September 14th, 2009

Paisley, Urban left off CMA list

Zac Efron joins the cast of "Me and Orson Welles," Maroon Five is going back to school and country singers Brad Paisley and Keith Urban were left off a list of CMA nominations. CNN's Jennifer Wolfe has more on these tidbits in today's buzz:

Filed under: movies • Music • Zac Efron

« Previous entry
  1. CAROLYN

I'M A HUGE FAN OF KEITH URBAN. I THINK HIS MUSIC IS GREAT, AND HE'S A GREAT ENTERTAINER. HE SHOULD BE ON THE TOP OF THE LIST OF NOMINEE'S FOR THIS EVENT.

September 15, 2009 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Donavan

It's all about who greases the palm with more money!

September 15, 2009 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  3. Leela

Won't watch.

September 15, 2009 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  4. Aukala

Love Kieth Urban. What is wrong with CMA?

September 14, 2009 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Peanut

Come on, what's up with that. Brad Paisley is one of the best. Keith Urban is right up there. Is there something going on that the fans don't know about???????

September 14, 2009 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Shirley

I saw Keith Urban in Seattle in Sept 07 and he put on a really great show. I can't understand why he has never won an entertainer of the year award, and why him and Brad Paisley would be left out of the CMA's. I am tired of watching these country music awards and the same old people win all the time. What is so great about Kenny Chesney? Granted, I like alot of his music, but Keith Urban isjust as good. I may just stop watching them altogether!

September 14, 2009 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. reenee

ABSOLUTELY, Bill........................Boo-Hoo!!!!!!!!

September 14, 2009 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. bill

I bet Paisley and Urban will not burst on stage during someone else's acceptance speech to whine about their lack of nominations!

September 14, 2009 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  9. SLM

If it was a mistake they were left off................correct it!

September 14, 2009 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |