July 7th, 2009

Wonder: "God must have needed him far more"

Musician Stevie Wonder reflected on Jackson's passing saying "as we may feel, and we do, that we need Michael here with us, God must have needed him far more." Wonder then went on to perform "I Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer" and "They Won't Go When I Go."

1. escort brazil

I definitely want to read a bit more soon. By the way, rather nice design you have at that blog, but what do you think about changing it from time to time?

October 20, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Roxana

i love stevie wonder and when he said that about michael i couldn't stop crying.

July 16, 2009 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. Steph

Michael was everything that was beautiful and pure. His sweet smile broke through barriers, that angelic voice melted any heart. He came into our homes and became a member of our families. How dare anyone take him away from us like this? Michael, to his fans all over the world was not just a legend, or an icon, he was our brother, a special member of our families that we never got to meet in person, but one that we hold oh, so dear in our hearts.
    This pain in my heart will never go away, the tears just won't stop, I'm hurting so much, God help me. I'm bitter, I'm angry and we need answers, we need closure. He's been taken away from his lovely children, a mother whose heart may never heal, and siblings who love their brother dearly and from millions of fans who consider him family till the end of time.
    Rest in God's bosom Michael, you brought many happy times to me as a child, I tried so hard to nail your dance steps in "Beat It", but never could. As a child, "Thriller" scared me so much, that just shows how much of a perfectionist that you were. It's so hard to talk about you in the past tense Michael, almost all my childhood memories has died with you, because it's hard to recall any one of them without you in it.
    What can we give to have you back? Name it and it's done.
    Michael, I love you, may God bless you and keep you. Oh Lord.

July 8, 2009 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  4. mp

in response to CWS comment, we don't have any idea whether he accepted Christ or not, let's leave that to God..it's between him and God. Times like this, we should just celebrate his life and what he has done and accomplished. Leave the judging to God.
    Im sure the Lord has allowed this to happen for a greater reason far beyond our own understanding.

July 7, 2009 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Kristie

My prayers goes out to the Jackson's family and his children. He truly was the ' King of Pop' of music and dance. He will be missed by all who loved him and forever live in our hearts.

July 7, 2009 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sandie

Stevie Wonder singing "I Never Dreamed You Leave In Summer" was just heartbreaking. The words of that song.....

July 7, 2009 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  7. lsldavis

Thanks to the Jackson Family for allowing the fans of their youngest sibling/son to have a chance to say goodbye in such a well organized, manner. The Jackson Family is truly an amazing family. This was the most profound memorial of a celebrity that I have ever witnessed. R- I-P MJ- your music will live on forever. We need to give this family the time to grieve in private.

July 7, 2009 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Patricia A. Murakami

Michael,

As I watched you slide across floors with cool moves, and sing fabulous tunes to me as I jammed to your amazing music, I also had deep feelings for you. I found you very sexy and attractive just as you were with your natural charm.

Your time has come for a new beginning. I will continue to chant Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo for you to be reborn soon with the Gohonzon!

Love from,

Patricia ;-)

July 7, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  9. christopher

I love Stevie Wonder. As a kid his songs were my back drop. So were
    Michael Jackson's. I tried to get tickets but was not chosen to attend. But I feel that my passion is there to unite with all.

July 7, 2009 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. cws

Unless he had accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord & Savior and was born again, Heaven is not where his soul rests.

July 7, 2009 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |