October 30th, 2009

Atlanta 'Housewives' reunion bored me

Was I the only one bored to tears with Part 1 of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" reunion Thursday night?

Other than having the opportunity to hear from Kandi about how she's doing in the wake of A.J.'s death, the event was rather dull for me.

Perhaps it's because the "Housewives" so often bring the drama, that this season's sit down of the Georgia peaches came across as almost staid.

Kim and NeNe are cool again after Kim accused her of choking her at the mall? Really? Like reunion host Andy Cohen said, I'm not buying it.

I've gotten into it with frenemies before – though not to the extent of an alleged almost beat-down – and I can't see that all it takes is a two-and-a-half hour phone call to "clear the air" and now we are chums again.  If two people are that reasonable to start with, there never would have been that type of beef in the first place.

I know Kim and NeNe often break up to make up, but this latest incident is a tad suspect to me.

Everyone seemed like they were just so over it and couldn't be bothered to rise to  the occasion, not even when it appeared as if Cohen was baiting them.

And what's up with Big Poppa just "dropping by" during the commercial break?

1. mike

kim needs to take the 80k and buy a life and a friend. she can't sing or act, she is only good on her back. She looks lost on the show and needs a mentor in life rain man and im being nice. lmao

February 21, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Drea

You are not along i thought it sucked. It was the most fake thing i have ever seen. i mean everybody was avoiding questions but when a statement was made everybodies eyeballs were going up into their head. i mean with all those faces they might as well just said what's on their minds. Kim is a pathalogical liar and like i said it was just fake, i don't think i would watch a third season b/c i wouldn't believe anything that's going on, and for the record KIM CAN'T SING! ugh and part 2 sucked even more d'wight was the only real person on there.

November 10, 2009 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  3. jazzymarie

Well, I think they want more money, and thats why they were so rude to andy and reserved.

Don't give them a dime bravo, give some new ones

November 9, 2009 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  4. lauratheresa

Kim's song was awful !! At least Kandi has some talent. It was very tame but that's ok–still a fan & also enjoyed Real Housewives of the OC & Andy's show. Peace

November 6, 2009 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  5. tperk

Reunion part 2 SUCKED!!!! Lisa and that aggravating laugh got on my last nerves!!

November 5, 2009 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. torn

I really cant stand Ne Ne, how in the world could that big amazon call any body "ghetto". With all those missing teeth in her mouth, moose like shape! TEAM KANDI ALL THE WAY!!!!

November 5, 2009 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  7. Siege

Kim causes all this controversy on the show with her I-do-what-I-want attitude, but when asked about these very same things, all we hear is "Let's just move on." She can dish it out but when confronted, she just can't take it.

I really want to see Dwight have his own show....

Sheree was cracking me up. "I thought that's what a mistress was...a woman with a married man," then this totally innocent oh-so-confused look from her.

November 4, 2009 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. pris

I love the show ,wasn't to thrilled about the reunion but can"t wait until next season. I love Nene,she is my absolute favorite. I hope she gets a show of her own. The other girls are cool, but not that interesting. Love Lisa and Ed and I hope the best for them. Kim is boring and Sheree is semi boring. Not that into Kandi. I think Dwight should be on a show with Nene love them both.

November 3, 2009 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jim Nasium

Pray tell me why Sheree took any credit for her fashion show when Dwight was the one that pulled it off.....from making sure her hair was done to organzing the entire show. The line should be called She by Dwight – Hating by Sheree.

November 3, 2009 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jim Nasium

The very fact that all the women describe themselves as classy a million times a show indicates that they are not. Sheree described herself as a member of ATL's elite. How can you be elite while waiting on alimony money to live and using your childrens child support for anything but their upkeep. Lisa and her smile gave it all away when her husband expressed a need for them to downsize and her concern is wanting to continue to live wealthy. Duhhhh. Shows that she is not the wealthy one. Nene....what can I say. Got the nerve to call someone else ghetto when she is the ghettoist of the bunch. And why keep pretending to be ok when the house you live in is a rental for the show and in each episode you're driving a different truck....also rentals I guess. All of the women need to get up and find a real job. At your ages, you don't have much time left. Go Kandi....you are the only one worthy of praise.

November 3, 2009 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jazzmyn

The show was boring. I didn't like how Kim refused to answer any questions. I was very disappointed with Nene this season. I thought she was the realest one but her jealousy and insecurities showed up so strong – that I realized she's not real, she's hiding. Lisa's still my girl but she's appearing a little bit fake. I love Big Ed – the sexiest man alive!! Their relationship is amazing. Kandi is my new favorite. Class, talent, beauty, sophistication, honesty, loyalty – she's someone I would be friends with. Kim and Sheree – both not worth my time.

November 3, 2009 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  12. CA2GA

Nene acts like a spoiled teenager, Lisa is a gold-digger and is so FAKE, Sheree appears to be a closet lesbian and want to make everyone think she is so important, when she is not and Kim is just like... whatever. She is stupid and the comments she makes is outright STUPID. The only two that makes any sense is Kandi and Dwight. Dwight should have his own reality show...he is so funny and real.

November 3, 2009 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Hani

I sat through the whole show and was surprised there was no catfight. I wonder what Nene and Kim drunk before the reunion!!Kandi and Dwight are my favorite. The rest need to be in the next season of charm school. Nene needs to get over herself and Kim needs to get a life, what kind of example is she setting for her daughters.

November 3, 2009 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Janimal

I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a guy on the production crew, that for hours they sat there and all was quiet and boring, and it was frustrating. So then they opened the bar and after the gals got to drinking, they finally got the footage they needed to bring the drama.

So perhaps in part 2 of the reunion, they'll be the crazy women we know them to be. Because part 1 was dull dull dull. they didn't do a great job of teasing part 2 to make me want to tune in. But I do want to see if I can tell what parts were filmed after they were drinking and how they edited that!

November 3, 2009 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Nikki

I agree that Kandi is the only "Housewife" with class. Aside from Lisa, she is the only one who has a real job.

Kim needs a reality check. She sets a poor example for her children. She is having an affair with a married man. (By the way, I saw Big Papa on TMZ. He's not so big!!! and his kids were on an episode of Kids Cribs on MTV) On the other hand, I feel like Kim is misguided. She needs someone to tell her to get her life together.

Lisa tries to portray herself as a perfect person but I don't think she is a bad person. I thought it was odd that she did not have custody of her two kids with Keith Sweat, but I don't know the true story behind that.

Nene... I know people like Nene. They pretend like they are such good people. They try to talk about everyone else and refuse to look at their own flaws. I think She is pure EVIL. She is a grown woman, yet she is always causing drama. It's really sad.

November 3, 2009 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Lisa

Ok...I was a little bit disappointed with this season, but NOT because of Kandi. I thought that she was very real, put her emotions out there for the world to see. I really liked her. I wish her much success in the future- Nene.......well, I can't say that I agree with how she acted ALL season, but I understand why. In one of the episodes, she said that her main pet peeve was when someone betrays her.......and she felt betrayed by Kim and the whole Tardy for the party thing. I don't think she REALLY had personal issues with Kandi...she just kind of got caught up in the mix because she helped Kim with the song. I'm not condoning Nene's behavior...but I understand. She's doing the right thing by limiting her time around Kim...because, unfortunately, people like that don't change. If "Big Poppa" wasn't rolling in money, do you think she'd be after him the way she is? No, I don't think so. We've seen her make the rounds through the girls, and when she tires of them, or doesn't need them anymore, she throws them out like yesterday's trash. That friend of hers (I dont remember her name...) the one that is always there like Kim's personal therapist.......is going to be the next one to get tossed out the door once Kim finds someone "better". Nene doesn't need someone like that in her life. Her husband and kids have her back...and that's the most important thing. Lisa- I think that honestly, Lisa is about the money. I'm not really talking in a gold-digger kind of way...but I could SEE the look on her face change when her husband brought up downsizing. She SAID the right things...but her face said another. I think she finally DID come around when she thought about it and realized that downgrading for them, really ISN'T TRULY downgrading. She's got a great husband--when he said that it wasnt about the house, but what matters is his family-that is a good man. Lisa should consider herself lucky. Sheree has made a lot of positive changes this season–but, still has work to do..... I think the money that she spends on independence parties and such...could be better spent...but that's just my opinion. I will say this-she had my FAVORITE line of this season "Who's going to check me boo?" That is CLASSIC. LOLOLOL. I think that her line was decent--but she should have shown more appreciation to Dwight....who really seemed like he did alot to help the production. I don't know...perhaps she did...and it was edited out....but I HOPE she did. Kim, Kim...Kim......first off, I just do not believe that she is 30. SHE may believe that she' s 30, but there is no way........I refuse to believe that. I sincerely believe that Kim is a user and she's going to stay that way.
    Dwight-I would love to see him have his own show. I think he's great and alllwwaaayyyyssss keeps it real.

November 3, 2009 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Lori

You guys need to give it a chance, after all this is a two part reunion with the best coming up on Thursday, Nov. 5th. I actually enjoyed the ladies being able to sit down as adult women to hash out there problems. You also have to realize that Kandi took a big blow in the deaths of her uncle and former fiancee AJ. So it seems that BRAVO took the reunion piece kind of slow to deal with the more serious issues. Again, watch Thursday for part 2 of the reunion.

Peace,

Ms Lori

November 3, 2009 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Babygirl

I love Kandi, she is the only one with a heart and really cares for others and not herself. They need at least one like her on the show, but when you step to her she will put you back in your place. The show was taped a week after AJ died, I think they were behaving out of respect for Kandi. I wish they had Dwight and NeNe's gay friend from Cali on though, those two are always good for a laugh.

November 3, 2009 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Idol Worship

The reunion was boring. Class and sophistication has nothing to do with this. This is a reality show not a tv sitcom. There should be no acting just raw emotions. However, I did not see it here. I saw alot of acting. Not buying it. If they don't bring the raw drama, the show is gone. I don't need to watch another boring tv show. I want excitment. I don't want class, I want real raw low down drama.

Candi is boring, I liked the twist with Jewel and her mom. But she need to bring it or they should replace her. Nene is unpreditable, luv her but this season she didn't seem as raw. Luv Sherea, she's real and will bring it if she has to. Kim is backstabbing but this season she seem to be acting. Lisa play both sides, but she need to bring more drama. Luv the gay guy but he seem a little reserve this season. I think Atlanta was the best of the housewives, with New Jersey and Orange County a close second and third. However, Atlanta got subdued in the end. They need to bring it more next season and add some new twist to the show.

November 3, 2009 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  20. Kim

I'm not impressed with any of them.
    If your so Rich and so much better than the rest of us, you act like you came straight out the hood and just got some money and kept your ghetto ways.
    I don't respect any of them. I think they act like spoiled little girls, like they are still in middle school.
    I think I feel sorry for their kids. They must be some confused kids. It's all about the dollars and the big houses and the bling bling . It's all about me, me, me. What great role models they are.

November 3, 2009 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  21. K.

Here's what i've heard...
    Their show has now gone into sydocation with Bravo, BUT because there was no mention of extra pay for syndication in their initial contracts they've decided they were going to tone down the drama so that the show is no longer popular.

Well, that's what happens when you're not a real actor with a real acting contract. Reality bites.

November 3, 2009 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  22. mochalatte

These women will never make "Mother of the Year". I never see the children nor do I hear them talking about them. They never talk about what they need to do for them i.e., taking them to school, helping them with homework, supporting them in school activities, NOTHING!!! I talk about my children all the time and they are adults and married now.

This show suppose to be "Housewives of Atlanta". Why are Kim, Sheree and Kandi on the show?

I agree with P.M. – if you want to see "Housewives", visit any local elementary, middle or high school where you WILL find them dropping/picking up their kids, sitting side line at their games, supporting them in fundraisers, etc. I promise that they will not have as much drama as these women have because they wouldn't have time.

They are ridiculous, but entertaining, sad to say!!!

November 3, 2009 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  23. Jeanie

Come on people....it's entertainment. Lights, action, cameras...IN
    THE HOUSE and following you around. Don't get it twisted...it's
    TV.

November 3, 2009 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  24. betty

Also, I forgot to mention that Lisa said she is a real estate broker (how did she lose her home, she should know all the ends and outs of how to save your house?) All of the ladies are sad and money grubbing. They are getting paid for the show, what are they doing with the money.
    Is Kandi still the guardian over AJ's twins. I think that is what he used her for to take care of all his children. She was stupid enough to do it. Her mom knew the real deal. I hate how she jerks her neck around and flip her head up, how can you call that real. Kandi is just like the rest of them. Fake! Crazy! and Ghetto to the max!

If Kandi is all that why didn't she have a classy and sophisticated man.

Austin didn't work with Kim because she could not sing.

November 2, 2009 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  25. betty

I think that Kandi doesn't add anything to the show. She is very ghetto (as NeNe thinks she is). Her grammer is absolutely horrible, she is not classy as you all think. Every time you see her on the show, she is shoveling food down her big mouth. Her singing is okay, its not all of that. AJ was on her level, ghetto (sorry tos peak ill of the dead)! Kandi should go back to school or somewhere to improve her language skills. Now, I like NeNe because she is real. She brings the drama to the show. She does speak correct English. However her situation with her father is heartbeaking, been there and have experienced it. Kim is just not even worth mentioning. In the end, she will turn on Kandi and she definitely cannot sing. She did stab NeNe in the back but NeNe should be glad that she didn't sing with her. Sheree's line is pathetic as well. Its like high school. She speaks of her success, what success! I love Nene's hair, it looks better than it has on the entire show, both seasons. Sheree is sickening. She is not all of that and seems to not spend tiime with her children. They all think of just money! Lisa, all I can say is that Ed knows how to handle her. She is kind of fake as well. Its something about her that I cannot put my finger on. Anyway, I am looking forward to part II of the reunion to see the Golddigger perform.

November 2, 2009 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  26. missyRose

I liked NeNe better last year, too. It's a shame she is using her size to bully others, just like some bad man bullied her. Shame on her, she should know better. Really, what is her problem?

Lisa, wow, she's in a predicament trying to have another baby to please her husband. She clearly doesn't want any more, & probably can't at her age, anyway. Now hearing about the ex & other kids, makes sense. She's so cute, tho.

Sheree, go to design school if you want to be a designer. You don't know squat. But you look good! Your body is amazing.

Kandi, love you girl. So sorry for your loss. I like her little spunky style.

Kim, what are we going to do with you? I hope someday you realize you deserve your OWN man & not just somebody else's sloppy seconds. Show us your real hair & let your freak flag fly!

Dwight is killin' it! He did make the show, altho the accessories WERE tacky, Sheree would have had a DISASTER without him!

Finally, please, can women of a certain age COVER IT UP & WEAR A DAMN BRA, already? Don't nobody want to see all that!

November 2, 2009 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  27. gail

The reunion show was a letdown, I am tired of the Atlanta bunch, I have realized that the show is staged. it has to be, one while nene and Kim is fighting the next time they are touring together, I saw them on a nighttly talk show together. and lisa does play both sides. Kim is pathetic. Sheree is just Sheree. The show is very disappointing now. but I so like Nene wigs and her house. Lisa needs to talk about her other children sometimes.

November 2, 2009 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Michelle D.

As a REAL Atlanta Housewife, I can honestly say that that is NOT how the majority of us act. It's all about ratings, controversy and scandal. Follow the dollar signs, people and get a clue. watch something that's good for your brain instead.

November 2, 2009 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  29. KP

I am a housewives junkie (cant wait for OC). Here is my P.o.V.

NeNe – is pathetic and needs to have all eyes on her and if people do not bow down and conform to her views, she will bite their heads off. I think she is a jealous person and is using her childhood/ searching for father/book deal as an excuse. I can give an outline of my life and have someone pen my book, duh.

Lisa – isn't so bad, still got some fakeness there, but I like the way her and Ed interact.
    Sheree – the biggest fake the funk of the bunch. Just like with Nene, I can give my ideas to someone and have them design my line – she is NOT a designer.

Kandi, definitely the ONLY only classy one in the group, I wish her success.

Kim, although I think the whole Big Poppa thing is played out, I hope her wig line does well. She is a trouble maker but I think she keeps it real, she doesn't fake the funk like nene & sheree.

November 2, 2009 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  30. pierce

Is it a requirement for the show's housewives to be ugly, inside and out?

I just wonder because all of them in all the shows are extremely ugly.

Now there is this new show, Dallas Divas and Daughters and save one child, all of them are pretty ugly.
    What's the scoop?

November 2, 2009 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Mrs. White

Who is Big Poppa? Why is Kim stuck on a man who doesn't even want to be in the public eye with her, if the wife knows then it shouldn't be a problem. RIGHT? and Kim you are not that beautiful not with an attitude like that and i have to say Lisa you are the best house wife in Atlanta.

November 2, 2009 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Cynthia

It was boring, but maybe they felt then needed to be that way in light of Kandi's lost. Hopefully Part 2 will bring more

November 2, 2009 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Meb

If you are dumb enough to watch this show in the first place, than who cares? The reunion was boring? How about the whole damn show is boring. How about your lives are boring.

Get off you couches and go out there and live, people!

November 2, 2009 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  34. M. Chris

I enjoy watching the real housewives of atlanta because it gives me a break from 'everyday' back-biting women of african descent are guilty of and reminds me that its just not 'regular' middle class women that do it. It actually makes me want to be a better woman.. I'm hoping that as they themselves watch the playbacks, they get a sense of how they are being portrayed in the public eye; and, though editing can be blamed for how things are put together, editing has nothing to do with the content of your character and what comes out of your own mouth.
    We all have problems of being judgemental, but that stems with being not satisfied with who you are, in and of yourself.
    The positives of the show are the ways the married women react with their spouses; and even though AJ has passed, I believed he truly loved Kandi but was 'human' and had made mistakes in the past. Kandi is the 'realest' person on the show, she is an 'everyday' woman. Ne-Ne is like some of my girlfriends who I no longer associate with, but still have love for. Lisa needs to be honest and happy with her situation and herself. Sheree needs to be honest with herself and find happiness with whatever/whomever and however. Kim, Lord help her. She is confused- confused and not setting a very good example for her daughters. Her big mouth is going to be her BIG poppa undoing–you are making it hard for him to get divorced and giving the wife all the ammo in the world (if that is truly what he wants to do). Be careful.

However, I wish them all well. In this day and age, media is FORever. You should never do anything in public you would be ashamed of behind closed doors.

November 2, 2009 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Serene One

The reunion was interesting. It appears that everyone was a bit restrained. They all looked like they had something to say...their body language indicated that...yet they held back. I feel that something happened right before they went on the air that caused them to all be as reserved as they were. Big Bully NeNe probably told them all not to mention the fight that they had or something because they certainly don't hold back on the show so why not hash it out on the reunion? Last season Ne Ne was my absolute favorite person on the show. This year she is the absolute worst character on this show who displays rude and obnoxious behavior. She has a real jealousy problem. She does not want Kim talking to Sheree...Kim talking to Kandi. She invited Kim to several outings to supposedly clear the air and then talked about her badly behind her back so she wasn't really trying to clear anything. She has turned out to be very fake and I feel really bad about that because I don't think that is the real Ne Ne. I believe that all of the publicity that she has experienced has changed her way of thinking, her attitude and even her walk. She sashay's from side to side now like she's on the runway or something all the time. I can't stand to watch her. It breaks my heart to see someone with a good heart turn sour like that. Kandi is my favorite person on the show. She is very real and tries her best to avoid confrontation. Of course when you're up against people like Ne Ne that's not an easy thing to do. She loves Riley and all in all she is a well rounded person. I don't believe she will change. I hope she stays just as she is. Last year I had mixed feelings about Lisa. I saw her play both sides of the fence last year and that made me not take to her too much but this year she is friends with everybody and doesn't talk about people too much. Only Kim who she tolerates but will never be best friends with. She minds her own business and keeps busy and that's a good thing so I'm liking her more and more. Sheree has grown a bit. Last year she got mixed up with Kim and was just full of herself and "her success" whatever that was supposed to be because all I saw her doing was spending her ex-husbands money. This year she's playing it low. If you notice you NEVER see Sheree visiting anyone at their home. They almost always come to her. She is very reserved this year and doesn't really talk to any of the ladies too much. She has her other friend on the show who she chats with for advice on her upcoming clothing line and she keeps a good deal of distance from the others on the show. Besides, they can't handle her anyway. "Who gonna check me boo?" (LOL). But I can say that I was disappointed that she did not give Dwight any credit for that fashion show. He does a lot of talking but I can tell you that the proof was in the pudding. He did a fantasic job so I tip my hat off to him because were it not for him that show would have flopped big time. And last but not least is Kim. I don't know what to say about her. Sometimes I think she's telling the truth and she's a victim...at other times I think she just tells a bunch of lies. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I just don't know what to say about her but I'll tell you this...she can't sing a lick. I am so looking forward to this retarded performance of "Tardy for the Party" on the next show so I can get a good laugh. Unbelieveable. Her kids should be able to tell her she can't sing. It goes to show that anyone really can make a record (LOL)!! And I hope she's done with those boobs because if they get any bigger they will explode. Pow!!!

November 2, 2009 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  36. TEETEE

Pls bring Big Papa on the show with "Kim", to prove that he does his thing and his wife does her thing in Cali. I want to see this aired on the show real soon. NeNe, was very calm, and cool, seems as though she had alot on her mind (her own affairs), I would hope. Lisa, gained weight/but she is still a pretty woman? I thought she was pregnant but no luck yet, in due time I am sure. Lisa, I loved your fashion show also, go girl. Sherre, keep up with your dream of(fashion), you are looking in the right direction also. You are quite and laid back, speak your mind when you really must ok. Khandi, I read in Sister-Sister magazine the interview with "Jamie and AJ' he stated that your mother was a big time gambler and was in alot of debt...if so I hope she gets help, that is no good. We all have our bad habits, and you are still my number 1 character on the show, don't get caught up in the moment with all the drama with "Kim and NeNe" they are just alike that is why they can't deal with one another to a certain point. Kim tells lies, and tries to 'twist and talk her way around and out of them...the game is over girl. NeNe speaks the truth, but jumps down your throat to often for 'small things', be more tactful.
    Khandi, sorry for your loss, but I see u are keeping yourself busy. Take care of mom, we only have one.PEACE!!

November 2, 2009 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Babydaddy

The show is intertaining..... That's show biz. Nene needs a strong man, the type of man who can tell her no and shut up.

November 2, 2009 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Kathy

You can't tell me that Kim has all that money from her waitressing and nursing days. She's full of it when she says big poppa doesn't pay her bills. My niece is a nurse and she doesn't drive a Bentley.
    Kim is a crzy woman who is in denial. She thinks she is do goos lookin'. Look again, sisiter...you look ridiculous.

November 2, 2009 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  39. ivette santiago

I want to see who big poppa is!!!!! and i want moved to tears from boredom i guess i agree that they didnt want anymore bickering because of Kandi's ongoing problems...

November 2, 2009 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Choconet

There is a lot of deception in this show, self-deception as well as them deceiving themselves and each other. The host tried to get something started yet no one would take the bait. Especially when they talked about Big Papa and how Kim doesn't think she is doing anything wrong. Kim has deceived herself fully and completely. The only two people that said anything against Kim's relationship with Big Papa was NeNe and Sheree. Don't be fooled by Kandi she is an industry insider and she is not going to say anything against Big Papa. He obviously has a lot of power in the music industry. Of course he does! How else can you explain a no talented home wrecker making a record and actually selling it to the public. If Kandi is so "real" why doesn’t she tell Kim the truth about her lack of talent? Because it’s all about making money and when it comes to making money a lot of people get fake and throw their morals out the window real quick.

Who is this spineless cheat called Big Papa? If he’s so big and bad then show your punk a$$. Otherwise remain the low life, slim ball mystery that you are. Hiding behind a façade too much of a coward to show his face.

November 2, 2009 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  41. P.M.

Real Housewives? Not one of the franchise shows on this subject are real housewives. They are all 'would be divas and star wannabes'. You want to see REAL housewives go to Elementary schools during drop-off and pick-ups. Go to grocery stores and doctor's offices in the middle of the day, go to parks and playgrounds on a warm afternoon, go to a laundry mat or a farmer's market. Don't call these self-centered pampered selfish women on theses 'real housewives' shows real. They are not.

November 2, 2009 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Anonymous

I'm waiting on this week's part 2, where Kandi says out loud as confirmation, that AUTO TUNE was added to Kim's track. Kim worked with Dallas Austin, whom Kandi has worked with as well, and Kandi had even stated that ' they (her and her producers/friends) could make ANYBODY sound good.' Not only that, but Kim was OH SO hesitant to sing in FRONT of Kandi, which must of told Kandi in the beginning that Kim couldn't carry a note in her purse. I also want to see they dynamics as far as they have to have recorded back ground music because in the previews, I saw no band.

I believe that Part 1 was tame to get you to tune in to part 2 on November 5. Also, does anyone know how to get questions for the housewives reunion to Andy Cohen?

November 2, 2009 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Debbie

Myshel – hit the nail on the head with her comments!!!

November 2, 2009 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  44. Debbie

Totally agree. And, while everyone gets on Kim about wearing a wig, why don't they comment on NeNe's quick weave – 27 piece mess! They are ALL (except for Kandi), the phoniest chicks anyone could ever meet. I'm pretty much done with this reality show – mainly because nothing is REAL about it. Want a reality show? Get real, working moms like me – who juggle career and family and budget drama like mainstream America, be you black or white. If I had a man like Big Poppa who hid his relationship with me from the world for as long as this man has used Kim, I'd be ashamed of how little self esteem I had and would consider myself a shameless mess in front of my daughters.

November 2, 2009 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  45. Tom

I have figured out the root of the decline of US Society and it is pertinent to this blog.
    Too many channels on TV.
    Too many channels = 1) too much interest in celebrity, 2) not enough interest in real talent, 3) lack of competetion in what is "worth" watching, 4) distraction from what is worth watching, 5) tripe like Atlanta Housewives even having a show, let alone a blog about the show.
    This is a good place to start–the buck stops here–take back the future–redeem America–cancel this unholy abomination of turd.

November 2, 2009 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  46. mochalatte

The show was very boring!!! The truce that Kim and Nene supposedly have is a lie!!! If you watched everybodies body language (i.e., rolling eyes) you can tell that they were TRYING to be on their best behavior. Kandi had said in an interview with Andy Cohen right after the Reunion show on Saturday (previously recorded) that she was trying to figure out what was going on. That noone was really answering his questions. It was said on the show that apparently Kim and Nene had talked before the show and agreed to not air their dirty laundry on the reunion show. Let's keep it real!!! If we got beef, we got beef. They could have discussed their situation. It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Too much make-up and overdressed. The only one I like is Kandi. All the other women are fakes.

But this is TV right?!?!? Who has all that drama in their life?!?!?

November 2, 2009 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  47. Deuce

I guess without a script and producers telling them what to say and setting up events for them, the truth is finally revealed: they are boring "housewives" of Atlanta...or wherever their current unevicted houses might reside that only act special because they're lead by the noses on what to do. Enough with this assisted-reality crap! I am still wondering why Housewives of Atlanta is the only show, and Bravo is the only channel, that allows their cast members to stay on the show after broadcasting obvious assaults. The wig pull was assault, wig or real hair, it was assault and at least one castmember should have been booted off the show. Unacceptable.

November 1, 2009 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Natalie

The show was BOOOORING!!!!!!! Nene hair looked horrible, for the amount of money she is being paid for the show she could have done a LOT LOT better!!!! She would have been better off with a lace wig.

Sheree is an IDIOT!!! If you are supposed to be promoting your line what are you doing wearing another designer's linbe and then having the nerve to call out the Designer's name. Why would I want to buy her clothes then if she herself don't wan't to wear it? Absolutelu NO BUSINESS SENSE!!!

Kim – I can sum her up trailer park trash!!! Don't know what that man see's in her if she is 29 I am 6!!! Her hair looks like a mess!!!

Lisa – I like Lisa I thinks that she keeps it real.

Kandi – is ok. I felt sorry for her loss.

If they don't come up with some juice for next season and not give the appearance that the show is scripted then I am out!!

November 1, 2009 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  49. lazonia

Kim gets on my frickin nerves....

November 1, 2009 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  50. suzanne

Housewives bored me too. Thought the show seemed "tied down" and the only "real" about it was Candy. Kim seemed the most "held back". Something was up with her. How DOES she support herself?

November 1, 2009 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Miss Paul

I really enjoy the show but on the reunion show, they were all wearing too much makeup!!! Kandi looked like woody wood pecker; Kim looked so bloated; Shere looked like a drag queen; NeNe's wig was pathetic; Lisa looked like Humpty Dumpty and appeared to be uncomfortable in that dress.

November 1, 2009 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Sarah

I love those Atlanta ladies! They are so entertaining.

As for Kim having black friends, what's so unique about that? Get a life!

Reunion show #1 was indeed a little more laid back than I had anticipated but there was tension in the air. Everyone was on thier best behavior but it won't stay that way, just wait for part 2.

Those ladies have more energy and life in them than any of the other housewives. Part 1 was tame but I don't think part 2 will be!

Stay tuned!

November 1, 2009 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Bill - Tampa

Who cares???? These shows are as dull as they can be!!! Did anyone actually graduate from TV programming school or did they all get equivalency diplomas? Between "housewives", various logging shows, and people that catch every kind of fish and crab known to man, TV is getting pretty bad.

November 1, 2009 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Mike

Let's face it – if any one of these girls wasn't riding the coat tails of a man who happens to have (or had) money, they would each be working a fast food window or at the local dry cleaners. Their collective IQ is somewhere equal to one intelligent person.
    They are not even close to being a "housewife". They can't even do that well.
    They desperately want something that each of them will never have and that is class and pedigree. You can't create it, you can't buy it and most of all you can never fake it.
    Let's move on from this type of show and showcase some women who have some real redeeming value in society.

November 1, 2009 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Kat

I thought the women were well reserved. Good job to show that you don't have to act a fool. Its funny how people are saying it was boring because the women showed class. Kim, is just a high paid whore who doesn't seem to get it. Ne Ne is the best! I still think the show was edited to make some seem more innocent than others. Kandi I thought got into situations she should have stayed out of. No reason for her to attach to Kim the way she did. I think possible the show was edited to make it look as if Ne Ne attacked her at times when I thought NeNe had ever right to let her know she wasn't talking about her.
    Regarding trashy Kim's comment about Black women being the first to wear wigs and White women are catching up, are you kidding me???? White women have worn wigs since the 1700"s and probable before. Just take a look at old movies from Betty Davis! Kim, get A CLUE! I'm surprise no one put her in her place when she said that.

November 1, 2009 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  56. CNN Fan

Yep, It WAS Boring! I hope part 2 is better or I'll be turning on Anderson Cooper. Speaking of Anderson..... He's always been a big NeNe fan. I wonder what he tought of part 1?????

November 1, 2009 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  57. cathy

please help me understand ?? ?????? if you are a "housewife" aren't you suppose to be married or have a husband????? all the Housewife shows are about Boobs and money...and cosmetic surgery be for real! put on a show that everyone can enjoy...and Kim ...you look stupid in that wig..show something that is "real" like hair...!!!.

November 1, 2009 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  58. Aurora Walker

Enjoy the House W. of Atlanta , it's a diversion from our real difficult lives. Some of us have relatives in War or jobs loss .
    I noticed there is too much conflicts with these beautiful women, unless Bravo only edit the worse of them.

Dwight is the STAR of The Show , looks great, has class, works hard and Sheree was ungreatful for not admitting her fashion show was a success thanks to the work of perfectionist Dwight .

Kim should not depend of the" Lousy Cheating Big Poppa"...I would love to see Kim work as a waitress,hard work and real issues . Feel sorry for her daughter, where is the father ??

My condolences goes to Kandy, I noticed she is truly a great singer and good at heart person.

NeNe barks so much because she is hurting inside, She would make a great cooking show host, she is funny at times, specially when she drinks...

For next Season on Bravo may I suggest to include more Dwighy and high heal guy that names escapes me. Ditch Lisa and Deshown, put Kim on a REAL JOB and ditch the singing....
    Sheree more humble and charitable like Michelle Obama....
    NeNe in charge to feed the poor, it should be a hoot of a show.
    Would love to see Kandy produce music with big names stars..
    Will look forward the next Season, less violence more laughter!! AW

November 1, 2009 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  59. K. Brown

Yeah I think there's a case still pending with Kim and NeNe's choking incident LOL. NeNe had to be to be on some Xanex to get through that reunion without finishing the job she started on Kim. NeNe was trippin this season, but I still love her!

Kim is and always will be a straight liar and hate's on people for calling her on it! She can't live without Papa's money! She will NEVER have another job. She is just so full of it that NOTHING bout her is real!

Kandi, is of course the only person who has a real job and is really taking care of her own. She had true talent and will always stay true to herself.

Sheree...get a job!

Lisa...I think she got some issues and denial problems. Nothing is wrong with your house being foreclosed on. It's happening to everyone across the country. It doesn't make you look poor, it makes you look REAL.

November 1, 2009 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  60. Shawn

I love Nene and Lisa..the only two real HOUSEWIFES..why is baldy Kim and She by whats her face..girl looks like a bulldog on the damn show? Kandi is cool..but i wish she would get in it with Nene. Tardy for the party I dont understand how it can be a hit...it sucks and yea it might have been just a tad bit better with Nene.

November 1, 2009 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  61. lilbit

They all acted like they were at some charm school tea party during the reunion show. I kept thinking why are they all sitting there with those stupid looks on their faces, thinking something but just smiling like they're on a toothpaste commercial. It's almost like they all had a good talking to that they should behave. So phony.

Right, why does Sheree never wear her clothes line. She keeps telling herself how special she is like she is trying to believe it. Nene does look like she has the Donald's hairdo, haha. She was really catty this season. Kim is so lazy, she should have more respect for herself and do something worthwhile. Lisa, what a little phony too. Love Kandee though. She is the only one that really has any class on the show. She's a hard worker and nice person. Why can't big papa make up his mind already whether he wants to marry Kim or not. Maybe they are made for each other.

October 31, 2009 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  62. p

Geez. Kim saying she's a 34D. Not according to my bra. What is it w/these girls? Get real.

October 31, 2009 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Shana Myers

I thought the show was good it was not as much drama but that was good. We had enought drama for the year. I would love to see Kim finally marry Big Pappa who she clearly has not broken up with.

NeNe has to many jeaoulosy issues, I loved her new hair I thought it was HOT!

Sheree I dont like her character and she needs to start dating a man or woman whatever she is and we see it on the show. I think that would be fun.

Kandi-God Bless her she doesnt belong in the bunch she is really grounded and I don't know how in the world she got hooked up with the show. She's a good person and not a back biter.

Lisa-Would love to see the remodeled new house??? But why did they move?? I thought she was making some money from the show..
    that was odd..you house going into foreclosure and you are on tv..is Bravo paying her any money??

October 31, 2009 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  64. at

All I can say is damned if you do and damned if you don't. Remember its entertainment and its's not that serious.

October 31, 2009 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  65. dede

I was a big fan of Nene's until this season. She has become a petty, jealous bully who uses her size and ph;ysicality to get in others' faces and attempt to frighten them from 8 inches away, shaking her finger and shouting. She also mocked and laughed at "Tardee to the Party" until Kandi worked it into something hip and fun. Go get your own song and get over yourself.

October 31, 2009 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Myshel

Kandi is the coolest!!!...Lisa is on money real hard and I feel sorry for her broke NFL husband. NENE need a sofa and some serious therapy thinking that ninja turtle man her father. They had o stand in an alley to meet with him...pure non-sense. Sheree...is just miserable and lost. Kimberly need to take parental classes...she is an awful mom!

October 31, 2009 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  67. stephen - nyc

I don't watch any of these shows. There is nothing real about any of them, and that includes the alleged talent shows (not that some of the contestants don't have talent). All the drama is a result of editing.
    Even the house makeover show is now used to shill for stuff. But hey, just keep cranking 'em out and I have less to worry about when it comes to what to watch.

Oh, one more thing: Can we all agree that all the on-screen text (and I'm not talking about the vanity logos that all channels use) is a real PITA? You can't even see what the camera originally shot. So, they should get rid of it all. Like I need to know that a new episode of mythbusters is all set for next Wednesday!!

October 31, 2009 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Blakerly

Can someone tell me why Kim has no white friends. She is surrounded by black women, black hairdressers, etc. On the reunion show she looked very overweight and the wig did not fit her head.

October 31, 2009 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  69. LINDA GUSHEE

Nene is so fake, bossy, and bitchy........................always has been.
    Kim can't do any thing, including sing.
    Sheree is wierd
    Lisa is fake
    Kandi is the only real PERSON
    Kandi....get away from those women before it is too late.
    Dwight is true to himself........way to go!!!
    Dwight did ALL the work for Sheree's fashion show, and got NO credit.
    The only ones that have an idea of what WORKING FOR A LIVING is really like..........................Kandi & Dwight.

October 31, 2009 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  70. lauratheresa

NeNe looked good–her hair looked better than before. How come Sheree never wears her "clothing" line ?? Kandi handled herself well considering it is not long since AJ has passed & i feel Kim was a phoney putting her arms aroung her as a comfort.Looking forward to the Housewves of the OC although they are a bit boring too (lately) Peace !!

October 31, 2009 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  71. Ron Mosher

Boring. Who cares about the trials of these drama queens? I'd rather see a true reality series with our men and women in the military. Now they have real problems. So why does CNN give this story any time?

October 31, 2009 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  72. carimom- TX

I agree the reunion show was boring !! I think the recent passing of Kandi's fiance' AJ may have had a lot to do with it. Maybe they finally realize that life is too short and tomorrow is not promised and it's time out for all the petty things.

October 31, 2009 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  73. Most Boring Reunion Show EVER.

What was up with Kim? She looked like a bloated alcoholic. She is a hot mess.
    Nene.. Still love her.
    Sheree.. Get over yourself. You will be the ONLY person on earth who thinks you're THAT "special".
    Lisa.. Adorable.
    Kandi.. What is up with the ghetto-wear? Do you not have a stylist? That "Joker" smile is so annoying.
    DWIGHT.. I LOVE YOU! You should have your own show!

I think Atlanta has run it's course. Time to move on to another City.

October 30, 2009 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Crystal Mitchell

The show was boring and not entertaining, I think that the Kim & NeNe incident was just an hoax. Where's the footage???????? If that had happen someone would have caught it on filmed it. Sheree lives in an imaginary world. Ienjoy Lisa and her husband.NeNe need to get a grip on herself, and Kim is just a real mess. Can't tell where Kandi really fits in.

October 30, 2009 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Kris

Kim got Tarty for the Party right! She is Tarty.

October 30, 2009 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Merle

one word for that particular show.......GHETTOOOOO! Especially NeNe...no class there.

October 30, 2009 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Taypo

A show about Black Women who are not on drugs and have something going for themselves and now they air their dirty laundry on television. Deshawn was a very nice Christain woman and you see they took her off quickly. They want trash and they have it. Kandi, I hope you get off soon before you become trash like the others on the show. What's with all the gay men? Can't we have a show about blacks, that don't degrade or humiliate us.

October 30, 2009 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  78. KELI

I was a little bored too. I don't buy the "we are cool again" from Nene Leakes. I was disappointed with Nene this season she was too catty and confrontational for me. NEne last season was FUn! and FUNNY! Loved her but she lost me this time around. I don't expect much from Kim so when she says and does stoopid stuff (which is often) it NEVER surprises me but it makes for good TV.

I read an article and it stated that Sheree was the only housewife that showed growth. As much as I don't care for arrogance and OVER ambititous ppl. I have to agree with the article. I don't know if she was humbled because of losing so much and had no choice, but she did seem like she was a bit more willing to hustle, work and get along w/folks this time around. She is still a bit much for me but I don't dislike her as much.

Lisa don't just play both sides of the fence. She plays ALL sides. I like Lisa but you just never know where Lisa REALLY is. I guess I shouldn't judge her for that.

Kandi was the most refreshing. I am NOT just saying this because AJ. She seemed very grounded and she knows who she is. Shes been in the game for a while now and u don't see that often.

October 30, 2009 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Courtney

I told my TIVO to NOT tape next week. I will reclaim my sanity next week.

October 30, 2009 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Mary Ann in VA

The reason the show was boring is because the ladies are boring. The show is a joke and all the cursing, fighting and back biting has just gone too far. None of the women seem real. I thought that NeNe's search for her dad would be explored more and the epidemic of fatherless black homes would be highlighted but it was turned into a joke. Pls get real ladies, take a class on etiquette and showing class, then come back next season and show yourselves off. How about a show focusing on the men or the gay guys...they are the real class acts.

October 30, 2009 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  81. jackie lousiville

the show is fun to watch an NeNe was okay and a strait shooter last season, but this season she showed alot of jeasouly and evny and I didnt like that about her part, Lisa is okay I was glad that her an Ne Ne were friends. Kim is just stupid, she lies, she's not a good parent, an she is a homewrecker, nothing she says is the truth, Sheree wants to be important so bad, and she is so fake and her clothing line was no better than Lisa, until you can sew your own garments please do not call yourself a fashion designer. Sheree is jealous hearted too. Kandi don't know that much about her, she is caught in the drama and she really do not need to trust Kim at all, because Kim has gotten all she want from her, and if its another season she will be dogging her out.

October 30, 2009 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  82. metrocarlmc

I have heard that many of the cast members are not happy with Bravo over the way the show was edited this season and that Bravo has signed to syndicate the show and the cast will not get an additional money.

The reunion show lasted over 8 hours as the producers tried to get the Housewives to attack each other and throw drama. They never got it.

Kim maybe moving to LA and wants to get her own show on Bravo.

Lisa's house WAS foreclosed on. She can try and spin it all she wants. Lisa acts and talks like she only has one child and wants another baby. She never mentions she already has two other children with ex husband Keith Sweat. He has full custody and will not allow the children to be on the show. A judge ruled she stole money from her husband in front of the children and spent money on herself and not the kids. This is all information you can find on line. Its public records. When she found out her husband Ed would not be able to return to the NFL, she tried to get the other two kids back and filed to try and get child support. Can you say gold digger ??? She said if she gets the two kids back, she will put them on the show. Gold Digger..

October 30, 2009 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  83. LiLi

must everyone on that show look like a Drag Queen or a Hooker? There isn't a classy dressed woman in the bunch – , sad to say, not even Kandi – I KNOW THEY THINK THEY LOOK GOOD BUT HONESTLY ladies, you don't. And what's up with all the attitude? Attitude toward the messagers and toward Andy – screw you women, Really, I'll flip you all over the couch.

October 30, 2009 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Carina

OK, am I the only one that thinks Nene is wearing wigs and ok, now a hair piece with her new "looks"?? Then she calls Kim a "monkey in a wig" - I t don't believe that Nene's hair is hers, the color NEVER changed all season with the short hair! Everytime Nene starts up I know it's time to get some laundry to fold or do ANYTHING else! On the RE-U Part 1, nobody else thinks that Lisa doesn't have hair extensions in? I've got a full head of thick hair, but that was 3 heads of hair she was wearing!

October 30, 2009 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  85. STL

It is so sad that people acting civilized boring. Truly a sign of the times.

October 30, 2009 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  86. KJ

I was expecting something, but not sure what. Nene is my fave! I can't stand Sheree-I think she is a closet lesbian. I about busted a gut laughing when that was brought up because I've always thought that.

Kim, she's like a trainwreck, can't help but watch. Can't wait for her performance of Tardy for the Party.

October 30, 2009 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Mary R.

I think that they were all 'subdued' because of AJ's recent death, and tried to show respect to Kandi by toning it down. I still think it was interesting if you watch the show.

I cannot wait to see Kim sing (the song is sooo annoying) "Tardy fir the Party" The song is sooo annoying – but it will still be funny.

October 30, 2009 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Teri

The show sucked bad, not gonna watch next week. They are all losers except for Kandi, she is the only one who is not fake. They all need to get a real job and see how the rest of the world really lives. Poorly............................

October 30, 2009 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Peggy

I didn't watch it but if NeNe didn't clown there is probably a good reason for it. NeNe has suffered a lot of back lash for her bullying & jealousy. I know she read the blogs. There were many on team NeNe last year who just had enough. She went from keeping it real to unneccessary catty drama. When she started attacking Kandi for no apparent reason then to show who is queen B on the show. I stopped watching about 5wks ago. I read the weekly updates. One of the best reviewed episodes was a few wks ago when I read NeNe was barely seen. I would like to see that episode.

October 30, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Natasja

NeNe, is the bad apple in the bunch...everyone seemed civilized only when nene wasnt' around....dump her!
    Lisa, you couldn't scrape an ounce of class out of her...she is just trash.
    Sheree, I hope her line does well.
    Kandi, was the only classy one in the group, I wish her success.

October 30, 2009 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Leta

I hope this is it. There is nothing more embarassing as an African American woman who is intelligent and have class, look at a bunch of other sisters that are over the top, self centered and obnoxious. The only good thing about the show is that the husbands are sane and very supportive of their wives. We all need to take the high road and stop watching a bunch of over 35 women act like immature teenagers. That is with all the houswives shows.

October 30, 2009 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Chris

I thought the show are very appropriate and for once all the ladies showed some class. No one cursing, shouting or hitting. The ladies acted like ladies. I appreciated something I would have my daughter (if I had one) look at with me. It's so rare today!!!

October 30, 2009 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Pa

What surprises me is that you expected any of these shows to be other than a waste of time and braincells.

October 30, 2009 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Stephanie-JC NJ

No you are not along, I couldn't even finish watching because it was so painful...I will tune into next week just to see if it is worth my while and drop off if necessary. Other than Kandi the show was dead, dead, dead....

Oh what's up with Lisa she look big as a....pregnanet person. Things that make you go hummmmmm...

Sheree...keep rolling her eyes. I think she couldn't wait for it to be over.

and Kim new wigs don't look as good as the old ones to me.

NeNe is fake to me I don't find her honest she is truly there for the bucks.

October 30, 2009 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  95. rand

it wasn't that bad. I like the reunion and could feel the tension in the air at times.

October 30, 2009 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Ro

I agree snoozefest....but i look forward to Kim's disaster performance of "Don't be Tardy for the Party" next week!

October 30, 2009 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  97. celeste

I agree with you on this one. They just wasn't giving it like they should have. It did seem as though they were over it already. Extremely disappointed.

October 30, 2009 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Mini Me

What was up with NeNe hair? It looked like a really bad Donald Trump hair piece. It was a little subdued. The last reunion show they were almost at blows, but maybe the AJ factor made everyone realize all that other stuff in alot of non-sense. You are right. Andy did try and bait them, but everyone took the high road. I do think it will be funny next week to see Kim perform "Tardy for the Party"!

October 30, 2009 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |