June 22nd, 2009

The Gosselin kids are still so darn cute

I really wish we could go back to the days when the show was still about the twins and the little kids.

Even now, as the show focuses on the children, they're adorable in their little houses and announcing that they "need to have a meeting" about the rules.

I cracked up when they told Jon to "be quiet cause we're doing interviews."

It made me laugh, but it also made me kind of sad too to see such seasoned little television pros. What will happen to them when the cameras go away? How will they adjust to being just the Gosselins and not stars? The workers who have brought the houses are as besotted by the children as many of us are.

Kate says Jon has a lot of anger and won't talk to her. No wonder things are so tense.

During the tease, Jon says he doesn't hate Kate but ...

Wow.

Filed under: Jon & Kate Plus Eight • television

Next entry »
« Previous entry
  1. LC

Why do we all want to see next Monday's show of Jon and Kate Plus 8. It just reminds us all and we can see what a b-- Kate is. She is a selfish, conceded,fame struck, money hungry B...... She treats her kids and husband like crap. TLC...cancel this show. The only one that wants it is Kate. She would rather be on TV than to take care of these prescious kids.

June 24, 2009 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Steve

I don't really blame Jon, Kate's kind of a dragon.

June 22, 2009 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  3. roger watson

ill admit ive never watched the show but ive seen clips of them now and again and i new jon was doomed when kate started to get sexy

June 22, 2009 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Kim J

Would someone PLEASE pull the plug on these folks already.
    What was cute about them is not at all cute any more.
    They are screw ups that have (with their fame and selfishness) ruined the lives of 8 children they manufactured to get here, to exploit.
    They make me sick.
    Please pull their plug!

June 22, 2009 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Katie

Let me get this straight, they are going to divorce and not even try to work out their issues? That seems like a total cop out to me. They need to quit the show and get couseling.

June 22, 2009 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  6. paul

child exploitation is not cute

June 22, 2009 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Laughing in Pittsburg

Are you really serious or are just saying that out of sympathy for those kids on the impending breakup of of their parents. People say kids are cute just to be nice and the fact that there are eight of them makes people even more sentimental. These kids remind me of the aliens walking around the humans during the final scenes of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

June 22, 2009 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Chriss

He seems like a jerk in this. Kind of a baby. It may be just this show but I wonder if this is how he is always? I don't follow the show closely so I may be off base but maybe his immaturity is the reason Kate is a hard ass?

June 22, 2009 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |