August 11th, 2009

Your pop culture cheat sheet

Octomom Nadya Suleman

The New York Times reports that Fox has a two-hour special on Octomom Nadya Suleman ready for August 19.

ABC Entertainment president Steve McPherson calls Katherine Heigl's latest remarks (referring to working a 17-hour day on "Grey's Anatomy" as "cruel and mean") unfortunate, according to The Washington Post.

Pee-wee Herman is coming back - on stage anyway, according to The Los Angeles Times.

On DVD today, "17 Again" (also on Blu-Ray), "90210: The First Season," "I Love You, Man" (also on Blu-Ray), and "Superfriends: The Lost Episodes."

1. ctaylor

I certainly WON'T be watching the Nayda Suleman special on Fox. If the American people are smart they won't either unless they want to keep seeing this woman in the spotlight (and the money) for as long she can milk it.

August 12, 2009 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. DDM

This Octomom is disturbed and needs to be put in a mental hospital. I feel sad for the children with an individual like her trying to care for them!

August 11, 2009 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. britney

I agree with all comments. When you accept to be a parent mother or father you are agreeing to accept full responsibility to support your children. Seems to me she knows right from wrong. And the State is just as crazy for helping. There are kids in other Countries who are struggling and get no support and no media attention. She get pregnant by choice and they all over her story. This is a SAD CASE!!!!

August 11, 2009 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. kaitlin

Damn, Maybe I should start busting out the kids left and right~ I am sure the donor is so excited that he helped her bring kids into the world just to be exploited...

August 11, 2009 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. dc

she deserve all the trouble she has brought on herself and the tv and book dealers should not pay or give her any money. the state shouldnt have to help suport here either and she and her dr should be jailed

August 11, 2009 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. MmK

I feel like if they give her a reality show, all they are doing is gigving her what she wants...attention.

August 11, 2009 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. kstraine

So you care infinitely about Octomom, Mathman025? Or did you mean "couldn't care less?" Just wondering...

August 11, 2009 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Yuck!

I'll be sure to NOT watch Fox on that night...

August 11, 2009 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mathman025

I could care less about the Octomom. There are people out here with more kids than that who don't get the money to take care of them everyday.

August 11, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |