October 27th, 2009

Chris Brown shows his softer side

Interesting how a restraining order will make a man show his softer side.

Chris Brown, charged with five years probation and six months of community service for the beating he gave his ex-girlfriend Rihanna nine months ago, is still apologizing – this time for using Twitter to wax nostalgic about the ghosts of his relationship past.

Late Sunday night, the 20-year-old singer tweeted a link to a video montage on YouTube featuring him and Rihanna in better days, set to a saccharine song by Lee Carr, “The Way We Used To Be.” Brown wrote with the link, “IM SORRY YALL. JUST HAD TO POST IT.”

He followed that tweet minutes later with: “FOR THE FELLAS: showing emotion doesn't make u weak... BEING HONEST MAKES U STRONG.”

The video for Brown’s latest single, “I Can Transform Ya” debuted today.

Filed under: Celebrities • Chris Brown • Rihanna

1. Jamie

Why does it seem that people forget what happened? It was a VIOLENT ASSAULT. Yes, punished by a court of law...parole. Great.Community service. Tough. Cleaning graffiti and garbage pick up. Ouch.

7 billion people live on this planet. 7 billion people who can replace this Violent convicted felon. We are lucky we live on a continent that doesn't accept the mass murder or rape of women to control power. However, we seem to live on a continent that accepts Violent Assaults on women, because some God will judge them in the end. Well....We're here now. We're living NOW. Right now the choice is up to each individual...and I for one find it sad that there are young people out there believing it's alright...still supporting him with their hard earned money....still believing he's an alright guy...7 billion people on this planet...I bet there's a much better person out there to give a darn about.

November 3, 2009 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  2. J.H

Rihanna drives me nuts. Go Chris

November 2, 2009 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Cynthia

Right or wrong who are we to judge him. We are all sinners. I think evereyone can change. Should she take him back? NO! But I don't think it is right for us to continue to point fingers. If he was not who he is would it really matter?

November 2, 2009 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Alisha

I believe him and I still like his music so you can judge me I don't care!

November 2, 2009 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  5. nita

I think Chris Brown made a error in judgement in the event between him and his ex. However I think he has faced a court of law for his mistake and suffered the consequences. He has also apologized repeatly. He is young and this was his first relationship in the public eye. He is trying to make amends and I think we should have the humility to let him. I don't think anyone should be so harsh there are things that each one of us has done that is less than perfect that we would not want to overshadow us for our whole life. He is human just because this situation happened doesn't mean the feelings he has go away over night. He is trying to work on getting back on track and I don't think we should tear him down when he is trying but rather foster progress to ensure this will not happen again.

November 1, 2009 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. O'Dell

This is what happens when you give a black kid with no talent, no education, no ability to conjugate the verb "to be", millions of dollars and lots of publicity. He gets the adoration of thousands of stupid women who only want to see him break up with a girlfriend they think is a "ho" and who they think probably deserved to be beat up in the first place.

The problem isn't just with Chris Brown. The problem is within the black community.

November 1, 2009 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  7. renekia

Everybody need to give him a break. Everyone make mistakes. The people bad talking him are the main ones that need to get their life together. Hitting women isn't right, but he deserves a second chance. Chris, you are an amazing performer and one of the best out there. Keep doing your thing and don't let negativity bring you down.

November 1, 2009 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Amanda

I think chris has learned his leason. But I think he knocked to much sense out of Rihhina head. She looks like a chichen head and can't sing. & now Chris isn't playing on the radio as much thanks to her stupid chicken head.

November 1, 2009 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  9. lilmama01

when is everybody going to get over their slef and quit talking about chris brown. i still listen to his music and i think nothing is wrong with him. he is a human being like all of us.and everybody makes mistakes.let him put that in the past and let him move on with his life without drama. if you don’t want to listen to chris brown’s music than don’t listen to it and keep it to your self. chris brown will always be my babe. and i truly think he is srry for what he done. he is getting help and he already said he was sorry.what else do you want from him. i am a christian and like God said that no one sin is greater than the other. So get off your high and mighty horses and be real with yourselves. Just remember you will be judged according to the way you judge others. so look in the mirror before u start judging somebody else. i love you , chris brown and stay strong.<3

November 1, 2009 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Micheal

Chris is old news but for some reason we are still on it but another singer Taylor Swift had dance and then posed beside somone with a swastika on their shirt somthing that sybolise hate and murder and basically showing what she is about, but for some reason it did not make the news ,,WHY???

November 1, 2009 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jesus

The people with extremely hateful and judgemental comments probably have never, will never buy a Chris Brown cd. Probably never knew about him till this happens. So.. He will have a long career. Is it wrong he beat a woman? No. Do some women/men deserve to be beat? Yes. And im sorry if youre one f those who gets smacked around and so he is the devil to you. Im buying his next album. He has been punnished by the law. Get over it.

November 1, 2009 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  12. Virgo

I am so disappointed when people judge CB in that way even when people talk about mistake. It's was a clash in their relationship no one was there to know how it's starts. We women sometimes we react like men do not feel some. I am a woman and it's not just that i jealous of Rihana but this all thing made me love CB now. Please do not turn ur own frustration in other people problem. And i think the juge was so unfair... Sometimes i think that we are another world...
    God Bless U CB u would make it.

October 31, 2009 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  13. BJ

How many times has a women put her hand on a man and a man do nothing? None of us was in the car that night , none of us know the whole true story. I agree that the situation could've easily been avoided but since it happened and the law punished him, I think the public should get over it and let it go. Yes, he may be doing it for the record sales or to fill shoes. He's an entertainer ,thats his career, thats how he pays his bills so ofcourse he's going to do whatever he feels is in his best interest to keep the money flowing in. I have never seen so many people hold grudges for so long. Its been almost a year already let it go and move on. If Rhiana isn't complaining why should we.

October 31, 2009 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Akeim

Personally I hate Chris Brown. I hate his music. I find him a slightly talented over played artist who has alot of demons. My dislike of him continued further when I found he put his hand on a woman. Mike Tyson did it and it was ignored. Ike did it and it was Ignored. All you forgiving people wouldn't be so forgiving if it was you daughter. A mistake is when you talk all you minutes up on the cell. Or spill soda. Hitting someone is not a mistake. In this day and age of people being denied rights to love when you treat it like it means nothing. Then you deserve nothing.

October 31, 2009 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  15. chidi

Chris Brown you are next king of pop... we all love you here Nigeria!!

October 31, 2009 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  16. chidi

Please let forget the pass, let look bright future for this man Chris Brown. I love him... he is good?

October 31, 2009 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Jamie

When was the last time you heard anything from Rihanna about this 'mistake'? Never. She's not said a word about it to the public. And Over THIS: "Women: if you don't want to be hit back...dont hit first. PERIOD." Have you been taught that lesson the hard way? Sounds like it. You've spoken to her about how much she 'enjoys playing the victim'? So, to you, Rihanna (lets just say Female victim) so to you, "Female Victim" is way more in the wrong than the man who assaulted her to the point of bleeding, bruising, not to mention the devil horn gooseeggs on her forhead.....Do you happen to be a young female with a crush on the Guilty party? Seems like it. You're disappointed he 'still loves her'. You know him personally as well? She DOESNT DESERVE SOMEONE TO 'LOVE' HER, as you put it? Wow. Way to take a stand! You sound as if you're disappointed he didn't beat the dirt out of you! At least that way you would be able to find some "unsetteling comfort" that someone 'loves' You.

October 31, 2009 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Over THIS

Yall need to move on just as much as they do.You are no one to judge him, nor anyone else. No it is not acceptable that he beat on her BUT neither was it acceptable for HER to hit him first. Women: if you don't want to be hit back...dont hit first. PERIOD. I am a woman and I personally think that Chris Brown is trying to move on with his life but b/c of his celebrity he feels that he has to keep apologizing. This incident is a mistake and it doesn't make him who he is. He is paying his debt to society for his crime....yall need to let it go. Period. It makes me sick how Rihanna isn't telling the truth. It makes me sick how Chris is the only one shown in the limelight as being negative...when Rihanna was in the wrong too. NO I am not saying ANYONE deserves to be hit or beat on BUT... she isn't innocent either. She has been capitalizing off of this from day one and she loves the attention. After all that has happened, she has found a lot of unsettling comfort in PLAYING a victim. I will never support her music or her career again. I think she is pathetic and I think it's disappointing that Chris Brown still loves her. She definitely doesn't deserve it...

October 31, 2009 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jamie

I think people need to remember he's a real person....just because he's got a CD/Music out there that people recognize, doesn't mean he's above anyone. Frankly, I think people forget that he beat the daylights out of her, and no, it's none of our business, it became our business when the damage done was shown, and the story told. You do not treat ANYONE that way, regardless of relationship status. I find it unbelievable the number of people who A, make an excuse for him, B, think it's alright, it was just a mistake, he didn't 'mean' to do it etc. and C, that people are judging HER. as if her actions NOW reflect anything about him. It has nothing to do with him, she's living her life as she sees fit, I highly doubt she's out there to make you all believe she's 'rubbing it in his face and acting wild and crazy now because of this'. Physically beating the crap out of someone whilst trapped in a car on the street...would mean that someone is seriously disturbed. No amount of apologizing, or so called damage control, is going to change my mind about the kind of person he seems to be. Do you think Rihanna is okay with his apologies? No. Do you think his so called 'probation & community 'service" is going to make her feel better? No. Here, I beat you to a pulp...but me picking garbage makes up for it, right? Corporate sponsors have dropped him...why can't the general public? Can you imagine what kind of message this is sending to his fan base? that, from what I can tell from the media, seems to be the tween girls....He beat up his girlfriend, denied it, won't admit it, won't shut up about it, and that says to the tween girls who think he's 'dreamy' that he's an alright guy, he seemed sorry for 'whatever it was' he did.

Would you want your 14 year old daughter dating this guy in 5 years? They still think he's cute though, so it's okay, right?

The american media has brainwashed it's youth into believing this is okay, this is how grown adults act. They've been taught that a 2nd chance is availbale to anyone out there who almost admits to what he's done, and MUST feel bad about it, so he doens't deserve any negative attention.

Those out there with the attitude of he's a kid, he's young, he's niave, he didnt know better while it was happeneing, get a grip. Any other 20 something that would have made it into the media by beating his girlfriend senseless in a car would never be given any excuse to make it seem 'not so bad'. He's old enough to know you don't lay your hands on anyone, let alone someone half your size, LET ALONE, someone you love.

October 31, 2009 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Vera Hines

I feel that Chris Brown has been condemned as though he is the only one who ever made a mistake I think that he is truly sorry for what he did and losing Rhianna is punishment enough, we need to realize that forgiveness is key when we are trying to heal.

October 31, 2009 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  21. WUTRIPPING

Everybody will you leave Chris Brown alone! He is a child that made a mistake, we all make mistakes and he is trying to correct his. His mistake does not take away from his God-given talent to entertain. He is not perfect, no one is.

October 31, 2009 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  22. Ginny

If you hit someone you should expect to get hit back. Riahnna got what she was asking for. And he is not telling about her part in the whole thing.

October 30, 2009 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Samantha

I agree with most of you. People need to move on. The media will continue to portray Chris as the bad one and Rihanna as the good one (just because Rihanna called 911 etc). No one knows what Rihanna had done to Chris that day or in the past. People usually do not hurt another person unless the other person provokes them in some way.

I truly believe we should give Chris another chance, especially with his music. Yes, he made a horrible mistake, but EVERYONE makes mistakes at least once during their lifetime. Grow up, people!

I will continue to support his music, no matter what.

October 30, 2009 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  24. birms

People " stop throwing stones and look in the mirror. Each one of us did something that we are ashame off and need forgiveness for . Before passing judgement think of your bothers; sisters; nieces ; nephews and friend and decide how they should be treated or judged by the media and every Tom;Dick Or Harry who has an opinion encluding me.

October 30, 2009 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Susan

No two people know what really happened between Chris Brown and Rhianna except those two, and futhermore the important thing is that he is getting help for his anger. I have two sons, and i do tell my sons not to beat on woman, BUT.........if a woman puts herself in a mans position, and will not let the man leave from a situation she needs her behind whooped. Not saying the man should do it but call a female who will!!!!

October 30, 2009 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Lily

LOL! You all obviously walk on water. I bet many of you judgemental people have more swept under your carpet than a little bit. Let this man answer to the true judge and mind your business.

October 30, 2009 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  27. taylad

omg, get over it already. if rihanna can get over it, so can you. he has apologized for his mistakes for over nine months now. when are you going to get over this? seriously, if any one of you would have done something worse than this, you would want everyone to forgive you. if god can forgive him and other people of their sinful mistakes, so can you people

October 30, 2009 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  28. india L

Honestly ithink that chris is beinq a little hard headed when it comes to hittinq rihanna ido believe he was truly sorry and that he truly loved her but honeslty idont think that rihanna should take him back she need to keep doinq her musix and focus on more importtant things than chris. ithink that when all males hit a woman it WRONG and if you do it once than trust and believe he will do it again. rihanna can only pretect her self. if she has gaurd well that aint doinq a good job. because they shouldve forbiddinq that from happeninq but yes everybody does make mistake but sometimes you need to thinks 4 times before you make a decision.CHRis im not hatinq you but iam doubt you .untill ibeen proven wrong. you just like every other man. just move on with life . and get a grip. ithought iwas a chris brown fan but iquess not nomore . huh. sorry keep makinq musix and do your thang. just believe you lost ma vote. = [ sorry

– india.

October 30, 2009 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  29. sandy

Well i think Jesus forgives all of our sins so why not forgive him and also, the only remineds u of your past sins is the devil!!!!!!!!!At least thats what the Bible says!!!!

October 30, 2009 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  30. Martin Shelborne

I get so tired of people judging people you know the story about the glass house.

October 30, 2009 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  31. uche

a lot of people criticising chris have done a whole lot worse. i wish people would just shut up. The most important thing is to hope that he learns from all this and becomes a better person and the Rihanna gets over the nasty experience. Even the Bible says that the righteous will fall.............

October 30, 2009 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  32. Lady Jai

Oh wait, because she is a female she gets no blame, please you all can let Rihianna fool you ,but not me. I knew from the start that girl was trouble for him. It's been said way before this how she was the abusive one. That's why his mom didn't care for her to much, trust your mom fellas when she not feeling some chick!

Now is Chris guilty yes, he rergets it, i'm sure we all have done things we regret, ours was just not in the public eye. Celebrities are human beings to, and I believe that's what we forget. God is the only one that's perfect. So, all of you who are blasting Chris, if God can forgive him why can't we. The more negative words you send towards him, its gonna cause his music career to explode even bigger!

October 30, 2009 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  33. ayo

Chris Brown, u are the best.people let this man out of this unwanted cage.let him be free and be Chris Brown again.

October 30, 2009 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  34. Lady Jo

I have personally never stopped supporting Chris Brown. It's amazing how although no one else actually witnessed what happened in February, a majority of people have taken her side. Well, I believe that this young man did not just abuse his girlfriend without being provoked. He's a good guy who made a life-altering mistake. He has paid for it and will continue to pay for it. I can respect him a lot for not airing all the details and for taking responsibility. She has never taken any responsibilty for her actions during this incident or others. Guess what??? The man is not always the abuser. Sometimes he has to defend himself. Just think, if Rihanna would admit to hitting her own brother in the head with a bottle, what do you think she would do to someone else?

October 30, 2009 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  35. florah

it was a mistake that he regrets alot. but everybody makes mistakes. i still love Chris Brown and i will forever no matter what happens, i am a true fan!!!

October 30, 2009 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
  36. Lady D

If people can forgive R Kelly for pissing on a minor, then we can
    forgive Chris Brown.

October 29, 2009 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Josh Nix, Los Angeles

He has nothing to be sorry about. I never hear women apologize for slapping their husbands. They just say, "he deserved it because he.....*place excuse here*

Women commit more acts of violence than men do on any day. But of course they get all the BS excuses.

Rihanna hit Chris and got her a.s.s. kicked. He got in trouble because he's the one with the testicles. Nothing more nothing less.

GET OVER IT ALREADY.

October 29, 2009 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ChrisBrownLover

Oh come on people give the man a break. If a woman hits a man then she deserves to get that ass whipped. If he had not fought back then you would have had even more punkish stuff to say about him.Rihianna deserved to be punched,kicked and beat. Alien broad.

October 29, 2009 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Ann

I do not in anyway believe a man should ever hit a women. I must also say that ladies we must stop putting our hands on men as well, when they say something to us or hurt our feeling we will slap them in a minute. Please stop doing that it is not right either. We must begin to forgive and everyone deserves another chance in life especially if they apologize. I would just like to say God Bless Chris and Rihanna and my both of them be a blessing to others.

October 29, 2009 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Klarina

He's fake ! Just because he has probation he is being nice . But i like his new song ! <3

October 29, 2009 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Donald

Typical modern scumbag media whore. No honor, no shame. Goes through the motions of apologizing, no doubt at his agents' spin doctors request, then back to business as usual.

I hope he gets so broke and forgotten he can't even give his autograph away to M.C. Hammer.

October 29, 2009 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Roberty

I wished that these people would leave Chris Brown alone. That man did what any other dude would do if somebody hit him. I'm not sure of the entire story just as the new is not filled in to the whole thing, but they need to let that go and let him do him. IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS PEOPLE!!!!!

October 29, 2009 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  43. carki

If this incident hadn't happened and they weren't together, no one would even be talking about Rihanna. Gaga has taken her throne. She would be yesterdays news. Add to that she can't sing or dance. She stands there and poses. Brown, on the other hand, CAN sing and dance, so of course Rihanna is going to milk this for all its worth. It's all she's got left. Gaga is here to stay, at least that's what my daughter tells me.

October 29, 2009 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Vonnie

everybody makes mistakes, his was just out in the open. If our was out in the open people would hate us to. He is human just like the rest of us!!! He has learn from his mistakes now let him live his life.

October 29, 2009 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Angie

I agree that it was a mistake. I was merely commenting on the fact that other bloggers were calling it a silly mistake as if it were a light mistake. I do not take my family's mistakes, Nixon's, and especially Bush's mistakes lightly. This "mistake" was not silly or small. By the way calling this type of assault, threat on someone else's life, and subsequently choking them is not considered a mistake. It is considered a crime. It was an intentional act that deserves more punishment than was given. Would you call OJ murdering Nicole Brown Simpson a mistake? Heck no!! It was a crime. It was murder. Without the interference of the law, this violent relationship could have turned out the same way.

October 29, 2009 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Janicecares4kids

Yes, He made a mistake. You, Your Mother, Father, Sister, Cousins, Friends, Enemies, Ophrah, Bush, Wendy Williams, Michael Jackson, Nixon,Beyounce', EVERYBODY has made Mistakes, Forgive the man and Move on. I have hit my husband and he didn't hit me back but I made a mistake! Gosh, MOVE ON , and the ones that seem to be soooo perfect, I hate to see you make a mistake than you will loose it , And last but not least Nancy Grace has made mistakes and we can forgive. Ok Oprah, Mistakes, Even Our loving "You know who" who you supported Makes Mistakes. We all make mistakes and sometimes your comments seem unforgiving, Ms. Oprah! and Others. Move On.

October 29, 2009 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Angie

Yes I agree that it is not ok for a woman to hit a man. I agree. First of all, we only know one thing and that is what Rihanna looked like after she was assaulted. We know really nothing about their relationship. Why? Because it is behind closed doors and the media loves to distort facts and create hype. I only go off of facts. She may have hit him in self defense. She may have assaulted him before. Who knows? We will never know. The media is not truthful. I choose not to speculate.

October 29, 2009 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Tsiddrs

I think MANY people are forgetting the MULTIPLE time Rihanna beat Chris up. I am NOT saying what he did is OK, but what she did was just as wrong. As a woman, I know that to hit a man is to open doors I may just want to leave shut.

October 29, 2009 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Angie

For those of you who think Chris Brown made a small or silly mistake. Where has America gone? Since when is beating up a woman, choking her, and threatening to kill her a silly mistake. It is not an OOPS my bad situation. Getting a question wrong on a test is a silly mistake. Brown is only sorry for one thing and that is finally getting caught. Obviously this happened before. Abuse starts small and then builds from there. Just a silly mistake? That is the stupidest thing I ever heard.

October 29, 2009 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  50. Nicole

I think its funny that people defend him. In all my 31 years of life on this earth I have never once purposely caused harm to anyone or anything. Call me old fashioned but biting someone, especially a female, punching and attempting to murder that person for something as ridiculous as a text message is a clear sign that he is unstable and violent. He does not deserve my respect and he's not getting it. I don't care how much trash you pick up Chris...do us all a favor and climb in the bag yourself.

October 29, 2009 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  51. cynthiasmoore

maybe rhianna should think twice about hitting men what goes aroundcomesaround.

October 29, 2009 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  52. Lexasmom

And I am sick and tired of ppl saying, "You don't know what she did." WHO CARES what she did? A real man knows when to walk away. I don't care if she cussed him and his mama out 12 ways to Sunday. I don't care if she accused of him of cheating. I don't care if she was all up in his face screaming with spittle flying and all. A man would have pulled the car over, took the keys, got out and walked away. Was he bruised? Was he bitten? Was his eye swollen? NO! So don't tell me that there is something she could have verbally done to him to provoke being beaten to a pulp. And what kind of message are you all sending to young girls? He can beat me up and I have to forgive him because ppl make mistakes? Really though? Really?

October 29, 2009 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  53. Lexasmom

A silly mistake? Is that what people call biting and punching a woman? HE BIT HER!!!!!! HE BIT HER!! I'm sorry but I'm not going to forget what he did. Forgive him? Sure, ok. Everyone deserves a second chance, but I am not forgetting. I like his music and he deserves to earn a living but I can't listen to his music and not think of the pain Rihanna suffered. Why are people so willing to accept a man punching a woman in the face repeatedly and BITING her? Stop saying, "he's young." That is an excuse. Quit bashing Rihanna. What is she supposed to do? Stay in her house and not live her own life? Puhleeze. She didn't committ a crime, he did!! Of course he's sorry. He should be. But that doesn't mean his BEATING Rihanna is just crossed out of the public memory. This is not about judging him. But if Rihanna were your sister, daughter, cousin, what would you tell her? Would you still defend Chris and his actions?

October 29, 2009 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  54. Bermy

I have sat to my desk this morning and read all of these comments you all have wrote. I do not like Chris Brown like that and I do not condone what he has done. But, remember that it is to sides of a story. The only side that is really going to come out is his side. Now Rihana has told her side of the drama and Chris has told his side of the drama. Yes the law is going to believe what she said. which they should do. but we all know that is not the whole Truth to the drama. And the only two people real know the real story about the drama is Chris and Rihana.

Haters will all ways be haters. everyone of you have some worst drama in you life then he does. Stop being judgmental and let him live his life. All of you have sined and would like to be forgiving, so give him a break. and fellas you all are not goodie goodies ok. everyone is not perfect and we all make mistakes.

Leave the nasty criticize comments to your self and take a good long look in the mirror and say to yourself, I am not perfect and I have make mistakes and that I was forgiving.

9 months ago, How long are you all going to go on with the negative. The court case is finish, punishment is laid out for him and he is now doing what he has to do. move on

People think positive and God bless

October 29, 2009 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  55. dave

its not even bcos he's young or anything. yes what happened was wrong on his part, nobody should hit anybody, man or woman alike. but we have all done something we regret or something we shouldn't have done. so if you're out there and you're a saint? then you can judge anybody.

October 29, 2009 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  56. Layla

Chris is a grown man now. He is not a little boy anymore
    What he done to rihanna was terrible and no man should put there hands on a woman ever and same goes for women
    But everyone hands is dirty. No one is innocent. Wheather you've grown up seeing a violent relationship in your household or been through it, that doesn't mean you have to hold a grudge on someone forever
    He made a mistake because wheather we relise it or not he is a human being. It doesn't make he's a bad person for what he's done
    Rihanna is trying to move on obviously and forget about it
    Chris wants people to forgive him
    Wheather your a fan or not. Holding a grudge is like holding hate in your heart.

October 29, 2009 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  57. tony

OH PLEASE PEOPLE! I am a male that was raped with I was 16. I don't use that as an excuse to go out and rape others. What is this "he is just a kid bs?" A kid is 6, 9, 12, 14, possibly 16, but once you get to be 17/18 you are an adult. He didn't act like an adult. He acted like a 6 year old out on the playground that was a pussy and beat up a small girl. He deserves a lot more punishment than he got. All of you morons defending him just helps continue the justification for this type of behavior. What if he beat up you, your sister, daughter or granddaughter? WOULD YOU BE SO FORGIVING THEN? I think not.

October 29, 2009 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  58. pierce

But your fists have already done the talking. Remember how they inflicted pain?

The damage is done. To her. Forever.

Don't come back with empy platitudes to decency.

Now go away.

October 29, 2009 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  59. mela

CAN WE ALL MOVE ON PLEASE.... there are other important things to deal with right now i.e. H1N1, winter, afghanistan, africa, the caribean, etc not this CB drama.

October 28, 2009 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Mac

Chris, I thought this was great! It's clear you two cared deeply for each other...it shows. I don't condone a man hitting a woman. However, people aren't perfect so mistakes happen. I pray you have learned your lesson. All the best as you continue to rebuild a better you. Once that happens I beleive a successul career will follow. Keep making great music!

October 28, 2009 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Folio

Most of you on his place would do worst thing than what he has done. I wont criticize him because only Rihana and Chris know the story. What would happen if it was Chris the victim? Chris is loosing his face by apologizing too much. It was a mistake, and everybody make mistakes. LEAVE THE MUD BEHIND, dont bring it in your pant. Once you clean it by aoplogizing why should he keep on aplogizing? Go Chris maybe if its the woman of your heart, let the storm be calm and you dont have to fight with it, you will meet her again in the comming years. But for sure she won't be the same Rihana that you knew before as you wont be the same Chris that she knew.

October 28, 2009 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  62. O.O

This is BS i like his songs no doubt but he is stupid. Even if he was drinkin he still shouldnt have done it and 5yrs probation and some community work hell no thats way to little. This is serious even if it was some like average girl it would still be serious and i know for a FACT that this is like 30x bigger just cause hes famous.

October 28, 2009 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Theresa

Judgement is not yours, remember that the next time you find yourself in an unwelcome situation. As a young person, have you NEVER faltered, well you must be a saint.

October 28, 2009 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Shake & Bake

The bottom line is.. No man has the right to put their hands on a female. I don't care how upset you are, you cannot justify that. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE HITS YOUR MOTHER? Yes, God is a forgiver, but there are still consequences for your actions.

October 28, 2009 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Mona

Every one needs to leave him alone. I am so sick of all of these so called celebs coming out to say that they were abused since this happened. Mary (So You Think You Can Dance Judge) now she is saying shye was abused. He isn't the only celeb abuse case but all the others chose to use his to tell there stories what a Crock of ****. He apologized and I know he means it, It doesn't seem to be bothering Rhianna she is running around like a little Ho but that is ok. If she has moved on then so should the public, I am and will always be a huge Chris Brown fan. LOVE YA CHRIS

October 28, 2009 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  66. timothy

Chris needs help from every one of us.The law is helping him now ,we should be grateful life is a lesson.

October 28, 2009 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  67. eric

i love you c.

October 28, 2009 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Texas girl

What a LOOOSER. He should just go away and leave us all alone. If I see ANYMORE stories on him they should be him doing his community service like cleaning toilets or trash since he is a piece of ****.

He obviously has issues that he needs some counseling for and maybe he can get the help he truly needs. It just amazes me how he says he did not remember all that happened. How can you BEAT SOMEONE DOWN AND NOT REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID? We all saw the pictures and they horrified us all. Some one should beat him down so he can see what it is like too.

If he was being "honest" he should still be apologizing to Rhianna and his fans for making stupid mistakes, BREAKING THE LAW and setting a poor example for all those young fans. He should have done some jail time for the beating but see what money can buy you???? Freedom, unfortunately.

October 28, 2009 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Franky, Land of Lincoln

Actually, showing emotion shows that you care but being honest doesn't make you strong, it makes you realize. After all, if people were honest, wouldn't we be all perfect?

He is still young and looks like he's still learning from his experience. He must have a guilty conscience for what he has done but if he talked it over with Rihanna, I think he should have moved on with it. He's a young kid and I'm sure a good one. But is different in his case. Women get physically, verball and emotionally abuse in this country, the numbers are huge! I know he feels bad and wants to reconcile what any bad emotions he may have felt through this ordeal. And if he was strong, why not move on instead of remembering it?

What the mind says doesn't tell you how it feels, there's a difference. And so far, seems like he's feeling for the most part and is good, he is yuong. It can make a him a better person socially and environmentally, I'm sure he's a good guy.

I applaud him for being a man and standing up to himself, like a man should but even Rihanna should watch out. There ain't nothing sexy if your man can manipulate your own actions instead of yours, it makes you look weak and unreliable.

Chris is an adult and he should act like one, not think like one. He has money, resources, friends, best friends, family to support every day and his girl, Rihanna. What the public may see is different to what you actually feel and he is showing it that's for sure.

Just relax...and my next advice, you better, I mean, better NOT do anything like that, hear my warning Chris.

You seem like a good guy, act like one and be strong about it, there's a difference.

October 28, 2009 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Travon

i love u chris

October 28, 2009 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Jasmine

i just say okay he did what he did done say sorry so just leave it alone and get over it. If they don't talk then thats what it is. But many jpeople done did the same thing and yall just left it alone after a week so just do the same for Chris Brown. He should not have done it but he did and done made up for it. CHRIS BROWN I STILL LOVE YOU AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS YOU STILL MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

October 28, 2009 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Nell

I think that if he's genuinely sorry, he should get a second chance. He's currently paying his debt to society, and I hope he's really learned his lesson about dealing with people who have no qualms about pushing your buttons, and controlling his actions. He's not off the hook for what he did, but at least he's not denying his issues.

Overall, I'll forgive Chris Brown way before I forgive R. Kelly. People laughed at Chris's interview on CNN, but it was far better than R. Kelly's "define teenager" bull. And real talk, while people are throwing stones at Chris Brown, let's take a look at ourselves. I bet if all our dirt were to be aired, it would show far worse things than Chris's dirt.

October 28, 2009 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  73. beaucoupbisou

To all of you who have posted saying this is a 'mistake', I ask to you, have you been in an abusive relationship? There is no excuse for domestic violence.

Does he deserve to be forgiven? Absolutely. He went to court and is carrying out his sentence. While there is controversy over his sentence and whether it was strong enough, he is adhering to his judgment.

As a survivor of domestic violence, I do NOT condone what Mr. Brown did and I do admit, I lost respect for him when this incident was reported. However, I do forgive him for what he did. I know if I chose not to forgive the person who hurt me, I would lead a miserable life full of anger, resentment, revenge, and pain.

Instead, it is essential to focus on the now. How can we educate young chlidren and teens that violence isn't the answer? How can we counsel those who are already abusers? How can we stop insurance companies from dropping women, stating 'domestic violence is a pre-existing condition'?

It is how we choose to move on and transform the future, that will make all the difference.

October 28, 2009 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  74. Lady V

Chris Brown I still love you no matter what. Imma fan for life!! Real Talk!!!

October 28, 2009 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  75. Debra R

Wow, love all the denial here...this is not about race, it is not about youth, it is not about an adult male (who happens to be black) who committed a FELONY. Yes, it was a mistake, a wrong choice or whatever it was, but he has accepted his plea and is doing what he is supposed to do.
    he is EXACTLY like Ike, OJ and Sean Connery, all known batterers....hopefuly this incident will prevent him from escalating his violent tendencies....
    all the women ENABLING this man are just as GUILTY as HE is
    As a victim of domestic violence, it does not get better...you have to get away from each other...and staqy away from each other....

October 28, 2009 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  76. naydi

i think everyone shud just give him a break...he got what he deserved and now his trying to live his life..
    everybody makes mistake
    people shud jus back off

October 28, 2009 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  77. Dee

All those with nasty comments look in a mirror and ask yourself .... Who am I to judge?

Good Luck Chris stay strong!!!

October 28, 2009 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
  78. lola

some of you make me sick, and you're the reason why abuse still happens today. taking the blame off chris brown and putting it on rihanna is ignorant and stupid. He made a mistake and is really a "good person"? i really hope you don't believe that.

October 28, 2009 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  79. Danie

I wonder if his somewhat sappy tweet has anything to do with getting some attention for his newly released single? None of these guys do anything "just because".

October 27, 2009 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Mike

"he's a kid" lol... he's an adult and he literally beat the girl down. i dont understand this whole "give the guy a break" thing. man or woman, boy or girl. if what he did happened to you or someone you knew you would not have this opinion. people get soo caught up in who the person is versus what the person did and try to down play what the person did. its seen over and over with "celebrities" but if a "normal" person were to do the same things they'd land jail time 100%. its bs but its the way our world is. to any and everyone with their head still in the smoke... pull it out and give urself a little slap. u turn 18 ur an adult and should be treated as one and punnished as one reguardless of ur image or career.

October 27, 2009 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  81. 1VAsweetsexy

This was a nice gesture and he is basically expressing hisself and there isn't anything wrong with that..AGAIN everyone is assuming who was at fault here..NO ONE should put there hands on anyone and NONE OF US WERE IN THE CAR THT NIGHT...so chill with the negative talk...there is only three individuals tht no the REAL truth..Rhianna, Chris and GOD

October 27, 2009 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  82. 1VAsweetsexy

Ifeanyi- You are sooooo correct but it is a shame everyone doesn't agree or acknowledge.. AND

Jason- comments like that only makes a person progress..watch what you wish on individuals – the tongue is a powerful thing..you may be speaking about yourself- and don't even know it

October 27, 2009 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  83. BDog

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA he was brought up in a violent home WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So were a lot of other people, who don't repeat it1

October 27, 2009 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Gold Affect

So what if God put all of our sins out in the open for he whole to see and judge us. We would be mortified, becasue we are all sinners, saved by grace. Just because we havent physically harmed anyone, doesnt mean we haven't stole things, lied to people, cheated on our spouses or partners, neglected our children, committed a crime. But thanks to God, he forgives us.
    What Chris did was very wrong, but who are we to judge him? We need to pray for him and Rhianna, that neither of them get into situations like this again.
    And while you are praying, you need to pray for yourself, because Im sure you have your own demons to deal with!!

October 27, 2009 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Phydeaux

I don't think he is the least bit remorseful for his actions. I think his attitude is a bit cocky and needs to be adjusted a bit tighter. What a total loser!!

October 27, 2009 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Thought Provoking Opinion

It is sad that everyone gets a second chance but this young man who grew up around violence and abuse. Who made a mistake is being hung and castrated instead of being tought different. I wonder if he was a wealthy white entertainer would it be hidden or swept underneath the rug. Where is the help for this young man. He is not like Ike Turner but he should be shown compassion and receive the help that he needs.

October 27, 2009 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Charlie

people should just be on w/ their lives. these are young teens and they had a fight what other teens their age in relationships have. do they drag it on for the rest of their lives, noooo. so let it go already. as one commentor said, many of the people hating never bought any of his music anyway. so he won't miss any of their money anyway. i will always be a fan, because we shouldn't get so caught up in these celebrities lives....still the fact remains that there are two sides to every story. we still don't know what rhianna did, it takes two to fight and i'm a woman and i know how we can get sometimes if we feel threatened by another woman.. keep your head up chris and i wish u big succcess on your new album!!!!

October 27, 2009 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  88. jammer

give the dude a break, we all make mistakes in life, and he is still very young trying to figure out what life is all about. people sure are judgemental, and forget about all the errors they made in life. move on already. stop being haters.

October 27, 2009 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Cecil

We all are humans... How many people face this in real life and get the chance to get their boyfriends, partners or even husband charged??? Just many few get the judgement passed on... For all we know, no one knows what really went down between the 2 of them, because we only hear Chris story, how about Rihanna?? Enough said already, i just think he's really sorry and they are both gettin on with their life.

October 27, 2009 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Lynn

I believe that everyone deserves to be forgiven ,BUT you first have to admit that you have done something wrong> Chris has never said that he is guilty of beating Rihanna. This is not about not being Christian enough to forgive a person, this is about a vicious attack on a woman by the hands of a man that has built his career on catering to women. Most of his biggest fans are women. So no, this is not about being a hater or claiming to be perfect. Yes, Chris should be given another chance, but he first has to admit he did it and not "whatever it is", He needs to be MAN enough to say I did this!!!! Not sweep in under the rug like someone said as a "silly mistake" many women have lost their lives at the hands of a man the claimed to love them. Would we be so willing to fluff this incident off if his name was Joe Blow instead of Chris Brown!!!!!!!!! Remember God is Love not violence!!!!!!!!!!

October 27, 2009 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Ace

Anyone who continues to listen to this loser needs to have there head examined. I don't care how good your voice is you don't abuse anyone. Do you really want someone who beats up a women to be a role model in our society. Wow. I am amazed at how easily you people can forgive and forget. Lets see how you feel if someone you know got the #$$@% beat out of them. :( "Oh it's O.K....If you get treatment then I will forgive you. What a bunch of crock.

October 27, 2009 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  92. bricks

i love cb.he made a mistake lets move on. have u guys sit down to think maybe,just maybe it was not his fault. that the so called rihanna going around half naked all the time is to blame.let me tell u guys i cant wait for his cd to come out.and jay-z should take care of that prosti of a girl called rihanna.

October 27, 2009 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  93. BnD

The only reason he is 'taking responsibility" is because he knows his career is over. When he say 'I'm sorry, for whatever it is I did", that just doesn't sound like he's manning up. He's a sweet man? What sweet man beats and chokes the women he loves? How many times can you make the same 'mistake", until it's not a mistake? From what I hear, this isn't the first time he's done this. Not taking responsibility sets a bad example for our young people. Yeah, he's doing community service and donating money, but all because he knows the ride is over and he's desperate to get it back. What if it was you, young women, that he beat up, not once or twice, but more? Would you be so willing to forgive. Something tells me no. Should we give him a second chance? Sure, but take responsibility, not brush it off to 'Oh, I'm young and I'm still learning.' He's the one who all swagger, acting like an adult. Oh, but now, he's a young kid. I know I've made mistakes in life too, but I never beat a women black and blue, I never deprived someone of their basic human right. All you young girls are saying is that even though he would beat you silly, you'd still stay with him. That too send the wrong message. Do I feel sorry for Chris? No I don't. He caused this mess, and until he REALLY accepts responsibility, let him stew in his own juices.

October 27, 2009 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Perky

Please, beating up on someone is not a mistake. Especially when it comes to a MAN against a WOMAN. I don't care how much help he gets. Once a beater always a beater. Even if you never do it again. And to you women who feel bad for him, i guess you are the ones that would take a guy like this back. I have a whole of sympathy in my body but some things are just unforgivable.
    And if Chris Brown wanted people to forget about what he did he would stay out of the spotlight for a year and make something of his life while he is still young and stop posting crap to re-remind people of what he's done.

October 27, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  95. aioun

have any of you seen the punk'd episode with chris brown? his temper was all over that prank...what a track record....

October 27, 2009 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Mike

Brown is a PUNK! He hit a woman once he will hit the same or another woman again. All of you living in a bubble who have never seen the darker side of life, its okay to be ignorant. But anyone who has been abused will tell you it never stops and PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE. OJ smacked his wife, look where that ended up, that wrestler hit his wife and kid look where that ended up. Chris brown is a criminal that belongs with other criminals. Maybe in jail he would be someone elses punk, and get a taste of his own medicine.

October 27, 2009 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Alissa

You haters must be free of all sins to be casting all those stones!!!! Your haters are all pathetic!!!!!!

October 27, 2009 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Dar Wms

At least Chris has been MATURE enough to step up to the plate and admit his wrong. Now for the immature ones who just want to hate GROW UP! MOVE ON! And if you feel that you just can't ever forgive Chris keep living! your day will come when you will need God to forgive you for something!

October 27, 2009 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  99. vicky fuller

DITTO LLOYD , AND GIVE HIS STRENGTH THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER.

October 27, 2009 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Llyod

I am 100% supportive of Chris Brown. I definitely do not think what happened was right but as long as he is getting the help he needs...only time will tell:)

October 27, 2009 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  101. millz84

I really dont like Chris but that was before what happened. We are all humans and make mistakes. Just because he is famous we have to prolong this. I agree every since Rihanna broke up with Chris she has been wilding out. Give the dude a break we all have skeletons in the closet that just hasnt been exposed, that doesnt make us who we are.

October 27, 2009 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  102. char

yea i agree, he should have never hit her, even if she had hit him first in the past or in this indicdent. real man needed to walk / get away, not wail on her. caught he was, and sentenced he has been. sure i question the leniancy of the sentence too. BUT he is at least doing the service, trying to make ammends. this country is all about 2nd chances and i sincerely hope he has learned from his mistake, and makes ammends = the tour w/ some proceeds going to abuse is a step in the right direction. i hope he continues to make ammends. rome wasnt built in a day. he isnt a child but still is a youngster, and if his background( witness domestic abuse) is true, that is yet another obstacle for him to overcome. not an excuse for what he did, but you cant deny it being a factor in how the whole ordeal happened, either.

October 27, 2009 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Laura

He didn't say it was an accident, he said it was a mistake. A mistake is anything that you do in error, whether intentionally or not. We all make mistakes, some worse than others. I know that we've been a country very unforgiving of the mistakes of the young. That's why we have children as young as 9, and 10 years old being tried as adults. While Chris is no child, he is still young and learning. I don't think he's done anything that would exclude him of the right to redeem himself. He's been punished in a court of law and his has been issued his punishment. Yall need to get a life.

October 27, 2009 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Dan

Funny that it's all girls who say "he made a mistake...he's just a kid....he knows what he did is wrong and now he's moving on...forgive him, poor little Chris Browny Brown".
    Why is it now that women stay in abusive relationships again? If he was some average Joe Brown would it be the same?
    He's just a punk...plain and simple.

October 27, 2009 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Angela

Are you guys kidding me? A mistake? Oops I accidentally chocked and punched you? Really? Oops I have accidentally done this more than once to you, please forgive me?
    It's BS. He's only sorry he got caught and convicted.
    Does he have mucial talent? Depending on your musical taste, sure. Are they both young, yes. Does that excuse anything that happened? No. Should they move on with their seperate lives? Absolutely.

October 27, 2009 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Keith

For all you folks judging the man, take a good long look in the mirror. How many mistakes have you made? God said that no one sin is greater than the other. So get off your high and mighty horses and be real with yourselves. Just remember you will be judged according to the way you judge others... God bless...

October 27, 2009 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Joel

I'm not saying what this guy did was right. Far from it...
    What makes me sick about the situation is how badly bruised up she was and ALL he got out of it was 5 yrs.probation and community service???

Chris Brown, listen up – It takes a gutless punk to beat on woman in such a fashion. It takes a REAL MAN to walk away.

I hope you learned your lesson and will be a MAN instead of a PUNK if and when this occurs again.

October 27, 2009 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Pamela

I feel he has learned his lesson and they are young let's hope that both have a wonderful life and let this be a lesson learn .I still say they are the most charming couple don't let your money or fame define you don't let it get the best of you and Chris never give up on her if you love her she'll be back follow your hearts

October 27, 2009 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Michael

Hey folks, get a clue, listen to his words; I'm sorry for whatever it is???? Doesn't sound like taking responsiblity. As for the fact he is only a kid, I didn't hit women at 19, how many of you think that is a good excuse.

My issue is by his own words, he is not accepting responsibility, he just wants it over....what if it was your daughter?

domestic violence is not a mistake, its a crime against women and we need to remember that or we do the women in our lives; wives, mothers, sisters etc a disservice!!!!

October 27, 2009 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Tara

It wasn't a mistake, he had probably done it before, he just got caught this time. Now he is starting to realize ( i hope) what happens when you hit a woman. With that being said, I like him a lot, he's a great talent and I hope he can bounce back from this.

October 27, 2009 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  111. michelle

Honestly, I love Chris Brown. People make mistake and things do happen. He apologized for what he did and excepted the consequences for his actions. People just need forgive him, as if they would forgive everyone else for making mistakes.

October 27, 2009 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  112. stacie

i love chris brown. it was a mistake. things happen. hes said sorry many times and all of his songs are of him appoligizing. it happened over 9 months ago. people need to get over it. chris brown is a sweet man. i cant wait til his concert on december 13th <3

October 27, 2009 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Dajour

Well i think he has to go through all this BS so he learns and grows from it one day – I dont believe in calling what he did a "mistake" his not a child.. his an adult and therefore should be held responsible – I am only glad that Rhianna has moved on and still doing her thang.

October 27, 2009 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Ifeanyi

I think you guys should give Chris a break. He made a silly mistake and he's realized it.
    You shouldn't allow what has happened to destroy the young man's future. Let's forgive as our heavenly father forgives us each and every day of our sinful lives.

October 27, 2009 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Jason

Just a classless loser. I hope his career fails within the next year. Sick and tired of seeing this guy everywhere.

October 27, 2009 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  116. lwise

Wow, you guys must be free of all mistakes for all the stones you're throwing!

October 27, 2009 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Leslie

i really think he is sorry and i feel he learned his lesson. not in any situation is it right for a dude to EVER put his hands on a female, but take in consideration that he was under the influence and that makes a situation worst.

October 27, 2009 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  118. carki

Some of you are so judgmental and unforgiving. He's a KID, at least to grown people. Let him be. Most of you who despise him now never even heard of him before the incident. He's kept his head down while Rihanna has been carrying on like a recently uncaged vulture.

October 27, 2009 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  119. Laura

I think it's disgusting the way he is trying to spin this in his direction. He says he wants to move on? Of course, he does. Everyone wants to move on when they are painted in a bad light. He's only "sorry" for "whatever it is" because he's worried about his freakin' record sales and concert attendance.
    Everyone should just do what they do with trash, get it out and forget about it.

October 27, 2009 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  120. GEORGE

i wonder if he would have done a " for the fans concert" if this never happened DOUBT IT !

October 27, 2009 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |