July 8th, 2009

Jackson's fans across globe in mourning

From Berlin to Tokyo, Michael Jackson fans are in mourning and are reacting to his death. One fan said that while she had hoped to see the previously planned Jackson concerts in person, she watching the memorial would allow her "to see something of Jackson."

1. Emmy Lalonde

In fact, however Michael was black or became whiter because of his skin problems, Michael was always handsome one, since he was a little kid and sexiest ONE among the others, or between the dancers or singers during his life, by his own STYLE especially, who had also his OWN specific greatest style by the way his has dressing, dancing, singing and writing his own lyrics of his OWN songs, then the way he entertained others on the show while he made himslef his creation of dance performances either alone or by group, which made his show been meaning a lots on each time he did. Michael had also his OWN hair styling style and make up, without any imitations from other stars for whatever MIchael was doing on it, furthermore til for his actions on the charities for others mostly for poorest people/children in the world. Michael was the icon of many kind of things after all, that no one could ever done before, by his OWN ways on loving all of us (his fans) and all children in this world without any border of races, without thinking about his own happiness, all time he could he liked to do, that made us arround the world loving him dearly, and admire him more deeply very much till the bottom of our own hearts which approved for Michael was a magic, a single figther that no one could ever done it before for HIM, whatever he did, where his music and lyrics were also very well, smooth, exception and touching us, which are not comparable at all with all other families artis or among other singers event since, till for many years to come. Michael was an magic magicien in the mankind and will always be. All of us would not forget him for so many years to come and forever without ending. I love you Michael and May LORD blessed you and also your children who live without you as all we are, who love you grazily, unlimitedly truly and gracieusly, as the way you are when the time you were doing for all of us, for happiness, peaces, likes a family, as your legacy are living on our life forever and always, as also it is hard time to us of loosing you and also unbeleivable that you are really disappeared and gone. Handsome Michael my brother. RiP.

July 14, 2009 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Emmy Lalonde

The memorial service for late Micahel Jackson was great, warm and tender. After all, Michael Jackson deserved to get such wonderful and impressed farrewel time for Us and all your family, especially for HIS three children. Paris Jackson was touching us on her salutation to her beloved Daddy, it is improved that Michael was excellent person, who educated also His hree children very well. Hope he'll burried in the NEVERLAND Ranch, as his deepest wishes to make all children found their happiness there. A place that Michael dearly want to live to when he was still there. The Californian LAW could give an exception to HIM, after all unforgetable memories Michael did to all of us, in this entier world. My deepest thought gone to all his family and especially to his three children, who lost father in their young ages. I lost My Mom when I was very young too, and full of courages is the only arm I had to overcome all the miseries and sadness living without my mother. I wish his children will be strong, smart, clever, full of courages and good health, to overcome their hard times and living without Michael.
    I love Michael since I was very young and my hearting that he's gone.
    May Lord blessed Him, he was an Angel to us and can be also there.

July 9, 2009 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. rodney

michael was bigger than life itself, the greatest there will never be another, not in this life time.

July 9, 2009 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. MP

I feel bad for him and his family and of course the fans. Was I a hardcore fan, no. I listened to his music was I was young and so did my Mom. I remember listening to the Thriller Album on cassette in my walkman when I would go on trips with my grandfather. After the 80's, I didn't listen to a lot of his music, but he still had it and had hits. Did I judge him when all of the allegations came out about him and young boys, yes I did, but I made a mistake. It is not my place to judge anyone. People want to bring up the negative and not the positive. I totally forgot about Ryan White and what he did for him. And we can't forget world hunger and other humanitarian causes he did and others we did not hear about. I do know if he did anything wrong or not, no one does. We will all be judged by God when it is our time to go. I will remember him moonwalking and his music and what he did for everyone in the world. Yes, he may have done some strange things, but who wouldn't if they were watched 24-7. I wish everyone would stop with the negative stuff and leave him and his family alone. For those that want to continue this, then they will have their day before God. RIP Michael

July 9, 2009 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. Kim Foster

It is still so very difficult to accept that Michael Jackson will no longer be a part of this world. I take great refuge in the fact that he now has finally found peace. I pray now that he can be remembered for all the good he has done throughout his entire life and may the sceptics close their doors on the negativity that forever evolved him. As for the Memorial Service, I watched it feeling all kinds of emotions, sadness, pride and a such an explosive warmth of love, not only displayed by the people who spoke and performed but that of the family, their support for each other and the respect and love they gave to each of those who spoke so graciously of Michael. My most memorable moment would be when Usher sang, "Gone too Soon". I became very emotional when he made his way toward Michael's coffin and layed a hand upon it, what a beautifull expression of his love and respect for such a great man! Thankyou!

July 9, 2009 at 2:32 am | Report abuse |
  6. Deborah

michael will be missed by many, for as long as there are people on this earth. he had such a gift that i dont think any one else could even come close too. he is gone now ,but not from our hearts. i think that with him gone, the media and others should lay off him. any thing that they say from now on will effect his 3 beautiful children. and yes they are his children in every way. i think that it is horrible and so terribly discusting, that people can not let him rest in peace, or let his family have some peace also. who cares where his body is right now, i don't understand why people think that it is any of their business. PLEASE SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR ONCE.

July 9, 2009 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  7. Evan Nyquist

I mourn Michael Jackson. He was a icon growing up, a cultural super hero.

Why do people care about MJ so much? Why is does he deserve this attention?

He achieved what no other human entertainer will ever be able to do, again, ever.

)He can be compared to Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti or Leonardo Di Vinci of the modern arts. He has pioneered Music Videos, pioneered some of the most loved dance moves, created some of the most signature performance clothing, wrote some of the most treasured songs of the 19th/20th century. He has dominated the arts and is praised as the greatest by his peers/students.

He created Thriller

He was a powerful Humanitarian

He harmonized whites and blacks, everyone could talk about how greta Michael was in the 70's and 80's.

He was proven innocent. I believe he was Asexual, he did not care for sexual activity all together. All of his friends and family, the people who know him, laugh at the charges. Look at Macaulay Culkin, a young child who spent years with Michael. He had a falling out with Michael, but still came to the trial to testify that Michael Jackson was innocent and that this charge was totally false, laughable and 'extremely disappointing.'

Have any of you met a true artist before? Artists have a unique personality. Can you imagine the personality of one of the most talented & gifted humans living in a racist society in Gary indiana- while getting beat by you father into stardom? Then being so famous by age 11 that you can not be seen in public? I would imagine that all of you would be 'strange' to the public as well.

Michael was abused. 50% of abused children turn to self-mutilation as they grow older. Michael Jackson didn't like the way he looked to a agree, a lot of that has to do with his skin disease.
    How can you blame a man in such racial times growing up to an abusive father and a spotlight/society that demands a perfect white face, a man that is forced to live in recluse.

Rest In Peace Michael, the greatest artist of our time,
    Thanks for your dedication and love.
    You will be greatly missed.

July 9, 2009 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  8. NA

MICHEAL:

WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU. WE WILL MAKE YOU LIVE FOREVER THROUGH OUR CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN AND OUR AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN.

REST MICHEAL, YOU DID A GREAT JOB. GOD SENT YOU DOWN TO ENTERTAIN THE WORLD, AND YOU DID NOT DISAPPOINT. I KNOW GOD IS VERY PROUD OF YOU AS WE ARE. AND WE WANT TO THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR JOB SERIOUSLY AND MAKING THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE THAN WHEN YOU FOUND IT.

I ALSO KNOW, BECAUSE YOU DID A GREAT JOB, GOD WILL SEND YOU DOWN AGAIN FOR ANOTHER MISSION AND I KNOW YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT THEN EITHER. LET'S HOPE THE SKEPTIC WORLD THEN WILL BE A MUCH MUCH BETTER PLACE.

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND THANK YOU FOR ALL WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE WORLD.

TILL THEN, MICHEAL, WE WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU AND PLEASE REST IN PEACE.

July 9, 2009 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. haley

i know we are still hurting but we know he changed the world fromhis songs. we do know he is in a better place now

July 8, 2009 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  10. haley

i cant stop crying.i loved him so much i need help how can i stop rcying

July 8, 2009 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Carla from NY

Michael Jackson is not only a great talent but a very giving person. My sympathy to his family and especially to his children.

July 8, 2009 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Frankie

Larry-Please leave Michael's children alone. Please I am begging you. They are innocent little kids who have lost the only real parent in their lives. You were there and you heard and saw the pain in little Paris' heart. Who cares who the biological parents are? They have not been there for these kids. Michael is the only Dad they know and no one will ever take his place in their hearts. So leave this tiny bit , this modicum of security for them to hang on to. They are bright kids and I'm sure they watch TV or have somehow heard about these rumors. Please don't be a part of causing them anymore pain and suffering. The family honored you with an invitation to Michael's memorial. You can now honor Michael, his children and his family by bowing out of the discussion about their parentage. These beautiful kids did not ask to be born into whatever the situation. My heart is truly broken for them. I pray they will find peace by God's grace and that they will not be destroyed by such a tragic loss especially little Blanket who looked so lost. I am familiar with that look. We lost our 10 year old daughter suddenly due to an auto accident in 1987. I still can vividly remember my 5 year old daughter's inability to truly grasp what death was. How could she? She was a baby and shouldn't have to understand such things. Please leave the Jackson kids alone.

July 8, 2009 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Samantha David

It still feels like an awful dream, and we will wake and he will still be here! I agree that Michael was the greatest entertainer ever... and he will be missed so vey much, just like his little daughter said!
    It's so sad that he will not get to see his childen grow up, they need him and quite clearly adored him.
    I wish that he could be publicly vindicated against the alleged abuse cases, which were all lies and fabrications. But I guess all the creeps will come out of the woodwork now!

July 8, 2009 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Dan Doyle

It's ironic that at a time when about to attend my 30-year high school reunion that one of the greatest human beings and the greatest entertainer that made my high school memories so wonderful is now gone. While never knowing Michael personally and being only a fan, I still feel like I've lost a friend. Though the world seems a lot emptier, we should be comforted by the fact that Michael is in a better place now. All we need to do to find that place is look ...

Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

July 8, 2009 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Claudia

My condolences to the Jackson family. The world has lost a beautiful human being who’s sole goal in life was to help those in need.

July 8, 2009 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Claudia

My condolences to the Jackson family. The world has lost a beautiful human being who's sole goal in life was to help those in need. He was a light in the darkness and a hope in a world full of despair. I miss him dearly. Even though I didn't know him personally he and his music touched my life deeply as well as the life of millions of people around the world. He will never be forgetten as his mark in history is far bigger than any lies posted about him on tabloids. Also, I wish to say to his brother Jermaine that I admire him. During these past few days of sadness and grief he has shown the world how much he really cared about his brother. Kudos to the Jackson family for showing a closeness and solidness in these trying times. It is touching to see how close they are. Michael's children are very lucky to have such a wonderful, caring family.

July 8, 2009 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Shalini

Michael Jackson was a pure person, I believe he was 100% innocent. He just loved children and the whole world. Most of the people cannot believe that love can be so pure.

The way his daughter told about her dad, wouldn't every parent in this world want to be remembered by their child in such a manner ? I would give anything in this world to leave a legacy like that.
    There is an explanation for all his so called "troubles".

1. child molestation – just pure love for children, the sleepovers were just innocent sleepovers to make the children feel at home.

2. Change of color – simply skin disorder, vitiligo

3. Plastic surgery – He just had his nose done, because of a broken nose and then maybe 2 or 3 more times to correct it which obviously went wrong.

The poor soul had to go through all these in his life and all along his only fault was he loved children, the world, his fans and his children more than anything in this world.

May his soul rest in peace. I cannot st op crying thinking about all the heartache he went through all his life. You will forever live in our hearts Michael (Mikael)

July 8, 2009 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Jane

Michael Jackson is an inspiration to the whole human race. Whatever demons assaulted his soul, there was a deeper, higher, greater God that called out to him. I cannot believe that heaven's joy will be complete without this precious creation of our heavenly Father. "It is not His will that any should perish, but that all should come to a saving knowledge of the truth." Glorify your name, Lord Jesus, in the end of Michael's story.

July 8, 2009 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  19. kim solis

First to the family may god and michael be with you always.I await michaels return through one if not all of his children.be strong and god bless.I will miss you michael

July 8, 2009 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Karen Thompson

I am in mourning of the loss of Michael Jackson. I have watched relentlessly to the tributes, interviews and cried at the wonderful memorial with all the 31.1 million viewers. However, I feel compelled to write as Paris' statement should have put a stop to the nonsense and harrassment of whether Michael was the father of these kids. He was in every way their daddy in their every day lives as well as the birth certificate states that. CNN has done a wonderful job covering the death of this Legend as I feel a part of my childhood has died with him BUT the sister network HLN needs to stop the shows where they just simply gossip and dig for things true or not. There are 3 beautiful, innocent children who lost their father and Michael was harrassed his whole life please in his death stop the madness.

July 8, 2009 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  21. jennifer

Michael Jackson was so inspiring..He made u believein your dreams. Yes he really cared about the world, u can hear it in his songs. We also cared about him so much. I hope that he knew that he was truly loved by his fans. We love u and will miss u always.

July 8, 2009 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Simmy

TO Randi Kaye and Scott Bronstein from CNN:

I read your article regarding 'sources' commenting on the condition of Michael Jackson's body....The scum newspaper "The Sun" out of London had such a report a few days after the Legend's death......

Let me say that your report is very malicious and desperate, and borders on scandalous.....Who are your 'sources?' Did you verify before quoting? Are you that desperate for notoriety and money?

I am offended by your report, and will not rest until your names
    never appear on another article (except 'The Sun' in London where the two of you would fit right in).

July 8, 2009 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  23. PollyAnna

Dear Michael,
    After you're gone
    Who will sing your song?
    I remember the day
    that you came our way
    Your smile, your gift of song & dance,
    Michael,never fear,
    for now in our hearts forever you will last and
    generations to come will continue your song & dance.

Thanks for the memories.

July 8, 2009 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Bernadine

I grew up with MJ's music. He inspired me so much,.I grew up without a mother, Therefore his music was all I had. His music brought joy to my sad heart. I loved him with all my heart, After hearing of his death i went into a state of depression. As a medical provider, i wish I knew him so that I could care for him, someone so kind and giving should not have left us so soon. His death was avoidable........Thats what hurts the most.
    RIP MJ

July 8, 2009 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Eric

Nice CNN deleted my comment because it wasn't all love and hugs and kiss for Michael Jackson. Hey CNN forums moderator you have a problem with posting opposing view points? I'm sure this will not be posted either, but why don't you have the guts to reply stating why you did post it. The fact that you didn't post it screams left wing journalism at its finest.

July 8, 2009 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Veronica

I am heart broken over his death....RIP Michael.

July 8, 2009 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Gillda Popescu, Bucharest/ Romania

Fans in Roumania mourning and remembering Michale Jackson: http://www.mtv.ro/stiri/muzica/5000-de-fani-la-proiectia-concertului-sustinut-de-michael-jackson-in-92

Sunday, 5th of July, more than 5,000 fans came together watching MJ 1992 Live performance from the Dangerous Tour Mike performed in Bucharest.

July 8, 2009 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Claud

It seems like a little of God's perfected Love has left this world along with Michael Jackson. Someone who gave the world love and compassion has gone back to our creator. I pray for peace, love and togetherness for the Jackson family and especially the beautiful children Michael left behind. They deserve PEACE for the rest of their lives. They now have an Angel watching over them.

July 8, 2009 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Rosa

It is just beginning to sink in, that he's not here in the natural anymore. It is so sad to take one another for granted and to judge one another. We did not walk in his shoes, so we do not know what he had to go through. I truly beleive that he has the PEACE now that he needed when he was on earth. He truly was full of LOVE, and you can feel it. I will miss him.

July 8, 2009 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  30. shannon

I think that Michael Jackson was sent from above to us just like Princess Dianna, they were full of love and giving. Everything seemed to come from the heart. The media never once spared them the respect and privacy they so deserved. They were pushed to the limit. I am still in shock at the death of Michael and will be for quite sometime. I hope and pray that his children and family never let his memory die, I honestly hope that they will open Neverland someday for children to enjoy like he wanted. I hope they will be able to burry him there, that is his home. I believe that nothing happened there in vain!

I hope the State of Ca. can get past their laws, this is about a resting place for one of the most important public figures in our time.

rip MJ

July 8, 2009 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Sandy

Yes, I agree, he was one of a kind. Sadness for his family, but so much love he gave.

July 8, 2009 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Anna

Regardless of the universial controversary Michael created for the last 45 years...he will forever remain in history as one of the select few true genius masters of his art...right along with Jesus Christ, Michaelangelo, Da Vince,,,and maybe even the Virgin Mary. And God knows that was just as much controvery swirling thie lives and deaths.

July 8, 2009 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  33. elizabeth chang

I woke up this morning and the reality has sunk in that Michael Jackson is really gone on...but will forever live on in our hearts. Can't get his daughters words out my head, the look on his older sons face and the somehow 'little big man' kinda shy youngest son. Rest in peace Michael.

"EVERYTHING CHANGES IN THIS WORLD
    BUT FLOWERS WILL OPEN EACH SPRING
    JUST AS USUAL." (ZEN POEM)

July 8, 2009 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  34. alba

I don't think we are finished saying good bye to Michael Jackson in this country or around the world.......we still hurt.
    It is Wendsday and I feel lost, I need to hear more....I want to see more coverage about the family, how are they, how was the private funeral, how are the children doing.
    WE ARE NOT DONE SAYING GOOD BY TO MICHAEL. I BELIEVE THE WORLD IS IN PAIN OVER HIM...
    MICHAEL WANTED PEACE FOR ALL OF US AROUND THE WORLD, AND IS'NT IT STRAGE HOW MUCH WE NEED IT TODAY.....
    HIS HEALING SONGS ABOUT THE WORLD ARE NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER. THE WORLD HAS BECOME A NEGATIVE AND UGLY PLACE. WARS, NEGATIVITY, DISPUTES WITH THE COMMON NEIGHBOR ETC....THROUGH MICHAELS DEATH HE IS STILL SPEAKING "COME TOGETHER LOVE ONE ANOTHER" WE ARE THE WORLD........................I HURT TODAY....ALBA

July 8, 2009 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Rita

The Ann Nicole story, or the mental break down of Brittany Spears was no more important than the death of Michael Jackson. If we were forced to repeatedly listen to those stories, so how dare we say we have had enough of the Michael Jackson story. Then to make sure we keep up with Ms Anna Nicole they gave her a reality show glorifying her drug abuse. Out of respect for his death can we just let his story play out, how long that may be

July 8, 2009 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |