Here's what's happening in the world of entertainment today:
- Angelina Jolie is in talks to replace Charlize Theron in "The Tourist," according to The Hollywood Reporter. Theron recently stepped aside from starring in the thriller, about an American tourist who goes undercover.
- Ben Affleck and Mat Damon related? The Boston Herald reports that the New England Historic Genealogical Society found that the two friends and repeat collaborators are tenth cousins twice removed.
- Cecil B. DeMille, this is not. 20th Century Fox has picked up a possible film project which would tell the story of "Moses" in the style of "300," according to Variety. Screenwriters Adam Cooper and Bill Collage are best known for the college comedy "Accepted."
- Why did Miley Cyrus leave Twitter? She explained why in a rap video on YouTube, The Los Angeles Times says. "Everything that I type and everything I do / All those lame gossip sites take it and they make it news," she rapped. The paper also reports that Courtney Love has recently left the social networking site without explanation.
- "Mad Men's" Christina Hendricks married actor Geoffrey Arend in New York yesterday, People reports. The couple were married at Il Buco restaurant.