Here's what's going on in the world of entertainment today:
- Adam Lambert is working on a new song with Lady Gaga, EW.com reports. The "American Idol" runner-up made the announcement via Twitter, of course, saying: “Gaga wrote the song a while ago and she thought it would be a good fit for me. It’s a solo track. I feel so honored and lucky to be asked.”
- On Tuesday, it was a film version of "Rock of Ages." Today, the buzz is about a possible "Miss Saigon" movie, according to Variety. The Broadway musical could be brought to the big screen by Paula Wagner, perhaps best known as being Tom Cruise's producing partner.
- Steven Spielberg, whose "E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial" and "Jurassic Park" were both turned into rides at Universal Studios theme parks, will remain a creative consultant with the parks, according to Variety. This agreement, which first started in 1987, keeps him from developing attractions for Disney theme parks through 2017.
- "Turtle power" is coming to Nickelodeon. The cable company now has global rights to the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." Variety reports that the 25-year-old pizza-loving foursome are set to return to the big screen in 2012.
- Nathan Fillion fans, rejoice: ABC has picked up his mystery series, "Castle," for a full season, according to EW.com.