March 26th, 2009

Top 10: The bottom two indicate the world has gone crazy

Allison Iraheta is safe, as is Anoop Desai. Good for them.

Danny Gokey is so cute with his little glasses and his vest. Can't you just see him as a little kid? He's safe.

Could Megan Joy grip Scott MacIntyre any harder? She must have held him steady because while Scott was in the bottom three, Ryan soon sent him back as safe.

That leaves Matt and Michael. They're the bottom two.

What in the world is going on? Are we being punked? Did anyone check to see if Ashton Kutcher was in the audience tonight?

Filed under: Uncategorized

1. joni

I hope it's good bye to Megan this week!

March 31, 2009 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sharon Boyer

Anoop has one of the best and sweetest voices of all.. He puts adams screaming to shame. Anoop does not scream loud enough for the judges.

March 27, 2009 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. Elvis

Michael and Megan both had forgettable performances and deserved to go home. I think Kris and Adam share the same vote bank and so powerful was Adam's performance that Kris lost out on some of the votes due to him. Anoop Dog, Gokey and Lil Rounds have their distinct fan bases and will probably make it to the top 6 before falling off.

March 27, 2009 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. molly shepherd

Scott has outlived his time on the show. He is boting and is now just taking up space! Kudos to America for FINALLY getting the arrogant Mike off. Now his whiny kid will be happy, as will millions of the rest of us.
    This will ultimately come down to Allison and Adam, anyway; everyone else is just biding their time.

As for Danny and the glasses: he is so NOT cute! He should lose the glasses...doesn't need them to sing, plus: have you ever heard of contacts, Dan old boy?? Glasses are so NOT hot! He looks like a computer geek, and most definitely NOT an American idol.

March 27, 2009 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  5. Dawn

I agree with Rita. Michael, Megan and Scott should have been the bottom three and Scott is the pity vote – he's just okay. As far as the rest I agree with alot of these people but here is the deal{ and I come from a family of very talented musicians}We all know Adam, Lil Rounds and Allison are incredibly talented powerhouses. Matt and Danny are good performers and descent singers. Kris is good {the guitar thing and all and his laid back ways}Anoop can also sing and perform but not quite the same level as the top three I mentioned or the ones who play instruments. LET'S FACE IT -not all famous singers are awesome vocalists IT HAS TO BE THE WHOLE PACKAGE FOR THIS SHOW. It is not just about the best voice it is about showmanship, artistry, of course the best voice should win but that is relative to America's opinions and America's opinions are gonna make or break an artist because we are the ones who buy their music, pay for concert tickets etc...Everybody doesn't always have the same tastes in music obviuosly or in style and personalities but be fair and give credit where credits due. But these are just my humble opinions and I like all music but am a rocker at heart. I THINK THERE IS A WHOLE LOT OF TALENT in this top ten but Megan and Scott unless they pull off a miracle are next to go.

March 27, 2009 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  6. Travis

Megan is absolutely SMOKIN!! Scott was lucky to have her hangin on him tonight.

The biggest crime that's been happening is the continuing Adam worship – he sounds like someone's skinning a bunch of cats in the back, while livestock is being slaughtered in the background, and he CONSISTENTLY sounds like someone's skinning a bunch of cats in the back while livestock is being slaughtered in the background, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. that he "sings" (if you can call that self-indulgent, god-awful drivel singing).

March 27, 2009 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  7. Amanda

I think Danny is great! I like Danny, Allison, Lil Rounds, and Adam for the top 4. Matt's not bad either though!

March 26, 2009 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jbak

Danny is not getting pity votes. we have not heard anything else about his deceased wife. But it does show that anyone can move on, and I hope that there are people out there watching that he is giving hope to. I have never liked the punk rocker thing...but I LOVE Adam. He, Danny, and Allison have got to be the best.

March 26, 2009 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Carol

Matt should never have been in the bottom, Scott should have been the one going home out of the three. I thought they should save Michael, I really like Megan, but she should have been in the bottom before Matt, I think Matt should be in the top three, not the bottom. Can't beleive it , we should all vote even if we think they are safe.

March 26, 2009 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Christine

Danny is the best!

March 26, 2009 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Rita

DANNY CAN SING! Megan,Micheal,Scott...they should go home! Scott is the pity vote, not Danny.

March 26, 2009 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Gail

I can't believe Megan is still in this thing. I don't know a single person who likes her, and blogs/message board and comment streams like this just show that most people think she is a train wreck. Makes me wonder if it's rigged.

March 26, 2009 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Beth

Michael also knew he was cooked, but I love his attitude. He was better than last night.

March 26, 2009 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Nancy

They just have Matt in there for DRAMA<<< Michael is going home. The show is so predictable.

March 26, 2009 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Beth

I can not believe Rockin Robin Megan is still here. Scott was lucky.

March 26, 2009 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Bob

How much mileage can Danny get out of his deceased wife? I don't understand why he is popular. He can't sing, but, he sure can scream. America, enough with the pity. Vote for the real singers.

March 26, 2009 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Shaiyna

The world HAS gone crazy! I was so hoping Megan would be going home tonight.

March 26, 2009 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  18. diannalyn

I agree... I don't believe Megan is still there.... just shows how important it is to vote

March 26, 2009 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |