June 26th, 2009

Mother of Jackson's kids speaks!

Debbie Rowe Jackson, Michael Jackson’s ex-wife and the mother of two of his children just released this statement:

“Though Michael is now at peace, the world has lost a beautiful and loving soul.  I appreciate the outpouring of support and prayer for Michael, all of his family, me and our children, and hope our privacy can be respected at this difficult time.”

For more on this developing story tune in to Showbiz Tonight at 11pm Eastern and Pacific on HLN. Don’t miss it!

Filed under: Michael Jackson

« Previous entry
  1. Nikki Bethea

I think that M. Jackson should be Laid to rest at Neverland Ranch that's where he felt like he was at peace. I pray for the family and support them at this time. With the kids I think his mom should have the kids. I wish that people would let Michael Rest. To Debby Rowe just let it be you didn't want them when he was living why do you want them now? You got paid once and what now you want to be paid again. I think when Micheal did his will He knew that he wanted his kids to go to his mom. Only we know what we hear on the news and I do think that he didn't forget what his dad did but he forgive his dad. God bless you Micheal May you Rest in Peace Now. I love you and if it wasn't for you it wouldn't be music for Us.

July 3, 2009 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. shelvie Parker

DEBBY ROWE SOLD HER CHILDREN TO MICHAEL JACKSON. MONEY WAS ALL SHE WANTED THEN AND NOW. LET MICHAEL REST IN PEACE, BUT LETS NOT FORGET ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT HIM. WAS HE ASHAMED OF HIS OWN RACE? IT SEEMS TO ME HE WAS.

July 1, 2009 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. Nikkie

Joe is just a ruthless,out to use his sons death as publicity and more....
    after being asked how the kids were he says they are happy playing with other kids and all..COME ON1 those kids just lost their father the person they spent most of their time with and we are meant to beleive after a slight glance of other kids they are playing and happy ..PLEASE! the man should go home and atleast pretend to be mourning we all know he isn´t. he makes me sick
    since Micheal death his taking every chance to be on TV .. when asked how he is his is great ! actually i think he is doing great.Micheals money is rolling in in tonnes andMicheal is not there
    Michael I know where ever you are , you are in a waaaay better place . i will always love you you were and always will be my inspiration.
    hey JOe go home and try to act like a father!!

June 30, 2009 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Margaret

Where was Debbie Rowe when these children were growing up. When you give up parental rights you give up any claim to these children. I agree with Julie. Allow Janet and Jermaine raise the children. Janet has always appeared to be a respectable and loving person. Michael would want someone in the family to give these children a loving home. I do feel however that Joe Jackson should not be considered for custody and should only have supervised visitation with the children. I have always loved Michael Jacksons music and wish I could have seen him in person before he passed away. His music will live in our memories forever. Rest in Peace Michael.

June 30, 2009 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jones

Michael Jackson IS the greatest entertainer EVER!

Michael Jackson did not need to make a "come back" because clearly, he never left the seen and the past few days proves that he was still on top. His popularity, public appeal and following remains larger than ever before. Michael Jackson was HUGE and remains HUGE. We have witnessed thousands, indeed millions of people around the work pay tribute to him again and again. I have observed people of all ages, all races, all nationalities, both genders and all classes, speak well of him, share favorable thoughts of him and admired him. I do not know if there will ever be another Entertainer like him, I suppose not.

I did not know Michael Jackson, but based on what I have heard and seen over the past few days...he appears to have been the best Entertainer ever! He appears to have been a very generous man and a philanthropist. He also appears to have been a caring man, an individual who wanted to make a difference. The world has lost a kind individual. The world has lost a genius in the entertainment industry. Michael Jackson's life was far too short for all of us. So it is really our loss, as we will never hear another..."OFF THE WALL"..."THRILLER"..."DANCING MACHINE"..."BAD"... "DANGEROUS"..."DIANA ROSS PRESENTS THE JACKSON 5"..."THIRD ALBUM"..."GOT TO BE THERE"..."MAYBE TOMORROW"..."INVINCIBLE"..."MAN IN THE MIRROR"... and so on. And, we will never see his well skilled and uniquely choreographed dance routines. To watch Michael Jackson perform made me SMILE...FEEL...GOOD...ROCK TO THE BEAT...TAP MY FEET... and pretend it was me! I will miss Michael Jackson. "THE WAY (HE) MADE ME FEEL". Thank you Mr. Michael Jackson.

What genius is without flaw? Indeed, what individual is without flaw? As it is written...

"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone..."

Our tribute to Mr. Michael Jackson...the Greatest Entertainer ever!

Ellen & Donnell Jones

June 30, 2009 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  6. Ed Laird

I pray to God that Michael had his soul right with God before he left. For was certainly a great person and a wonderful entertainer. He only needed to know that God was with him and he certainly can rest in peace.

June 30, 2009 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  7. MillieB

As a mother, nothing but death itself would ever EVER keep me from my children. A woman worth her salt would have been a part of their lives from the very beginning even if the parents couldn't be together. This happens all over the world and the children are fine – I know I am a product of a broken home and I am not an axe murderer. What really happened here? I don't know but I suspect it has a dollar sign and a whole lot of digits.

June 29, 2009 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Tammy

I thik it is really sad that this man gave his life to the world for 40+ years and now the media refuses to let him rest in peace for a least a day. We all have to remember how brillant of a person he was and what an ICON we have lost. I would like to close with this one question: What if he was your brother, father, uncle or family member...would you want the world to continue to focus on ALLEGATIONS that they were ACQUITTED of mind you?????

June 29, 2009 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Rocko

I no we have lost a great singer and will be sadly missed...But I think Rev jesse jackson and Al Sharpton need to let the family grieve..I didnt see you 2 run to ed Mcmans and Farrah Faucet's deaths..Its really sad that the only time these 2 show up to is to get PR when there is a famous death....AL and Jesse let the jackson's grieve and stop looking for PR on other family's grievinf

June 29, 2009 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Lyn

I'm so glad he gave his life to Christ a few weeks ago.

June 29, 2009 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ARLENE

Janet Jackson, or Jermaine Jackson should be the heir to the surviving siblings of Michael Jackson, since, Janet and Jermaine seemed to have been the closest to Michael Jackson. However, if Michael's wishes were to have the Nanny, who with 17 years of experience of taking care of and living among him and his household, then, his wishes should be fulfilled. It is very difficult to believe that, Michael did not have a legal document, and, if so, what happened to it. Mr. Joseph Jackson should be eliminated from the picture, since, he is solely to be blamed for all the mental and emotional problems Michael has inherited, which ultimately led Michael to his lonely and disastrous adulthood, let alone, a childless childhood. Judges need to be more sensitive of decisions they make, but, this icon has suffered tremendously both mentally, emotionally, and if I will, financially, as a result of the effect of his childhood. His kind nature led him to be a total outcast. Lastly, I am not so sure the BET 2009 awards were reflective of a memorial tribute.

To the Jackson family, be strong, depend on the master, and steer clear of injustice and evil actions.

June 29, 2009 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. magpie

May God comfort the entire Jackson family. MJ has gone but not forgotten. Let us now focus on the welfare of MJ's children. I pray that Debbie Rowe think hard and clear before she makes any claim to these children. Forget about the money Debbie and leave those children with their grandmother, Katherine. The children are greiving and they don't need you coming into their lives right now and causing more headache. What type of security are you going to provide for these children if they are given to you Debbie? You don't care about these children. All you see is money, money, money. I wish the news media will stop giving Joe Jackson any more time to say anything. He is a displicable individual who is trying to capitalize at the expense of MJ's death. Joe Jackson how dare you talk about your new company when your son has not yet been laid to rest. You are pathetic!!

June 29, 2009 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Rose

Just the thought that a lot of money might be there for the taking brings all the kooks out of the wood-work. Sorry to see his death a continuation of the circus his life had become since the molestation trial. A person deserves to rest in peace, even famous ones.

June 29, 2009 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  14. kate

lost respect for him in life

will not pretend to have any for him in death

respect is earned, not bestowed

and his actions and behaviour diminished the respect he once deserved

June 29, 2009 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Barbara

Anyone who has ever been in a divorce that deals with children, knows that while one parent may have physical custody of the children, both the mother and father remain the LEGAL parents. of the children She still has parental rights that were never terminated. Too bad the people reporting and commenting here have NO CLUE about family law and what they are discussing here.

June 29, 2009 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  16. sandra story

Joe Jackson resembles a Carnival Hacker!! His actions are shameful - he has confirmed what Michael has always reported. The man is to be ignored. And the look on Rev Al Sharpton's face - he's absolutely pretified that Joe Jackson will continue to disgrace the family. I feel sorry Michael's brothers & sisters.

June 29, 2009 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Tamia Trufant-Wade

Michael loved and protected his children. Who cares if they are his biologically. Children want to be loved and they were by their father and are by his family. A reporter said the day his passed that the family had no biological connection to the youngest child. Dummy, if you know anything about adoption. When you adopt a child, the judge states that by signing these papers, you know give this child all rights and inheritance of any biological child. Why isn't it more important that these kids are secured and protected from this day on.

June 29, 2009 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Karen

In regard to Michael's relationship with his father, though the word is that they were on the mend, I noticed a tidbit on one of the repeatedly shown video clips. The day of the trial when Michael was being escorted in the courthouse in his jammies & suit coat, he at one point, turned around, I suppose to look @ his fans. Turning back toward the court, he reached to his right, our left, and had his bodyguard or friend support his arm. It is quite visible to see his father, Joe, witnessing this act, then, Joe started reaching out to support Michael's other arm. If you look closely, Michael seems to pull back, shunning this help from his father. Joe collects himself, then drops back from Michael and walks slightly behind him. This very slight act might reveal more about their relationship than anything else we have heard.

June 29, 2009 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  19. lbw

Every child needs to know that their mother cares even if they are not living with her. I do not see her getting any money, but as long as she is stable and willing, she should be allowed to have a relationship with the kids for their sake.

June 29, 2009 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Barbara Ward

Michael you will be truly missed. God bless you. I hope your mother gets custody of your three lovely children. Debbie Rowe, stay in the background......that's where you have always been. The only thing you are is a surragate donor. You gave up your rights. Debbie, your game is over. NO payday, today, for you!!

June 29, 2009 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  21. AJ

Joe Jackson is crass and as big of an opportunist as ever. I don't even think he is human. Even in death, he does not respect his son. It amazes me that his father shows no compassion whatsoever when the rest of the world has felt this loss. What a jerk! I would keep him as far as possible from Michael's children so that the cycle does not repeat itself with them.

June 29, 2009 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  22. chrissy - youngstown, ohio

Michael Jackson was a great entertainer and I have been listening to his music since 1975. He was a unique person and will be missed. Rest in Peace Michael, I will always remember you.

June 29, 2009 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  23. rachel

He fathered them and she helped make them. So yes, that would be a "their children " situation, Some of you are feebleminded.He didn't have them with Janet or Tito.

June 29, 2009 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  24. rachel

it's nobody's business none of us know for sure how involve she's been in the lives of Mr. Jackson and their children–yes, their–she did help make them, after all. My but some of you are idiots.

June 29, 2009 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. alexandria thomas

Yes Michael will be missed and forever loved. I was in shock when he passed. I waited for a news anchor to say it wasnt true. Yes his father is very low down. I saw him at the BET AWards and he didnt even speak to the audience. Yes it took alot for him to be there but at the same time it seemed he didnt show any compassion or grief. I know for a fact that Janet was very sincere when she showed up at the Awards and spoke. It took alot for her to do that. Mike would be proud of her. Someone said that the mother wants wants to speak out. I remember too that she gave up custody of the kids. Some mother. Anyway. May Mike RIP. He will live on forever in our hearts! He is the greatest of all time. We love you Mike always and forever!!!!!!!!

June 29, 2009 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Dara

Had my 7 yr. old son Cooper doing the moonwalk the night MJ died.
    Told my kids he inspired many and that mummy had Michael Jackson written on one roller skate and Ozzy Osborn written on the other...they gave me kisses and could see how sad I was, I felt silly but just had to let it out. What a star he was...
    Dara 39
    Montreal, Canada

June 29, 2009 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Fellow Survivor

First of all folks, there are still so many things still up in the air. And I'm not speaking of Michael and how he died. I'm speaking about the children. #1) We still do not know for sure if Michael had a will and will not know for sure until it is filed with the court system, until then any and all info will just be rumors. #2) I believe Debbie Rowe is the biological mother, but highly doubt that Michael is the biological father of one let alone the two children Debbie carried. Which means the biological father or fathers can come forward at any time too. #3) This also goes for Blanket, his mother or father can also step forward at any time. #4) This is most important and personal to me as a child that grew up with heavy physical, emotional, and mental abuse. Who in their right mind would give those kids to Joe and Katherine Jackson? Katherine could not protect her own children from their father back then, is she expected or capable of doing it now at her age? I highly doubt it. There is no way in hell I would give my children to my parents after the way they raised me and my siblings! #5) Did I hear that Joe Jackson has just gotten a new record lable? Is he already planning to beat his grandchildren into another musical group perhaps The Jackson Three? The Jackson Family is messed up on their own and not as close as is portrayed. Those kids do not need to be added to one of the must disfuctional familys known. My hope is that all the biolical parents of these children come forward and let's REALLY look at what is in the best interest of the children.

June 29, 2009 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Christy H

While Debbie Rowe may have never intended to raise her kids, and in effect gave them to MJ, the Judge did not sever her rights. I vote for Debbie and "normalcy" any day over MJ's parents and their dysfunctional family of infedilities, abuse on kids, alcohol and drug problems, and unending broken family dynamics. Who in their right mind would leave the kids with Katherine and Joe Jackson? Yeesh. Give them to the Mom, let her buy a nice house, and let the kids grow up "normal". As for blanket..... FIND HIS REAL MOTHER!

June 29, 2009 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Jill

Debbie Rowe basically sold her children to Michael Jackson, how dare she even think a judge is going to give them back to this souless lady. May the children finish being raised by the Jackson's. Rowe should be ashamed of her self. But in the end GOD will be the ultimate judge.

June 29, 2009 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Kaci

First, Ms. Rowe did not relinquish her parental rights.
    Second, anybody who doesn't believe that MJ PURCHASED those kids from Ms Rowe and PURCHASED her silence is deluding themselves. After all the lawsuits are over and the DNA testing done, all will realize that MJ had no biological ties to these children at all. The only true, biological parent is Ms. Rowe.

June 29, 2009 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  31. pauline robles

i can't believe joe jackson, showing up at the awards show and showing no grief. what kind of a father is he. all he could think about
    is some stupid business he is starting up. it seemed like he had nothing to say about michael, excepy he should have been reconized
    as the greatest. well for your information sir, he was always reconized as the greatest. but your day will come because money is not all that
    compaired to losing a loved one. good thing janet showed up and gave such a beautiful speech on m.j
    my love to the family and to michael we will never forget you
    pauline

June 29, 2009 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Elly Oliver

No matter who gets custody of these poor little children, I foresee an abnormal life. I think people think so much of Michael Jackson's talent as an entertainer, that they forget what type of waco, weird father he was. Perhaps he loved the kids, but dangling one over the edge of a balcony smacks of mental illness.

The Jackson family are also extremely unbalanced, and the mothers of the children no doubt are not fit to raise them either. I hope these kids grow up ok and someone really loves them.

Ellyo

June 29, 2009 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  33. LBW

If Debbie Rowe had any love for her kids, she and Michael would have had some kind of agreement in the event of his death that the children would come back to her. She sold her two kids for millions of dollars and a horse farm. As for Michael's mother, why would she want these children that are not biologically Michael's? It was said that the money will go with the children. Sadly this is the only reason either party wants the kids. I don't think Michael would want his father, the man that abused him, to raise his kids either.

June 29, 2009 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Anita Doering

I was deeply sadden by the sudden and unexpected death of Michael Jackson. I grew up on Michael's music and followed his life. He was truly one of a kind and will be deeply missed. I loved him and felt sorry for him in the same sense. Hopefully he will be at peace and if I could say one thing to him, I would say, I loved you as a person, loved your music and will continue to love you after you are gone. May we remember the best of Michael and not the unfortunately turns of events in his life. Remember what he did–the good and forget the bad–not even worth bringing up. An icon is gone, let all the bad stories and speculations end as well. God bless you Michael and your three precious children.

June 29, 2009 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Lauren

I just hope Michael has a will and in case of his passing decided where his children should go...No disrespect to his mom but she lives with the man that created most of his issues...considering the way Michael felt..why should his father raise his kids...If they can't be raised by one of his older siblings..I would personally rather see them with Debbie Rowe then with Joe Jackson...she may have given up her rights but he broke his son's spirit.....not in music but as a child...

June 29, 2009 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  36. PHYLLIS HAUGH

respect and admiration? the "man" was a freaky pedifile and addict-
    that's the problem with showbiz folk-the more perverted you are, the more people look up to you. the world still has many heros, but they are positive and responsible. look up to them

June 29, 2009 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  37. md

He also was not responsible in that he lived a "high" lifestyle but rarely seemed to pay his bills and meet his obligations to others...not someone you'd want to emulate?

June 29, 2009 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  38. hallemd

I can't believe all these tributes to this talented but broken child/man. I believe he was a pedophile who "got away with it" and I don't understand all this outpouring of love for him.

June 29, 2009 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Margaret

I sincerely hope that social services steps in and does not leave these three children with Joe Jackson – look at what he did to his son and listen to his pushing a new label instead of grieving – what person would give this man custody of anything let alone three young children.

June 29, 2009 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Revelry

When is someone going to finally admit that these three children were not of the loins of Michael Jackson? Good grief! The American public is not as stupid as he might have thought we were! Let's try to find the real fathers to these children and give them a fair chance at trying to restore some normalcy in thier lives. Money means nothing if you don't have integrity and honesty.

June 29, 2009 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Yvette

Such a shame about Michael dying so young. A wonderful entertainer who mesmerised you whether it be on tv or on stage, and great music from his haunting ballads to his upbeat dance tunes. I truly think he died of natural causes though, too many pain killers, rigorous rehearsals for his upcoming UK tour and in general not looking after himself nutrition wise. You can't expect to put your body through all this without it finally taking it's toll on your heart.
    He'll be missed but his music will live on and may he RIP. God Bless Michael and his Family/Friends/Fans.

June 29, 2009 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  42. joni

Joe Jackson has never been a good father, in alot of Michael's interviews, he talked about his Dad beating him and forcing him to be a star and be on stage. Poor Michael never had a childhood. That's sad.

I am wondering, with all the things that are being said by the famous people and singers and movie stars, we haven't heard a word from Diana Ross?!?!?!?!? Does anyone think that's strange? Those two were so close years ago. And Brooke Shields hasn't made any statement either, and I remember one time they went to awards ceremonies together.

June 29, 2009 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  43. Jeffrey

I love how the last line of this asks for privacy then CNN follows it with "tune to showbiz for more." lol How hypocritical!

June 29, 2009 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  44. Marge

This Debbie Rowe thing is driven by the media imo...I read where she said she doesn't even want those kids.
    It was reported that she hasn't contacted the Jackson family since the passing of Michael. The kids don't know her and she doesn't know them.
    RIP Michael Jackson.

June 29, 2009 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  45. JJ Grenier

Joe Jackson, "GET A LIFE" it sickens me to no avail that this so called father would pitch is new record label on national TV just hours after losing his son, especially when the cnn reporters question was how the Jackson family was coping with their lost !!! Let this be a lesson to the rest of the Jackson family in terms of what Joe Jacksons motives has been and will always be about???? ( MONEY NOT FAMILY )...

My heart goes out to the rest of Michaels family and loved ones... MICHAEL, " REST IN PEACE "

J. Jay

June 29, 2009 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  46. Donna

I liked Michael Jackson up to his Thriller video, after that , he got too weird! I dont think it's fair that the media puts MJ everywhere on the news, in the papers, ect. some of us should'nt be forced to watch all over the tv stations about him.other famous people have recently passed, and they were more educated then michael jackson. so enough is enough already and let that guy get buried in peace! by gosh he sure needs it considering he was nothing but a rich drug addict!

June 29, 2009 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  47. Greg

Debbie Rowe is a dead beat Mom and a ex-wife trying to have a say about Michael Jackson death.I hope she don`t interfer in Michael J Mom and Dad having custody of those kids.She`s all about the money,she already give them up.She needs to give Michael Jackson family privacy.

June 29, 2009 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  48. cr

She sold her kids TWICE!!!! She is a useless piece of trash and I hope she never gets to see thos kids again!!!!

June 29, 2009 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  49. Bev

I think its a bit unfair to crucify Ms. Rowe when none of us know exactly what transpired between her and Michael. Perhaps it was merely a surragate situation in which she was paid to have those children and told there would be no additional money or rights. And when she perceived trouble, she did in fact seek to have her rights re-installed. After all the publicity regarding Michael's horrible childhood, who in their right mind would think giving those children to his family could possibly be in their best interest? The mother never protected her children from their father. The father showed his true colors right there last night. I thought he seemed demented. For myself, I do not believe Michael's relationship with his family was any closer now than it was after he left the group. And perhaps the bottom line may be who he actually left as the designated caregiver for those kids. It's all too sad, and the kids are the ones who will really end up suffering and screwed up.....just like Michael. Poor thing. So much talent and love to give, and he couldn't even accept real love and live a normal life. I hope he is in heaven. His voice would be a mighty addition to the angelic choir. Rest in peace now, for your family will not be at peace for a long time I think.

June 29, 2009 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  50. Mike

In the music industry Elvis and the Beatles were truely great performers and entertainers for their time.
    But this man, Mr. Michael Jackson is no doubt the greatest global musical icon of all time. Rest in Peace Michael. Your music lives on. You will never ever be forgotten.
    That's it.

June 29, 2009 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  51. Linda

It was only a matter of time till she came out and only a matter of a little more till she is gold digging. She should have no contact at all. She sold those kids fair and square to him, and his mom should retain custody. Women like her are the most despicable humans on the planet.

June 29, 2009 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  52. laurie

sorry i meant to type the kids rarely saw michaels parents i made it sound different

June 29, 2009 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  53. laurie

hopefully he had a will :) and wait those kids rarely saw his grandparents per Michael!! there must be a reason...like say michael's upbringing..he didnt want that for his children.....i just hope they go to someone who WANTS THEM!! not the money!!!! say what u will about him but he protected them children and spent ALL of his time with them . and thank you Michael because without your influence back in the day..todays music wouldnt' be like it is.you inspired and influenced millions!!!!!

June 29, 2009 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  54. Isha

True Becky. When he WAS alive he was always only criticized than respected. Something also tells me that Debbie in a sense is doing just the same. She gave up her Parental legal Rights right?

June 29, 2009 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  55. carlo

cannot believe that Joe Jackson has the nerve to introduce his new – I think it was record label – I was in a state of shock – when his son had just passed away! Instead of saying Catherine was fine and the family were fine why not say they are grieving and and thank everyone for their good wishes?! He is nothing but a ………. and even on his son’s death he does not have the dignity to even keep his mouth shut about himself – what happened to Brian O. the other family lawyer ——–said too much—–Joe got rid of him!!

I am unable to actually comprehend his remarks and believe that he would even show up there……….I always believed Michael’s problems were caused by his father………now I am even more sure of that!

God be with you Michael……….rest……..be at peace now!
    ********************************************
    It's so wierd you brought this up! I was watching and my daughter and my niece were making noise with the dog and I asked myself, "did I just hear what I thought I heard?" You have corroborated my suspicions. Joe Jackson is disgusting.

June 29, 2009 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  56. kim evans

Boy, you could see this coming a mile away with the whole Debbie Rowe situation. How else would she be able to get back in with getting more of Michael's money? She already sold those kids to him and got a hefty amount for them too. Why does she think that since he is gone, she can come back and reclaim, like a lost set of earrings????

June 29, 2009 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  57. Julie

"OUR " Children????? i thought this lady gave up her parental rights!!!!
    Let Janet and Jermaine Dupri raise the children! True Family!

June 29, 2009 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  58. Robin S

Its really funny how all of a sudden this woman is coming out of the bushes where she has apparently been hiding for all of the years of these children's lives and now suddenly her tone in speech has developed to OUR, and ME, I and she has even taken on the name Jackson again. She must be considering the big paycheck that comes with obtaining custody of these children. it sickens me. His children should go to his mother where he wanted them to be. Michael was a loyal and loving father and he loved and devoted himself completely to those children. Shame on you Debbie ROWE (not Jackson)! Shame on you!

June 29, 2009 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  59. Ladi Timmons

Michael Jackson was and always will be the BEST!!!! He will always be remembered and loved.....I hate that I was never Blessed to see him perform.....My heart is deeply hurt....

June 28, 2009 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Judy McMahon

I cannot believe that Joe Jackson has the nerve to introduce his new – I think it was record label – I was in a state of shock – when his son had just passed away! Instead of saying Catherine was fine and the family were fine why not say they are grieving and and thank everyone for their good wishes?! He is nothing but a .......... and even on his son's death he does not have the dignity to even keep his mouth shut about himself – what happened to Brian O. the other family lawyer --–said too much-–Joe got rid of him!!

I am unable to actually comprehend his remarks and believe that he would even show up there..........I always believed Michael's problems were caused by his father.........now I am even more sure of that!

God be with you Michael..........rest........be at peace now!

June 28, 2009 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Kathy Morgan

My heart goes out to Debbie, the children, and the rest of the Jackson family. Michael was truly a wonderful person, who tried, and did make a difference in the world. May you all receive the closure that you need, and may Michael rest in peace. God Bless you all.

June 27, 2009 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Diane I. Morales

M.J. will be missed!! His music and style were unique and unimitable!! May he and his family and children find peace. May his soul rest in peace!! May he find the confort that he wanted in life. I hope he is finally resting, God bless his soul.

June 27, 2009 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Becky

It's really sad when it takes a death for such an amazing talent to finally earn the people's respect and admiration.

June 27, 2009 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |