked. I wonder why they were holding back.

Kandi should no associate her music career with Kim. That was not a good idea for her. Kim was terrible and can't sing!!! She was talking the words not singing them.

Maybe I should start my own clothing line?

November 6, 2009 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  47. DJAY

NENE is the best. Kim is just a low down monkey with a wig on as NENE indicated. Sheree is full of herself and Lisa well what is her purpose on the show, she adds no value. Candi is genuine and has a good head on her shoulders. Overall I like the show, so keep it coming and let us all stop hating. They are who they are and its good entertainment.

November 6, 2009 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  48. luv it

This is a reality show, each female in the show is doing whatever it takes to get paid....Kandi, NeNe, Lisa, Sheree & kim are making there $$$$, so if you dont like it turn to oprah!!!

November 6, 2009 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  49. eb

yes yes yes, kandi is probably the only WOMAN on the show with the most class and dignity. kim is as fake as they come, talks about everyone, but can't back up anything when confronted. the rest have their ways as women do but kim is the worst and kandi is the best.

November 6, 2009 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Honeybee

I don't even see why this show is called Real Housewives, all the REAL HOUSEWIVES I know spend time with there husband & children. You never see any of these ladies spending time with there children or husbands. The show should be called Real Drama Queens of Atlanta!!!

November 6, 2009 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Stretch

I love Dwight. He needs to be right up in the mix of those ladies! He's a wonderful flame-thrower!
    Kim makes the show and has proven it by being NeNe's friend, and forgiving her over and over again.
    Lisa and Sheree need to take a hike! Leave Ed, he's hot.
    Kandi....what a darling!!

November 6, 2009 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Rocket

Trash. They are so fake and just want publicity. Lets get the Jersey Wives back soon. They don't play!!!!!

November 6, 2009 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Jen

You can take the women out of the ghetto, but apparently you can't take the ghetto out of the women, especially Sheree. And Kim's nothing but a high class hooker, though she doesn't talk like she has any class. Never seen so many narcissistic people share the same space. All of these women, with the exception of Kandi, definitely reflect badly on Atlanta and on women. No wonder some men view women like they do!! Kandi is the only "real" person on that show. She has class, she's down to earth, she's not catty, she's not caught up in herself and she genuinely cares for other people. I watch the show because it's like watching a train wreck, but I'm hating on all these chicks but Kandi every minute

November 6, 2009 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  54. jj

Kandi – the only Housewife with class and dignity!
    Sheree – yes, Sheree, you have a good figure, as you said, but your face LOOKS OLD!
    Kim – Trash – can you honestly say that you are a good role model for your two daughters???? Big Papa is married and has a family!
    NeNe – nasty, nasty NeNe. I thought she was "real", but after last season, she's just low class.
    Lisa – As fake as they get!
    Dwight – pathetic.

November 6, 2009 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  55. vonnee

I thought they faked and mugged their way through it. But, I'm sure the claws will come out next season. Dwight should have his own show. NeNe goes from ghetto fabulous to suburban queen and calls Kandi ghetto! GMAFB! Sheree and Lisa are probably the most stable [and that ain't saying much], and fight like middle-schoolers!

At first I thought the other housewives were ganging up on Kim. After watching more closely, I can only conclude that Kim is a sttraight up opportunist. In the clip where she first meets Kandi she immediately zeroes in on the Dallas Austin connection. Remember, he was inlisted to help Kim cut a demo in season 1. She knew Kandi was in the industry and had already asked Dallas about her. She is only using Kandi. She used her to make Tardy for the Party and couldn't even show up for Kandi's performance because....her daughter was sick! GMAFB! She uses a nanny for everything from grocery shopping to running off with Big Poppa. She could've used the nanny to support her friend! My prediction is that Kim and Kandi will be the new conflict of the next season.

November 6, 2009 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Melissa

What's the point in having a reunion to get the low down on a lot of what went on if they won't answer any of the questions that are asked? Andy asked the same question over and over and none of them would respond! There was actual footage of Kim makin' out with some random guy on the street but none of them would admit to it! There was something very strange about that reunion.. very strange.

November 6, 2009 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Jented

This is what happens when trashy Wh*&# get a little money. It's a sad, sad statement on our society. You wonder why America has such a bad name internationally? This is a good reason why!

November 6, 2009 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  58. m from den

Where should I start, y'all?
    I started watching this show by channel-flipping accident a few weeks ago. The "reunion" was pretty weak, but it's called ratings strategy. Bravo told them "Save the cattiness for next season". However, I did enjoy Lisa putting the fake-eyelash wearing Dwight (or "D-Wrong" as Isaac Misrahi called him last week) in his place. That "She by Sheree" show reminded me of the boring Ebony Fashion Fair shows I used to go to...ALL drama and NO substance. Does Sheree actually think anyone is going to BUY those clothes? They wouldn't even sell in a blue-light special. Sheree and Dwight need to go back to fashion school. Everyone was so impressed with Sheree's "who's gonna check me, boo" comment like she was all that, but if I was that guy she was hollering at, she would find out who was going to check her. She needs to just go away because she comes off as a bitter divorcee who can't design! I agree, NeNe does stir up trouble, as does Kim. I still like NeNe though because she adds the ghettoness to the show that you viewers so desparately crave (as though you didn't get enough of it on VH1). I can tolerate Lisa, she's down to earth, but the coolest one is Kandi. And...instead of wearing another tired weave, Kandi actually wears her own hair in the coolest styles...Go Kandi!

November 6, 2009 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  59. JLH

Dwight is the FUNNIEST thing on that show! "A fashion show with no fashions....how dreadful"! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 6, 2009 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Shell

Stella, you are right Sheree & Dwight need to get over themselves! SNOBS!! NeNe is a big bully Moose with awful wigs, a real witch this season. Kim is harmless in her own little world. Lisa is a wannabee and Kandi is the only one that seems real.

The reunion show was so low key, like they had a pact to keep quiet.

The show is entertaining :)

November 6, 2009 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Nadine

Queet- get a life! You ARE definately playing the race card. You need to understand that there are affluent black people, not just white. I'm sure those other houewives shows closely parallel that of Atlanta. I've seen a couple of previews of those "other" shows that show women arguing and eve flipping over a table. So you need a reality check....and let's be real the Atlanta women put that franchise on the map!!

November 6, 2009 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Jeanie

I am not a mean spirited person but here is my short and sweet on each housewife – they bring it on themselves:
    Kim: extra dumb blond bimbo but for some reason, likeable
    NeNe: loudmouth fat bimbo, not likeable
    Sheree: looks like a man, lousy personality, not likeable
    Khandi: the only one with class and heart, very likeable
    Lisa: just there, take her or leave her
    Dwight: absolute idiot, embarrassing to mankind

November 6, 2009 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Patrick

After that lame-ass reunion show, I’m starting to believe the rumor that, according to Kim’s ex-publicist’s Twitter account, the housewives were tight-lipped on purpose.

The rumor goes that Real Housewives of Atlanta is going into syndication, but that the cast is not going to receive any extra compensation from syndicated airings of the show. So they’re pissed, and they sat at the reunion for eight hours and were mostly civil and reasonable, in order to punish King Gay Andy Cohen and the rest of the folks at Bravo.

November 6, 2009 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Ann

NeNe is the trouble maker with her ugly ass. All of them should be ashamed of themselves for acting the way they do. The are all GHETTO!!!! And the only real money that they have comes from the show. A real wealthy woman would not even allow herself to be associated with that bunch. Kim and Khandi are the only two that are really real. You get what you see. NeNe, Lisa, and Sharie or whatever her name is are straight up low class ghetto women, thats trying to be something they are not. And that is wealthy and classy. The show should be cancelled. They have made black women look bad enough.

November 6, 2009 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Audrey

You know I read all your comments you wrote. What's wrong with the show, Dwight is fabulous without him the show would be boring. As for NeNe I think she's great, she's straight forward and tells it like it is. Also for Lisa I think she's a beautiful person and smart, she also tells it like it is. Shera, now if it wasn't for Dwight helping her out with her so call fashion show that would of flop again. I don't know why they don't tell her she has no talent in fashion what so ever. Kim, oh my god did brovo really needed to put trailer trash on this show. NO!!! She is just worthless on there. Sleeping with a married man, what kind of values is she teaching her to girls to be.

November 6, 2009 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Hal Doby

This show is an embarrassment for the City of Atlanta. It makes our women look like self-absorbed drama queens.

November 6, 2009 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Crystal

I am a big fan. However, last nights show was a little dull. I do have a couple of questions. Did NeNe get false teeth? Yes she is ghetto not hood? Finally, Dwight, what a hot mess. To each his own, but you can be whoever you want to be these days? Well, apparently he didnt want to be a limp noodle anymore. Kim....stop telling everybody's business. Lets not forget her twitting Neffe's phone number. Lastly, I am looking forward to another season. Hell, all the housewives, Orange County and the rest of them are rich and full of drama. Color, race, geographics, and weaves have nothing to do with it!

November 6, 2009 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  68. jules

Queet- it sounds you ARE bringing the race card and shouldn't. Each season there are tons of critical stuff on all the women. I guess you don't look at the internet much

November 6, 2009 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  69. jules

I also thought it was funny how Dwight did all the work for Sheree and she kept taking credit. He made this season fun and bring that little gay white boy back too

November 6, 2009 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  70. jules

I find it funny black women making fun of a white woman because she has fake hair. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

November 6, 2009 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Beth

This season was hard to watch. Stupid. How can anyone take these women seriously? I axe you.

November 6, 2009 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Jaydub

I really think Kandi doesn't belong on that show. She is "above" them. I really liked Sheree and Lisa at first, but then when they are doing their interview style appearances, they just sound stuck up and judgemental. Kandi is the same in a same or in the interview – she simply keeps her nose clean, doesn't bash other people and just respects all. Her song says it all – Fly above. As far as Kim goes, I think she's harmless. I read people, and although I don't see her in person, I get the sense that she was not a popular child growing up, and maybe even teased, so she is doing everything she can to make a name for herself, get noticed, be part of the "in" crowd, etc... I really think she means well.

November 6, 2009 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Vickie B.

I agree the ladies appear a little subdued and I told a friend that on last week. Whichmakes me think that things are scripted!! Dwight well he should go about his business, who put him in charge – he has no clue I am glad that Lisa confronted himbecause he is so full of himself.

November 6, 2009 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Tricia

If these girls were not rich, catty, full of drama, hungry for fame and attention, and ghetto we would not watch the show! I applaud the ladies for the entertainment they give and I can't wait for the next season. I am looking forward to their conjured-up fights and fake smiles because in the end, its what keeps me watching!

November 6, 2009 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Tam

Candi, love you girl but you were over done. The facial expressions the hair the makeup....all too much.

November 6, 2009 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Yolanda

I want a show about me: Broke ass housewife tryin to make a living by cleaning old people's behinds! I cook dinner,shop for groceries at Price Right,wash clothes with Sun detergent,pick up my kids in my Ford Focus and go to church were I try to tithe.Oh I also take care of my husband in the bedroom....Now thats a REAL HOUSEWIFE!!!!

November 6, 2009 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  77. LL

They are an embarrassment to the South for sure. They aren't from Atlanta, they are from Duluth. The real ladies of Atlanta don't act like this! It's nothing but trash. can we bring back the New Jersey crew finally? Now that is a good show.

November 6, 2009 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Queet

Why is it that the Real Housewives of Atlanta was low down, classless and all the other words used to describe them. But the Real Housewives of NJ, or NY, or OC, same concept BUT none of those words have been used to describe them at all? Not playing the race card, just pointing out the obvious.

November 6, 2009 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Rachel

To be perfectly honest with you I stopped watching this season because of Ne'Ne. First season she was fine but this season it seems like she lost her mind. And Sheree just gets on my nerves- what is the deal with the entitlement complex that woman has?

November 6, 2009 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  80. christy

when i tell you they are a mess all the way around on that show.Kim is ridiculus do she really think that wig line is gonna sell and that music equipment in the studio can make anybody sound good on a song even if you cant hold a tune.AND KIM DEFINENTLY CANT HOLD A TUNE.i hope they take this show off the air because its boring now in the beginning it was funny but now its just lame they are too old to keep up as much mess as they do on that show.

November 6, 2009 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Blake

I personally love the housewives. Kim the most. Shemay not be the best singer in the world but hey , how many other people would get up there and perform ? Shes real about being fake and thats why I love her. And although the vocals through the show were not exactly perfect, the dancers were off the chain. Kandi is also one of my favorites. Absolutely love her. And Dwight , hey , the bigger the better.

November 6, 2009 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Dianna

What is the point of having a reunion show, if everyone is going to act fake? It seems as though they would rather talk about each other when there not around, instead of face-to-face. It just doesn't make sense to me.

November 6, 2009 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Kimberly Phillips

I think the ladies took the low road all through this series and decided to take the high road on the reunion show. It could have been out of respect for AJ's memory or even just because they had a chance to look and see how childish they really were in this season. I think Kim did not catch on to stay on the high road because she detour when she decided to tell that Dwight had a Penile Implant. She is so darn dizzy. All I can say is I enjoyed these ladies and I was glad to see them get their acts together at the least for the reunion show. Now I can not wait to see what Orange County Housewives will be doing.

November 6, 2009 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  84. meme

Boring,Boring<boring!

No zip to this reunion. And Kim cannot carry a tune in a bucket, but she has great fake boobs.

November 6, 2009 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  85. No housewife

Lisa has too much botox in her forehead. she is such a little gold digger!

November 6, 2009 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Jules

I like the show. It shows me that rich people can be just as uneducated-acting, trashy and low-class as any other group of people.

I can't imagine too many viewers like Kim, but if she weren't on the show it wouldn't be half as fun. Nene got pretty vicious this season, I think she does want all the attention. Kandi, was a breath of fresh air!

November 6, 2009 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  87. lillie

Kim PLEASE STOP SINGING! And I agree with everybody I felt like I was in Chruxh. I was NOT a good Part 1 and 2 Reunion. I wish Andy would GO AWAY ALSO. Lisa and NeNe was so GOOD and the others was so BORING! Kandi outfix and makeup was so UGLY on her she look like a clown. and Kim PLEASE I hate those wigs ! and Big Papa needs to find a NEW HOLE! Dwight is so FUNNY I love him.

November 6, 2009 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  88. mx

Where did Dwight come from, and why to they all think that he has an ounce of style...he is the one that makes the whole show a freak show. If they all had an ounce of style or class, they would be living in "Atlanta"...since none of them have mailing addresses that are Atlanta, GA.

November 6, 2009 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Deb

Kandi is the only one who had/has a real career. I can see the rest as having used this venue for what they really want to pursue. So get on w/ your other careers and don't let the screen door hit you!!!

November 6, 2009 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Lori

Dwight got his just deserts (too sweet) last night. His little no it all self trying to take over the show and tell everyone what he thought about each one. Go Kim!! shook that little thang with the whole implant remark and did it cool as a cucumber. Love it!!! But have to say they do not represent Ga. woman or anything Southern!! Bravo get the real GRITS on your show and your sure to have a hit.

November 6, 2009 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  91. PH

Everyone is right, the show is an embarassment to women. Kandi does not need to be in such a low-life group of women. Sheree is all about sheree. She has nothing nice to say about anyone. Plus she is UGLY! She is so narcistic is killing even her. Kim is nothing but a blown-up botox undercover HO trying to be sombody, NeNe is stupid as stupid come. Dwight and Kandi are the only ones with any class. The rest of them are just cheap entertainment.

November 6, 2009 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Stella

Housewives is a guilty pleasure for me and my friends. We love watching people "with money" complain over the most simple things in life. It just verifies that money can't buy class. Which brings me to Sheree: Honey, you married money, got less than you wanted in the divorce, and think you are the bees knees. Yo Sher, people with class don't have to tell others thay have it – we can tell by ones's behavior. And you ain't got any, Boo. As far as Nene goes, she most definately is the instigator in the drama. She picked a fight with Kandi (and called her ghetto) before she even knew her. However, I do feel for her with her father situation. I experienced something very similar and can 100% relate to her feelings. She may have been dealing with her paternal emotions by taking them out on the other women this season. Kim – she's a character, she is. I hope she learns to be as honest with everything else in her life as she is with her proud acknowledgement of her enhancements. Lisa and Ed are adorable together. Dwight needs to make a sex tape to show off his new work. He's a little too conceited for me, which is why he and Sheree must get along so well.

November 6, 2009 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  93. shanese

Dwight...The "sixth housewife"... okay I think that whole show needs a serious reality check.... seriously....

November 6, 2009 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  94. kcgirl

I think the show was rather on the LOW KEY side as well...and rather boring...the only part that I found to be interesting was when Kim give up the juice about Dwight...and rightful so...who made him an important part of the HOUSEWIVES OF ATL...he was a friend of NENE's and now he is being invited to sit on the couch at the reunion shows..now come on...and i find it funny that he is a HAIR DRESSER, but on the show he is doing everything else and an expert on EVERYTHING....can we downsize the GAY men on the show and stick to who the show is really about..and it is not DWIGHT...

November 6, 2009 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Jaima

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT...THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT...THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT...THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT

Why is everyone taking this show so serious? If you do not like how these women are representing Atlanta, then simply hit the power button. Obviously, you are watching if you are commenting.

I love this show, it proves to me that rich, poor or in between that people have real problems just like the rest of us.

November 6, 2009 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Sharona

What happened to the fun shows like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy!!! I loved that show!! Too much negativity and fighting is boring and pulls you down. These "ladies" need to grow up! Take this show off the air!! All of the Housewives shows!!! And that other stupid one with the Millon Dollar Listing!! They are a sad bunch of spoiled little kids that step on whoever to get ahead.

November 6, 2009 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Sharona

I agree completely dewlove!! These tramps behave like ghetto children!! No class at all!! I think the show should be CANCELLED!! These "ladies" flaunt their wealth like spoiled little girls. It makes me sick! I would rather watch something else. There are tons of people out there who work 10 times as hard and can't pay their bills, and they just take it for granted. You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't the the ghetto out of the girl.

November 6, 2009 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  98. dan

I always suspected that NeNe was behind all the fights between Kim and the other women. I think she was upset that Sheree and Kim were getting along so she told Sheree that Kim was saying things about her. She really doesn't like it when people do not like her best.

I know NeNe is a big woman, but the episdoe where Lisa visited her at Nene's house made NeNe look like a giant. I wonder if Bravo did that on purpose because it almost seemed like she was too big for her house.

November 6, 2009 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  99. MiMi Divine

What did he get a penile implant for? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would lay down with that woman of a monster (i guess he got tired of strapping one on)... YUCK! Plus the bed would be stained from all the make-up he wears...

November 6, 2009 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Mo

This show needs to go...Nene especially – OMG could she be any more low-class and ridiculous?

November 6, 2009 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  101. christy393

i watched the show last night and i am still a kim fan no matter what she is hot. dwight is dwight he is funny but this show is suppost 2 b abt the housewives not him. i will continue to watch and love the show

November 6, 2009 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  102. KL

Well, I have watched 2 seasons now. I think this will be my time watching–it just didn't show me anything of significance to me. Make me wonder what was edited out for television.

November 6, 2009 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  103. S. Wickstrom

Stepford Wives ???

What was going on with them? They acted like they were told they couldn't say anything negative or act out in any way. I'm not for violence or screaming matches all the time, but this was ridiculousy out of character and extremely boring!!!

November 6, 2009 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  104. JayeH

Here are the FACTS (1) The show is called The Real Housewives OF Atlanta, not Housewives FROM Atlanta. The only cast member FROM Atlanta is KANDI and she is representing the city with style, class, and poise. The others grew up rough and messy and didn't have much. Now that they have acquired a little more, they are still just that 'rough and messy' (2) NeNe wears a 'quick weave' which is a technique where the real hair is braided down flat or laid flat towards the back, a stocking cap is placed onto the head then the synthetic hair weave is glued on top of it; Kim wears a faux wig, in which a small amount of her real hair is left out in the front in order to comb back over the front of the wig; Sheree wears weave extensions likely to add length and volume; Not certain about Lisa. Kandi doesn't and Dwight definately doesn't wear weave (at least not on the show). (3) Dwight and Sheree are the same person. Look closer

November 6, 2009 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  105. eva

I really like the show. Reality TV, It's just entertainment. But that Kim is a trip and those wigs look like wigs, they don't look real at all. I don't believe a word she says and she can't sing. NeNe's my girl tho. Hope to see the crew next season.

November 6, 2009 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Brandon

The penile implant thing was ridiculous!!!!

I could not believe that Kim brought it up!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

November 6, 2009 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  107. biglis

Bunch of low close losers. The only one who really has anything going for her is Khandi. The rest of them are a bunch of wanna bees!
    And Sheree is so inarticulate it's pathetic, she's has less intelligence than a 9 year old! Take this crap off!

November 6, 2009 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  108. mc

These women are all about the money the show makes them. If you don't like to watch it then don't and stop making them money from your viewing it. Although it is kinda like a train wreck ; you just can't take your eyes of it no matter how bad it gets.

November 6, 2009 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  109. JJ

This show was pointless. They were all fake, and OMG Kim's performance was a joke, I can not believe Kandi would willing be associated with this.

November 6, 2009 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  110. becky

why does kim wear a wig? whats up with her real hair?

November 6, 2009 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  111. schmitty

The only real person in the bunch is Candy. The rest of them spend so much time "blowing their own horns" for attention of any kind. Their sense of entitlement is unbelieveable. Especially Nene and Sheree.
    They offer the world very little but expect everyone to adore them just because they "think" they are above everyone else. They are fake, low life wanna be's that need to re-think their priorities and start contributing to society. They are an embarassment to women around the world.

November 6, 2009 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  112. nikki

I disagree with you annette. A low down dirty monkey has more class than kim. What she is can't be displayed here.

November 6, 2009 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Latoya

I am addicted to the Housewives, I must admit, but I was extremely disappointed in Nene this season. While she is human and everyone has their moments, she was SO CATTY and nasty this season. I think the "fame" from the first season got to her, and she felt the need to be "extra". I was surprised both Kim and Nene decided to put everything behind them, at least during the reunion show. I was sure they'd be at each other's throats after watching the arguments they had this season.

November 6, 2009 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Kanesha

Why you girls so hard on Kim for her weave, wigs or what ever? Have any of you been paying attention to the awful wig stuff NeNe wears. Honey, NeNe needs to take some of that money Bravo is paying her & get some real stuff. Please.....Who ever is the makeup artist for the show appears to take these gals to the wanna be ghetto. At least Kim admits what is fake on her.
    All these girls give Atlanta a bad rap including the female race. Bravo has really gone to an all time low with this group. I watched once & served on through......get a life. Dwight may want to one of the girls & he admits it. Are we for sure NeNe is what she says???

November 6, 2009 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Tracey

The show was very subdued, but maybe they decided they already looked like a bunch of low class "ladies" from the season and really didn't need to add to that imagine. But subdued is boring...plain and simple. So the reunion shows were a yawn for me. The only "lady" that has been consistently that way is Kandi....I really like her. Now on to some more low class women with cash....The OC's version. It appears to be an exciting season brewing.

November 6, 2009 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  116. TINA

trash – all of them

embarrassment to Atlanta & all the south

Please take them off the air.

November 6, 2009 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  117. dewlove

trash, trash, trash, trash, trash......it's pathetic that these "ladies" have the financial resources to support their spoiled, materialistic personas. I would rather watch shows about real people living real lives or fake characters living fake lives than watch these repugnant wastes of flesh and botox try to boo-hoo their way through their lavish lifestyles. I am ashamed that society bothers watching this drek.

November 6, 2009 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  118. BeBe

Does Kim even know the word's to her own song?

November 6, 2009 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  119. camrod04

NeNe is the fake one, always keeping up trouble. Did everyone notice when she wasnt at any of the events how everyone got along.

November 6, 2009 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  120. MD

These women are all about publicity. Most of the things that are coming out of their mouths are immature and childlish. These women live lives of privilege and want us to feel for them, Sure. Write another book about how hard yoyr life is when you dont even go to the grocery store for smal errands. Continue the drama and acting like teenagers. Viewers are becoming tired of the whining that these D "celebrities are spuing.

November 6, 2009 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  121. annette

I think Kim made all the Housewives look stupid while she sat her fake ass there and hide behind some bull crap scheme she had come up with and they allowed her to do it, I took offense to the fact when she said that African Americans came up with the weave idea and she is just trying to keep up. Like NeNe said Kim is a low down dirty monkey with a wig on.

November 6, 2009 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  122. tbird

the show seemed a little over the top and fake..

November 6, 2009 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |