June 26th, 2009

Elizabeth Taylor 'broken'

Dame Elizabeth Taylor, one of Michael Jackson’s closest friends and confidants, is breaking her silence over The King of Pop’s tragic death. Her publicist just released this statement to Showbiz Tonight:

elizabeth taylor

"My heart…my mind… are broken. I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him. We had so much in common and we had such loving fun together. I was packing up my clothes to go to London for his opening when I heard the news. I still can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. It can't be so. He will live in my heart forever but it's not enough. My life feels so empty. I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other. The purest most giving love I've ever known. Oh God! I'm going to miss him. I can't yet imagine life with out him. But I guess with God's help... I'll learn. I keep looking at the photo he gave me of himself, which says, "To my true love Elizabeth, I love you forever." And, I will love HIM forever."

Call us at Showbiz On Call -888-SBT-BUZZ (888-728-2899)- with your memories and thoughts about Michael Jackson. And be sure to tune into Showbiz Tonight at 11pm ET/PT on HLN to hear your calls and for the latest developments.

« Previous entry
  1. Avril Benedict

Cool page. When will I get the more info?

Avril Benedict
    chantal vip escort warsaw

December 2, 2010 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Andréia Lima

MICHAEL TE AMO!!!

August 24, 2009 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. Mickey

Dear Liz, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you and Michael were soul mates. You two were lucky to have each other. Some people never find their soul mates. Thank you for bringing God, love, friendship, honesty, and patience into Michael's life. I knew of him and I was deeply disturbed by his death...I can't imagine how it feels to loose your best friend. God bless. Continue his legacy.

August 19, 2009 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. Laura

On a lighter note, just now heard Joe Jackson not in the will..LOL.what did he expect? Never mind, he has too big an ego. Now I really wouldn't be surprised if he charges admission to the viewing. Probably a flower concession...or worse. His record label is called "Ranch Records." Probably couldn't call it "Neverland Ranch"

June 30, 2009 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Laura

Dear Liz....I'm so sorry for you loss. I will always remember watching Michael's home movies online and you were pounding on his bedroom door and yelling for him to come out and see Christmas...very sweet. We're all sad..VERY sad week. Hard to wrap your head around the loss of all these talented people. No time to breathe inbetween. End of eras. Makes everyone think.

June 30, 2009 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ruth

it's time people let this man rest in peace. all the negativity is becoming to much even for me so imagine how is family feels especially is children.so america have a heart

June 30, 2009 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  7. linda o'dell

Michael Jackson had a lot of talent. but he was so vulgur when he sang. The grabbing of his crouch and amost constant hunching as very embarrassingto watch. But I'm very sorry he died.

June 30, 2009 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
  8. CJK

Michael never had such kind of love that was quite honest, purest and even the emotion in the message can be felt. Atleast he had ONE honest person on earth that trully loved him.

June 29, 2009 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Julie

I am so sorry for the Jackson children and Michael's family. I know they will miss him forever, especially his Mom. A Mom should not outlive her children, but it happens and we go on. God bless you all and may He keep you wrapped in His loving arms. Now Dad is another matter. His golden goose is gone. Buck up, Joe, get a job!!!

June 29, 2009 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Spuddy

The bond between Ms. Taylor and Michael was stronger than blood. I am concerned for her as she grieves her dear friend. I do know that no matter what, Ms. Taylor will be there for those three children. I think that she is their Godmother and Macaulay culkin is their Godfather. They will want for NOTHING!

June 29, 2009 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |