September 15th, 2009

Yadda, yadda, yadda... "Seinfeld" is back!

It wasn't supposed to happen, but leave it to "Seinfeld" co-creator Larry David to corral the gang for the seventh season of "Curb Your Enthusiasm," which premieres this Sunday on HBO.

Jerry Seinfeld, Julia-Louis Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards return for 5 of 10 episodes, the first of which will air October 4th.  Expect other "Seinfeld" alums to also make brief appearances in the story arc.

Tonight we're covering the premiere of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and we'll hear from creator and star Larry David about getting the gang back together.

This was the show that swore up and down there would not be a reunion. Are you looking forward to it, or is the "Seinfeld" concept better left alone?

1. Aaron in TX

Seinfeld ROCKS!!! – Best Show Ever

and no... I ain't curbing this enthusiasm

Bring back Seinfeld as a long standing show!!!
    Would watch ever single episode ever made

October 2, 2009 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Enough

Can't wait I love this show........even though Larry David is a huge Liberal. Just keep personal politics out of it and we'll continue to watch.

September 15, 2009 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. No1's Grace Makutsi

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SOOOO EXCITED, CAN'T WAIT !

September 15, 2009 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Wendy

the cat's rearrrrrrrrrr, out of the bag

September 15, 2009 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Sharon

I can't wait. Curb your Enthusiasm is the best show on TV. If you liked Sienfield you'll love Curb.

September 15, 2009 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Ratty32

They are playing themselves as if they were making a seinfeld reunion produced by Larry David

September 15, 2009 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. workingmom

Loved Seinfeld, I watch reruns all the time. Would love to have seen the reunion shows on CYE, but some of us can't afford HBO, so I guess I will have to wait until it (hopefully) is released on video.

September 15, 2009 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. John in AZ

I think this is great. I am actually not a fan of Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I was a fan of Seinfeld...I WILL be watching.

September 15, 2009 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  9. citizenUSA

If they are playing different characters then it's not a Seinfeld reunion. If they are the same it would seem bizzare. Are they going to tell the story from the point they were released from prison? With Seinfeld in reruns more than Lucy ever was there's no danger with us losing the connection with characters but have they? I mean, Julia Louie-Dreyfus is now "New Christine" to me, (even though there are "Elaine" moments from time to time). Many times these reunoins show the actors struggling to recapture the essence of the past. I say it's had it's time.

September 15, 2009 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |