Here's what's happening in the world of entertainment today:
- Kate Gosselin will confront Kathy Griffin on today's "The View," according to The Chicago Sun-Times. Griffin has been mocking Gosselin for weeks, including an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live," in which she portrayed her in a sketch.
- The Los Angeles Times reports that a Superior Court judge in Los Angeles has approved the release of a soundtrack to the Michael Jackson concert (rehearsal) film, "This Is It" to come out simultaneously with the movie next month.
- A full 23 seconds of "American Idol" Kris Allen's first single has leaked online, according to EW.com.
- Matt Damon and Clint Eastwood will work together again on Eastwood's next directing project, "Hereafter," according to Variety. The movie is being compared to "The Sixth Sense" by its studio, Warner Bros.
- On the heels of this week's announcement of "Spider-Man 4's" Imax release, The Hollywood Reporter says that the highly-anticipated sequel "Tron: Legacy" will also be released in Imax 3D on the same day as the wider release: December 17, 2010.
- In theaters today: "Jennifer's Body," starring Megan Fox as a literal man-killer, "Love Happens," with Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart, the 3D animated movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs," based on a classic children's book, "The Informant!" starring a "doughy" Damon, and "The Burning Plain," with Charlize Theron.