June 5th, 2009

Whitney: Sizzle this

As we reported earlier today, Whitney Houston’s long-awaited comeback album will be arriving September 1st. It’s her first studio album since 2002's "Just Whitney."

To say the least, there’s been a lot of drama since then, from her divorce from Bobby Brown to her battle with drug addiction. Her record company has put together a “sizzle reel” to promote the announcement, including behind the scenes footage from a recent photo shoot. Have a look and see what you think – is Whitney back on her feet and ready to be a big star again?

« Previous entry
  1. everlean

All the best to you Whitney.Keep on keeping on.

June 8, 2009 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Desmond

PLEASE COVER THIS SHOWBIZ !!! AMAZING SENSATIONAL ICON !!! MARIAH CAREY CAME BACK ...WHITNEY WILL BLOW OUT THE WORLD AND SHE WILL EXPLODE WITH FREEDOM AND WILL BE A VOICE FOR ALL WOMEN IN AND OUT OF ABUSIVE MARRIAGES !!!

SHE IS BACK !!! WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY ..YOU WILL BE BACK AND HIGHER WHERE YOU LEFT OFF !!!!

LETS HEAR MORE OF THIS ON ENTERTAINMENT NEWS PLEASE !!!

June 6, 2009 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. Matthew

Grammys 2010 look out!~ Music has been so awful and bad the last few years. Between Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson they have 23 grammys at such a young age, way more than Whitney Houston. I stopped buying CD's 7 years years ago after Houstons last one. I am so tired of the overly exposed Beyonce, Clarkson, Rihanna,Carey and American Idiol wanna bees. I love Jennifer Hudson but "Spotlite" was overrated. Honestly, i am so glad Whitney Houston's new CD will be in stores on Sept 1, 2009 and she survived and defeated Bobby Brown. No matter what is said there is still no excuse for Brown as a man to let his wife self distruct the way he had let her do to herself if he EVER cared. Further, he wrote a book and said bad things about her after she supported him and his kids. Also his son saying bad things as they ALL drained her out of her money. Thank God for Clive Davis, I know the CD is good after the world has been waiting 7 years. I heard from music critics that's she can expect to be in some of the major Grammy categories next year. I heard its GREAT! One music critic said she went back to "POP" so move over Clarkson and Beyonce. I am really glad for her and the music industry. Expect some Grammy nods in Album,Record,song, Pop, RB areas at next years Grammys. The music industry and the world is pulling for her to come back and for her success. I am already contacting Arista for the pre-ordering to start soon. I can NOW START BUYING CD'S AGAIN!

June 5, 2009 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. KingKong

Whitney i love yoooooooooou

June 5, 2009 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Kione

She's Whitney....and she's a true singer...a beautiful one at that.. Her true fans will always stick by her and show her love.....

June 5, 2009 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  6. workingmom

WHO CARES !!!!

June 5, 2009 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jan

Way to go girl!! Hope this time you're here to stay. Luv Ya!!

June 5, 2009 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Co Kenney

All I have to say is "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU".
    No matter who comes along, Whitney will always
    be the Greatest.

June 5, 2009 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Robert Calgary

Such a cosmic talent gone to such catastrophe for so many years. Let's hope Whitney is finally back on the path to health and accomplishment on HER terms, not anyone elses.

June 5, 2009 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. raysgirl

Welcome home Whitney, We missed you!

June 5, 2009 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. MM

I agree with Rome.

June 5, 2009 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Tracy

It's about time – I've been waiting for this for far too long. Its time for Whitney to show some of these "youngens" how its really done (its all about the voice – not the booty shaking or skimpy outfits – pure and simple). Bring it on Whitney – we are still in your corner.

June 5, 2009 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. gary

yo whitney do u girl show them a real diva welcome back

June 5, 2009 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  14. Ricky

She is a superstar no matter about her past. Go girl!

June 5, 2009 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  15. Rome

Way to go Whitney so Excited I cant wait for the album...I love yur vocie!

June 5, 2009 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |