June 26th, 2009

Jackson 911 tape released

The 911 call from inside Michael Jackson’s home has just been released.  We’ve got the shocking call and will play it for you tonight on Showbiz Tonight.

Don’t miss it, tonight on Showbiz Tonight, 11pm Eastern and Pacific on HLN.

Filed under: Michael Jackson

1. Steve

It is incredibly sad what happened, however when are we going to say something about the Doctors that caused that horrible transformation that this poor person went through, at which point the cosmetic surgeon suggest the patient to consult a psychiatrist ?

How do you think that Michael learned about propofol? They used that drug in all his many surgeries......he loved it and somebody gave it to him.

July 6, 2009 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jessica

I think that CNN and all other news reports need to stop putting Michael Jackson's death as headlining news. There is so much other news worthy information to give to the people. I am a true fan of Michael. NO ONE should know what is in HIS WILL. We as people are not getting anything in it so how is this breaking news. Let the man rest in peace please. Who cares if he is not the biological father of his children he has taken care of them since birth so technically they are his

July 1, 2009 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. al

I grew up with him and it was a big thing in a white home to get the record abc and we all have come a long way with his help! and love him for it . I think at the end he got a little over board in a lot of ways but back to my point he brought songs like ebony and ivory with perfect harmony! Remember black and white is alright . Then on cnn I see the reverand make it an all black issue. He paved the road for obama? The next man is the jackson biogragher. He did not want much to do with the black comunity other than to hire for help? Is the reverand pushing this black issue? I think micheal would not like this. He would like harmony. I would like to see more white people from an average white family and how it affected them in their life ! I have not seen one ? Can we say he was ours also? He had a white wife and children and if it is by your mamma then what that make obama ? I am confused stop the black and white thing. I am white but would say he was a brother, a legend and will live forever to us all . Michael paved the roed for us all bringing pop into my home and dropping the b or w word prior to who we are talking about. I do not think all other skin colors would like us to put our (white) cop judge lawyer president . In a world we are not supposed to care and pulling that bridge down in his memory is wrong. I would like us all to live together and hear more about every style of life he changed. God bless michael if we got song writters who do not like the word n-– stop putting it in your lyricks and my grandson who is one i pray will never hear. If one does not like a word one should eliminate it from their vocabulary before you request others to do so, it is not in mine ! Why is this double standard allowed ? Pull the bridge together not apart and we must all together stop the hate and live in harmony . Stop the prefix of color this would help stop seperation ! no? Rest in peace micheal Al

June 30, 2009 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rick

Yes it is breaking news that Micheal Jackson died,
    Yes It is breaking news that Billy Mays died
    it is sad that you people at cnn use the death of people to bost your rating and to make money. It's not only cnn but it all tv news show .
    How about this report it and leave it alone, let the familys alone and let them bury Micheal and Billy in peace
    and how about this find something good to report. for example
    the little ole ladie who was poor and won the lottery, lets start telling of good things that are happen in the world. I'm tired of turning on the news and watching all the bad stuff you people call news.

June 30, 2009 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  5. Pamela

I just have one question....Why is Michal's mother being referred to as "Katherine"? What happen to respect? Does it take a lot to refer to her as Mrs. Jackson? Most newspersons are referring to her by her first name...how disrespectful. Prayers go out to the entire family/ Michael Jackson was a tremedously talented man.

June 29, 2009 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Doody

I woke up and thougt it was all a dream.. It is hard to believe the King of Pop has passed. My era was Michael Jackson "BAD"... Everynight his tape was in my Walkman... I was holding out for the hope of seeing him perform in London on TV one more time.. The truth is yeah he had some personal issues but the one thing you can't take away is his true talent to write, produce, sing, dance, and entertain. Michael Jackson is a true legend and muscian and will never be forgotten.

June 29, 2009 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Duke

Did you know that Michael Jackson was a big fan ot The Who? It's true. His favorite Who song is "The Kids Are Alright"

June 29, 2009 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  8. Kiki

I find it totally inappropriate for CNN to have a report revue done on Michael Jackson so soon after his death and going at length talking about the alleged abusive, which was turned out false anyway afterall. It is disgusting to rehash such a story at this point in time. CNN you are desperate to find news !

June 28, 2009 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. bernadette

Micheal shared his talents and skills with the world. It is critically deemed appropriate for a GIVER to authetically receive.
    Micheal rest in
    PEACE

June 28, 2009 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jerry

This is like a bad dream to all of us that love Michael as a human being , a great father , and the Greatest Entertainer that ever walked on this planet called earth . Please keep all your negative comments about Mr Jackson to yourselfs and your mean spirited inner circle of friends . The people that really love and respect him are grieving about his sudden loss and would like this time to mourn and pray for his family and kids . So to all the talking heads who really didn't know him as a person and what he was about please respect those of us that did know him . I'am a Gary Indiana resident who lived only a few blocks from the family and know that these are good God fearing people . Thank you

June 28, 2009 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Tabi McLaurine

This has been a very sad week. Ed McMahon. I'm glad he lived a full life and a thank you for the laughs! Farrrah, what a brave woman to document her fight against Cancer. I know she helped a lot of people and she will be missed!
    Michael... What can you say.... He was a 1 year younger than I. I grew up with him, and his siblings. It saddens me that he died lonely and depressed, and betrayed. I pray that he can look down from heaven where all stars live, and see just how much he was truly loved and admired. If he had this kind of love and adoration sooner.... He might still be with us! I will miss you Michael, Rest In Sweet Peace, Dear One! We will never forget what you gave us! Or what God gave us!
    Love,
    Tabi

June 28, 2009 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Joyce

When will CNN do a piece on virtiligo, the disease that caused Michael Jackson to turn lighter?

My best friend mher sister and father all had this condition. They went from Black to white.

The time in the middle was not pleasant. I think this is why Michael dropped out of sight while the disease was changing the visible parts of his body.

June 28, 2009 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Linda

As the world mourns the untimely death of Michael Jackson, I add my sympathy and condolenses to his children, family members, and friends. I was really looking forward to his upcoming tour. Sadly, that will not happen now. He was an incrediable talent and gave so much of himself in other ways as well.

I wasn't aware that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were so close to Michael and his family that they are becoming spokespersons for them. They seem to show up whenever there's a chance of getting their faces in the news.

Anyway, I have Michael's music from over the years and will continue to enjoy the magic that was Michael.

June 28, 2009 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  14. Marilyn

I have not felt such shock and sadness since 9/11... devistating

June 27, 2009 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  15. Jackie robinson

May his voice sing on with the choir in heaven

June 27, 2009 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  16. Denise Green

I can not begin to describe the grief and tremendous heart ache that I feel due to the loss of America's golden son, Michael Jackson. I believe that America should come together (as we normally do) and honor Michael by maintaining and utilizing Neverland Ranch as a place of hope, peace and joy for all children. What better place to continue his legacy. If I could begin this process myself I would. I know in my heart that Michael would want this for the children that he loved so dear.

Denise Green-Henningham,
    Cutler Ridge, Florida

June 27, 2009 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  17. Daphne Berg

I grew up listening to his music. And now the angels have the extreme pleasure to hear his voice and see him perform as only Michael could. May you fly with the angels. Rest In Peace Mr. Jackson. You will be greatly missed.

June 26, 2009 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Lynnette West

The first concert that I ever attended was to see the J5 at the Fabulous Los Angeles Forum with my Mom and two of our friends. I was a kid but totally in love with and amazed at what Michael and the brothers could do. They had style, grace and were just mesmerizing. The crowd screamed, clapped and danced and when the boys left the building they chased the white limo. I remember it like it was yesterday and it most certainly feels like it was, except yesterday I found out that our Musical Icon was resting, a faint image of himself. Michael will always be a part of us as he will remain in our hearts and souls. Not one of us can imagine his longings and desires as none of us lived in his shoes nor under the spotlight that kept him in a bubble. Through his God given ability we were blessed by his music, dancing and love for his fans. So stop the negativity and realize how much better we were as a result of his pain. He was a kind and gentle soul "Gone Much Too Soon".

June 26, 2009 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |